Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Last Chapter

28.3K 795 209
By PinkyTsarmi

"I just remembered what you said to me two weeks ago on the elevator. You'll only kiss me on our second wedding, huh? It makes me wanna marry you every damn second." Magnus said.

They're both lying naked under the sheet. Katatapos lang nilang magtalik. Nakahiga siya patihaya habang ang binata ay nakaunan sa dibdib niya. She's playing his soft hair while he played with her nipple.

Hindi niya napigilang maginang matawa sa sinabi nito.

"That's not possible, Magnus. Wedding lasts for hours kaya hindi pwedeng kada segundo ay kasal tayo." She said while chuckling.

Magnus groaned and slightly bit her nipple near his mouth. She groan on what he did.

"Pick up line breaker." Palibhasa 'I love you' lang ang alam mong pick up line, eh." Pang-aasar ni Magnus sa kanya.

Napaawang ang labi niya sa sinabi nito. Hindi alam kung matatawa o maiinis. He was right, of course! But she's still learning how to be vocal. Magpi-pick up line nga siya, nahihimatay naman ito.

"Just three words but I can take your breath away," she smirked.

She missed their throwing of words. Parang dati lang, nagdedebate at walang magpapatalo. But the difference was, before, they're talking about business which was the most important thing to them, and now they're talking about their relationship which is the most important thing that mattered to them now.

"Because I'm so damn whipped. Proves that I love you more." He murmured.

Umangat ang sulok ng labi niya sa sinabi nito.

"I can agree to that if I haven't done one thing to prove your statement wrong." She said proudly.

Kahit sa medyo madilim na paligid ay nag-angat ng tingin ang binata sa kanya para titigan siya. Her hand reach for the lamp to increase brightness. Para mas makita ni Magnus ang surpresa niya.

"Here's my surprise, love." She said sweetly and flaunts her boobs.

Napatitig naman ang binata sa dibdib niya. As if he's seeing it the first time  but there's also confusion on his eyes.

"Uh...I already seen your boobs, wife. But yes, I'm still surprise to see them everytime." Magnus said.

Muntik na siyang mapairap sa sinabi nito. She's not pertaining on her boobs!

She held her right boob up. To show the hidden surprise. Her smile widen when Magnus' lips parted in surprise.

"WIFE..."

His heart beat so loud that it cam be heard in each corners of the room. Takot siyang kumurap dahil baka mawala iyon sa paningin niya o baka dinadaya lang siya ng mata niya.

"After the surprise welcome party on the office, I told you that I have something to do in Hiraeth but I asked Harley a favor to apply her secret talent on me." Pagkukwento ng asawa.

Halos manginig ang daliri niyang bumaybay sa salitang nakaplastar sa balat nito.

Hera tattooed his name in a cursive way on her underboob.

"Tangina, Hera..."

He can't identify what he really feel right now pero pakiramdam niya ay nahuhulog na naman siya sa asawa. He keep on falling and falling for her every fucking time but this night, this was his hardest fall.

Hera broke the rule on Hiraeth, tattoo is prohibited but for him, she tainted her body to prove that he owned her. But no, this is not just a taint, it is a mark, a mark of Magnus Sebastian that proves she's his. He fucking owns Hera Benjamin.

"I keep on telling to you and to myself before that nobody owns me. And a mere I love you can't make it up to the words I've thrown you. That's why I did this." She explained.

Agad niyang siniil ng halik ang asawa. Doon niya binuhos ang nararamdaman, fuck, even kiss isn't enough to thank her, nor I love you, hindi niya alan kung paano niya masusuklian ang asawa but he promise...he promise to love her harder.

"Do you have a white dress in your closet?" He asked after their hot kiss.

"Huh? Yes, but for what?" Tulirong tanong pa ng asawa, still haven't recovered on their kiss because she keep on looking at his lips.

Bumangon siya at hinila rin ito patayo. Confusion is visible on her eyes as he dragged her towards the bathroom.

"Magnus?" Takang tanong nito.

Seryoso niyang tiningnan ang asawa.

"Prepare for our wedding one hour from now." Seryosong saad niya.

Napaawang naman ang labi nito sa gulat.

"R-right now?" Gulat na tanong nito at napatingin sa orasan.

It's 11 pm.

"Yes. Now go." He said and planted a kiss on her lips before he push her inside the bathroom.

"IS EVERYONE here?" Lolo Gun asked as the final guest finally arrive.

Sebastians and Benjamins are present, no one wants to missed this one time experience. They wanna witness the exchange of vows bewteen the two icy billionaire and how they blazed the ice away.

Gumising pa talaga si Magnus ng judge. They're in the Hiraeth Chapel. The Hiraeth girls done the quick decoration on the place. While the Benjamin men are the one who prepared the papers needed.

Everyone is wearing black, while she and Magnus wore white, it's the total opposite of their first wedding.

The ceremony started. She listen to every word the judge says but her mind is also working what to say on vow. She has too many things in her mind, to many ideas and so many things to say pero kinakabahan siya baka mag-mental block na naman siya at I love you lang ang masabi niya!

She was get back from her reverie when it's time to exchange vows. Nagtitigan silang mag-asawa. Their eyes are sparkling. Hindi niya alam kung dahil sa pinipigilang luha o sinasalamin ng mata ang nararamdaman nila.

Magnus volunteered to do it first. He took a deep breath and held her hand. No microphone because their voice will resonate in each corner of the small chapel.

"Before I'll say my vow, I have to apologize first on the lie that I feed you back then." Seryosong saad ni Magnus.

