๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ โธป nelson...

By -lovcroan

โ I WAS BLIND TO SEE, THAT YOU WERE RIGHT INFRUNAMI. โž It all started when Vienna Anderson just finished her... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ”€โ”€ chapter one
โ”€โ”€ chapter two
โ”€โ”€ chapter three
โ”€โ”€ chapter four
โ”€โ”€ chapter five
โ”€โ”€ chapter six
โ”€โ”€ chapter seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter ten
โ”€โ”€ chapter eleven
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fourteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fifteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter sixteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter seventeen
โ”€โ”€ chapter eighteen
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ”€โ”€ chapter nineteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty three
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty five
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty three
( instagram )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty five
( instagram post )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-one
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-two
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-three
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-four
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-five
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-six
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ( the sequel )

โ”€โ”€ chapter twelve

4.5K 62 49
By -lovcroan

"WHAT UP YA'LL?" cam said to the camera while he folded a jersey. "it's game day, rod wave elite in atlanta in action today. um, nelson, how many likes should we get on this video? you know, it's first game of the series, part 1 out of 4 because i already know we're going to the championship. i just have that feeling, that confidence in my team. so, nelson, how many likes on this video?"

"um, i'm gonna say we should get 125 thousand likes on this video." he said and everyone disagree's with him.

"bro, it's only game 1."

"yo where is vienna at? this girl is always gone somewhere and we cannot fucking find her." cam mentioned, looking around for her. they all look over to nelson since they knew that he would know where she was.

"she's doing her hair upstairs." he said, pointing up to the ceiling.

cam sighed, crossing his arms. "how long does it take to do her hair bro? like fucking 4 four hours. does it take that long to do your hair guys?"

"coach, i mean, she does these fancy ass hairstyles for games and shit so." jordan mentioned, shrugging his shoulders.

"you're right."

there were loud footsteps heard coming down the stairs, vienna slid in the hallway and into the kitchen but ended up falling on her but. the group bursts out in laughter. "you okay?" nelson asked her, laughing while he helps her up.

"i'm good!" she stood up with a smile on her face and did a thumbs up.

they were now at overtime, practicing for the big games. "honestly ya'll, i think giannis lost his fucking bounce ever since you know, the houston days when he was with us. ever since then, he fell off." cam said, passing vienna the basketball. "nelson! nelson, hasn't gain any fucking bounce either."

"what do you mean, i'm literally bouncing." he said, jumping up to get a ball.

vienna was over on the other side of the court, playing 5v5 with her team. "yo watch her." the camera points to vienna who shot a three, it ended up being a swish.

"damn vienna!" nate yelled, holding up a three with his hands. nelson runs over to vienna, grabbing her hand and then they went over to where they were crowding a boy sitting on the chair.

"what up ya'll?" he asked, putting down his phone.

"what up." cam repeated, holding the basketball on his hip. "so, i see that you're just chillin' here, right? and uh, don't you play for atlanta kings?"

"yeah." he responded, nodding his head.

cam glances over to nelson and then back to the kid in front of them. "interesting, interesting. you know we got a game tomorrow."

"yeah, at like 3 o'clock right? quarter to 3?" he questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"something like that." cam nodded his head. "you finna be there?"

"of course." they started to talk to him more, vienna and nelson dribbled the ball in between their legs while laughing.

cam shrugged his shoulders. "we were just wondering, just wondering. it might scary for ya'll tomorrow."

"i don't think the same." the boy said and then vienna's jaw dropped. she covered her mouth to stifle her laughter, turning her head away. "i ain't going to say that but yeah. girls team finna crush yours vienna."

"oh shit." jordan mumbled, covering his mouth and looking over to her. she pressed her lips into a thin line, dribbling the ball. "watch her drop like 50 on your team."

"damn, we got opps over here, man." cam mentioned, shooting the ball.

"i want no smoke. no smoke." he said, putting his arms up like he was backing up.

"what do you gotta say, vienna after he said you and the girls were boutta get smoked tomorrow?" nate asked her, the camera points to her.

she put her hands on her hips, speaking up. "we're going to prove them wrong and beat their ass by 30." looking up, she saw that lance ordered some chick fil-a. she immediately ran to them, holding her hand out for some food.

"these bums bought chick-fil-a and we got practice right now. let's talk about that." cam points at the bag. "better hide that from vienna because she finna eat the whole thing without you noticing."

"yo, where's your phone nelson?" vienna asked him, wanting to play another song since they had one airpod in each. he hands his phone over and vienna was searching up the song. something caught her eye when he got a text message from a girl named fern.

she furrowed her eyebrows, not wanting to click on the notification since she respects nelson's privacy, instead she will ask him about it. vienna changed the song, giving his phone back.

"hey nelson." she started, he turned around to face her. "who's fern and why is she texting you?"

"fern is one of the girls from the party that one night, she added me and i accepted she just keeps texting me. i keep leaving her on open but she doesn't seem to take the hint." nelson explained, having a genuine tone to his voice. he was telling the truth and vienna believed him.

she nodded her head with a smile and they went to go 1v1.

they were all back at the house they were staying at, nelson claps his hands and wrapped his arm around vienna. "ladies and gentlemen, we have a special video for you today." he said to the camera, looking over to vienna. "today is our first game of ATL. let's see how it goes. the tournament people already said that they're shutting down other games just for our game and the girls game. wait did that make sense?"

"a little bit." vienna told him, tapping his arm to signal for him to continue.

"okay, all i know is that there's gonna be hella people there. uh, we got OD security, and OD people." nelson explained for the video.

vienna cuts in. "it's gonna be hyped as fuck." she said with a smile on her face.

