πˆππ…π‘π”ππ€πŒπˆ βΈ» nelson...

By -lovcroan

❝ I WAS BLIND TO SEE, THAT YOU WERE RIGHT INFRUNAMI. ❞ It all started when Vienna Anderson just finished her... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
── chapter one
── chapter two
── chapter three
── chapter four
── chapter five
── chapter six
── chapter seven
── chapter eight
── chapter nine
── chapter eleven
── chapter twelve
── chapter thirteen
── chapter fourteen
── chapter fifteen
── chapter sixteen
── chapter seventeen
── chapter eighteen
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
── chapter nineteen
── chapter twenty
── chapter twenty one
── chapter twenty two
── chapter twenty three
── chapter twenty four
── chapter twenty five
── chapter twenty six
── chapter twenty seven
── chapter twenty eight
── chapter twenty nine
── chapter thirty
── chapter thirty one
── chapter thirty two
── chapter thirty three
( instagram )
── chapter thirty four
── chapter thirty five
( instagram post )
── chapter thirty six
── chapter thirty seven
── chapter thirty eight
── chapter thirty nine
── chapter forty
── chapter forty-one
── chapter forty-two
── chapter forty-three
── chapter forty-four
── chapter forty-five
── chapter forty-six
𝐄𝐍𝐃 π†π€πŒπ„ ( the sequel )

── chapter ten

4.9K 61 59
By -lovcroan

"HEY GUYS, WE'RE in Atlanta. Just touched down in the port, we got try out's today." Cam explains to the camera for the video. "So, uh, our try out's are at Overtime. OTE. I mean, you're glazing right now."

The camera points to Nelson's outfit, which was all black with a cool design on the hoodie. Cam shrugged his shoulders. "Suck their dick a little more, huh?"

"Sure." Nelson smiles, laughing. Cam shakes his head and drags his hands down his face.

"Let's do a quick fit check. Ya'll already know what I'm wearing and what Nelson is wearing so let's just show Vienna's airport fit." Cam said, not noticing that Vienna was vehind Nelson. "Bro, where the fuck is she?"

Nelson moved out of the way to show Vienna, she turned around to show that she was talking to someone on the phone. "Hazel." Nelson said, telling Cam that she was on phone with her mom. "Hi Hazel!" Nelson yelled into the phone.

Vienna moved away from him, flipping him off when Nelson started making weird noises. Cam sighed and started looking away when everyone that passed them stared at Nelson. "Nelson, shut up!" She told him, trying to move away from him when he wrapped his arms around her and leaned his chin on her shoulder to talk to Hazel.

He stopped bothering her and started laughing. He let's go of her and Vienna tapped his shoulder. "She wants to talk to you." She hands him the phone and he held it up to his ear.

"Okay Vienna, fit check."

"I got a dark blue essential hoodie with grey sweatpants from brandy melville. Then I got my birks and then my headphones." She showed off her fit, proud of it.

"That's so basic."

"Bro, look at yours!" Vienna points at Cam's outfit, he wore a white tshirt with black pants. Nelson gave back her phone, Hazel telling her something.

"I love you honey! Good luck at your games!" Hazel's voice yelled through the phone speakers, Vienna smiled in embarassment, turning down her volume.

"Love you too, ma." She said and Hazel hung up. "What did she even say to you?"

"She just told me how much she loves me and that we're both really lucky to have each other. Gotta love momma Hazel." Nelson made a heart with his hands before Vienna grabs his hands, mumbling a stop. Their hands intertwined together. "But ya, we just landed in Atlanta. We're gonna head to baggage claim now."

They started walking to go collect more of their stuff. Nelson glances back at Cam before whispering to the camera. "Still have this bitchass coach."

"Love you Cam." Vienna said, blowing the camera kiss. Nelson covers her mouth, shaking his head.

"No she doesn't."

Nelson, Cam and Vienna met up with the others. They walked outside, meeting one of the security guards that were going to escort them to the try out's. "Hey, nice to meet you guys. I'm going to be escorting you guys. Ready to go through the worst traffic in the world?" He spoke while shaking their hands.

"Yes sir." Jordan nodded his head.

"Alright, we're heading to OTE right now. We got a little, police escort." Cam explains, sticking his tongue out for a split second. "We're moving up guys, moving up. It's crazy how the series went up. We got police escorts to my AAU try out's. We gotta have a like goal. Nelson! How many likes on this video?"

