β€’ The Lost Boys Judgement Day...

By 80s90snerd

β›±οΈπŸ©Έ~In the summer of 1987, the Emerson family arrived in Santa Carla, CA. Santa Carla is a small town consid... More

β€’ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ•šπ•€π•₯ β€’
Chapter 1: β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯π•žπ•’π•€ π•€π•Ÿ 𝕁𝕦𝕝π•ͺ
Chapter 2: 𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 β„‚π•’π•‘π•šπ•₯𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ• π•£π•π••
Chapter 4: π•Žπ•’π•€π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Šπ•šπ•Ÿ 𝔸𝕨𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 5: ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕝 π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£
Chapter 6: ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕀 π•Ÿπ•  π•‹π• π•žπ• π•£π•£π• π•¨
Chapter 7: 𝔹𝕣𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕
Chapter 8: 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 π•Šπ•¦π•”π•œπ•–π•£π•€
Chapter 9: β€’ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• β„‚π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯π••π• π•¨π•Ÿ β€’
Chapter 10: β€’ π•π•¦π••π•˜π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ β€’
β€’ 𝕆π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•Žπ• π•£π•œπ•€ β€’

Chapter 3: ℍ𝕒𝕑𝕑π•ͺ π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ, π•„π•šπ•”π•™π•’π•–π• π”Όπ•žπ•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ

66 2 0
By 80s90snerd

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day... 

Alice admits to her best friend, Maria, she supposedly has no feelings for Michael. The police find proof that might ruin Michael's life forever. Michael finds evidence on who might have killed grandpa as the funeral begins and he meets a mysterious woman named Victoria Johnson. The funeral goes terribly wrong as Sam regroups with Edgar & Alan...

AUGUST 19, 1987

Alice Jones POV:

Today was Michael's birthday! Me, Maria, & Star planned an entire day of fun for him to get his mind off the past month. It was my idea of course. Star is going to take him to the boardwalk to have some fun and then take him to my house for the party at 4pm. My dad is at work at his hunting shop and won't be back until 10pm. 

For the party I'm planning on changing things up and going out of my comfort zone. I let my hair down and put on a sexy pink dress that I bought but never wore. Maria was setting up stuff downstairs. 

Suddenly Maria opened my bedroom door. "Wow... you really changed up your style for this party."

"Yeah... I thought it might be nice to change myself up a bit." I responded.

"I love your hair down like that... you seem like you're trying to impress someone..." Maria responded.

She sounded a bit annoyed when she replied.

"Ugh Stop! I'm not trying to impress Michael." I said throwing a pillow at her. 

"Sure Alice!" She said walking out of my room. 

I went back to my makeup table and started to apply some lip-gloss.

Star POV:

Me, & Michael walked down the boardwalk. We had an hour till the party started. I hope he has a good time, so it takes his mind off the recent traumatic events. He believes someone murdered his grandpa. Maybe he's right?

He grabbed my hand. "Star... do you believe me when I say someone might have murdered my grandpa."

"Michael... I-" I stuttered.

"Do you?" He asked. 

"Listen, this isn't the time for all of this! It's your birthday!" I responded.

Michael stopped for a second. "When you were with David... did you know anybody named Victoria Johnson, or Widow Johnson."

I paused for a second. I do remember someone named Widow Johnson. She was the leader of another vampire group known as The Lost Girls. David and his gang were known as The Lost Boys. I only met them once my entire time when I became a half-vampire. She wanted me to become a Lost Girl. They live somewhere in Santa Carla but rarely show themselves.

"No... that name doesn't ring a bell." I spoke without hesitation.

I can't believe I lied to Michael! It's for the better though. He doesn't need to worry about all of this today. It can wait a few days. 

Suddenly a thought popped up in my head. Does Alice have a crush on Michael. It was her idea to have the birthday, but her and Michael seem like best friends. What if this is to steal him away from me. Alice seems like she has some tricks up her sleeves. 

"So, what's going on with you and Alice?" I asked. 

Michael looked at me. "Nothing... me and her are friends... just friends!"

"Oh ok... I'm just asking!" I said solemnly. 