"okay so we got, giannis. lance,"

"hi!" he smiled, waving at the camera.

"that's lance." nelson laughed. "and then we got cam!"

and then, cam wilder walked into the living room, the camera pointing at him. "then we got coahc cammy!" he started dancing and they all hype him on.

"okay, we're headed to the game now. see you there." vienna blew a kiss to the camera, nelson reaches over and acts like he caught the kiss. "that ain't for you guys."

they were waiting for cam in the kitche, they all started clapping and dancing. "go nelson. go nelson! go nelson!" lance yelled when he started dancing, vienna covers her mouth, laughing at him.

he stopped dancing suddenly when he noticed her laughing. "why is you laughing?"

"you were not hitting that."

cam went on his phone only for him to gasp, almost dropping it but vienna catches it. he sat down on a chair and she gave it back to him. "yo, i'm boutta fucking cry."

"that's crazy." nelson said, looking at his phone screen.

"bro, rodwave follows me on fucking tiktok." cam covers his mouth, showing them proof. "bro what the fuck."

vienna smiled, wrapping her arms around him to give cam a big hug. he hugs her back and chuckles. "that's fire, cam. that's so awesome." she pulls away, following nelson to sit down beside cam.

"yo, do you think he's here? here's the thing ya'll. someone sent me rodwave's instagram story yesterday but it got taken down fast. and they were like, yo he's here right now. and i'm like what are you talking about? he was getting off a private jet, in atlanta." he explains, cam looked like an absolute fan girl right now.

vienna sat on nelson's leg, watching cam freak out. "let me tell ya'll right now, if i see rodwave here today i'm gonna start crying. this man follows me on tiktok bro." cam looks over to nelson who daps him up.

"you going to follow him back?" lance asked, cam shook his head.

"nah, it would valid if i don't." but they all knew he was joking. "hell nah, i'm following him back, what the fuck! i'm actually geeking right now."

"you'll be able to see his friends only post." nelson mentions, his eyes going wide in surprise.

"imagine."

they were now all in the car, the camera points to vienna, nelson and daydrian in the back. of course, she had her head on nelson's shoulder while she watched the conjuring. when they arrived to the place, they all had to duck down so they wouldn't raid the car.

"yo, what if i were to yell, it's cam wilder in the car! how funny would that be?" nelson asked, ducking down.

"i would beat yo ass."

they stopped at the gas station to get some water and snacks. vienna had her own waterbottle filled up but grabbed a bottle of smart water in case she runs out.

"nah, they don't have any fiji water. ya'll know that's my pre-game ritual, its the fiji water." cam said, disappointed. "nelson and v knows."

"v and i get smart water because, i'm just smart but i can't say the same thing about her." vienna slaps the back of his head, he mumbled an ow and looks over to her.

"nah, vienna is way smarter than your dumbass." cam said, shaking his head.

"i found fiji water!" vienna yelled for cam and he ran to her.

"blessed to have vienna here right now."

"nelson! nelson!" kids yelled for his name, nelson holds onto vienna's hand as always. they started crowding him and nelson just pulled her to the side, away from them. "vienna! you're so pretty!"

"thank you!" vienna yelled back with a smile, blowing the kid a kiss.

it was insane when they saw the amount of people in the gym right now, vienna was now on nelson's back since he wanted to give her a piggyback ride. she was laughing while he ran to their court.

they started laughing even more when they saw a dude in a banana costume holding up a sign that says. "#12 on the court but #1 in my heart."

the team started dunking, getting everyone excited for the game. when it was about to start, vienna sat beside nelson on the bench. they cheered for them, already dunking not even 1 minute into the game.

after the first quarter, nelson was put on. vienna and nelson do their secret handshake before he went on. they all started chanting his name while he wiped down the bottom of his shoes. vienna cheered for him. "go nelson!" he looks over to her with a smile before locking in.

they intercepted the ball and nelson brought the ball up the court. he passes the ball and ran to get rid of his check. the ball was back to him and nelson pretended that he was going to shoot a three but then faked, driving to the basket and shooting a floater.

"oh my god—" vienna yelled before they all started screaming when it went in. lance grabbed vienna by the shoulders, shaking her.

"that's her boyfriend! yeah, ain't no one can guard him!"

"yeah nelson!"

some player on the other team shot a three, staring down the bench but then lance started yelling at him. "look at the score! look at the score!" vienna laughed in embarrassment for the player.

at the start of the 4th quarter, jordan got ducked on. the crowd goes crazy, nelson walks away with a grin on his face while his hands were in his hair. vienna covered her mouth, her jaw to the floor.

the game was over, ending with a win. the final score was 76-58, immediately the crowd starts piling in and crowding the team. nelson leaned down, vienna hopping on his back and he started running around while giving her a piggyback ride.

they stopped when they were in front of the camera, doing the outro. "125k likes on this video and we'll drop game 2!" nelson yelled over everyone that was yelling. "do you have anything to say, v?"

"love you guys!" she exclaims with a smile, blowing a kiss.

roans speaks!

so idk if u guys know what i meant by vienna sitting on nelson's leg. hopefully it makes sense because i didn't want to say on his lap since that sounds weird. also thanks for all the support guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 299 30
this is my first story so don't make fun of me ๐Ÿค—
15.2K 162 37
I'm not gonna lie...I have no idea how to write a book but I just did this for fun. So please read๐Ÿ˜‹ I'm gonna try to write as much as possible but I...
31.3K 410 28
"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
19.2K 471 11
OC x Shawn |completed| :)