Gym Bitch

By smutphobia

Just as she was about to leave, Cass watched him get on his knees and place his hands on his lap, one over th... More

Author's Note
1 - New Year, Same Problems
2 - Needed a reason to strike up a conversation.
3* - Show-off.
4* - What does this mean, Ent?
5 - Did we have a one-night stand?
6* - Yes, my Queen.
7 - Shut up and let me spoil my Bitch.
8* - Keep pushing me, I dare you.
9* - Let me worship you, my Queen.
10* - Slow down.
11* - Good boy.
12 - Where are you?
13* - Take it all away, I'm begging you.
15 - I've spoiled him rotten.
16* - You're begging for punishment.
17* - I wanna see you cry on my dick.
18 - I'm ready to sign.
19* - Do you like Christmas?
20* - I don't like goodbyes.
21 - How does that make you feel?
Author's Note

14* - Kneel.

3.1K 66 10
By smutphobia

TW: child punishment methods used in kink

CW: sadism, masochism, punishment, torture, bondage, impact play (incl. a belt), edging.

This is part 2 of a double update, make sure you didn't miss chapter 13.

"Kneel."

The stern command echoed around them. Ent began apologizing again.

"I don't care how sorry you are," she dismissed. "Kneel."

He nodded in shame before dropping his weight to the floor carelessly, one knee before the other. He missed the pile.

"Move forward." He did, shuffling in tiny steps, restricted by his bound ankles.

"Shit," he hissed under his breath as he felt the sharp pieces dig into his sensitive skin for the first time. In his hasty movements, he'd spread the pile around more, now having husks underneath his shins as well.

If it wasn't the consequences of his own actions.

Cass watched as he squirmed while attempting to get comfortable in the new position he'd found himself in.

He had to be in so much pain. The raised stripes painting his skin in shades of pink and red attested to that point. His body was trembling with the aftermath of bracing for impact and trying to stave off forbidden orgasms for so long.

And yet, he hadn't complained. He took everything she gave him as instructed and moaned in ecstasy with each stroke.

Even when he apologized, he did so because he'd disobeyed his Domme, disrespecting her in the process. Even though the push was intentional on her part. He didn't apologize because he wanted to avoid consequences.

He was hers to control and he knew it.

With a content smile on her face, Cass used his shoulder for support as she stood up before walking around him.

The bottoms of his feet caught her attention immediately. They were bright red, with tiny prickly indents all over.

Kneeling was a punishment and it would hurt a lot worse. It would force him to dissociate even more to handle the pain. But it was a shame these tortured red soles would get a break.

After returning to him with her favorite riding crop in hand, she dragged it along his calf to show him what to expect. As still as a statue on his knees, all the reaction that left him was a desperate sigh.

"Remind me," she teased, removing the slapper of the crop from the sole of his foot. "What's your purpose?"

"To please you," he tried, earning himself a strike to the ball of his left foot.

She raised the crop again.

"To obey you," he moaned as the crop landed on his other foot.

"To kneel for you." Another hit.

"To worship you." His toes curled with the next strike.

"To suffer for you," he hissed, swaying to the side a bit.

"To endure pain for you," he choked out.

He took strike after strike, his resolve visibly breaking by the second. Cass continued painting his soles brighter and brighter, his answers now reduced to incoherent mumbling.

She snapped the toy to the same foot a few times in quick succession, making him buckle over with the force and lower his arms to brace the fall.

"S-Sorry," he choked, lifting them back up immediately.

Cass dragged the crop over his upper arm, making him raise it pin-straight at once. She did not spare them, painting his biceps and shoulders pink for good measure.

His arms shook in the air from how over-tired his muscles were, but he didn't bring them down. Cass wasn't even sure if he knew they were shaking.

Giving him a break, she sat down on the pillow before him again. His dick rose in front of her in reaction.

"Mmm," she praised, collecting the precum glistening on his slit. "Open."