Michael walked away. Shit! It wasn't right of me to ask that. I hope he just forgets about it. Deep down I know it wasn't right to ask but I don't want to let go of Michael. At the same time, I question our relationship. The only reason Michael fell in love with me was because I was a beautiful young woman, not because of my personality. What if our relationship is just built off of trauma instead of true love?

Sam Emerson POV:

Me, Edgar, & Alan sat in the back of the comic shop in a dimly lit room. On a board was possible vampire suspects. Two being close to grandpa at the time of his death. Widow Johnson, & Josh Litz. He had a date with Widow Johnson on the day of his death and Josh was hunting during the night near our house. 

Widow Johnson's location is unknown, but Josh's location is known!

"Guys... we need to make a plan to confirm that Josh is a vampire!"

"What do you have in mind?" Alan asked.

"Uh nothing-" I stuttered.

"God this is so ANNOYING! Let's remind each other that the supposed judgement day is coming up soon! We need to hunt & kill the remaining vampires in Santa Carla!" I explained. 

Edgar put down a photo on the table. It was a photo of Josh at a local weightlifting competition at the gym. It was taken at 11pm during the night. This means he works out there too!

Edgar looked at us. "We can trap in a sauna and burn the answers out of him."

I looked at Alan. "Ok than but we don't have memberships to get inside."

Edgar put down twenty bucks and some nickels on the table. "Uhm that's definitely not enough." I replied.

Edgar picked up the money. "Well than I have another idea to get some cash."

"Follow me." Edgar said as he walked out of the room.

Let's hope his plan is a good and fast one! 

Alice Jones POV:

I took the blueberry Jello cubes out of the freezer and put them on the coffee table. The party begins in twenty minutes! Maria placed the speaker outside. There will also be a volleyball game outside which will be very fun! We plan on playing some Metallica, Madonna, G Tom Mac, & some other songs. 

I hid the cake upstairs in my room, so Michael doesn't see it. Hopefully this is a birthday he will never forget! Maria walked in with some cups and beer.

"Maria! Do you want everybody to get drunk!?" I asked.

"It's a party and a teenage party so..."

I picked up a beer can. "Yeah... your right..."

I opened the beer can and began chugging it down. "DAMN GIRL!" Maria yelled.

I started laughing. "Screw the old Alice Jones... Today is a new day! A NEW BEGINNING!" I yelled.

People started to show up, including Carl, a photographer for the yearbook club. He's the adopted son of the sheriff. He unsurprisingly brought his camera. 

"Hey guys! Can I take a photo of you guys really quick?" He asked.

"Sure!" Maria answered.

He took the photo and handed it to us.

Suddenly Star, & Michael walked through the door. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. He seemed a bit unhappy but at the same time super happy. It's really hard to explain to be honest. 

"Happy Birthday!" I yelled.

Some other guest also yelled Happy Birthday!

"Thanks... Gosh you did amazing! I really didn't expect this!" He responded.

"Also, I like what you did with your hair... I'm so used to it in a ponytail."

I smiled. "Yeah, I just thought today might be the day to change it up a bit!" I replied. 

I walked to the middle of the room. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Sam Emerson POV:

We stood next to the comic shop in raggedy clothes. The plan was to beg for money and act like homeless kids. Everybody will give us money! Imagine not giving little homeless kids money, that's just cruel! Then again pretending to be homeless was also a bit cruel but it's for a good cause.

An old woman walked by and handed us a thirty-dollar bill! "Here you guys go- wait aren't you two the Frog brothers?"

Oh crap! I looked at Alan, & Edgar as they looked at me. Suddenly Edgar stole the old lady's purse and started running! Me, & Alan followed.

"HEY THAT'S MY PURSE! YOU LITTLE SHITS!" She yelled as we kept running.

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!" I yelled back.

Michael Emerson POV:

I wiped off my face and drank a beer after a long volleyball match. Alice was talking with some of the girls about something. I've only known her for less than a month and she's my best friend. Maybe deep down I do have feelings for her though.

She did this entire party for me and I'm still keeping secrets from her. Maybe I should tell her about the photos? She probably won't believe me about the vampires. 

I walked over to her. "Hey Alice, can we talk in private?" I asked.

"Oh, uh yeah! sure!" She spoke.

