One Night Away | Lee Minho

By 5seunglights

"๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿน
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿป
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€ ษดแดแด›แด‡ โ˜†
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ

37 1 0
By 5seunglights

A/N ~ Slight Cussing

--- 

"Wake up, it's already 9:00.." You woke up to Hyunjin attacking Seungmin with a pillow. 

"5 more minutes.. damn," Seungmin waved his hand telling him to exit the room. Before leaving, Hyunjin stopped next to the door, throwing the pillow at Minho's head. 

"You too, get up," He instantly got up and flipped him off, 

"Fuck off ferret," Minho rubbed his eyes, laying back down to look at the ceiling. 

You shifted trying to escapes Seungmin's cuddles. "Noo..." His grip tightened, moving you closer to him.

"We can't stay here forever, I'm hungry-" You joked pushing yourself off him. Rubbing your eyes, your attention moved to the boy walking out of the room, "Good morning, Minho" He stopped looking into your eyes. 

"Yeah.." He replied with an annoyed face. What's up with him?  You replayed last nights events and sighed, That's definitely the reason why.. You turned back to Seungmin pushing him again. 

"Get upp!" You playfully smacked him, receiving a whine from him. 

"Stahpp-" You tried to hit him again, but this time he grabbed your wrist. Pulling you back he locked you in a tight hug. "We don't have time for this!" You pushed away rolling around. In return, Seungmin pulled your hood down. 

After a minute of messing around, the two of you got up. Fixing your hair, Seungmin eyed your now exposed collarbone. "What are you looking at?" You followed his gaze, a small bruise entered your vision. Oh shit. You pulled the back of your onesie, covering the mark once again. 

"What was that?" Seungmin got up trying to move your top to get a better look at it. 

"It's nothing," You grabbed his hand, moving it to the empty bed between you two. "Jisung and I were messing around and he accidently slapped me a little too hard.." You lied trying to convince him. 

"Yeah, okay whatever," He moved his hand away tossing himself off the bed, "Shall we?" Seungmin put out his hand for you to hold. 

"We shall," A small hint of nervousness passed through your voice as you grabbed onto the boy's hand. 

--- 

After a long, and hard, debate on where your group would hang out for the day, it was finally decided that you all would go to the arcade. You weren't always the best at the different claw machines, but you would always dominate 'Aliens: Armageddon', a classic gun game. 

You stood in Han's designated room, talking about whatever seemed to cross your mind. Han was searching through his backpack trying to combine a simple, yet stylish outfit. 

"Soo.." Han started, his back faced to you, "When did Lino give you that lil' love bite, hm?" The question startled you, making your mouth stay shut. How in the hell.. "I've known since the movie, since you were moving around your onesie moved slightly down," After pulling out a shirt, he walked over to you pulling your pajamas to reveal the fading purple bruise. 

"How do you know it's from him?" You challenged adding a bit of sass in your tone,

"Who else would do it?" He turned back around to his bag grabbing dark green cargo pants, "Besides, you guys spent a lot of time together by yourselves the other day," Han turned again making eye contact, giving a smug smile. You sighed, your checks starting to burn slightly,

"I hate how you know everything-" You grabbed a denim skirt out of your own bag, showing it to Han. 

"Of course I know everything baby girl," He examined the skirt before nodding in approval, "Damn, if I was a girl I'd rock that shit to be honest," Jisung huffed, changing into his chosen shirt. 

"I bet you still could," A light chuckle escaped Han's lips as you walked into the bathroom to change. 

Coming out a few minutes later you walked out of the bathroom, fixing headphones onto your ears. Han's jaw dropped staring at what you picked out. "Oh my GOD! You look absolutely STUNNING!" He basically yelled at you before bombarding you with questions on where you got each piece.  

---

---

"I can bet who'll like that outfit," Han suggested raising his eyebrows up and down. You hit him lightly before rolling your eyes, 

"Whatever Jisung," 

---

"Ughh..." You groaned looking at the small blueberry plushie through the claw machine glass, "I swear I'm terrible at these things," You looked at Chan giving him a half-hearted smile. The two of you walked around the arcade before you spotted the machine, which landed you into this situation. Chan nudged you out of the way before inserting a few coins into the machine, 

"Here let me try.." He focused on the machine, trying to grabbed the same plushie you failed to win. Chan positioned the claw over the toy, looking at it in different angles before pressing the button. You stood anxiously as it moved downward slowly. 

"That's no fair!" Your jaw dropped as the plushie easily got caught in the claw's grasp. Chan laughed before tossing you the blueberry. 

"Your just bad at this stuff," He teased, placing a small peck on your forehead. 

