Benzo's Playroom! (READ DESC)

By _d4n13_

Please check the newest chapter for a general idea of everything More

✪1✪ (V&A)
✪2✪ (V&A)
✪3✪ (V&A)
✪4✪ (V&A)
✪6✪
✪7✪
✪8✪
✪9✪
✪10✪
A/N
✪11✪
✪12✪
✪13✪
✪14✪
a/n (important)
this. this is the newest chapter.

✪5✪

19 0 0
By _d4n13_

Vincent POV
"Ouchh..." I groaned, rubbing my head. I had abruptly hit the floor. "Where am i..?" I questioned, looking around the room. It was a basic room, 4 walls all white. The ceiling was what looked like an oversized mirror since I could see my reflection. I was all bruised up, but the stab wounds had gone away. "Umm.. Hello!?" I shouted. If I was stuck I was at least going to see if anyone else was in here. It was large and I couldn't see too far in front of me. I crawled up from the checkered floor, rubbing my hands on my pants, removing nonexistent dust from them. After a while I heard a voice call back. "Hello?" I know exactly who this was. "Alexis?!" I asked. "Vince!! Where are we?" "I don't know.." I replied with. It was true, this place was huge and we were confused. "What if we both run toward the middle?"I asked. "Okay!" And I ran, I ran and ran and ran, until I knocked into her. "Oh, there you are!" She said, hugging me. "Hey! Wait-" "LOOK THERES A DOOR!" I said. "Oh, cmon! Let's go!" She took my hand, running towards it. When we opened it, there was words floating above us. "Whoaaaa" We said in unison. It was almost like a video game, and it was really weird, that's for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 13.2K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
59.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
215K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad