Stolen Pictures Of Him

By CatchingMeFall

Aleana is an amateur photographer who fell in love with Jake, the first person ever talked to her since she m... More

Stolen Pictures Of Him
Nate, my only childhood friend
New Friend
memories

I Wish It Was That Simple Enough To Forget You

122 5 0
By CatchingMeFall

Hey !! Another chapter. I hope I could make it up catching for the whole month I didn't update my story!!

Thanks for everything !

Happy Reading !

 SweetSixteen

--- CHAPTER FOUR: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ---

My head almost throbbed replaying that time yesterday with Cole. It was like something. I don't know what it means, but I want not to listen to it, but I wan to?

I shook my head? What? I want to not listen to it, but I want to? What's going on? My head's spinning like a crazy bowling bowl went out of track.

Thinking, realizing.. I don't know everything about this place.

I glanced at my Dad who is now currently busying himself with a life long supply of Ice Cream he bought yesterday. His face is smudge with vanilla Ice cream, and to tell a secret, Dad eats ice cream like a kid.

 I heard a Facebook pling in my laptop. I checked my Facebook, and then..

I felt my heart did a little flip and then skipped a beat. I could feel my face flushing, and my ears burn.

It was from Coby, my ex boyfriend. I haven't heard of him since our broke up. I could still remember that time when he said 'I couldn't stand it anymore. I have to set you free.'

It was a really hot sunny tuesday when he called my former house saying that he wants to talk to me.

That time, I was so stupid not to see it coming. All my friends have warned me about it, but I just ignore them, considering that I trust Coby, that he will never hurt me. And then, horror of horrors, my friends were all right.

I should have listened to them. That was really stupid of me.

That was the time when Mom was still alive. I locked myself in my room and then every hour, mom would knock and ask me what I want, but all I ask for is my favorite Frappuccino and chocolate chips. Then that's all. I'm just gonna go out of the house if I'm gonna come over my cousin's house, or if I just felt like it.

Reminisce much? Those are the moment I don't want to remember again. They've left nothing but scars that kept on reminding me, 'Love hurts, often leave permanent scars.'

I didn't realize I was spacing until I noticed that Dad was already reading the IM.

"What are you doing?" I asks.

He glances at me then back to the screen, "Reading a love letter."

My eyes got wide, "I haven't read them yet."

He smiled and ripped his eyes from the screen. "Sorry."

Smiling, I quickly scanned my whole Facebook page.

At the bottom of the screen, I quickly saw Coby's IM.

I hesitated for a moment or two. I don't really know if I should read it. But after a unanimous decision of my head, I read it.

For five times, I read and reread it. It goes like this.

  Hey, I know it's already been so long since we last make a conversation with each other. I really am sorry for that. Trully, I am. I hope you fogive me. I want you to know, that I still love you, even if a long ttime already passed. I really wish we could get back together.

      'Sincerely Loving,

    Coby...

I gulped really hard. Was that for real? I mean, everyone could make up cheesy letters like that.

But... Why? After a really long time? Isn't that a little too late?

Sighing, I closed my laptop and carried it to my room. I really need time to think about him and what Cole said.

I was just about to open my room's door when Dad called out for me.

I hurriedly opened my door and placed my laptop on the bed side table.

Sighing, I went back to the kitchen realizing that Dad wasn't there.

Puzzled, I hear laughs and conversation. There's a familiar voice.

I walked to the living room where I saw Dad talking to a guy.

He looks like just my age, a little muscular than usual, and has those curly brown  hair and a very teasing eyes.

Wait, did I just thought about teasing eyes and curly brown hair? Was that....

"Coby." Dad said, finishing my thoughts.

My heart skipped another beat.

I glanced at him. He was far different since the last time I saw him. But the most important thing I should be thinking of right now is how did he got here? How did he know that I now live here?

"How did you got here? Who told you I.. I mean, we live here?" I asked right away. I want it to be straight to the point.

"I told him about it." Dad said, behind me.

My heart felt like it weight a thousand pounds.

I took a deep breath. I opened but mouth to say something, but the words won't come out, so I just pressed my lips together and walked back to my room.

How could Dad do that? Aren't all dads are supposed to be like, they have those, 'No Boyrfiend' policy? I thought normal Dads hate boys visiting his daughter, well, if that's the case of a normal Dad, then my dad is isn't the normal type.

 I slammed the door shut, I felt myself slowly slide at the door frame.

For almost a year, I still haven't  moved on with it. There might be some time of the day when I would imagine bumping into him. But I never realized it would be like this.

Sighing, I slowly stood up and took my camera.

Ten minutes later, I was sliding between my window which was at the moment, haven't been dusted for a very long time. I bent my body and stepped out.

Seeing the sun for the first time today, I can't help myself smile. For the first time since yesterday, I kinda forgot my coonfusion all of a sudden.

I took out my camera and was about to start taking pictues when I realized I didn't took my Digital Camera, I accidentally brought my Video Cam.

A lot of people think that Digital Cameras and Video Cameras are the same, but for my  observation, it isn't.

A Digital Camera is a lot more suited for taking pictures while Video Cam is not. Video Camera is a lot more suited when it comes to taking videos. Yeah, so like everyone noticed, I just know what all others do.

I flip it open and started taking videos all people around me. Some of them were like, camera shy. I understood. The reason some people likes to be a Photographer is because they always, or probably want mostly, out of the picture. I'm that pretty much Camera shy, but I'm not those kind of person who would rush to a nearby camera and pose like a super model.

Taking everyone in the video, suddenly, in the corner if my eye, I saw Jake approaching me.

I quickly snaps my Video Cam shut and just stood there.

"Nice to see you." Jake said, his hair is still dripping wet. Maybe he just walked out of the waves.

I smiled a half smile. "Same."

He took a deep breath and said, "Look, sorry for yesterday."

I sighed, "It's fine."

He smiled at me. "So, would like to have the rest of the tour?"

I smiles and said, "Sure."

 --- hi!! Did you like it?

Please vote, comment, fan and like !!

Continue Reading