❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

By SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... More

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƑƠƲƦƬƳ

2.5K 235 38
By SSnovelist

Since he talked with Zhang Kai about Xu Zhiming for a while yesterday, Xiao Zhan felt really awkward standing beside Xu Zhiming right now.

In fact, they don't actually have any conflicts. If there were any conflicts, they were Xu Zhiming's one-sided conflicts which Xiao Zhan didn't care about at all.

So if Xu Zhiming starts talking about this conflict later, Xiao Zhan may not know how to deal with it.

He really doesn't know anything. Like Zhang Kai said, this whole thing was Xu Zhiming doing this and that by himself.

And he didn't believe what Zhang Kai said about Xu Zhiming liking him yesterday.

Even if he recalled their friendship from beginning to end, there were no signs of Xu Zhiming liking him at all.

"Just a drink? Would you like a snack?" Xu Zhiming looked at the menu and asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No need." He said, hinting once again, "I still have a lot of work left to do."

Xu Zhiming nodded and handed the menu back to the waiter.

After the waiter left, Xu Zhiming asked, "It's been a long time. How have you been recently?"

"Still the same as usual." Xiao Zhan said politely, and didn't want to waste his breath with him, "Is something the matter? You came to find me so suddenly today."

Xu Zhiming smiled, "Can't I come to find you even if I have nothing?"

Xiao Zhan suddenly didn't know what to answer, so he could only laugh awkwardly, "Hahaha."

Xu Zhiming asked, "Did you try the shoes on? Do they fit?"

Xiao Zhan made an "ah" sound.

Oh right, shoes.

"I didn't, Zhang Kai wanted it a lot, so I sold it to him."

After Xiao Zhan said this, the waiter brought over his drink and Xu Zhiming's coffee. Xiao Zhan looked up, smiled at the waiter, and said thank you.

Xu Zhiming seemed to be stunned for several seconds. After the waiter left, he slowly said, "How can you give what I gave you to other people?"

Xiao Zhan took a sip of his drink and looked at Xu Zhiming puzzled, "I gave you the money, which means I bought it. Zhang Kai wanted it, so I sold it to him. Where's the problem?"

Xu Zhiming choked and could only say, "There's no problem."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Xu Zhiming still wanted to say something, but Xiao Zhan's phone suddenly rang.

Xu Zhiming could see clearly that Xiao Zhan, who had a plain expression the entire time, suddenly smiled gently, picked up the call, and whispered hello to the phone.

Xu Zhiming lowered his head and stirred his coffee.

Xiao Zhan didn't remain on the call for too long, the call only lasted a bit over a minute, but Xu Zhiming had never heard of Xiao Zhan talking with this kind of tone.

It was very quiet and soft, sounding very obedient.

The other side seemed to be giving some kind of order, Xiao Zhan answered and responded seriously.

After Xiao Zhan hung up, his expression didn't seem like what he looked like when he answered the phone. He looked a little confused, also a little nervous.

Xu Zhiming put down the spoon and asked, "Was it a client?"

Xiao Zhan was a little absent-minded and shook his head, "No, it's my husband."

Xu Zhiming was surprised and his voice lifted, "Your what?"

Xiao Zhan said, "My husband."

After Xiao Zhan said this, he took a sip of his drink with a heavy heart.

Marital loyalty?

What's the meaning of this? What does Wang Yibo want to talk to him about?

Opposite him, Xu Zhiming asked him again, "When did you get a husband? Is it a boyfriend? When did you get a boyfriend?"

Xiao Zhan's mind was full of Wang Yibo's serious tone from how he talked just now. Hearing Xu Zhiming's questions, he was a little impatient, "It's my husband. I'm married."

After Xiao Zhan said this, he tapped on his phone. Only a few minutes had passed since 2. It's still a while until 3:30.

"Xuezhang," Xiao Zhan was a little anxious in his heart, "Why exactly are you looking for me?"

Xu Zhiming was stunned for a moment. After pausing for half a second, he said, "Nothing."

Xiao Zhan nodded, put his phone in his pocket, and picked up the drink on the table, "If there's nothing, I'll go first. I have something urgent later, excuse me."

Xiao Zhan has a lot of orders today. Several drafts needed to be finalized this evening. If he wants to find Wang Yibo later, he has to hurry up and finish some work first.

So regardless of whether Xu Zhiming actually had no business or faking that he had no business, Xiao Zhan smiled politely at him and left the coffee shop first.

Coincidentally, as soon as Wang Yibo's car drove away, Xiao Zhan came out of the coffee shop.

Wang Yibo's visit was because he and Xu Jing had to go talk about business with a company they were cooperating with.

Since he was going to pass by Xiao Zhan's studio, he actually wanted to give him the small gift in his hands.

What Xu Jing gave him yesterday wasn't just shoes.

Xu Jing found someone to watch the game and bought signed photos, signed jerseys, and other complete merchandise sets.

When Wang Yibo received these yesterday, when he saw the pile of things on the table, he decided to give them to Xiao Zhan one by one.

