Ghost Oneshots (xReader)

Autorstwa Koroxly

Ghoul ghost ghostie oneshots -I do neutral readers with they/them pronouns mostly but i will clarify at the b... Więcej

Sodo - Can you hear the thunder?
Swiss - Together as One
Phantom - You'd Never Want It To Be Over
Swiss - Wanna Bewitch You All Night
Sodo - Sweet Tooth*
Rain - Jealous Matchmaker*
Phantom - Two Ghoul Guitar*
Aether - Failing For a Change
Swiss - Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me

Rain - Hunter's Moon

1.1K 19 1
Autorstwa Koroxly

NEUTRAL READER
I've read other fanfics and I like the ghouls hunters moon idea (so I'm stealing it)

The sisters dragged me through corridor upon corridor trying to get me to the ministry's infirmary. It genuinely surprises me how many trips I've had to take there, at this point I practically live there.
"We told you to be careful, you never listen to us!" A sister complained. My injury honestly wasn't THAT bad. A ghoul got annoyed at my antics and because it's hunter's moon he had little to no self control. My blood sprayed at his face and everything in the room, it was like some gory scene in a 80s horror movie. He must've hit an artery or something, the scratch was pretty deep, just the sight of it made the sisters nearly vomit. I rolled my head back, ready to pass out from the amount of blood I was losing.
"I don't think you understand how bad this is Y/n. You ghouls are probably at your thirstiest for blood right now!" The other scolded.
"Not ghoul blood," I groaned
"Maybe not preferably, but it's not a lot different from humans and you know it," she shook me a little to wake me up more, only to gag at the sight of my wound.
"You're overreacting...honestly... it's just a paper cut," I breathed out, my eyes rolling back.

I felt a light flick to my forehead, waking me up. The sisters paused, turning to Rain, who had somehow caught up to the speeding women.
"Did Sodo do all that?" He pointed at my arm then the trail of blood that followed us. I hadn't even realised it was dripping.
"The trail is mine and the sisters' masterpiece really-" I grinned, getting cut off by the frozen women.
"G- uh- Rain! You can't be here! They're bleeding!" One finally got her words out
"Oh! Uhh... I can handle it. Let me help," he picked up my legs. At least my feet won't be dragging anymore.
"I don't think that's a good idea..." the other sister spoke
"Soon you'll be dragging a dead body if you don't hurry sisters," I joked. Their shoulders quickly rose, probably believing that I could die from such a tiny wound. They rushed forwards.

Rain and I had always been close, but I could never label what we were. We both know that we love each other, but it's never gone further than that. Yeah we'd share a bed sometimes, but I'd never felt his lips on mine, as much as I dreamed of the feeling-
I felt a reassuring rub on my shin from Rain's thumb. He might've just been trying to keep me awake but Satan did he make me feel the butterflies. His eyes were already changing, not even I could last this long around someone's blood. Why he was doing this to himself I will never know. I was finally placed down, sat up on a bed. My blood had stained my arm like I had dipped it in a pool of it. Droplets traced my fingers, running down creases and scars in a mesmerising manner. A sister fumbled with a kit before pulling out an excessive amount of equipment. Some antiseptic alcohol, cotton wool balls, bandages, bandaids, painkillers, baby wipes, gauze, vitamins, congestion tablets, sore throat lozenges... laxatives? She pulled out basically everything, I waited patiently. Sure it was a bad injury, but as a ghoul it would heal in only a few hours. The only thing I really cared about was Rains current state as he fought his natural urges.

I was pushed back on the bed, my arm pulled to an easy-to-access proximity to the sisters. I was too focused on not passing out to notice that they'd given Rain the alcohol, and he was readying himself to pour. I jolted when he did, clenching the clean sheets of the infirmary's bed.
"Fuck! Rain!" I had to hold myself back, almost re-enacting Sodo's action towards me. It burnt and stung so bad that I felt almost ready to die
"Sorry, sorry," he panicked, putting the bottle down and holding my hand. The sisters went through every precaution to take care of an injured human, cleaning my arm, stitching and bandaging the wound. It wasn't needed, it just hurt. They gave me painkillers and as they slowly wrapped my arm in bandages, Rain left. He was getting worse throughout their unnecessary actions, his breathing ragged, eyes practically glowing a new colour and his fangs were making it hard for him to close his mouth. Once he had left and closed the door, I heard a slight sound as he leant against it. Why had he so stupidly followed me? Why did he fight so hard just to stay? I sighed. What if he takes this hunger out on another ghoul? I couldn't help feel a tinge of jealousy. Past Hunter's Moons we'd usually not be as affected as the others, we'd usually cover our ears just so we didn't have to hear the others'...activities.

I bowed my head, looking at my knees as they hung off the bed.
"That ghoul sure is stupid for you, Y/n," A sister spoke, finished off my bandages with a knot.
"I wish he wasn't, did you see the state of him?" I groaned, this time just in regret
"You didn't send him away though," she turned, putting her things away.
"I know," I hopped up onto my feet moodily, "thank you sisters," I steadied myself
"You can't rest for just a few more minutes?" The other tried to convince me
"I have to go find Rain, I'll be fine," I gave a thumbs up.
"Please be careful," She sighed

Unlike my situation, there was no blood trail to follow that would lead me to him. Good old fashioned detective work was the only way. If I were Rain and I was having a bad Hunter's Moon reaction I'd... hide in my room until it's over. I headed off to his room, hoping he hadn't got to the uncontrollable stage that'd make him leave. The way over was weirder than usual. The ghouls had gone crazy over my blood, stalking the hallways like predators hunting prey. The blood on Sodo's face was smeared but not wiped away. I guess I should be glad I didn't see all of them at once, that'd probably be the end of me. I walked calmly, not wanting to draw any extra attention to myself. Rain's room was right next to mine, so I quickly went in to grab some random aftershave Swiss had given me and sprayed it onto my bandages to mask the stench of blood slightly. I then went and knocked on Rain's door.