We walked under the gazebo and sat down on some beach chairs. 

"I need to tell you something... something that I've been hiding." I spoke quietly.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"The police thinks I am responsible for the murder of a biker gang... and they might have proof, or a photo that I did." I explained. 

Alice gasped. "That's insane!"

I grabbed her hand. "I know... but I didn't murder anybody at all! I promise you that."

"I- I believe you..." She replied.

"David, and his gang killed them... but they're dead now so they can't get arrested." I said as I looked around.

"God... that's crazy... I've known you for a month now and I know you would never ever kill someone..." Alice responded.

"Well, the thing is... I'm in that photo but I didn't ever murder anybody... I just witnessed it... Because a month ago I was in David's gang but now I'm not." I explained.

Alice looked shocked. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked.

"I want your help to find the photo and destroy it before they can unblur the photo." I answered.

She nodded. "Ok... we will think of something but for now... let's party!"

I nodded and we both got up. 

Alice Jones POV:

'I still Believe' by Tim Cappello blasted on the speaker outside. Suddenly Carl grabbed my shoulder. I turned around. He looked very angry.

I looked at him. "Hey-"

"I heard what Michael told you... I think it's better if you stay away from him." He said grabbing my hand tightly.

I laughed. "You heard shit... We were just talking about a movie."

"Sure... sure... god you changed Alice... look at you now... showing off your shit like another one of the sluts in this town." He spoke in a deep tone. 

"Go fuck yourself." I said as I walked inside. 

Inside Maria, Star, & some girls were doing a dance routine to 'Boys, Boys, Boys' by Sabrina.

"Oh my god you guys are so good!" I spoke.

Maria smiled at me. "Yeah, it's so much fun so you should definitely join in & dance right next to your bestie Maria!"

"Well, I can't really dance!" I responded.

"Come on Alice!" Some of the girls said laughing.

"Oh ok..." I replied as I got into the group circle.

Star rewinded the song to the beginning.

"Ok so hips, shake, and swirl!" Star yelled.

I started to do the moves and I did pretty good! We did some more moves. It was so much fun! This was such a good way to get out of my comfort zone!

Sam Emerson POV:

We bought our memberships and walked inside the gym. He wasn't there so we had time to plan things out. Edgar led the way to the sauna. We can break in at around 8pm and trap him the sauna.

"Ok so the plan is, we trap him inside, heat the sauna up, & burn the answers out of that blood sucker... and once we do... we stab him in the heart!" Edgar spoke.

Alice Jones POV:

We sat around in a circle. Carl watched from the side as I sat down next to Michael. Star sat on the other side next to him. It was time to play truth or dare!

Maria was first. "Ok... ALICE! Who was your first crush!"

Everybody looked at me and laughed. "OOOOO!" 

My blushed. "Oh my god! Uhm... so his name was Paul..."

I could see Michael's mood change.

"He's like 20 now so like way out of my age range but he has long blonde hair and he's usually wearing biker attire with his chest usually exposed... Oh, and he also has a gang of friends... we first started talking when he and his gang came to 'Hotdog on a Stick'.... but that was two summers ago!" I explained.

I could see Michael & Star look at each other. Suddenly 'Boys, Boys, Boys' began playing on the huge radio outside. Me, & the girls got up and started dancing.

"Is that Alice?" One guy commented.

"Damn I didn't know she could even do that!" Another guy commented. 

I suddenly noticed Michael smiling at me, so I smiled back. He suddenly got up and walked up to Star, not me. He was smiling at Star this whole time. They both kissed right Infront of me. I could tell Star did that on purpose. I didn't care though! Me, & him are just friends!

I looked over again to see Carl glaring at me. He was going to share everything Michael discussed with me with his dad. I walked over to Maria and we both went inside. We walked to my room, and I slammed the door shut.

"Oh my god that was so much fun!"

I held Maria's shoulder. "What I tell you...  you can never EVER tell anybody... It'll be our little secret."

"What?" Maria stuttered.

"Michael told me there is photo evidence of him witnessing David, & his gang murdering people but of course Michael DIDN'T kill anybody! The police think he also killed someone but that's not true! The thing is... Carl listened in on our conversation and heard everything! If we don't do something to stop him from telling his dead... Michael's life will be ruined!"