He opened his mouth and welcomed his own flavor on his tongue.

"God," he moaned, "your fingers still taste like you."

"Good to know," she chuckled, taking her hand away.

He whined at the loss but quickly forgot all about it when he felt her forming a ring with two fingers around his crown. A disbelieving gasp replaced the whine.

"Fuck my hand," Cass commanded.

He obeyed, crying out as the husks crunched under his knees with every thrust. The initial hesitation was replaced by desperate lust in no time as he rutted into her hand.

"Slow down," she ordered, watching him in awe.

His muscles were taut. His lips were parted. His eyebrows were drawn together. His arms were beginning to sag again.

"Does it hurt?" she teased, earning a grunt.

"S-So much," he barely got out, his voice hoarse. She just hummed. "It's impossible to keep from shaking," he let out a whine.

"Good," she watched as he continued thrusting into her hand.

"I thought," he swallowed. "I thought I'd be numb by now. But I can still feel everything. My entire body burns."

"Just as it should."

Cass kept him fucking her hand.

His cock was weeping with precum. The husks were crunching under the force of his movements. Sounds halfway between moans and whines were charging the air in the room.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" she asked in a deceptively empathetic tone.

"Yes," he sobbed, "so bad."

"Move faster."

"Thank you," he moaned very deeply as she wrapped all of her fingers around him. "Fuck, I'm close... Can I cum?"

"No, keep going."

"Fu-u-uck", he dragged out, slowing down as his dick swelled in her grip.

"Who allowed you to slow down?"

"I can't..." he pleaded with her. "I'll cum, I can't."

Hips bucking into her, body shaking, precum dripping in a steady stream, dick throbbing, balls tightening... Cas was mesmerized by her good boy's reactions.

"I can't hold it, I can't, I can't," he shook his head from side to side. Coming back to herself, she let go of Ent's hard cock.

"Just like that," she praised as his hips bucked in the air. "Keep humping the air like the desperate Bitch that you are."

He blushed at her words.

"Fu-uck, I'm still on the edge," he groaned. "What the fuck?!"

"Hmm, good job," she cooed. "Keep going."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He cursed as his dick bobbed in the air.

Cass grabbed the crop from the floor again, dragging it along his calf.

"Better not cum," she warned. "I don't think a ruined orgasm would do much for you."

He whined as she took her time before deciding where to hit, building his desire.

The crop landed on the sole of his foot, making him scream hoarsely.

"Keep fucking the air."

She hit his other sole, eliciting another scream. He bent forward a bit with the force of the pain coursing through him, but he didn't stop.

"Good job, just like that," she praised as she hit his brightly red feet again and again. He was trembling by the time she moved on.

"Fuck," he grunted when she struck a particularly opaque area on his asscheek.

She hit again and again before making a trail up his back. She whipped the muscles lining his spine on both sides until she reached his arms, painting them in a fresh shade of agony, too.

The slapper detached from his skin by less than 5cm now, but with how sensitive he was, Cass wouldn't be surprised if it hurt more than it did a couple of hours ago when she'd aimed for him from more than a meter away, with the leather belt.

He was all taut and full-on shaking now, trying to keep it together for her. He was so beautiful, on his knees in her apartment, letting her take what she wanted from him. He was hers, completely at her mercy. And he reveled in it.

"You can sit back," she allowed, earning a soul-deep groan.

"T-Thank y-you," he stammered, almost completely lost.

Cass hadn't really focused on training him as part of their arrangement. He was very talented at picking up on things if she repeated them, but she enjoyed changing the rules pretty often. So he hadn't had the opportunity to pick up on many things.

Of course, there was begging, using honorifics, and kneeling for her, telling her how she made him feel when she asked... But she wanted to play with him some more. "Testing" really wasn't the correct term, she expected him to fail. He was tired and pliable, trusting...

"Good job, baby," she soothed. "You did very well tonight."