Nelson walks over, rubbing his hands together while he thought about it. He crossed his arms with a grin on his face.

"First video of the series." Cam reminded him.

"So don't gas it?"

"Don't gas it!"

"Okay." Nelson nodded his head, then he just went straight for it. "First video let's get 90k likes."

"Okay.." Cam trails off, his voice sounded disappointed. "How about 50k? 50k?"

Nelson just stared at him before clapping his hands. "90k likes and we'll drop game 1. Alright?"

"Uhmm, okay, I say 50k likes and I'll drop game 1. If you want to do 90k likes and please me then I'll do a giveaway. Fuck it!" Cam exclaims, walking away to put his bags away in the car.

"So we just got here at OTE, it's 4:55 and we don't start till a good 30 minutes. There's all these people right here and then there's more people on the opposite side of the fence. We're only picking up three."

Nelson grabbed Vienna's hand and they went inside the building. The gym was so nice, Vienna wanted to hurry it up and put her stuff inside the room. They went to the room to drop off their luggages and bags.

It happened all too fast, now they were getting people in the gym. Nelson passed Vienna the ball, letting her shoot around while she has a chance. She took off her hoodie, she wore a blue shirt under it.

"Yeaaahhh!" Everyone yelled when nelson walks towards them. He stood in the middle with Vienna, she held a basketball, it leaned on her hip and the camera goes over to them.

"Not gonna lie, Atlanta is about to be a movie. It's about to be a movie." Nelson said, rubbing his hands together.

Cam talked to the people that were in the gym currently, Vienna and Nelson walk over when he mentions the age recruit. "So, on my flyer, what age did it say these try out's are for?"

Some yelled out the right answer and some didn't.

"I want you four to come over here." Cam points over to a group of kids who look way too young to be in these try out's. Nelson leans his head on Vienna's shoulder, looking away to laugh. She covers her mouth to muffle the laughter. "Turn around real quick. How old are you guys?"

"15!" They all yelled together.

"Alright, you know what, everyone on the base line!" Cam yelled, sending them back to the line. "I don't like liars, okay? Down and back, let's go."

Everyone complains but does so.

"Okay, clap it out." Everyone starts yelling and clapping at the same time. "I need half of you on that side. Get into three lines! Three man weave, let's go!"

Vienna and Nelson stood by Cam in the middle, watching everyone do the three man weave. "Aye, Nelson said that there's a lot of people in this gym that can't fucking guard him. And he's not lying."

"What if we make all of them 5v1 Vienna?" Jordan asked, pointing at the said girl. She had one of her airpods in, listening to music with Nelson since he had the other pair.

"Bro, you already know she's dropping 40." Nelson clicked his tongue, shaking his head.

"So, can we talk about how old he is?" Cam pointed over to a man who looks way too old to try out for the team. "That man is bald with a beard. How old is he?"

"Yo, he's kind of valid." Nelson shrugged his shoulders.

"No, how old is that man?"

Vienna watches the man, looking at the camera. "And I thought Lavar was old." She passes the ball to Nelson and they played pass back and forth. Cam splits the group at each half court.

"Bro, this is crazy." Nelson said, bounce passing her the ball.

"I know. Wanna go watch Giannis play against them?" She asked him, taking the ball in her hands. Nelson nodded his head, grabbing her hand and intertwining them. They watched them 5v5.

"Yo Vienna!" Jordan yelled, passing her the ball. She stares at him. "Shoot half court."

She backs up a bit, dribbling the ball. She runs up the court, shooting the ball and everyone was about to yell Boom because they thought it was going to go in but it bounces off the rim. "Aw man!"

Nelson pats her back. "Good take."

"Thanks."

"Bro, some of these motherfuckers keep tryna get Vienna's snap and it's so funny because Nelson is right beside her and he just straights up says no." Cam laughs, the camera pointing over to Nelson and Vienna who were joking around, laughing.

"They all simps for Vienna." Jordan said, shaking his head.

Nelson pulls her over to the other side of the court to watch people do a three man weave. One of them winks at Vienna as they pass by, Nelson squeezes her hand.

"Vienna, how do you feel like almost every boy here has a crush on you?" Trey asked, pretending to have a mic like he was interviewing her.

"It can be annoying sometimes but you know, I'm literally the greatest person ever so." She shrugged her shoulders.

"No she ain't." Nelson butts in, shaking his head.

"Nelson! Vienna! Come over here!" Cam yells, motioning for them to go over to where he is. They jog over and he quickly tells them what's happening.

