GATE: Thus The JSDF & USMC Fo...

By Ant357627

Mostly the GATE plot, but with a Regiment of US MARINES. So in other words a little realistic with the US-Jap... More

Maverick Kuribayashi's Bio
Ch 1: The Battle of Ginza
Ch 2: Battle of Alnus Hill
Ch 3: Joint USMC/JSDF Recon Squads
More people, please
Ch 4: Convoy Part 1
Ch 5: Convoy Part 2
Ch 6: USMC & JSDF vs Lucas
Names (Mepeman)
More names
Ch 7: Relax before Madness
Ch 8: Let's trade.
The people so far
Ch 9: Let's talk first
Ch 10: Bandit Attack pt1
Ch 11: Bandit Attack pt 2
More Names for
Ch 12: Bandit Attack pt 3
Ch 13: Bandit Attack pt4
Ch 14: But wut de ass?
Ch 15: One angry POW
Ch 17: Welcome to Liberty-Prime Base
Ch 18: Back 2 Earth
Ch 19: Diet meeting Pt. 1
Ch 20: Diet meeting Pt. 2
Ch 21: Meanwhile with Russia & China
Ch 22: His what?
Ch 23: Emotions of 2 Marines
Ch: 24 Hot Springs & New Players
Ch 25: Dangers
Ch 26: So long Japan!
Names for the new guys
Ivans' Marines
Ch: 27 Russia, China, Japan, & America
Ch: 28 Extra troops in the Recons
Ch 29: Gift, Town, and is that a Diamond?
Ch 30: Memories and diplomats
Ch 31: A Party
Reddit
Ch 32: Fire at Will! & Fuck it, we ball!

Ch 16: I my be single, but I'm not THAT single

698 19 18
By Ant357627

Date: December, 2023

Italica Castle Living Room, Italica

3rd Pov

Bozes and Panache stand before Pina discussing their next move.

Pina: Bozes...Panache...You have attacked officers of the Japan Self Defense Force and United States Marine Corps. You treated Master Itami and Kuribayashi in a less than hospitable way and endangered their lives. This is a violation of our treaty. These people possess the power to fight off a Flame Dragon. So imagine what would happen if they decided to declare war, wouldn't be good I assure you. The Empire would fall!

Bozes & Panache: Yes, Your Majesty.

Pina: It is on both of you to make them forget this ever happened. Kuribayashi was about offer a suggestion to me but collapsed. So you're both going to have to offer those two men your bodies.

Bozes and Panache shiver at the thought.

Pina: I know, it's degrading. But you will do whatever it takes to make those two happy.

Bozes and Panache both look at each other.

Bozes: We are daughters of nobility, Your Majesty. 

Panache: And we understand what it takes to protect the realm.

Bozes: We will do what must be done.

Meanwhile

Italica Castle Guest Room, Italica

Maverick's Pov

5th Recon got inside the city and into the mansion, apparently Tuka used her magic to put the wall sentries to sleep and the maids let them into the mansion.

And nearly got killed by Takahashi as she managed to sneak up on them. But Towson and Fernandes held her back before she could spill blood.

The unit rest their weapons on the ground, without the magazine in and the safety on and start mingling. And just as I predicted Kurata absolutely loses his shit over Persia. Lucky, Thomas kept a close eye on him.

Kurata: Uh... ma'am! Corporal Takedo Kurata repor-*gets elbowed by Thomas* milady! I am Twenty-one years old and single! My hobbies are anime and dou-*gets elbowed by Thomas* I mean! It's a pleasure to meet you!*bows*

Thomas:*facepalms* Oh my Lord.....

Persia just giggles at that.

Thomas: I'll be damn.

Shino is by my side and Mamina comments the way we handled ourselves during the battle. Kurokawa also checks on my condition.

Mamina: The way you both and those three fought those bandits was astounding! I really mean it! I totally saw everything!

Takahashi: Nah...It wasn't that great! I had my fare share of fights.

Mamina: You bit a guy's head off.

Kurokawa: She what?

Me: Ignore her for your safety and mental health. Shino, if you had done that same hardcore bad ass shit you pulled back there and you were in the Marine Corps! I would recommended you for the Medal of Honor!

Shino: Says the guy who mowed them down with a SCAR-L GL! Anyway, how's your wound, bro?

Me: It would feel better if you kissed it.*chuckles*

Shino: Bite me.

Me: But it's kinda tender didn't help getting punched there either probably going to be bruised by tomorrow.

Kurokawa: Would feel better if I kissed it.

I blushed and Shino just laughs. Kurokawa rubs my wound with her hand as I look at her face she has a smile and she's clearly blushing. Looks like Itami was right she does have a crush on me and I don't know how to deal with this.

Itami: Well now...looks like we're comfortable.

Tomita: I don't think we're going to be calling for a dust-off anytime soon.

Pops & Kuwahara: Agreed.

Towson: Guess we'll take the night off.

Itami: Yeah, let's just call tonight a cultural interchange.