"Rain? Can I come in?" I leant against it. There was just silence, then a quiet groan. Was he trying to pretend he wasn't in there? "Rain I can hear you, please may I come in," I repeated myself. I heard his feet shuffle against the ground as he got closer to the door
"No, Y/n," he mumbled, angrily, though I could tell he was trying to suppress something.
"Please? Come on Rain, we're always together on Hunter's Moons,"
"Not this time," I felt his voice close to me, maybe he was leaning his head on the same spot I was. I didn't want to pressure him, though I felt bad that it was my fault he was going through this
"Alright, let me know if you need anything, okay?" I stepped back. No answer. As I turned to go to my room the door creaked open. Was he letting me in? I shouldn't go through... in his state- but then again, what if he needs me? I need to see that he's alright, I can't just leave him alone like this.

I walked through the door, gently closing it behind me. As my hand left the doorknob I was launched back into a wall, my head hitting straight into it, making my ears ring. Rain had pinned me against it, fingers digging into my wrists with his harsh grip. I gasped at the impact as the air was knocked out of me. Rain was practically snarling at me. I'd never seen a ghoul in a worse state. He leant in towards my neck, so I braced myself for a bite, only to be surprised when he kissed it, multiples times, he was pampering them across my neck. My eyes widened a little in realisation - had he chosen me for the hunter's moon activities? I couldn't accept this, as much as I wanted to. Was he even in control of himself? Was this even him? I tried to lean away, only to lean into him. Why was he so good at this? He quickly pulled away, my hands dropping to my sides.

"Sorry- I'm so sorry, Y/n. Please, you need to go, I don't want to hurt you," he held his hands up, backing away and turning around. I couldn't stop myself, maybe it was my body reacting to the moon that made it feel so impossible to leave. I moved forward, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"We can work through this, I can't just leave you," I spoke softly, not really wanting to be slammed into a wall again. He turned, his pupils enlarging at just my words. Before I could even register his growing smile his lips smashed against mine, as I stepped back from the pure force he pulled me against him, maintaining the kiss. Everything seemed to slow down as he kissed me, and suddenly I felt like we were the only people in the world. My fingers tangled in his hair, his hands hugging my waist. We were finally kissing and dear satan was it amazing. He bit onto my lip, drawing a little blood and making me gasp, which then gave entrance to his tongue. Never in a million years would I have expected him to act with this much confidence and power. This moon really had control over him. He moved me with him as he stepped back towards the bed, not even parting when we fell onto it. He'd pinned me to the bed this time, but my wrists were freed when he started to fiddle with his clothing. I went bright red when I realised what he was trying to do, grabbing his hand to stop him. The moon was starting to have an affect on me, but I was trying to ignore it for his sake. My hand traveled up, grabbing the neck of my shirt and pulling it down slightly to fully reveal my neck in all its glory. He froze, pulling away from the kiss with a string of saliva following. He stared for only a second before latching on with his teeth. I jolted as they pierced my skin, only to naturally relax into it. I'd lost so much blood today, so what if I lost a little more.

Rain gained control of himself before he could suck all the blood out of my body, quickly backing off, still straddling my hips.
"You're stupid," He huffed at the sight of me
"...just for you," I grinned up at him. My breath had become shaky, but it wasn't his fault. I guess nothing can go perfectly. His eyes widened once he realised, "Bite me."
"No, I'm fine," I turned my head. My reaction from the moon wasn't as bad as Rains, I knew this one could just be suppressed.
"Bite me, Y/n," If he hadn't just sucked about half of the blood out of my body I'd think he was still under the effects of the moon. He tried to plead with his eyes, staring deep into my eyes.
"No, Rain. I said I'm fine," I refused. We were both being stubborn, usually at this point of disagreement he'd give in. He was making it hard for me, it was any ghouls natural urge to consume blood on a Hunter's Moon - and when someone is practically telling you to do it there's typically no reason to resist. But I did have reason, I'd never bitten anyone before. I didn't want to do it wrong and just take a chunk out of him.

He went quiet, then slowly leaned in, kissing me again. He bit his own lip, blood smearing onto both of our lips. His blood was sweet, warm and moreish. He pulled away, hovering his neck in front of my lips and I couldn't resist. I only noticed I'd bit him when his tail wrapped around my leg, the spade laying flat against the back of my shin. I pulled off him pretty swiftly, his tail relaxing as he rolled off of me.

"If this happens again... I'm not biting you..." he smirked, looking up at the ceiling.
"Wha-" I pushed his arm slightly, feeling a blush on my face.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4K 44 16
Just some one-shots about my favorite band, ghost bc!
5K 38 10
tried my best to speak all those sweet imagins i had in ma mind please love it ಠ ೧ ಠ
198K 5K 35
𓆩*𓆪 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𓆩*𓆪 ꒰ ͜͡➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...
599 8 4
"Behold: my stuff." *This is where I keep my one-shots *Primarily afab nb reader inserts *Dialogue heavy *Romance