"Thank you", he whispered. A tear slipped past the silk mask and rolled down his cheek.

"You've earned yourself a reward," she crooned, artfully laying the bait. "What do you want, baby?"

Ent went quiet for a few moments, making Cass' expectations falter. Maybe he wasn't as tired and weakened as she'd thought. Maybe she'd trained him better than she thought. Her perfect boy.

"Make me cum, please," he whispered so low she almost thought she imagined it.

"Oh, no," she gasped, false empathy laced in her tone. His head dropped forward.

"I knew it," he whined.

"Should've trusted your judgment, Toy."

She let the finality in the silence engulf them.

"Now what?" Ent asked sheepishly.

"Touch yourself."

He lowered his trembling hands toward his crotch and began stroking himself loosely. His fingertips weren't even touching, his grip so loose that it didn't make contact with most of his shaft.

He gasped as he stroked himself, his dick bobbing to alternate between connecting with his thumb on top or with his four fingers on the underside.

"Why do you touch yourself loosely like this?" Cass wondered aloud. "You obviously enjoy it when I jerk you firmly."

His cock twitched at the reminder.

"Because masturbating should never feel as good as being touched by you," he explained, effectively stunning her. Her good, good boy. "So I do it on purpose, to remind myself it's better with you."

"Even when you're alone?"

"I don't touch myself unless you tell me to."

She didn't answer anymore. She had nothing to say. Their outside responsibilities had gotten out of hand and they'd barely met up in the last few months. Definitely not more than once or twice a month.

It was on purpose that she didn't instruct him not to masturbate. Partly because he'd said he didn't have much experience with long-term chastity and she couldn't be there to support him through the process of getting used to it. But mostly because she couldn't morally expect that amount of commitment from him without returning it. And she was spread too thin as it was.

She listened to the clanking sounds coming from the handcuffs as the chain swayed in the air with his movement. He stroked himself, quietly sniffling.

"Go on, baby," she encouraged. "Cum for me."

Jerking off faster at her words, he didn't tighten his grip, making her smile. His body shook as he got closer.

"Can I cum?" he gasped.

At that moment, she knew there was nothing but her control over him in his head. He was hers to torture.

But he was also hers to take care of. And she loved taking care of her perfect sub.

"Yes, you can," she allowed, stroking her hand in his sweat-dripping hair.

He came so hard, standing up on his knees with the force of the orgasm that tore through him. An agonizing scream left him as the loud crunching of walnut husks filled the space.

He sat back, his chest heaving. Ambitious spurts of cum shot in the air before landing on the floor in front of him. Ent sobbed, vaguely dragging his tired hand over the length of his softening dick.

Cass gave him a second to catch his breath as he gradually bent forward in exhaustion. Crouching next to him, she undid the leather cuffs around his wrists, taking her time to plant soft kisses on the sore skin. Then she did the same to the ones around his ankles, kissing there too.

His breathing was slowing down.

"Keep your eyes closed for a bit," she instructed soothingly as she removed the blindfold. "Get used to the light."

Leaving gentle kisses along the welts and marks on his back and arms, she felt him sag toward the floor, refusing to support his own weight anymore.

"Get up, baby," she encouraged him. He flexed his legs to do as he was told and whined. The adrenaline pumping through his veins was dissipating and everything probably felt more painful for him now.

"No, no, roll backward," she tried again. He almost tumbled on the floor. "Step on your feet, baby, and lean back, come on."

He did, crouching on his feet before raising up.

"That's good, baby, good job."

He sobbed up again when he took a step backward as she tried her best to navigate him to a clear path on the floor.

"It's okay," she cooed. "You're okay. Come sit on the bed."

She led him back until the backs of his legs connected with the bed and he sat down with an oof.

Sitting on the floor in front of him, Cass picked off the random pieces of husk still stuck in his skin.