This way, Xiao Zhan will be surprised and happy every day for several days.

Although there was an accident with the shoes, Wang Yibo didn't care that much after a while. After all, he still has a lot in his hands.

Today, he wanted to give him a signed jersey.

Wang Yibo turned to look at the white paper bag next to him and started being silent again.

His mind was full of the scene of Xu Zhiming opening the door for Xiao Zhan.

Xu Jing, who sat in the passenger seat, didn't dare to say a word. He had seen Xu Zhiming's information file before, so he knew that the person who went to the cafe with Mr. Xiao was Xu Zhiming.

He doesn't know the specific situation but knows that President Wang must be unhappy again.

However, Wang Yibo's mood never affects his work. Even though he looked unhappy, he still handled the matters on hand smoothly.

What should be done was done, what should be signed was signed and what should be arranged was arranged.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhan's pressure resistance wasn't as good.

He went back to the office and sat in front of his computer. In merely ten minutes, he lost his focus countless times and wasn't even satisfied with the design he made.

After the final stroke, Xiao Zhan sighed, put down the mouse, and rubbed the center of his eyebrows.

After zoning out for a few seconds, he opened a search software and entered "marital loyalty".

After clicking search, a lot of content jumped out of the web page. He scanned through them roughly and realized that the keyword "cheating" appeared in every link.

Cheating can be divided into psychological cheating and physical cheating.

Xiao Zhan tilted his head.

What does this, have to do with them?

There must be a reason why Wang Yibo asked to talk about this so suddenly and urgently during this time.

Wang Yibo cheated?

Xiao Zhan immediately shook his head. He felt that it was impossible.

Could it be...

He's the one that cheated?

Xiao Zhan raised his head and something suddenly flashed into his mind.

Xiao Zhan turned off the web page and spent a few minutes modifying the design he just made and then sent it to the client.

When he thought the client would be dissatisfied with it everywhere, the client actually replied with the word "Okay".

Xiao Zhan took a breath of relief, looked at the time, and then picked up his coat and scarf.

"I'm going out for a while, call me if something happens." Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, then changed his words, "Send me a WeChat if something happens."

Rongrong nodded, "Got it, boss."

As soon as her voice fell, Xiao Zhan had already closed the door and disappeared.

Since Xiao Zhan felt extremely uneasy, he arrived at Feiyun 20 minutes in advance. He followed the route that Wang Yibo used last time, going up from the special entrance.

As soon as he got off the elevator, he saw Zhou Xiao welcoming him.

Zhou Xiao was obviously surprised that Xiao Zhan was here so early. He quickly put down his things and trotted over, "Mr. Xiao, you're here."

Xiao Zhan nodded and asked, "Is Wang Yibo back?"

Zhou Xiao shook his head, "Not yet, but President Wang already explained that when you're here, you may go wait in his office."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Zhou Xiao took him into the office and led him to sit down on the sofa, "President Wang will be back soon. What would you like to drink, Mr. Xiao?"

Xiao Zhan thought, "Water, thank you."

Zhou Xiao responded yes, then withdrew from the office. He sent a message to Xu Jing saying that Mr. Xiao had already arrived at the office.

Before long, Zhou Xiao brought in a glass of water, smiled at Xiao Zhan, and left.

Xiao Zhan picked up the cup of water and drank more than half of it before putting it back down.

He was sitting uprightly, his fingers tapped his knees uncontrollably, keeping a low heart rate and breathing as gently as possible.

When he answered Wang Yibo's call, he hadn't felt so intense about this yet.

For some reason, the more he thought of it, the more flustered he got and the more he felt that things weren't so simple.

The clock on the wall was ticking. Xiao Zhan didn't know what to do, he could only let his thoughts fly uselessly all over the place.

At 3:18, the door of the office was suddenly pushed open. Xiao Zhan immediately snapped out of it and stood up.

Xu Jing came in behind Wang Yibo. He was still talking about the process of the project with Wang Yibo, but he immediately shut his mouth when he saw Xiao Zhan.

Xu Jing, "President Wang, I'll go out first."

Wang Yibo did not object, "Mn."

The door of the office was closed again. Only the two of them were left in such a large space.

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan from several meters away.

Xiao Zhan stood there all straightened up, frowning slightly, with a worried expression. He had one hand in his pocket and the other holding the string from the hoodie of his sweater, looking a little overwhelmed.

Wang Yibo immediately became a lot more soft-hearted.

Wang Yibo, "You came so early."

Xiao Zhan softly made an "mn" sound. It was a rare moment in which he didn't know how to reply to Wang Yibo's words.

Wang Yibo spoke again, "Sit."

Xiao Zhan made another "mn" and sat down.

Wang Yibo also walked over. After he took a few steps. Xiao Zhan noticed that Wang Yibo was holding a white paper bag in his hand.

Xiao Zhan's eyes followed Wang Yibo. Very soon, Wang Yibo sat down opposite him, and the white bag was also put on the table.

It was placed in a very peculiar position. It wasn't thrown casually, but placed in front of Xiao Zhan, which looked like it was for Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan naturally asked, "What is it?"

