20 days of Genmui

By YeonYii223

Haha a dyslexic person tries to make a fanfic hshshs These are oneshots i made in 20 days! (Before i get sum... More

The Brightest of all stars 💗
Wait for me 💗
A ring 💗
After the war 💗
Rain clouds 💙💗
Cold 💙💙
Christmas 💗
We'll meet again 💗
Protect you 💗
I can wait 💙💙
Gift 💗
APOLOGY !!! (Not a oneshot)
Flowers 💗

Lost at Sea 💙💙

355 8 10
By YeonYii223

╔═ .✾. ═╗

He loves him

"Genya, we have a mission together." Muichiro tapped on the taller one's shoulder. The other immediately turned to his side, revealing the Mist hashira fully equipped for battle "Eh? Right now?"

Genya was enjoying the food that he can eat aside from demons - of course, he had to be interrupted during a meal. But he didn't mind since it was Muichiro he was paired with for a mission.

"No, in the next 10 years." he teased, rolling his eyes at the Shinazugawa - peacefully eating his lunch

"Would you still be alive in the next 10 years?"

Muichiro glared, his voice calm with a tinge of annoyance "Knock on wood before I punch that pretty face of yours."

"Aww, you think I'm pretty," Genya replies, knocking on the table he ate from, not yet standing up to get ready for his and the annoyed pillar's mission.

"Shut up before I actually punch you." Genya chuckled as he goes back to finishing his food.

"When will we do the mission?" Genya asks, swallowing his food before asking (since it's rude to talk with your mouth full).

"Later at 5 pm, I thought we could go to the river before the mission." Muichiro avoided the taller's gaze, unsure if he would accept or not.

Genya nodded, standing up and grabbing his dishes from the small glass table "I'll get ready then." Muichiro's face curved a smile, watching Genya disappear as he walked through the hallway.

─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───

The river where they first met was quiet, with a pretty scene too. This river is their comfort place, they'd often go there to relax, rest and talk till the sun goes down.

It has been Muichiro's special place from then on, he'd often go cloud watching here. He loves the Cumulus and Cirrus clouds that accompanied the clear blue skies or dark, yet comforting gray skies from time to time.

It became more special when he met Genya Shinazugawa here in this very river, and even more special when Muichiro caught feelings for Genya.

It was weird though, Genya wasn't his type. No, he wasn't into tall and muscular guys that were a head taller than him. But he caught feelings for Genya nonetheless.

He caught him, he caught him like the flu

Can Shinazugawa Genya reciprocate Tokitou Muichiro's undying love for him? Yes, yes he can.

"Thanks for accompanying me here." Muichiro's soothing voice made the awkward silence between the two disappear, he eyed the clouds way up in the sky.

He would if he could just grow a pair of wings and fly up to those soft-looking clouds.

"No problem," Genya replies, resting his head on the other's since Muichiro is already laying his on Genya's shoulder.

"Let's go here again after our mission, maybe we can bring food and set up a picnic." Muichiro invites, raising his head from Genya's shoulder.

Genya combed his hair with his fingers, "Alright, but I'm not cooking the food."

Muichiro looks at Genya with a hurt face, his big blue eyes glistening, "Can you please cook our food for the picnic?"

"You know I can't cook to save my life," Muichiro added, Genya shivered at the memory of Muichiro cooking.

Even a demon tasted better than Muichiro's cooking - he would rather die than eat Muichiro's attempt at "Rice". It's clear to see that Muichiro cannot cook at all.

Genya was a bit hesitant but he finally gave in "Fine." Muichiro yelled in excitement.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Muichiro nodded and did a victory 'Yay' before charging at the other with a warm embrace.

"Thank you! I'm already excited about the picnic." Muichiro exclaims, his typical blank personality washed away like the sea.

His sea blue eyes look at him, There's that feeling again, the feeling when he's lost at sea.

He loved him.

His eyes, those damn ocean blue eyes. It made him feel safe, made him feel appreciated, made him feel... himself. Those lovely teal-blue eyes always mess him up.

And his hair, it was jet black to teal hair. It wasn't a gradient, it didn't have a transition from black to teal. It was extraordinary. Like the person he is.

He was stunning, powerful, intelligent, and once he picks up a blade you will no doubt fall head over heels for him. What more could you want?

And yet, this flawless boy has a blank personality that sometimes transitions into a cheerful one. But He didn't like to talk much and would rarely help people unless he was ordered to.

Nevertheless, he Loved him. He truly did.

The younger Shinazugawa would constantly get lost in his big teal eyes, he would constantly get lost in those two deep pools full of mystery, and he would always get lost in his icy glare.

He would always be lost at sea.

And so he Loved him. He loved him so dearly.

The sparkle in his eyes flickering depending on his mood, the sparkle that always accompanied his captivating smile, the sparkle that brought life to his ocean-blue eyes...

Can Tokitou Muichiro reciprocate Shinazugawa Genya's undying love for him?

─── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───

Genya and Muichiro sat on the banks of the river, enjoying the peace and quiet. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the water.

"Muichiro, do you remember when we first met?" Genya questions - caressing Muichiro's head gently, a small 'Mhm' was his answer.

"I found you by this river at night, I thought you were a demon and I almost shot you." Genya chuckled, remembering Muichiro throwing his shoe at him.

"What a weird first impression," Muichiro replies - gasping for breath. Genya nodded, still applying pressure to his wound.

Genya continued, "I had a silly haircut back then." The young Shinazugawa cracked a laugh as Muichiro responded "You still do."

Genya would usually be upset about Muichiro commenting on his 'Silly haircut' but instead, he laughed it off.

"I love you, Muichiro" Muichiro, laying down on the other's lap reached out to touch Genya's fluffy hair. "I'm not saying it back unless you fulfill the picnic you promised we'd go to." Genya chuckled sadly

"No thanks, I don't feel like cooking," Genya replied, earning a flick on his forehead. He rubbed his forehead, pouting at the blue-eyed boy.

He got lost in those exhausted blue eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful," Genya mumbled out of the blue.

"I get that all the time, but hearing it from you is something I never expected," Muichiro replied cupping the older one's face with one of his hands.

"Your eyes are lovelier than mines, did you get them from your maniac of a father?" Genya nodded "Unfortunately, I did."

The smile that formed on Muichiro's face instantly disappeared "Genya, I love you." he muttered. Tears formed in Genya's eyes as he realizes he no longer has time with Muichiro.

"I love you too."

Genya held the other tightly in his arms, burying his face into Muichiro's now-cut-short hair, sobbing - the younger's hair muting most of his cries.

Tokitou Muichiro, I loved you.

No reply, his once beautiful sea-blue eyes were shut, and his chest remained still.

♡♡

╚═ .✾. ═╝

A few weeks after Muichiro's burial, Genya has been aching to do what he promised to Muichiro.

A picnic, with his cooking.

A beautiful picnic blanket was laid on the soft grass, a picnic basket keeping it from flying away with the warm breeze.

And Genya sat there, having the picnic Muichiro wanted to have.

Muichiro's lifeless form sat beside him not touching the plate laid in front of him. He smiled, Genya fulfilled his promise.

"I forever thank you, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 65 40
I will do stories with y/n but if it was not requested then it will not be character x y/n. I will not do smut. I'll try my best to make an update sc...
21.5K 227 13
This is a touhou oneshots story i wanna write by myself. It may not very good compare to the other oneshots story because this is my first story on w...
34.5K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
213K 2.4K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...