Me: By the way. Who was first-

Shino:*deadpans* Sir. It took all of us to hold and calm down those three. But it took a Sanchez and the JLTV to hold down Takahashi.

Itami and I:

Me: Good Lord...

Meanwhile

Italica Castle Outside the Guest Room, Italica

3rd Pov

Bozes and Panache are wearing revealing lingerie stealing themselves for what they're about to do but they remember what Pina told them and they enter the room.

They are dumbstruck at what they find. They see everyone talking, laughing, and having fun completely ignoring them. Sasagawa even take a picture with his camera.

Sasagawa: Everyone, say cheese!

5th Deep Recon and the Maids: Cheese!/Cheese./Chīzu!/¡Queso!

Tomita and Williams explains to how they got in.

Itami: Oh wow and they let you in. It's kind of of hilarious you Tow.*laughs*

Maverick: It's not that funny Itami. Takahashi nearly killed them.

Itmai: Oh yeah....

Bozes and Panache are both red in the face and pissed off that they're being ignored in such a way. Some of the marines actually ignored them on propose.

Bozes: I don't believe this.

Panache: The nerve of these men, these pigs have no idea what it took to lower ourselves!

Panache storms over to Maverick and Bozes storms over to Itami. Panache raises her hand and comes down to slap him but Maverick catches it with quick reflexes.

Panache: What?!

Maverick: Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, How could you? Fool me three times, I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN'T HAVIN DAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

But Itami is caught completely unprepared and Bozes gives really hard bitch smack to the left side of his face.

Itami: AHH!!!

Anthony and David wheeze in laughter.

The next Morning

Italica Castle Living Room, Italica

Maverick's Pov

We're all standing before Pina and she notices the huge pink mark on Itami's face and most of us are trying to not break out into laughter.

Pina: Alright, what's wrong with his face?!

Bozes and Panache hangs her head in shame.

Bozes: That would be my doing Your Majesty.

Panache: I attempted the same but was blocked with lightning quick reflexes by Master Kuribayashi. And was nearly kicked in my rear by his sister.

Shino: Don't make me break my foot off in yo ass!

Me: Shh...The ass kickin' can wait.

Pina: Arghh! Oh dear god! How do I explain this?!

Hill: Well, Your Majesty. If it's all the same to you we'd like to take our leave now. And you just do whatever need to do.

Pina: This isn't good! Uh, the sun's almost up! Why don't we sit down for breakfast we can talk it out. Get to know each other better! 

Nishina: We appreciate the offer, Milady. The thing is our government has called the Lieutenant and Captain back home to report to some of our lawmakers.

Me: Excuse me, but nani the fuck?

Itami: Yeah, nani the fuck?

Kurata: The both of you have called in as sworn witnesses. Even American officials are coming, sir.

Oh shit! I've never even testified before to Congress and now I'm to testify before the Japanese National Diet and probably a few Congress members!! Yeah no pressure!! I can handle it!

Lelei: Itami and Kuribayashi are returning to Japan to testify to their Senate.

Pina has a terrified look on her face

Pina: To their Senate!

Pina's Pov

The Japanese have a senate, so that means depending on what they tell them. They could have their military do something in retaliation or Kuribayashi's country could be become fully really committed!

Maverick's Pov

We were about to leave when Pina stops us.

Pina: Wait! I would like to accompany you to Alnus Hill!

Itami & I: What?

The Marines: What?

The JSDF: Nani?

Pina: I must speak with your superiors and apologize to them for violating the treaty. Is that possible?

Itami: Come with us?!

Fuck my life.

Timeskip

Outside Italica Castle, Italica

We're about to depart for Alnus when I look around to see all the maids to see us off. Pina and Bozes are accompanying us in more "formal" attire. I personally think they look damn ridiculous. Because.....

Damn....

But who am I to judge on "formal" attire. Kurata waves goodbye to Perisa. I'll let him have his moment.

Kurata: Take it easy Persia! I'll be back soon!

Persia:*waves back* I'll be waiting for you, Kurata!

Kurata: I love you!

Fernandes:*smacks Kurata on the back of his head* Shut hell up and drive Kurata!

Itami: So I guess the Princess is really coming with us, isn't she?

Towson: Sir, a message from the Major. He said we can bring them in and treat them with all do courtesy.

Itami: Yeah, yeah just let him know what our ETA is will ya? MOVE OUT!

Me: All Victors we're Oscar Mike!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 69 13
This story is discontinued, waiting for its re-write version but hey. You can read it if you want, nobody's forcing you. Especially the ending of the...
86.3K 2.6K 50
In the year 3001, a strange structure appear in the middle of New Ginza on planet Eden Prime and a mysterious Roman like army emerge from the gate cr...
21.4K 370 18
(SEVERELY OUTDATED LORE. REMAKE IN THE MAKING.) I don't own Gate: Jieitai Kano Chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri novel, and anime series, written by Takumi Ya...
98.6K 1.8K 82
(A/N: I know I'm making another gate fanfic, Well if you guys want to know, Don't ask) The USCA (Or United States Continent of America) was the most...