Wang Yibo said, "A gift."

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "For me?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan reached out and wanted to take it, but Wang Yibo stopped him.

Wang Yibo, "Don't move yet."

Xiao Zhan took his hand back.

Wang Yibo asked, "Do you remember what I want to talk to you about?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Martial loyalty."

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Straight to the point.

Xiao Zhan licked his lips and spoke first, he asked in a low voice, "Did you fall in love with someone else?"

Wang Yibo instantly showed a confused expression, "What?"

Xiao Zhan immediately waved his hand, "No, no, sorry, it's me, it's me."

Wang Yibo was even more confused, "What?"

"Ah, no, that's not what I meant." Xiao Zhan moved forward a little, "Is it about me and Xu Zhiming?"

Wang Yibo paused for half a second and said with a deeper tone, "Mn."

He knew it!

He thought for a long time. If there was nothing wrong on Wang Yibo's side, then the problem must be from him.

What problem does he even have? Wang Yibo had been mentioning Xu Zhiming the most.

Xiao Zhan immediately explained, "I have nothing to do with Xu Zhiming. Me and him, me, him."

Xiao Zhan thought for a long time. He really didn't know what to even say about him and Xu Zhiming. He could only throw it to Wang Yibo, "What's the problem?"

In fact, seeing Xiao Zhan like this, Wang Yibo had already become overly soft-hearted.

When has he ever seen Xiao Zhan so flustered?

Soft-hearted aside, the problem still had to be solved.

"I don't care about the past." Wang Yibo asked, "Do you like him?"

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "How could I like him? I haven't liked him before either."

Wang Yibo slightly tilted his head.

Okay, he finally felt comfortable again.

Wang Yibo, "Around two o'clock, I went to your studio to find you."

Xiao Zhan opened his mouth for a long time only to let out an "ah". He raised his eyebrows, "You saw me and Xu Zhiming?"

Wang Yibo said, "I saw you go to the cafe opposite your studio."

Xiao Zhan made another "ah".

Wang Yibo continued, "I asked you what you were doing, but you didn't tell the truth."

Xiao Zhan remembered this.

"No." Xiao Zhan said, "I thought it wasn't a big deal, so I wanted to ask you why you were looking for me first."

After saying this, he was afraid that Wang Yibo wouldn't believe him, so he emphasized, "It's true."

Wang Yibo believed him. He then asked, "Why did he look for you?"

Xiao Zhan looked up and thought for a bit, "He didn't say, maybe he just wanted to talk to me."

Wang Yibo said, "He likes you."

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No way."

Wang Yibo said again, "He likes you."

Fine.

Xiao Zhan chickened out.

Xiao Zhan, "I don't know."

Wang Yibo asked, "How are you going to deal with it?"

Okay, here comes the martial loyalty.

Since it was Xiao Zhan's problem and Xiao Zhan had promised Wang Yibo before that he would not have too much physical contact with others.

So Xiao Zhan thought that this was a similar problem.

With a sincere attitude, Xiao Zhan said, "I will keep a distance from him and won't contact him if it's not necessary."

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment and added, "Not only him, I will try my best to eliminate all emotional problems outside our marriage."

Xiao Zhan thought again and added, "I told Xu Zhiming I was married this afternoon."

Xiao Zhan thought again once more and then looked up at Wang Yibo, "Is there anything else?"

Wang Yibo finally smiled, "No more."

Xiao Zhan breathed a sigh of relief.

Wang Yibo said, "I will do the same."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Okay."

The atmosphere suddenly eased down. Xiao Zhan picked up the cup and drank all the remaining water.

After putting down the cup, Xiao Zhan suddenly thought of something. He asked, "You came to my studio at 2?"

Wang Yibo nodded, raised his chin, and pointed at the bag on the table, "To give you this."

Xiao Zhan's depressed mood instantly lifted. He took the bag with a smile. He first opened it to take a look, and then took out the jersey.

"Wow!" Xiao Zhan stood up, looked at Wang Yibo in surprise, and then looked at the jersey in his hand, "Are these the signatures of the whole team?"

He spread the jersey in his hand and counted the signatures one by one.

"It's really the whole team!" Xiao Zhan put down the jersey and looked at Wang Yibo, "How did you get this? Did you go to the game that day? You were at the scene?"

Seeing Xiao Zhan so happy, Wang Yibo was also in a good mood.

He shook his head, "I didn't go, I bought it."

Xiao Zhan looked at the signature carefully, "How did you buy this?"

"I spent some money." Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan has never bought such a thing before, so he naturally doesn't know how much Wang Yibo spent. He thought that Wang Yibo probably asked Xu Jing to get it.

Xiao Zhan's mood was no longer an emotion that can be described. He even wanted to run around in circles with this jersey in his arms.

This jersey made him happy, but also because it was given by Wang Yibo, so the happiness was doubled.

Xiao Zhan lifted the jersey, where Wang Yibo couldn't see, he closed his eyes.

Then he kissed it.

He kissed it again, heavily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 33.8K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
38.6K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
112K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
337K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...