SPINO RANGER II {POWER RANGER...

By Hawks1986

Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years... More

Meet Kanan Matthews
Meet Keigo Takami
Meet Hizashi Yamada
CHAPTER 1: When Evil Stirs
CHAPTER 2: Forgive and Forget {Which Leads to a Forgotten Anniversary}
CHAPTER 4: A Date with Danger
CHAPTER 5: Roar of the Red Ranger
CHAPTER 6: Forged Under Fire
CHAPTER 7: Run Home Koda
CHAPTER 8: Riches and Rags
CHAPTER 9: Besties 4Eva!
CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'
Meet Touya Todoroki
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Nice White Surprise
CHAPTER 11: Love at First Fight
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Trick or Trial
CHAPTER 12: Ellie and Touya's Anniversary of Her Mother and His Wife's Death
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: The Hero Gala has Arrived
CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster
CHAPTER 14: Silver Secret
CHAPTER 15: Wings of Danger
CHAPTER 16: Freaky Frightday
CHAPTER 17: Worgworld
CHAPTER 18: The Rangers Rock!
CHAPTER 19: Edge of Extinction
CHAPTER 20: End of Extinction
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Here Comes Heximas

CHAPTER 3: Nightmare in Amber Beach

148 0 0
By Hawks1986

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were in the Dino Bite Café. "Why are you really upset about getting a 'B'?" Tyler asked as he was looking at her test result. "It's a really good grade" I said. "That's what I've said to her" Riley said. "My parents would have celebrated if I got a B" Chase said. "That's just it, my dad won't be happy, in my family, getting a B is..." Shelby started to say. Then Shelby's dad appeared behind her. "Unbelievable! A 'B' isn't good enough, Shelby Watkins" Mr Watkins said. "Dad?" Shelby said, really surprised. 

"You really need to study harder if you're gong to run Watkins Ice Cream" Mr Watkins said to Shelby. "Watkins Ice Cream? That's your family?" Keigo asked. "Yeah" Shelby replied. "Best Ice Cream, barred up. Here you go" Mr Watkins said as he gave Tyler some Ice Cream. Then Tyler is handing one to each of us. "If it's not nice, it's smarter. If I have new customers, they're also returning customers" Mr Watkins said.

"Tell your friends" Mr Watkins said to Tyler as he nodded his head a little. Shelby went to go and talk to her dad.

Shelby was currently studying while Heckyl gave her a package. Shelby opened it and she found a pillow, which she had laid her head onto it. She just woke up with her Dino Saber in her hands.

"Stop! How did you get in here?" Shelby called out.

Shelby went after Koda.

Koda grabbed a nearby chair to block Shelby's attack 

"Shelby, stop! What are you doing?" Tyler asked as Shelby was pointing her Dino Saber at him.

Shelby continued to attack us.

Riley tried to stop her but he was pushed into a table.

Shelby was continuing to go after Tyler.

"Shelby, no!" Keigo and Hizashi said.

I grabbed the pillow as Shelby sliced it in two.

Shelby suddenly stopped and dropped her Dino Saber onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I was having a terrible nightmare" Shelby said.

Suddenly, something came out of her head.

"What's that?" Chase said.

"What's going on here?" Kendall asked as she came into the Dino Bite Café.

"Surprise!" Nightmare said as he appeared.

All of us got into a fighting stance.

"You foul monster, have at me!" Ivan said as he held Shelby's Dino Saber.

"You must sleep, eventually. See you in your dreams!" Nightmare said as he disappeared.

Ivan tried to attack him but he was already gone.

"That thing was in your head!" Riley said.

"Really? It was in my dream too! It was so real. I dreamed that all of you were Vivix!" Shelby said.

"This is definitely not good guys!" I said.

"It's not good at all!" Keigo said.

"Down to the base, we need to make sure that you are ok" Kendall said.

All of us left the Dino Bite Café to head towards the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

It's the next day. "That's it!" Kendall said. "What is it?" Tyler asked, yawning. "This pillow is sending out harmonic brainwaves that put the victim to sleep. Until the pillow is destroyed, Shelby won't be able to wake up" Kendall said. "And while Shelby was asleep, that monster could control her dreams" Riley said.