Naguguluhang tiningnan niya ang asawa. He's so serious that she's starting to get nervous. What lie? She really hates dishonesty. Hindi naman siguro magiging rason kung bakit niya tatakbuhan ang binata ngayon, 'di ba?

"When I offered you marriage, I told you I want us one for power, I lied." He confessed.

Confusion drown her even more.

If it's not power, what could it be? May ideya na siya. Her heart beat so fast.

"I married you because I want the power...the powerful Hera Benjamin." Magnus said.

She tried to swallow the lump on her throat but failed when she can't help but to sniffed. Magnus smile at her and wipe the tear that fall from her eye.

"I admire you before. But I didn't court you because I know you won't acknowledge me and my feelings because you prioritize your career, I also prioritizes mine so I strive to be better on things you're god at, so that you'll notice and admire me, bit my cute little tigress develop hatred instead." Magnus said.

They earned a laugh from everyone. Pati siya ay natatawa na naluluha but her heart keeps on tightening. In much happiness, and also in pain, because she probably hurt Magnus before, big time.

"And you're also planning to be single forever, so I copied your plan. If we're not gonna end up together at least there's still 'together' in 'single together'." Magnus chuckle on his last words.

Natawa na naman ang mga bisita.

"But when I heard you'll be arranged marriage with some picture perfect bastard, I lost it. Sumugal ako. Tumaya sa sugal na walang kasiguraduhan, pero sinugal ko lahat. Wala akong planong magtira sa sarili ko kahit na alam kong malaki ang posibilidan na talo ako. Specially in each day my admiration grows, that it's not just admiration anymore, it becomes something more, something more scary to risk but I still risk it all."

Magnus wetted his lips while he's controlling his tears. Habang siya'y wala ng pakialam kung sunod-sunod na ang pagtulo ng luha niya.

"I already accepted my fate that I will lose everything, but my independent gorgeous cold lady boss billionaire wife makes the gamble worth it. I made her smile, laugh...cry...and bend her knees begging to bring my life back. I made the Hera Benjamin fall in love with me and because of that I know the meaning of life, and I won the gamble of love."

"I vow to love you, and protect you at all cost. I vow to live and to die for you. I also won't forget the Sebastian's promise, that is to risk and gamble life for our wife. That's a Sebastian's promise to a Benjamin." He vowed.

Now, it's her turn to speak. The silence become more deafening. Unlike Magnus' speech everyone is quite but in a light mood but it's different for her, because she's not really the typical wife.

"Before I'll say my vow, I apologize for the pain I caused you." She started.

"Wife--"

"No, Magnus. Let me." Pigil niya sa tangkang pagpigil nito sa paghingi niya ng tawad.

"I really hate you, you were right when I develop hatred towards you and even if I keep on denying to myself the reason why I hate you, I know I hated you because I wanted so bad to be you. Inggit na inggit ako sa 'yo.." Nabasag ang boses niya sa huling sinabi.

"Wife..."

"My life would been better if I was born Magnus Benjamin and not Hera Benjamin, because you're a guy who aced the business industry and rock the underground world. But you proved me wrong because my life is at its best when Magnus Sebastian made me Hera Sebastian." She said while smiling at her husband.

At ang pinipigilang luha ni Magnus ay kusang tumulo na. She chuckle on that and wipe his tears away pero sunod-sunod nang nagsilaglagan. Kaya hinawakan na lang ng binata ang kamay niya at hinalikan ng matagal.

"You're like a sun, Magnus. Tinitingala ka, na kahit ako ay nakatingala sa 'yo. And shine... Nangingibabaw ka sa lahat ng nakilala, everytime I went inside the conference room, ikaw agad ang nakikita ko, ikaw lang ang nakikita ko. And that makes me hate you even more. I hate you not because you're better than me, but because you sent chaos to my peaceful mind. And now that I love you, you bring peace to my chaotic mind."

"I can't turn back the time when I should've treat you better, but I can still make it up to you this time and forever. I vow to be Magnus Sebastian's wife, and to be your wife, I must love, trust, care, kill and be killed for you. Give me this lifetime to make it up to you, to love you harder, I beg you,  Magnus..." She said as she slowly drop her one knee in front of him.

That earned a gasped from everyone. Hera kneeled for him...again. Bakas ang matinding pagtutol ni Magnus sa ginawa niya pero nakitaan niya ng pagmamahal ay saya sa mata nito.

But what stunned her is when Magnus kneeled, too. Both his knees and what makes her surprise even more when his palm touch the groud to support him as he slowly lean towards her foot and gently kiss it.

"Magnus!" She gasped in surprise.

"I love you more, wife." He said as he look up to her.

Hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili, bako pa ideklara ay hinalikan na niya ang asawa sa labi habang nakaluhod pa rin silang dalawa.

Narinig niya ang malakas na palakpakan at hiyawan, and right there and then, she knew they're near to happy ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 428 36
After countless heartache she felt, Tresha thought that she already mastered the language of heart. Until she meet the man who make words for his liv...
168K 4.6K 61
Eunice love for dark is unconditional and consistent, kahit magka-iba ang estado ng buhay ng dalawa, kahit madaming humadlang sa pagmamahalan ng dala...
869K 20.2K 26
[Bachelor Series Book 2:His Possession] "You have driven me to the brink of madness, where thoughts of you consume every fiber of my being. You've be...
132K 2.9K 22
Nag simula sa friends with benefits. F-ck buddies. Ngunit paano kung hindi na kaya ng no strings attached ang nararamdaman nila? Pareho na nilang gus...