Jaan

By Shuru0903

[ SLOW UPDATES ] It's story about CEO and CEO, Singer, actor, model and many more things. It's simple love s... More

Introduction of main lead
Introduction of male lead family
Introduction to Female lead family
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 6
Introduction of myself
Chapter - 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22

Chapter- 10

823 52 14
By Shuru0903

Delhi
Rathore Mansion

Adhiraj (POV) :

I was in my gym doing daily exercise. Suddenly gym room doom open and seven people come inside. They are none other than Aadi bhai, Div, Rudh, Rohan, Aniket, karan & Arjun. I raised my brows asking what the hell all of are doing here.

Karan said being dramatic and faked sad " Bro as you know dadi had force us to stop doing dieting and now she force do exercise. we all were getting successful from hiding her. But today because of rohan we got caught."

Rohan said defending himself " I didn't did anything "

Anirudh said accusingly " Rohan bhai you was the one who couldn't hold yourself from going washroom when we were hiding under the sofa "
Divyank said supporting anirudh " Yes if  you had control dadi couldn't had found us "

Rohan said with pout " I just couldn't control it. And i didn't thought dadi will see me and she follow me secretly"

Aadith Bhai asked raising his brows " Then what do you had expect from Dadi "

Rohan said in unsure tone "I thought she will just catch me take me to gym "

Arjun said angrily " Do you really thought that she will not try to find us"

Aniket said accusingly " she is rajmata obviously she will try to follow if she saw on one of us and try to find our hiding spot"

Rohan said " I'm sorry " Everyone nodded saying it's okay and looked at me. I raises my one brows and said " Seriously under the couch "

They just scratch the there head. Karan said " we didn't any better place than that. Leave all those things. Let's start our exercise If dadi come and saw us talking not doing exercise she will beat us this time."

I frowned and said " Not us you all will get beating "

They pouted and started to come inside fully. I again frowned seeing coming in and said " Dadi told you all do exercise then what you all doing here."

They smile sheepishly and karan said " Raj my bro we will do exercise together from today "

I immediately said "No way "

They all yelled together "Yes way"

Aadith bhai said extra sweetly " We also know you must feel alone doing exercise without anyone"

Divyank said putting his hand on my shoulder " Yes we all thought to accompany you in gym from today "

I said with sarcastic smile " No thanks i feel really good doing exercise without anyone disturbing me. So you all can go from here with your so called thoughtfuls thought."

Anirudh said with pouty face which is definitely a disgusting. " Bhai you told us you will spend time with us" Everyone nodded supporting him.

I know he is emotionally blackmailing me. I said with straight face " Yes i had said but i had never said i will do gym with you all. Who don't even know how to use treadmill."

They got embarrassed but try to cover it by clearing throat. I smirked at them seeing there reaction.

Arjun said " We know how to use "

I said sarcastically " Yeah yeah you all know. I'm the one who doesn't"

Rohan plead " Bhai please let's us do exercise here "

Aadith " Yes raj let us "

I said " Ok but don't you dare to disturb me" They nodded and enter and started touching and looking everything thing like it's there first time seeing them. I shake my head thinking Obviously it's there first time.

After sometime still looking around. I chuckled at them seeing them so astonished. I remove my upper cloth which is full sleeved as I completed doing treadmill. So to do my pull ups and other exercise i always remove my upper cloth because i always wear full sleeved gym cloth and I started feeling hot in that so i just remove. There was a mirror in which i saw my necklace and my bracelet which was gifted by my jaan with our initial A and S. I caressed it lovingly. Then started doing my exercise.

A/N:- Think in both have initial of A and S together.

While i was doing my exercise. I feel bunch of eyes looking at me. I turned towards them. And they looked away. I shake my head and continue doing my exercise so i can freshen up fast and talk to my jaan. I'm missing her so much...I really want to meet her. I'm thinking to go Mumbai and surprise her. I was thinking this but again i feel stares at me. I had got annoyed with there continuous stare. I turn and glares at them. And said "Why the heck you all are looking at me "

Karan being Karan said " We all were staring at your body "

I looked at him with done face " Why the fuck you were looking at my body"

Divyank said " Because your body is really hot,sexy, gorgeous, manly, greek god,

Before he had continued i said with stren voice. " Shut up "

Arjun said " He is not lying. I mean looked at you. Hmm wow" I give him disbelief look and said. " You too started behaving like them"

Anirudh come near and poked my biceps. I jerked his hand away. He look at me with amazed and said " Bhai you have a really nice body " and look at me up and down like checking me out.