"Then he used his illusions to make me attack you guys" Shelby said. "This is why you use rock, not pillows, like me" Koda said, holding up a rock. Kendall's watch beeped. "It's time to open up the café" Kendall said. "We have to watch each others backs so none of us falls asleep" Keigo said as Hizashi woke Koda up from his sleep. "Until that monster is destroyed" I said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Keigo Takami}

All of us were working in the Dino Bite Café. We were in the kitchen with Mr Watkins teaching Shelby about doing some business as Hizashi was in the main dining area. "Pair this bunch up for me" Mr Watkins said as he thew the calculator to Koda, then Tyler took it and handed it to me, then Ivan and then passed to Riley. "Burger Bun: $0.36, Meat Patty: $1.30. Cheese: $0.25 and a squirt of ketchup and mustard at 4 ounces each. What do you think about that?" Mr Watkins asked.

"Sorry, I'm still bored" Shelby said. "Let the magic begin!" Mr Watkins said as he started to work on the burger. "Whatever you do, don't look impressed" Shelby said. Tyler and Koda were trying to look impressed. "Wa-lah!" Mr Watkins said as he was showing all of us the burger he made. All of us were really impressed. "Woah!" Tyler and Koda said. "Now that's not boring" I said. Then Shelby was looking at us as we returned to normal.

"What do you see, Shelby?" Mr Watkins said. "It's just a six dollar Bronto Burger with some pretty cool sparklers" Shelby said. "It's so cool!" Tyler whispered to Koda. "I know" Koda whispered to me and Tyler. "I agree" I whispered as well. "That's exactly wrong. What's the total?" Mr Watkins asked. "Uh, two dollars" Riley replied. "You see, I didn't make a burger, Shelby. I made a four dollar profit, it's like magic!" Mr Watkins said as he held up four dollars.

"You can take a bunch of boring and you will turn it into something that people will love at a fair profit" Mr Watkins said as he handed the burger to me, Tyler and Koda. "That my dear, is how you make business!" Mr Watkins said. All of us, except for Shelby, were clapping. Suddenly, Shelby's Dino Com beeped.

"Dad, I have to go. Sorry, it's my boss, she's calling me" Shelby said as she is pushing her dad out the kitchen. "That's my little go getter" Mr Watkins said. "Love you dad" Shelby said as her dad left the kitchen when Kendall and Hizashi came into the kitchen. "I've detected Alien Bio Signs" Kendall said.

Chase came into the kitchen. "I can't find Kanan anywhere" Chase said. "There's no time to waste, let's go!" Tyler said. All of us left to head to the location.  

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived at the location, Morphed.

"Stop! Everyone, get to safety!" Tyler said.

"Let turn these guys black and blue!" I said.

All of us started to fight.

Tyler punched one Vivix but it hasn't been defeated.

"What? My punch should have knocked that lame brain right out! I must be dino super tired" Tyler said. 

"The sooner we sort this out! The sooner it's nap time!" Chase said as he fired at some Vivix.

"Don't even say the word nap until we can take one!" Riley said.

"Back off bonehead!" Hizashi said as he got attacked and fell down the stairs to where me and Shelby were fighting the Vivix.

"Hizashi, are you ok?" Shelby asked.

Me and Shelby just kicked two Vivix away from us.

"So weird, Vivix are very strong today" Hizashi said.

"No, they're not strong. We're just too tired" I said.

All of us continued to attack the Vivix.

Riley got kicked as all of us regrouped.

"We may be sleepy but together, we can do this!" Tyler said.

"T-Rex Charger! Engage!" Tyler's Blaster said.  

"Dino Morpher Blast!" we shouted as all of us defeated the Vivix.

"Sweet dreams Vivix!" Tyler said.

All of us were getting tired as we saw more Vivix appear in front of us.

"Aw, jeez, more Vivix?" Tyler said.

"Oh come on!" I said.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Hizashi said.

"Here we go again!" Tyler and Riley said.

All of us continued to attack the Vivix.

"It's time for you Vivix to wake up!" I said.

"And smell the kicks!" Hizashi said.

Me and Hizashi kicked some Vivix.

"Are you ok, Tyler?" I asked.

"I'm practically asleep on my feet!" Tyler said.

"I'll destroy you - you, oh, I am too tired for insults!" Riley said.

The Vivix were attacked. Me and Hizashi were about to help them but suddenly the Vivix were defeated.

Me and Hizashi turned around to see Kanan coming towards us.

"Kanan!" Hizashi said.

"There you are songbird, I've been really worried about you!" I said.