"What happened?" Vienna asked, her hands on her waist.

"Kids outside breaking glass and throwing shit." Cam explained, leaving her shocked. "Should I go out there?"

"I think they left." Nelson said, walking with Cam. He reaches for Vienna's hand since they were going outside.

"Bro. They're throwing shit. Hopping fences, throwing poles and cones just to get inside. Hold on, hold on." Cam stopped them from going any further, they looked out the small little window on the door to notice that there weren't anymore people lined up outside.

"The fuck, where did they go?" Vienna nervously laughed, covering her mouth. her hand was still in Nelson's and Cam opened the door to go outside. She took a peek outside but then somehow let go of Nelson's hand as she was dragged outside.

She walks over to Cam's side, making sure to stay close to him. Her mouth dropped open at all the kids against the fences, looking down at Cam and her, yelling their name.

"Holy shit." She mumbled, Cam pushing her behind him.

"Vienna, will you let me tap?!" Someone yelled, making her uncomfortable. Cam looks down at her with concern before raising his arms up.

"Come on man, that's fucking messed up!" Cam yelled at him, not knowing who it was but regardless, he had Vienna's back. Immediately, the same dude who escorted them here ran near them.

"We have the whole police departement surrounding this area, you have to go inside right now!" He yelled at them and Cam grabbed Vienna's hand to take her with him. He made sure she was okay and while they were walking inside, a huge ass fiji bottle was thrown at them.

Cam shielded Vienna but it wasn't enough when someone threw a whole fucking metal waterbottle at them, almost hitting Vienna in the head. "What the fuck?" Cam yelled, looking up for whoever threw that

Cam pushed her inside and Nelson quickly went to her, wrapping her in a hug. She covered her ears and he knew that she was scared, she didn't do too well with those stuff and getting a bottle throw at you is not a good thing.

"What is wrong with these kids bro?" Cam asked, shocked at their behaviour.

"What happened?" Nelson asked, his arms still wrapped around Vienna.

"They were throwing shit, a bottle almost hit us and then someone threw a bottle to Vienna. It was a fucking metal waterbottle, it almost hit her but it didn't, good thing. Then another dude asked if he can tap Vienna."

"What the fuck." Nelson mumbled, clenching his jaw and still holding onto Vienna. He pulled away slightly to check on her. "You good, V?"

"Yeah." She smiled, Nelson kissing her forehead and then bringing her into a hug once again. The police talk to Cam, telling him not to go outside anymore. They followed him when they were done talking to Cam, to tell the others what just happened.

"So, there's like 150 people outside. They were sent home, because they were hopping fences all across overtime, throwing cones, throwing like fucking poles up because they were mad that they weren't in the second session. Like bro, we have the whole Atlanta police department surrounding this building. I went outside and they were yelling at me, and look at this video."

Cam pulled out his phone to show them how many people were outside. "Holy shit!"

"Right when I ended this video, someone threw a big ass fiji bottle at me." Trey bursts out in laughter but then Cam spoke up again. "And then someone threw a fucking metal waterbottle at Vienna, it almost hit her too."

"Yo, is she good?" He asked, everyone knew that Vienna did not like those kinds of stuff.

"Yeah, she looks fine now. Nelson is calming her down by playing some basketball with her but bro, she was about to fucking cry. Like I kid you not, this girl was on the verge of tears. Some lame sick ass dude yelled 'yo vienna, can i tap that?' whatever the fuck he said. She looked like she wanted to get out of there fast."

"No fucking way, does Nelson know?"

"yeah, I told him and he looked pissed off." They all look over to them, Nelson was rebounding for Vienna and she was shooting her three's. "It's a good thing he's here to get her mind off those things."

"On god."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 367 22
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐒 𝐭𝐚𝐲π₯𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π›πžπ¬π­ 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞π₯𝐨 𝐑𝐒π₯π₯...
46.4K 1.4K 16
You met Lin at "Hamilton" auditions, and since then, you've had a huge crush at him. Then, you're introduced to your best friend's new boyfriend... a...
9.2K 147 39
"Marianna is that you" but looking into her eyes he knew it wasn't the girl he once knew, "it's Maria, I don't know a Marianna" #peakyblinders #isai...
15K 162 37
I'm not gonna lie...I have no idea how to write a book but I just did this for fun. So please readπŸ˜‹ I'm gonna try to write as much as possible but I...