I feel really angry with there behavior and not letting me do my gym.

Rohan come and touch my abs and said " Wow bhai it's really hard"

I immediately jerked his and away before i can say something aadith bhai come and behind him everyone. They make circle around me. And was looking at me up and down. I literally feeling like I'm getting molested by them with there eyes.

I yelled at them being disgusted by there continuous stare " Are you all fucking gay. That you all are looking at me like that"

Aadith said immediately " We aren't we were just admiring your body"

I said " Shut up and if you all want to exercise then start in 1 min and stop looking at me otherwise you know me." They visibly gulped and go to start there exercise while watching YouTube video how to exercise... which definitely wasn't helping them. I give disbelief look for this. I said " Come here all of you. I will tell you how to do this"

They immediately come i tell them to do somethings and how to do. They did. After that we all go to freshen up.

After freshen up. I called jaan speak to her for sometimes. Then come to dinning hall. I sit at my seat. Other youngster also come. We started having breakfast in silent. Dadi broke the silent asking me " Raj beta did they do exercise or just disturb you"

I glared at them remembering how they were eye raping me. They give me sheepish smile. I said to dadi " They did both dadi "

Dadi glared at them. They just give her nervous smile.

Bade papa said sarcastically " From where did sunrise today. That our so called young most active people did exercise today "

Baba said " Must from some 5th direction if it is possible. Because they go and do exercise. Mai ni manta. "

Chachu said teasingly " Do you really think they go themselves and do exercise "

Fufa ji said "If they don't go themselves. Then who sent them to exercise "

Bade chacha said " Obviously geetanjli maa "

Chote Chacha said " Don't you want to know how geetanjli maa made them do exercise "

Everyone nodded then vikram chacha explain how they started to hide everyday so dadi can't find them and they don't have to exercise. But how today they got caught and how threaten them to block there credit card and snatch there cars key and tell married people to do exercise and other youngster if they don't then there wife will stay at rathore for one month and they won't able to meet them. The one who was married got ready and drag other youngster too with them and come to me. Everyone laugh at them.

I glared at them because they hadn't told me about this. They looked away from me. No wonder today most calm people are on verge of beating the shit out of rohan so that's the reason.

karan said suddenly " From gym i remember raj I had never saw you before wearing any necklace or bracelet "

I looked at him and said " I had started when i was in Mumbai "

Aanatha di said " If you had started wearing for how can we didn't notice since 6 months "

I said with shrugged " Maybe because i mostly wear full sleeves and i always put my necklace under the clothes "

Anamika said with smile " Bhai can we also see your necklace and bracelet "

I nodded with smile and show her.

Anuskha bhabhi said " It's really beautiful "

Badi maa " Yes anuskha you're right. From where did you buy this beta "

Rohan said with excitement " Yes bhai from where did you buy. I also want to buy for myself "

I thought now how to answer this. This piece is single piece which jaan had give special order for me from somewhere which i don't know. I got out from my thought hearing dadi voice.

Dadi said "Raj beta what are you thinking. Rohan had ask you something "

I replied with small smile remembering jaan " Nothing dadi and yeah rohan..I didn't buy this was gift for me. So i don't know where this is from"

Anirudh asked " Gift from who. is it from someone who is present here "

I replied " No it's not...It's from someone else."

Divyank asked shocked " Someone else other then us and you accepted that and who was that person who give this gift"

I replied with little smile " Yes someone other than you all and yes i accepted this and someone gifted me"

Bua asked " But Someone who "

I looked at her then maa who giving teasing smile knowing who had given me. I say her with my eyes to help me from this situation and she nodded and said with teasing tone which i only notice " Must have give by someone special "

I chocked hearing her. She didn't help me at all. I looked at her accusingly. Everyone looked at me like im ghost. Before they would say something or maa tease me. I said " Bye I'm getting late for office"

I get out from there. Reach my office quickly. I started doing my work. while doing my work my thought again went to jaan. I really missing her. I never had been away from her this long...I just want to meet her. It's been while i saw her, hug her, kiss her, bite her cute rosy cheeks, protect her from her brother beating, cuddle her, gone out with her, cook for her, hold her hand and many more things. I just want to take my little cute baby in my arms and never let go her away. I smiled remembering how she could always become clingy to me whenever i had to come delhi or go to my house in Mumbai. She does that so i can not leave her. Sometimes i had did cancel my plans to go house but whenever i tried to cancel my plan to come Delhi. she immediately leave me say to go because she don't wanted to stop me meeting my family. Even if i had to leave her just like she had sent me from Mumbai to here. She doesn't want to came between me and my family time. Even when she know i think of her as my family also but she also think some but not completely until our marriage and i respect her choice in this. I groaned mentally and wish that we could leave in some state and some city so i can meet her daily. I can't even go to Mumbai until i find good lie. So i can say here and go to Mumbai if they got to know that I'm going Mumbai without any work there directive mind will start working.

