lover [ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐥...

By MARVELMAZETEEN

˗ˏˋ꒰REETHU꒱ "I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover." In which an indian cricketer gets engaged... More

˗ˏˋ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 'ˎ˗
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41 [ bonus ch.1 ]*
42 [ bonus ch.2 ]
43 [ bonus ch. 3 ]
44 [ bonus ch.4 ]
45* [ bonus ch.5 ]
46 [ final bonus ch. 6]

25

1.5K 46 11
By MARVELMAZETEEN

Shubman woke up to the sound of Reethu's voice, her gentle laughter filling the room. He rubbed his eyes, feeling the warmth of the morning sun seeping through the curtains. With a yawn, he stretched his arms before making his way to the shower.

After freshening up, Shubman found Reethu sitting on the bed, her fingers running through her hair as she spoke on the phone. He sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"What's up?" he asked, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Reethu smiled, her eyes lighting up with affection. "Kuch nahi. Thujse pyaar hogayi," she smiled.

"I know that already. What happened on the call?" Shubman inquired. Reethu sighed, "We have a show on Saturday, the day we arrive in India."

"A show? What kind?" he leaned in, intrigued. "It's for our band," she revealed. Shubman couldn't contain my surprise as he exclaimed, "You're in a band?"

Reethu chuckled, "Yeah, I play the drums and sometimes guitar and sing."

"That's amazing!" he exclaimed, taking her hands in his. "What's your band called?"

"Swift," she confessed, causing me to burst into laughter.

"Swift? Really?" Shubman chuckled. "Yeah, we were in 9th grade when we named it after Taylor Swift, our idol," she explained.

"Fair enough,"  Shubman smiled, "I can't wait to see you perform!" he answered before leaning in to kiss her.

2 days later

Reethu pov

"I'll see you there, " Shubman spoke before we ended the call.

As we prepared for the show, I couldn't shake off the nerves. The excitement mixed with anxiety churned in my stomach as I glanced at the growing crowd outside.

"What songs are we performing?" I asked, trying to calm my nerves.

"Taylor Swift songs, duh," Kiara, my bandmate, replied.

"I mean specific ones," I pressed.

Caleb chimed in, "Bad Blood, Don't Blame Me, Getaway Car, Delicate, Shake it Off, Style, and a few more."

"Oh, by the way, Reethu, you are drumming for Bad Blood and Getaway Car. Rest all you'll be singing with me and Kiara, " he answered.

I nodded, trying to focus as Kiara interrupted any further argument. "No time for debates. Go get ready," she ordered.

With a deep breath, I took my place behind the drums as the curtain opened to reveal the eager audience.

Kiara, Caleb, me, Raghav and Maran. We are the band members.

As we took our positions, Kiara with the mic as I went to the drums and the boys took their guitars, the curtain opened as we saw the crowd.

"God, it's been a long time, hasn't it? Since we had our little Taylor Swift concert? " Kiara spoke into the mic as everyone cheered.

The music for Bad Blood and Kiara started singing. After a few lyrics, I started drumming.

Shubman pov

Watching Reethu drumming on stage, I couldn't tear my eyes away. She looked unbelievably hot, and her talent was mesmerizing. "Hey, what did I miss? " I heard Ishan's voice as he stood beside me.m"They just started, " I answered as he nodded.

"She sings well, " Ishan spoke as I nodded. "Not as much as Reethu though," he answered as I laughed.

After a few minutes, the music for getaway car started. "Shut up this is one of my favourites! " Ishan exclaimed as we saw Reethu drum for this.

Soon we saw her and a guy switch places as she took the guitar and he went to the drums.
As the song came to an end Reethu came towards the mic.

"This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me"

"OHMYGOD SHE IS SINGING DELICATE!! " I and Ishan yell.

"We can't make any promises
Now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?
Phone lights up my nightstand in the black
Come here; you can meet me in the back
Dark jeans and your Nikes, look at you
Oh, damn, never seen that color blue
Just think of the fun things we could do
'Cause I like you
This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me
Yeah, I want you
We can't make any promises
Now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink
Is it cool that I said all that?

Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause I know that it's delicate (Delicate)
Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it too soon to do this yet?
'Cause I know that it's delicate
Isn't it, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it?
Isn't it, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it delicate?

Third floor on the West Side, me and you
Handsome, you're a mansion with a view
Do the girls back home touch you like I do?

Long night with your hands up in my hair
Echoes of your footsteps on the stairs
Stay here, honey, I don't want to share
'Cause I like you

This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me
Yeah, I want you
We can't make any promises
Now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause I know that it's delicate (Delicate)
Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it too soon to do this yet?
'Cause I know that it's delicate

Isn't it, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it?
Isn't it, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it delicate?

Sometimes I wonder; when you sleep
Are you ever dreaming of me?
Sometimes when I look into your eyes
I pretend you're mine, all the damn time
'Cause I like you
Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause I know that it's delicate (Delicate)

Yeah, I want you
Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it too soon to do this yet?
'Cause I know that it's delicate (Delicate)
'Cause I like you
Is it cool that I said all that? (Isn't it?)
Is it chill that you're in my head? (Isn't it, isn't it?)
'Cause I know that it's delicate
Isn't it delicate?
Yeah, I want you
Is it cool that I said all that (Isn't it?)
Is it too soon to do this yet? (Isn't it, isn't it?)
'Cause I know that it's delicate
Isn't it delicate?"

For most of the song, I saw her looking at me. She just makes me fall for her more and more.

The evening continued with us vibing to the songs and recording the concert.

"Just imagine if she gets to work with Taylor, " Ishan joked "She'd be so happy, " I admitted.

Rushing to Reethu as the show ended, I enveloped her in a hug. "You slayed it!" I exclaimed, unable to contain my excitement. "Thanks love," she smiled, her eyes shining with satisfaction.

"Let's head out," I suggested, eager to spend more time with her. With a nod, she agreed, and we left the venue, her performance still ringing in my ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 3.1K 23
Shubman - "Pta nahi yaar, mujhe aadat si hogyi hai teri" (helplessly expresses) 'Mujhe bhi' Ishan thought to himself, getting lost in other's presenc...
25.3K 1.4K 25
Tied in a Knot. Bonded with Love. Shubman Gill X Vaishnavi Salian
8.8K 561 8
Mr.Gill and Mr.kishan a lovely, chaotic, funny, sassy, cute, romantic... etc.. one /two or Three shots.. Hope you all enjoy.. please tell me your req...
63.3K 4.5K 29
a sports romance featuring two angsty boys with issues, their petty rivalry, and friends who love them too much to murder them. [shubman gill x ishan...