I WANNA BE DOWN, noah diaz

De -empyreans

โ” โ i want to be down with what you're going through, i want to be down, i want to be down with you, no matte... Mais

I WANNA BE DOWN.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SEVEN.

SIX.

562 23 0
De -empyreans

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(I WANNA BE DOWN)
CHAPTER━━ SIX
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

NOAH AND LISA stood at the edge of the hill, his hand intertwined with hers. As they gazed into the distance, they saw Scourge bringing Unicron to Earth.

Optimus approached them, his heavy footsteps audible as he stood next to them. "I am sorry, Lisa and Noah," he spoke softly, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"You were looking out for your own," Noah replied after a moment, glancing at Optimus before returning his attention to Lisa. "I can't even be angry at you for that."

"On my home world, we believed that the battle with darkness would continue until all are one," Optimus explained to the listening duo, who looked at him curiously. "I lost sight of that. You fought for yours as I fought for mine when we should have been fighting the darkness together."

Lisa and Noah exchanged a look, and Lisa let go of Noah's hand. "Well, we ain't done fighting yet."

Optimus followed Lisa and Noah as they walked towards the group, impressed and surprised by their plan. "Alright, everybody, squad up! Bring it in!" Noah called as he gathered the group in the middle. "There's gotta be a way to stop this dude."

Primal jumped down from his spot above Elena, informing them that the transwarp had already been activated. A hologram of the transwarp appeared in front of them, and Primal explained that the access code was the only way to stop the process.

Lisa and Elena put their heads together, pondering a solution. Elena frantically spoke up, "I got it! The one hiding her half of the key had markings in it." She held up two markings that looked like the ones they found in the cave. Primal acknowledged her discovery with a grunt.

Noah's confidence grew as he tightened his grip on a strap of his brown bag. "So, we've got a chance now, right?" he asked, looking at Primal.

Primal's response was honest yet cautious. "A slim chance," he replied.

Optimus stepped forward, his expression filled with hope. "That is all we need. If you will show us the way, Primal."

Primal agreed to take them through the tunnels, explaining how they would need to shut down the antenna and remove the transwarp key to close the portal.

"But Scourge will be watching our every move," Acree reminded them.

"Then we bring the fight to him," Optimus declared, pointing a digit to the ground. "Autobots and Maximals will charge the bridge together and lure Scourge onto the battlefield."

Noah, Lisa, and Elena offered to sneak in through the back way, while the others charged the bridge. As they heard rumbling in the distance, Wheeljack nervously remarked, "It sounds like we're all going to die."

"If we are to die, then we will die fighting, all as one," Optimus declared, his voice booming with conviction.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Away from the raging war between the Autobots, Maximals, and Terrorcons, Lisa, Noah, Elena, and Mirage arrived at the vent that led to the tunnels. The vent was situated on a slightly steep hill and surrounded by rocky terrain.

Noah remarked, "At least the foot soldiers took the bait," as they approached the vent. He extended a hand to help Lisa up to where he and Elena were standing.

Lisa replied with a disappointed sigh, "Yeah, but Scourge didn't. He's guarding the key." She squinted her eyes, trying to locate Scourge on the massive platform with the blasting machine.

Mirage used his servo to tug on the metal grate covering the tunnel entrance, which let out a groan, and unexpectedly broke off. "Alright. This should lead to the bottom of the transwarp control panel," Mirage informed them, tossing the broken metal aside. "Get the key, get the hell out of here."

Noah raised his eyebrows, asking Mirage, "Wait, wait, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to distract Scourge," Mirage revealed.

"No, you can't take on Scourge alone," Noah disagreed.

"Relax, I'm Mirage, remember?" Mirage replied.

Noah held out his fist for a fist bump, which Mirage gave him before walking away into the battle.

Lisa approached Noah, grabbing his hand and intertwined their fingers. "He's gonna be okay," she reassured him.

Noah nodded silently, nervously biting his bottom lip. Noah led Lisa into the entrance of the tunnels, with Elena by her side. Elena squeezed her hand reassuringly, keeping it there as they ventured into the dimly lit pathway. As they made their way through the tunnels, they heard the familiar sound of Mirage's engine revving above them. Suddenly, Mirage's car form sped past them, driving quickly through the area.

Noah whispered urgently, "We've got to hurry up." He looked at Lisa and Elena with a determined yet worried expression, and Lisa nodded in agreement. Noah took the lead, pulling them along behind him. The loud thudding from above signaled that the fight between Mirage and Scourge had begun, adding a sense of urgency to their escape.

Mirage was using his hologram technique to land hits on Scourge, but soon found himself slammed to the ground near a small vent that revealed the inside of the tunnels. The trio below ground jumped back as sparks flew from the metal scrap, with Noah protecting Lisa's hand with his arms. As they glanced up at the vent, they spotted Mirage peering down into it. Mirage groaned and ordered Noah to get the key before being lifted up by Scourge, held by the throat.

"Mirage!" Noah exclaimed in alarm as he watched helplessly as Mirage was captured. Then, the vent was broken in half, and Scourge's servo appeared from below. "What do we have here?" Scourge taunted menacingly, grabbing Noah as he yelled out and hit Scourge's servo. Lisa and Elena screamed, trying to reach for Noah as he was pulled up away from them, but they couldn't reach in time. Noah struggled against Scourge's firm hold, and quickly shouted down to the two in reassurance, "Lisa, Elena, go!" he instructed. Lisa's eyes welled up with tears; she didn't want to leave Noah behind but knew that this was what he wanted. Elena dragged her away, knowing that time was of the essence.

