Be🍀Heart

By ComfortZone_area

Welcome to Be🍀Heart . A place where broken hearted people forget their pain A place where broken hearted pe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 8

474 45 2
By ComfortZone_area

Dean, king, win, phayu and phai are gathering at phayu's house. Phayu and phai do have their own house which they often use to hang out when they're not going to a bar to have fun. These five friends often go to bars to have fun, but since Win, Dean and King have boyfriends, they rarely go to bars and prefer to hang out at Phayu and Phai's house. They go to the bar only for certain events.

Phayu, who really didn't like going to bars from the start, didn't mind it, instead he was happy that his friends gathered at his house so when they were all drunk. Phayu didn't have to bother carrying them home, just let them sleep on the floor. Meanwhile, Phai, who has loved parties from the start, doesn't mind too because he usually goes to bars alone and has fun with his sleeping partner. But since he decided to focus on chasing sky, phai also rarely goes to bars and prefers to chase sky.

King and win are playing games, dean is reading a book, while phai is playing on his cell phone when phayu says something that makes the four of them frowned.

"I want agris" Phai, dean, win and king stopped their activities and looked at phayu.

"Huh?" they said together.

"I said I want agris" Phayu said again.

"What do you mean you want Agris?" Dean asked, frowning confused, because Phayu, who had never been interested in flowers, suddenly said he wanted Agris, the new flower.

"I want him for me" Phai who heard this immediately approached Phayu and checked his forehead. Phayu, seeing phai's behavior make him gets annoyed and brushes off phai's hand from his forehead.

"I'm not sick" he said annoyed.

"You didn't eat wrong, phayu?" Asked win.

"Or are you taking the wrong medicine?" King added, Phayu was getting annoyed to hear that.

"Is it so strange that I want Agris?" Phayu said annoyed.

"if it's phai who says it, we won't question it, phayu" said win.

"but this is you phayu, you said you wanted agris." continued king.

"You who dedicated half of your life to theerapanyakul and only rain in your heart, suddenly want agris. Of course we feel weird" said dean. Phai, king and win nodded in agreement. Those who have been friends since childhood know very well the nature of phayu. Phayu, who has always been loved by many women and men, but he doesn't even glance at them and when Phayu finds someone he truly loves, Phayu chooses to give up chasing him in order to protect him. And since then phayu never glanced at anyone else, only rain remained in his heart.

"That's because..." Phayu stopped his words, Phayu wanted to say that Agris was Rain. However, phayu remembers that the identity of the flower cannot be known to other people, phayu chooses to remain silent. Phayu also thought it would be better if Rain's identity as Agris was not known by his friends so that Rain would remain safe and they would still think that Rain and Agris were two different people. And it will be easier for phayu to chase agris than to chase rain.

"Because?" Asked king curious.

"Because I want him to be my fiancé," said Phayu without thinking, Phai, King, Win and Dean widened their eyes when they heard this because they were shocked.

"HUH.... BE YOUR FIANCEE" They shouted simultaneously.

"phayu I don't understand your way of thinking" Dean said massaging his forehead.

"phayu .... please .." continued the king who was also dizzy with phayu's request.

Phayu didn't answer their questions and just kept silent because Phayu himself was not aware of what he was saying. Phayu said that just so his friends wouldn't ask hin a lot of questions about his wish to have agris.

"fiancé? do you want agris to be your fiancé?" asked win, phayu nodded.

"I want him to pretend to be my fiancé," said Phayu

"Why did you want him to pretend to be your fiancé?" Dean asked. Phayu sighed.

"My pa... will set me up with his best friend's son, you know I only love Rain. And I need Agris to be my fiancé" Phayu explained, Phai frowned. Win, king and dean nodded slowly.

"So you mean you want Agris, because you want to hire his services to be your fake fiancé, is that so?" asked King, Phayu nodded.

"if that's what you meant, why didn't you say that from the start, phayu. You're talking in circles, making us dizzy with your words," protested win. Dean and phai just silently listened.

" So you want us to gather because of this ?" Asked king

"Yes, I want to ask for your help to be able to get Agris to be my fake fiancé," said Phayu.

"Why does it have to be Agris?" Asked Win.

"Because I want it" Phayu said flatly.

"phayu.... just because you want it doesn't mean you can ask for it like you asked for candy" said dean, dean really didn't know his best friend's thoughts.

"You don't want to help me?" asked Phayu. king, win, and dean looked at each other.

"It's not that we don't want to help you... it's just that to be able to get flower services is already very difficult, especially when you choose specific flowers that make it even more difficult," said king.

" What do You mean?" asked Phayu.

"Not everyone can get flower services, only selected people can get flower services," said Win.

"and to become the chosen one is you must take a very long journey. First you have to register on the Be🍀Heart website and you have to fill in what choices you want from Be🍀Heart, after that you have to discuss the problem that you want to convey. If according to Be🍀Heart your problem is not too serious then they will only serve you Via Chat / Phone on the Be🍀Heart website but if they think your problem is serious that cannot be handled with just chat and telephone then you will be the chosen person to get an invitation to the greenhouse "added king

" Doesn't that mean the procedure is just that simple? Then where's the problem?" Phayu asked confused. Dean sighed.

"The procedure to become the chosen person is simple, phayu but here's the problem. Even though you have selected to be the chosen person but that doesn't mean you will get an invitation to enter the green house. If according to Be🍀Heart your problem is serious enough then you will be consulted by Be🍀Heart via chat and telephone for 3 session maximal for 1-3 hours/ session and the break for each session is 1-2 weeks. However, if in 3x consultation sessions your problem does not find a solution then you will be selected in the Be🍀Heart guest list" added dean explained.

" And the guest invitations on this list will be selected again by Be🍀Heart, they will check about your background, your life and how serious your problem is. If Be🍀Heart think you are safe, then Be🍀Heart will send the invitation. And this investigation period takes 3-7 days at the most." continued win.

"They go that strict just to get invitation to enter the greenhouse?" asked phayu in disbelief.

"Because Be🍀Heart doesn't want just anyone to enter the greenhouse, they really care about the privacy and safety of the flowers. The flowers serve people they don't know and only know through cyberspace, therefore Be🍀Heart has to ensure that those who enter the greenhouse are people who are not dangerous for the flowers" phayu nodded listening to king's explanation, Phayu can understand why Be🍀Heart is very strict about choosing guests and this makes Phayu relieved because even though rain is there as a flower, Phayu feels that rain will be fine there.

"That means I only need to get the invitation to be able to meet Agris," asked Phayu. Win, dean and king sighed again.

"Another problem is... you can't choose who you want to be your flower. Only Abel can decide which flower will serve you," said Win.

"So even though you can enter the greenhouse, it's not certain that Agris will be your flower. Even if Agris is your flower... the biggest problem is.... Abel," said king

"Abel?" Phayu asked in surprise.

"Remember the person who was on Agris's side all the time at the party that time" Phayu nodded.

"He is Abel .. the supervisor of the flowers. He determines who can enter his greenhouse, he determines who the flowers will serve and he will also determine whether you can hire flower services or not. You can't ask Agris to be your fake fiancé if Abel doesn't allow it." Win added.

"And Abel... is really very selective in choosing jobs for the flowers outside the greenhouse," said Dean while sighed.

"He will be a big problem for you to get agris" added king. Phayu frowned, he never thought that his wish to get rain would be so difficult.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 32
Twitterpated (adj.) excited or overcome with romantic feelings ;smitten ; love-struck _______________ "Y'know, I remember when you use to be shy and...
32.7K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
420K 14.3K 52
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ "ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ."
190 6 1
gay cowboys!!