Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Slender x Undercover Wife Reader

1.1K 21 2
By Broken_Samurai_

⚠️ Chapter Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Drugging ⚠️
⚠️ Mentions of assault/rape ⚠️
⚠️ Abuse/Torture ⚠️

~~~~

I'm not sure why I did this. It feels like I've been here for an eternity when it's only been two weeks. At least, I think that's how long it's been. The days seem to blur together in one big pile of confusing mess. However, there was something I did know. Something that would remind me of who I am and why I'm here. One word. 'Slenderman.' I couldn't reveal the fact I'm his wife but his name brought me back to reality when the torture of the Institution fucked with my mind too much. I was researching the happenings in the asylum from a first hand basis so the people here could be taken to better places. Places an 'anonymous' donor would send them to so they could be comfortable in a place that actually treats their conditions rather than aggravates them.

Slender I recall had asked me to do this. It's an all women's asylum and they somehow passed every inspection. So, he wanted to know the truth and I was the only one he felt was strong enough to get through it. I agreed and it wasn't like I was regretting it but the torture had been absolute hell. I had put up small cameras around the entire institution so they could be recorded. I couldn't do the bedrooms but I could do the rest of the institution. Record as much shit as possible so we could take this place down.

"Good morning Y/N!" Lexi chirps. "You have a new job today! You get to please the male visitors this go around.

I shake my head as I yell angry muffled words of disapproval at her declaration. I struggle against the binds keeping me pinned, gritting my teeth hard into the gag as I struggle. How many times does this make? Getting sold around so the people who ran the institution could get more money in their pockets. Slender trusted the man who did the inspections, never expecting the guy would lie to make more money. They'd been friends for a while too! This one had the most rumors so Slender wanted to check it out for himself.

He wanted to press charges or even murder the ones in charge. Nobody drags his name through the dirt or gets away with lying to him. Humans were still his meals don't get me wrong but after the supernatural made its breakthrough a lot of things changed. Turns out we are all way more human than the actual humans themselves. It wasn't easy integrating into society. At least, not for those who'd been isolated because they could reveal what they are or could appear human. It was a slow process but we did it. Slender did a lot of reforming and most of the world knew his name by now more so than before.

He owns more things than I can count but he's working to reform everything. The medical care, living conditions, and more. It's slow but it's working and maybe the world won't be so bad. His top priority has been health institutions and making them better. He isn't a fan of the mental institutions and felt better care could be given. Some were doing just that while others, like this one, were corrupt and treating patients poorly. That's why I was here. It would be another fowl place shut down and the people here could get the cafe they needed.

"You don't get to choose honey," She scolds as she begins to take scissors to my shabby dress and cut it from my body. I squirm and struggle against the binds trying to pull off the cuffs in hopes of finding some kind of give but coming up empty. "We got a full roster today too. Now, be a good girl and beg for it."

I scream through the gag when a needle is slammed into my neck. I think she hit a nerve because that hurt way more than usual. I'm left alone for some time and I can feel heat flush through my body as the drug I had been injected with goes through my blood stream. Suddenly, everything is sensitive and I feel like my body is on absolute fire. I desperately pull against the binds keeping my legs spread in hope they'd break even if I knew better. I needed to get out. Through the haze of the drug I try to remind myself of that. I shouldn't stop fighting.

I can feel heat growing in my groin as my body responds to the drug. The things humans could come up with and create. It was scary indeed. I close my eyes as I squirm in place, trying to stay focused on reality as my brain grows hazier and hazier. Tears stream down my cheeks when the door to my cell opens once again, having enough sense to recognize what was coming. My head is too foggy to even try to count the sheer number of men that pass through. My body feels like it's on fire everywhere foreign skin makes contact with my skin. I hated the feeling. My body knew what skin could touch it and none of these men had any right to do so.

I feel numb and the high in my head makes me nauseous. I can't really respond as I try to keep my eyes closed and focus on my breathing. The men don't seem to care as they take turns. It feels like my body is kind of on autopilot. My body seems to respond automatically which was fortunate so I didn't have to deal with any repercussions for not doing as told. The medicine wears off after about two hours and as my mind becomes clear I can focus more on my body. I was covered in so much cum and it was getting itchy as it dried. My entire body hurts from the abuse but I'm left laying there for I don't even know how long. Eventually Lexi returns to undo my cuffs and the rope spreading my legs.

"Get up," She orders, not even bothering to put a lead on me. It was their way of humiliating us further because it's the metal catch pole dog catchers use to restrain dogs. If I was honest I was absolutely exhausted and wasn't intent on running. My body aches and I just want to get clean.

Fortunately I know I'm heading for a bath next so I can clean this crap off of me, scrubbing hard in hopes of chasing away the ghosts in my mind from that torture. The water is hot to make sure I'm completely clean and I guess sanitized which I'm thankful for. After the shower I'm allowed to roam the asylum freely. Nurses are everywhere so no one would try anything. I wanted out of here so I could see Slender and my baby girl again. They are what keeps me going. I sigh softly as I just hug my arms around me. It was cold in here. I was cold all the time except during showers. Even then you step out of the heat and right back into the cold.

With my time roaming around the institution I got to know all of the girls lives. What they've gone through, who they were, how they got here. I keep a journal with all of the information I need hidden in my room. I was careful not to be caught writing down all the information I can. They would likely burn it. That would ruin this entire operation me and Slender have going on here.

"You're saying she's not here?" A familiar voice drifts down the hall. My eyes widening before I'm running towards the sound of his voice. "Y/N L/N. I am her husband."

"Mister Slenderman, no one is checked in under that name. I apologize but who you're looking for isn't here," Lexi explains.

One of the guards seems to come out of nowhere and wraps me in his hold. He keeps his hand covering my mouth while his other squeezes my hip, threatening to break it if I dare scream. He drags me back down the halls of the asylum and down to the basement where most of their torture methods take place.

"Y/N, did you really think we'd let you get any dirt on this place? I know exactly who you are and I'm not going to let a stupid brat ruin the amount of money I'm making working here," A middle aged woman who goes by Ginger growls as she walks beside the guards. "You're going to wish you were in actual Hell than here."

I'm taken to a familiar room. I try to get away when the guard tries to lay me down and get restraints on me. He does end up succeeding with Ginger's help. I squirm against my restraints and I just scream. I gag when Ginger shoves some random rag down my throat. Ginger and the body guard both smirk at my state of restraint.

"You're going to forget everything and you're going to stay here as compensation for all the trouble you are trying to cause," Ginger growls, grabbing the electroconvulsive therapy machine and pressing each handle to either side of my head.

I shut my eyes and scream through the gag when electricity shoots through me. It's agonizing as it feels like I might melt or even explode from the pressure and burn. I'm dazed and confused when the electricity finally stops.

"Who is this?" Ginger demands as she holds a photograph in front of me.

"That's my husband Slenderman!" I gasp out.

"Again," Ginger orders.

She presses the electrodes back to my temples and the electricity courses through me once again. I feel my body convulse from the constant shock going through my head. It's painful and it's all I can focus on. Pain is the only thing that runs through my mind when the electricity stops again. My vision is blurred slightly but I look at the picture I'm shown.

"Slender. Husband." I pant out. I couldn't forget him. Not after coming this far.

"Again," Ginger demands.

I lose track of time and Ginger eventually has enough of doing things on and off.

"Are you sure we should do this?" One of the guards questions as the electrodes are taped to my temples.

"Think about it. Slenderman will come back, we'll say we found her in whatever final state we put her in, and then we'll hand her over," Ginger explains. "

The guard eyes her warily before he gives my a sympathetic gaze. I try to beg through the gag but it falls on deaf ears. Was this really it? Slender wouldn't have just left would he? I close my eyes tight as the tears stream down my cheeks. This was going to be it wasn't it? They're about to fry my brain.

"Have a shocking good time, Y/N," Ginger sneers, the click of a switch being the last thing I head before it all goes dark.