"Yeah whatever!" You rolled your eyes until your attention was drawn to a running boy coming your way. 

"Channnn!!" Felix hopped in front of Chan before grabbing his arm, "C'mon, let's go play dance revolution with Hyunjin!" He started to pull, heaving Chan forward. You watched in disbelief as Felix pulled him away from you. Chan turned his head back at you, trying to send an apologetic smile. Of course, you smiled back before beginning your journey around the arcade alone.

--- 

About 5 minutes later you turned the corner to be greeted by your favorite game. You smiled to yourself, walking to check how much the game would be. 4 coins, not bad... You reached into your pocket taking out the needed amount and some. Inserting the amount, you grabbed the propped gun in front of you, aiming it at the screen. Instantly, the screen started to count down before waves of aliens started to attack. 

Halfway through the first round, a voice startled you almost making you lose health,

"Can I join?" Slightly annoyed you just nodded your head, oblivious to who was about to become your partner. As the screen stopped for a moment, playing a cutscene. Player 2 enter. You relaxed your hands for a moment before getting right back into the game. Soon enough your partner caught up to your score, trailing by a few thousand. 

"Damn, your pretty good!" You momentarily put down your gun, watching the cutscene to the 2nd round. Hearing a small laugh you turned to face your unknown companion. You were shocked to say the least when you met eyes with Minho. 

"Thanks, I didn't know you could play either.." He gave you a sweet smile before cocking his head to the screen, "You might want to grab your gun though," You looked back at the screen, a count down starting. 

---

10 minutes later, the words 'Round 10' revealed itself causing you to get excited. This was the last level before the two of you would complete the game. "Last one.." You mumbled to yourself, barely audible to your friend. The wave of aliens continued, starting to overwhelm the two of you. "Fuckin' A.." Minho dropped the gun back into it's place walking besides you to watch. His eyes on you made you nervous, making you slightly falter losing health in the process. You dropped your gun slightly, pausing the game. Putting your hands on the machine, you leaned forward trying to slow your breathing. A rare case of your anxiety started to make your head hurt. Even with a single pair of eyes staring, you felt as if they were judging you. "What's wrong?" Minho asked putting his hand on your back. 

"Nothing," You said unsure, closing your eyes, "It's nothing.." You repeated, making it obvious to him that something was wrong. Your hands started to involuntarily shake as you picked up your gun, almost starting the game. A sudden hand overlapped yours, making your heart beat a second later. 

"You got this.." Small words of encouragement rang through your ears as Minho removed his hand. He snuck both arms around your waist, placing his head on your shoulder. His touch made you calm as you raised your gun at the screen again, feeling confident again. 

At the bottom of the screen, it showed the number 5. I've got five left.. I can do it. Lee know was still around your waist, not letting go. An alien flew across the screen making you shoot, killing it easily. Four... You breathed watching for more. Three... Another alien died to the AI generated bullets. Two... Your grip on your gun tightened. One! The last alien fell to the ground, making you squeal in excitement. Minho allowed you to turn to face him. "I did it!" You cupped his face smiling. The two of you smiled at each other, small giggles escaping your lips. You stayed in the same position till you calmed down, making you realize how close you were. "Oh, um.." You looked into his eyes, "Sorry..." Trying to move out of the position, his grip tightened making it hard to move. Minho's eyes stared into yours, taking a glance at your lips. Before you could move again he leaned in, placing his lips on yours. It was different from the past experience you had with him. It was gentle, and filled with passion for you. Without thinking you kissed back, lowering one of your hands to grab the machine behind you for support. His body pressed against yours, forcing you to lean back slightly. Removing his hands from your waist, he placed them on the machine, trapping you in between his arms. Minho slightly bit your lip, asking for entrance. The moment you parted your lips, his tongue slipped its way in, exploring every part of your mouth. 

"Uhm.." An awkward cough made him pull away, you pushing him away at the same time. "What're you guys doin'?" Seungmin stared at you, shock filling his eyes.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 51 6
๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™„๐™Ž ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž, ๐˜ฟ๐™Š ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 486 31
สœสแด‡ษชษด'๊œฑ [ส/ษด] แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡ แด„ส€แด€๊œฑสœษชษดษข แด…แดแดกษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก๊œฑ แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส สœแดกแด€ษดษข สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด‹แด‡ แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด€แด ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด€แด…'๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด˜แด€ษดส. ส™แดœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ...
15.2K 1.2K 48
{๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฅง} โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ'๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜๐˜•๏ผŽ ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜...
3.3K 34 25
๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐๐„๐“ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๏ฟฝ...