With tears streaming down her face, Lisa ran alongside Elena until they came to an abrupt halt, almost falling into a lava hole. They gasped at the terrifying sight before looking up at the location where they needed to input the access code. While they desperately tried to climb their way towards the transwarp key, Unicron loomed above them in Earth's atmosphere. A massive blue swirling portal opened, and capsules filled with Terrorcons rained down from it. Lisa and Elena exchanged a despairing look.

"We're too late," Elena mumbled, her voice trembling with fear.

"No, we're not. We still have to try," Lisa said, her voice filled with determination. They summoned all their upper body strength to climb, but just then, Lisa turned her head and spotted a robotic spider-like creature.

"Elena!" Lisa shouted in alarm. The spider-like robot grabbed Elena's backpack and threw it down, narrowly missing the lava and landing on a surface outside the tunnel they were climbing. The sudden movement caused the crowbar they were holding onto to swing precariously.

Elena and Lisa grunted; their eyes fixated on the fallen backpack. Lisa swiftly swung the crowbar back into position before noticing that the robot-like spider had used its sharp shard to cut off a section of the crowbar. Now, Elena and Lisa were left hanging onto the remaining part of the crowbar with their other hand.

Thinking quickly, Lisa managed to catch the fallen section of the crowbar before it could plummet into the lava. She used it to stab the robot-like spider before throwing it above her and Elena, sending it crashing into the lava below.

Elena glanced down at her backpack, which was slipping from where it was placed below. Acting on impulse, she swung on the crowbar and jumped down, letting out a shrill scream. "Elena!" Lisa shouted from above, her heart pounding with fear as she watched her best friend near the edge. Fortunately, Elena managed to catch her backpack just in time.

"I'm never leaving Brooklyn again!" Elena declared, her voice filled with determination.

"I can't blame you," Lisa replied, relieved that Elena was safe.

Lisa climbed up seeing Optimus and Scrouge fighting before looking up at the transwarp and Elena eventually climbed back up too her eyes on the transwarp as well.

Up still on the bridge where the transwarp panel was, Optimus turned to all the others fighting down below, "Everyone guard the bridge!" He orders in a bellow, as he ran along the bridge, and leapt over, jumping above Lisa and Elena's heads to the other side with a grunt, "Lisa, Elena, shut it down!"

Lisa and Elena stood up and Elena took out her notebook, dropping her backpack as her and Lisa made their way to the transwarp. Noticing this, Noah yelled at the group, "We gotta give them some cover!" Meanwhile Lisa and Elena were in front of the transwarp. "Punch in the access code. How can hard that be?" Elena questioned, rhetorically. "Don't jinx it." Lisa replied, with sigh as Elena placed her open notebook on the screen. A hologram popped up making them gasp and Elena can already feel Lisa stare.

"You got to be kidding me." Elena groaned.

As Lisa and Elena inputted the access code, they couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect of saving their home, even though the battle raged on behind them. Noah fought off multiple enemy bots at once, while the girls worked frantically. "We gotta hurry!" Noah called out to them, knowing they couldn't take on an army of bots alone.

Despite the chaos, Noah continued to fight, yelling, "Die, you ugly mother-" before Primal landed on the massive scorpion bot behind him, killing it instantly. Lisa and Elena finished inputting the code and it chimed when it was complete. Lisa breathed a sigh of relief while Elena jumped around in joy. The two pulled each other into an excited jump just as Noah cheered.

"Y'all did it!" Noah yells and grins widely at Lisa and Elena, "Brooklyn, baby!"

Up on the higher level, Scourge heard their victory cries and bellowed in rage. He aimed his cannon at Elena, but Lisa managed to pull her out of the way just in time. Optimus' fury surged as he fought against Scourge, ultimately severing both of the bot's arms and thrusting his blade through Scourge's head.

As Unicron's ship whirred overhead, half of him now in Earth's atmosphere, Optimus kicked away the last bot attacking the trio. He silently stared at the destroyed transwarp panel, while Elena and Lisa trembled with guilt over what had happened. "We can't stop it," Elena said in a teary voice.

Optimus looked down at the group and uttered his next words with a heavy heart. "Autobots and Maximals, retreat to safety," he ordered. "I will destroy the key myself."

"Prime! No!" Acree protested from the battlefield, clutching her wounded side.

"There must be another way!" Noah exclaimed.

Optimus looked away sadly, ignoring Noah's words. He turned to Bumblebee and commanded, "Bee, protect them," tossing his Autobot insignia to him. Bumblebee caught it and emitted a sad whining sound.

"Your sacrifice becomes our oath," Primal bowed in respect.

"Thank you," Optimus rumbled softly, scanning over everyone one last time. "My friends."

Chittering and screeching sounds interrupted him as more Freezers appeared to attack. "Bee!" Noah yelled, firing his cannon.

"We can't leave him!" Elena protested, as Bumblebee picked her and Lisa up.

"Stop!" Lisa yelled. Bumblebee transformed around them, and Lisa cried out audibly to Optimus as they drove off the bridge.

Bumblebee sped through the Freezers, ramming into them easily, while Lisa gripped his steering wheel. "Bee, stop! We can't leave him!" she forcefully shouted.

Many Freezers were closing in on Optimus, but he focused on Unicron's opening, ready to end it all.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

37K 1.9K 19
Nikkah-e-Mohabbat (ู†ฺฉุงุญ ู…ุญุจุช) In the enchanting realm of affection, where hearts entwine like a symphony, Nikkah stands as a union of two souls. Neit...
157K 6.2K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...