I seriously don't know what to do. I know anirudh had slight idea that i have girlfriend. God knows how. Ahhh I miss her so much. I becoming sad so i started doing work again so i can divert my mind.

After working. I reached home saw everyone in living room. They greeted me. I went to my room for freshen up.

Author (POV) :

After adhiraj freshen up he come and sit with everyone. Everyone one was talking but adhiraj was looking at his and smiling texting someone. Obviously that someone his jaan. Everyone noticed his smile get shocked because adhiraj never smile like this or like big smile.

A/N :- Adhiraj big smile means normal people's normal smile And Normal people small smile his big smile.

Parwati who knows the answer of his big smile. She just shake her head with smile and think he is so whipped to her that he started to completely forgot about his surrounding.

Other just try to push each other. so anyone could question him about his big smile which is not normal at all. Aathiya was beside him sitting so youngster started to push her so she can look in adhiraj phone. So they can know what adhiraj doing in his phone.

She shake her head afraid of adhiraj anger. If he got know that she is trying to peak in his phone. Everyone here afraid of adhiraj because he have anger issue. And when someone try to do something which anger him. it's means your going inside a cage where 1 week hungry lions not lion but lions there. He is likes that.

Adhiraj hates if someone try to intrude someone's privacy. That's why she very afraid. She says sing language that adhiraj will kill her for intruding his privacy. They royally ignore her and pushed her. She ask herself why did i even sit here. Then she slowly try to colse the gap between herself and adhiraj and tried to peak at his phone. She saw and got shock. so she tried to peak more. Everyone is shock seeing adhiraj being completely unaware of his surrounding now they also want to know what he is doing that he was like this. Because if he was normal he would have know even if one of them looking at him but right now whole family was looking at him and he doesn't know. Moreover someone trying to peak at his phone he is still unaware.They really want to know now.

Seeing shock face of aathiya they wanted to know what she saw that make her shock. But they saw she trying to peak more but before she can look adhiraj look up because his jaan said that she will come in five min because she getting call from her client. Because of that adhiraj look up otherwise he couldn't and aathiya would she who he was texting with red big hearts emoji.

All of them started looking here and there thinking they got caught. Adhiraj got confused seeing them behaving like this. Because he had not see them looking at him and aathiya peaking in his phone.

" What happened??....why are you all behaving like this suddenly??..... did something happen which I'm unaware?" Adhiraj asked confused

Everyone got relax and take deep breath which they don't know they were holding.

" Nothing happened. And we are all behaving normal expect you and yes you're unaware of something " Karan said with narrow eyes.

" With what I'm unaware of " Adhiraj asked

"Your surrounding " Anamkia said

Everyone turned towards her and eye her to shut up. adhiraj got more confused but before he could answer his chachu said " Actually beta we were all talking you were all silent doing something in your phone that's why anamika said that "

Adhiraj nodded still not convinced. He know they are lying but let go that.

" By the way raj what were you doing in phone so focused " His badi maa asked

Adhiraj thought and said " I mailing something important to someone important "

Aathiya narrow her eyes and said "Must be very important person that you're sending mail right now in your family time right"

Adhiraj just nodded. Again she asked with little hesitation thinking about his reaction " He or she that someone important "

Adhiraj got confuse hearing her and thought to answer her truth because he know that everyone know here that he have some old female client. So all will think about them not someone else.

" She " Adhiraj answer truthfully

Aathiya got shocked and gasps silently which got noticed by everyone except adhiraj who got occupied by his phone again. Because his jaan had msg him again.

Everyone was now really curious to know why she asked this question and why this shocked reaction hearing his answer.

After sometimes it's was there dinner time so they decided to talk about this tomorrow. After having dinner everyone gone to there room and slept.

......................................................................................................................

Hii Everyone

Hope you're doing good

I'm sorry for delay but here is new chapter.

Thank you for waiting.

Have a good day

Bye Bye 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 673 6
A short royal story... See introduction to know more...
60.1K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
1.3M 51.2K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...
47.6K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story