"We're really glad to see you!" Hizashi said.

"Good timing mate!" Tyler said.

Kanan was firing at all of us. Me and Hizashi managed to duck out of the way but the others got hit.

"Why is Kanan shooting at us?" Riley asked.

"Maybe she's sleep walking!" Tyler said.

"Must defeat the monster!" Kanan said as she fell down the stairs.

"She is asleep!" Ivan said.

"I think that she is having a nightmare like I had!" Shelby said.

"She must have touched one of those pillows! We've got to..." I started to say.

Suddenly, something came out of Kanan's head.

"Look, it just like with Shelby!" Koda said.

"But she's still not awake!" Shelby said.

"Let's get her back to the base!" Chase said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were back to the Museum while I was still in my Ranger Form. "Be careful guys" Riley said. "Kanan has eaten way too many Bronto Burgers" Keigo said. "No, a pillow must've caused her to fall asleep" Shelby said. "We've got to find the pillow" Tyler said. "Last thing that she was doing was..." Chase started to say. "Getting some burger buns" Hizashi said.

Hizashi went into the van and found the pillow. "I've found the pillow!" Hizashi said as he ripped the pillow into two pieces. Then I woke up as I demorphed. "What in the blazes is going on?" I asked. "That pillow has put you to sleep" Kendall said. I walked up to Hizashi.

"Thanks, mate" I said. Hizashi nodded his head a little. Shelby's phone got a notification. "The test, I have to go!" Shelby said. "Oh, I can take you!" Riley said. "Be careful, remember don't fall asleep" Kendall said. The two of them left. 

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

I was heading towards the Dino Bite Café when I saw Shelby walking towards there too. "Aren't you supposed to be taking a test?" I asked. "I changed my mind about it" Shelby said. The two of us walked into the Dino Bite Café. "Riley, you're right! I just need to follow my passion, you know how I..." Shelby started to say but she stopped. The two of us saw the others asleep.

"What are you doing, Heckyl?" Shelby asked. "I completely agree with you, you should follow your passion. Let's just sit down and talk about your future" Heckyl said. "What happened to them?" I asked. "They're taking a little nap" Heckyl said. The two of us saw the their Energems on the table.

"Their Energems" I said as I grabbed them from the table. "Why don't you two join us" Heckyl said. "You said that the pillow was delivered but you gave me the pillow and caused me to fall asleep. You work for Snide!" Shelby said as she puts down her stuff onto the table. The two of us got our Dino Blasters and fired at the pillow, destroying it.

Everyone woke up from their sleep. "Shelby? Kanan? What are you two doing here?" Keigo questioned. "Heckyl isn't our friend" Shelby said. "He made you fall asleep then steal your Energems" I said as I was showing the others their Energems. "They haven't slept in days, you two are delirious. Shelby, Kanan, let's all just calm down. All of us are friends here" Heckyl said.

"Yeah, right!" Shelby said. Heckyl is trying to get the Energems but the two of us got out of the way and stood in front of the others. We still had our blasters pointed at him. "That's what you want us to think!" I stated. "Ever since you had saved Miss Morgan! It was just a play to gain our trust and steal our Energems!" Shelby said.

"And you would have succeeded..." I started to say. "If I haven't come back from the test early" Shelby said. "Is it true? Do you work for Snide?" Kendall asked. "No, I don't work for Snide. I am Snide!" Heckyl said as he revealed to be Snide.

The others got out their Dino Blasters. "You got really lucky today, Rangers. But after I find your base, I would've taken your Energems and then I will rip each each and every single one of you to shreds, from head to toe!" Snide said as he disappeared. Chase and Ivan tried to find but he was gone.

Kendall's Dino Com beeped. "Wait, he doesn't know where our base is?" Shelby questioned still holding her blaster. "Interesting. But we have urgent matters, Riley is heading to the junkyard, I bet he is asleep. You have to wake him" Kendall said. "Let's go!" Chase said. All of us left the Dino Bite Café.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived at the location as we fired at the monsters while we destroyed the pillow.

"Riley, wake up!" Chase shouted.

"This way, come on!" Ivan said.

All of us regrouped with Riley.

"Riley!" Tyler called out.

"Oh no!" Keigo said.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

Suddenly, Nightmare appeared.

"You can deal with those Rangers!" Fury said as he left.

"It's time to fulfil my dream of getting an Energem!" Nightmare said.