~~~~

Everything hurts when I open my eyes, the light above me blinding. I pull up my arm to cover my eyes from the light, turning a stiff neck to get away from it. Where was I?

"Y/N," A muffled voice calls my name but I can't really make out who it is.

I try to mumble something but my tongue feels thick in my mouth, almost like it's tripled in size. A soft whimper leaves as I turn my head back in the direction of the light, slowly pulling my arm off my eyes. I'm relieved to see it's turned off. I blink to try and focus my vision on the rest of my surroundings. I hear various sounds that are completely out of place but then again I'm unsure as to what I'm waking up go. I do my best to lift my heavy head, my eyes widening when I finally see Slender in front of me.

He seems to get the hint as I lift my arms, hugging him right after he gently helps me up to hug him. Tears spill free and race down my cheeks as my body trembles in his grasp. I could still remember! I could still remember......I just cling to Slender as he holds me, not wanting to be out of this comforting embrace ever again. I was home. Finally home.

"All is the girls are being taken care of. The staff are being prosecuted and it's being shut down. I won't be building anything on the property as it doesn't feel right to the victims," He explains, gently rubbing my back when I nod against him. "You're home. You're safe and you're home."

"Mhmm," I hum back to him.

My tongue still felt thick in my mouth and my throat was dry. When I swallow Slender seems to feel it because he guides me to sit down. He grabs a cup with a straw that I manage to get into my mouth. I sigh in relief when the ice cold water coats my mouth and throat. It felt so nice. I'm glad I was able to stop that asylum, but I'm not too keen on doing more undercover work any time soon. I would much rather remain home in the safety of my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453 8 6
Just as the title suggests, these are old! (The cover contains my old username)
447K 15.2K 71
This story might be taken down soon.
4.7K 349 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
10.7K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...