His skin seemed swollen and agitated, making her cringe at the sight. She enjoyed having her subs on their knees, which is why she took care of them in that pose. Almost never had she actually seen a sub of hers with their knees hurt and abused after a scene.

Guilt stuck its ugly claws in her heart and she shook her head to try and clear it away.

Leaning forward, she laid a plethora of kisses to all the flesh she could comfortably reach, making him whine when she touched a particularly deep indent in his shin.

Fuck.

"Stay here, I'll be right back," she said as she stood to her feet, bile rising up to her throat. "Can you do that, baby?"

He hummed, nodding slightly.

Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed a couple of bottles, filling them from the dispenser on the fridge as she dialed her go-to pizza place.

After the order was placed, Cass took her phone, along with the two water bottles into the bedroom where she was met with a tired-looking Ent. He was sitting with his hands limply resting on his lap, his head dropped forward, his eyes still closed.

"Hey," she whispered to announce her arrival. "Here, drink some water."

She mindlessly caressed the side and back of his neck as he drank, her eyes catching sight of the collar that lived there.

"Let's go shower," she suggested. "How does that sound?"

"O-ka-y," he agreed, adding a few extra syllables in there for good measure. His speech usually suffered the most when they played for a longer time.

She kissed him before gently supporting him to stand up and then leading him toward the on-suite. Why a penthouse with two bedrooms required a hall bath and an on-suite was beyond her, but it was useful in moments like this.

She sat him down on the bench in the walk-in shower, setting the water to run over him. Washing him carefully, she listened to him hum to himself as her hands massaged his head before moving on to washing his face, his body, and his legs. She moved lightly and carefully so as to not irritate his abused skin further.

When she was done, she quickly rinsed herself and ran out to grab towels for them, talking to him so he didn't feel left alone. He was sensitive when coming back from subspace.

Wrapping a towel around her body, she then lightly patted him dry.

His eyes fluttered open when she cupped his cheek and kissed his lips.

"Hi, baby, welcome back."

"I'm not... back yet," he sighed, his eyes drooping closed again.

"It's okay, I'm here." Cass placed another kiss on his lips. "Let's walk back to bed, okay?"

"Okay," he nodded, standing up slowly.

She led him back, trying to avoid the mess but he'd apparently decided to march straight ahead.

"Let's walk around," she suggested, pushing him to the side more firmly until he finally followed. "Okay, sit up against the headboard."

He hissed when his back connected to the surface, hunching forward as if burned.

"Or don't," she chuckled. "Sit here in the middle."

She handed him the second bottle of water, telling him what it was, before walking over to her nightstand and retrieving some cooling gel for his back, arms, and legs. He swayed sideways as she applied it in globs, not rubbing it in.

"Let me see that cut on your finger." He raised his hand in the air aimlessly, making her snatch it and pull it toward herself. It wasn't deeper than 3mm and no longer bleeding. "It's nothing, you're okay."

Her phone rang with the pizza delivery and she walked out to grab it before coming back with the food and some more water.

"How do you feel about ice cream?" she asked, placing the pizza boxes on top of the bedspread.

He shook his head, humming again.

"Okay, let me put it in the freezer and I'll be back."

Returning with an obscene amount of napkins that she placed on the bed in a pile, Cass sat with her back to the headboard, while he stayed in the middle of the bed. She opened his box and handed him a slice, maneuvering his hand to grab it.

"It's pepperoni like last time."

"Thanks."

They ate in silence, his chewing a lot slower, almost like he was consciously calculating every chew so as to not choke. When he was done, he slid the box away from himself and laid his head on Cass' lap.

She stroked his hair and waited for him to fall asleep before carefully getting up to put the food in the fridge.

A/N: Repeat after me: Everybody deserves aftercare! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 16.6K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...
93K 2.6K 24
Cassie has barely been at the academy for a day before she is bent over a desk and spanked by her alpha mate, Karliah. The name makes her spine tingl...
77K 1K 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
35.6K 1.9K 35
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...