"Energem!" Curio said.

"We're going to make you a nightmare!" Shelby said.

"It's Morphin Time! Dino Charger!" Shelby shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers. 

"Ready!" all of us shouted. All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and placed it into our Morphers.

"Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Power Rangers!" Tyler shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" all of us shouted.

All of us started to fight.

"Together, guys! Let's end this nightmare!" Riley said.

All of us were attacking Nightmare one by one.

"Dino Chargers! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

"Dino Morpher Blast!" me, Keigo, Hizashi, Tyler, Chase, Koda and Shelby shouted.

"Ptera Bolt!" Ivan shouted.

"Final Strike!" we shouted as all of us attacked Nightmare.

"Final Slash!" Riley shouted as he defeated Nightmare.

Suddenly, Nightmare enlarged.

🐤MEGAZORD BATTLE🐤

"Better call for some back up" Tyler said.

"Summon Zords!" we shouted as all of us summoned our Zords.

"Dino Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

The Plesio Zord joined in as well.

"Dino Drive Activate!" we shouted as all of us got into Dino Drive.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" me, Tyler and Shelby shouted as the three of us summoned our Dino Super Drive Sabers.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Shelby shouted as we got into Dino Super Drive.

"Attack Plesio!" Tyler said as he attacked Nightmare with the Plesio Zord.

"Activate Plesio Charge Megazord!" Tyler shouted.

"Plesio Charge Megazord! Engage!"

"Activate Ptera Charge Megazord!" Ivan shouted.

"Ptera Charge Megazord! Engage!"

"Let's use the Spino Charge Megazord too!" I said.

"Let's do it!" Keigo and Hizashi said.

"Activate Spino Charge Megazord: Styraco-Carno Formation!" I shouted.

"Let's use the Stego-Raptor Formation!" Riley said.

"Yeah!" the others shouted.

"Dino Charge Megazord: Stego-Raptor Formation! Ready!" Chase, Koda, Riley and Shelby shouted.

"Spino Charge Megazord: Styraco-Carno Formation! Ready!" me, Keigo and Hizashi shouted.

"Ptera Charge Megazord! Ready!" Ivan shouted.

"Plesio Charge Megazord! Ready!" Tyler shouted.

"All of you are a real snore!" Nightmare said.

"Ptera Lightning Blitz!" Ivan shouted as he attacked Nightmare.

"That tickles!" Nightmare said.

"Plesio Rocket Punch!" Tyler shouted.

"Styraco Punch!" me, Keigo and Hizashi shouted.

The four of us attacked Nightmare as he fell onto the ground.

"It's time to put this nightmare to bed!" Riley said.

"Let's do this!" Shelby said.

"Going up!" they shouted.

"Hey! They're leaving!" Nightmare said.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Shelby shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, Spino Charger and the Carno Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Super Drive! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Raptor Zord! Final Flame Strike!" the others shouted as they destroyed Nightmare.

"Monster Extinct!" Tyler said as all of us were cheering.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back in the base. Me, Keigo and Riley were sitting at the table when Shelby joined us, putting the package onto the table. "Hey" me and Keigo greeted. "Thanks for helping me realize that I need to follow my own dream" Shelby said. "So, your dad's actually cool with you studying dinosaurs?" Riley asked. "See for yourself. It's from my dad" Shelby said.

Riley opened the package as we saw a cake with a dinosaur on top. "It's an Ice Cream Dinosaur Cake!" Keigo said. "What?" I said. The others came over to us. "I may not run the family business but I can still enjoy it" Shelby said. "Yeah!" Tyler and Hizashi said.

Koda was about to take a bite of the cake. "Koda, plates" Shelby said. Then Koda rushed out to grab some plates. "Hurry Koda!" I said. All of us laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.9K 82
P.S. I DON'T own Power Rangers or anything else. Only my OCs. It's not a normal day for the 5 teens that make up the team of Power Rangers Dino Charg...
459 5 6
The Rangers returned to their normal lives after defeating Lushadow-Void and creating the new Universe. But then, a message gets sent to the heroes...
47.1K 836 36
After two years away, Kylie has finally returned to Amber Beach to find Chase. And something else... But she's in for a big surprise when she returns...
244K 11.5K 43
When 6 students are gifted superhuman abilities, it's up to them to prevent a bio-terrorist group from releasing a world-changing chemical into Earth...