"Carl... he also called me... a slut because I changed my appearance."

"What were you thinking?" Maria asked.

"I say we give him what's coming...."

"Revenge?"

I nodded and walked over to my dresser to get a piece of paper. 

Michael Emerson POV:

I walked inside just in time for cake! Alice & Maria brought down the cake. Alice placed it on the kitchen table. She ran over to me.

"Hey! No peaking!" She said turning me around.

We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Ok so... Carl overheard the stuff you said to me..."

My eyes widened with fear.

"What?!" I said loudly.

"Don't worry though! Me & Maria will deal with it before he tells anybody else." Alice explained.

"Everything's going to be fine!"

I got up. "Don't get in trouble for whatever your about to do..."

Alice smiled. "We won't."

Alice walked outside. I sat down again thinking about what Alice had just said. If Carl tells anybody, my life is ruined! It's all over for me. Alice is risking getting in trouble for me! After all she did today... I feel like a horrible friend knowing I've done nothing for her.

Star POV:

I got up from my seat and noticed Alice walking over to Carl. She put a letter in his pocket. Alice was up to something. I knew deep down it wasn't good. 

I walked up to her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Maria stood next to her. "Nothing just... Alice is just talking to a misogynistic asshole... What? You think she's going to date him?" Maria spoke. 

"Hey guys let's just stop..." Alice intervened. 

Alice, & Maria walked away. I don't like them both, one bit. The fact Michael hangs out with Alice and sees something in her... is insane!

Alice Jones POV:

It was 8pm now and the party was over. Me, & Maria waited on the beach for Carl. I truly hope this works. Suddenly, Carl appeared out of the darkness.

"So, what the hell is this?" Carl asked.

"You're going to keep your mouth shut." Maria stated.

I could see Carl getting annoyed. "And why should I?" 

I pushed Maria aside. "Because I know how you buy sex tapes from people... how you're a misogynistic asshole and the shit you did to other girls... like filming them without permission while you had sex with them..."

"I'd be careful what you say to your dad because all the shit you're going to tell him is hearsay... hearsay doesn't amount to anything!"

"But the provable facts from multiple people I stated to you can be very damaging to you and your father." I explained. 

Carl walked closer to me. "Your words are as good as shit in this town..."

"Wanna prove that theory?" I said as I got in face. 

"You realize this is illegal?! God you're just a fu-" Carl said before Maria punched him in the face.

Carl's nose started bleeding as he fell on the sand. I looked at him with an emotionless face as he laid on the sand whimpering in pain. Screw Carl... He's a fucking asshole!

"Asshole..." I said as I kicked him in the stomach.

Me, & Maria walked away and went home, leaving him there. 

Sam Emerson POV:

The gym was abandoned except for Josh. He probably works out at night because he's a blood sucker! Me, Edgar, & Alan were in our war outfits. We hid in the shadows of the dark gym. We brought holy water guns, & wooden stakes. A walkie-talkie was placed inside the sauna to lure him inside...

"Ok you ready?" I asked Alan, & Edgar.

They nodded.

I turned on the walkie-talkie. "Joshhhh JOSHHHH!" I yelled.

I could see Josh run into the sauna room. Me, Edgar, & Alan quietly ran behind him as he entered into the sauna.

"Behind you!" I yelled.

Josh turned around. Edgar slammed the sauna door in his face. Alan was able to lock the door with a metal bat and chains. I turned the sauna up all the way.

"DO YOU LITTLE SHITS THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"

Alan turned on the recorder to record everything he says. Suddenly he turned to me. He gave me an evil grin. I knew it... he had to be a vampire!

"Sam Emerson... I've waited so long to finally meet you..." Josh said menacingly. 

"Tell us the truth! Tell us you're a vampire!" Edgar yelled.

Josh started laughing hysterically. "Well fuck! I am a vampire! It was kind of obvious... right?"

Alan pulled out his stake.

"You really think you're going to be able to stake me in the heart? I will rip your throats out... one by one for what you did to my brothers! MY FAMILY!" Josh yelled.

All along... he was the one that killed grandpa! HE'S THE REASON NANOOK IS DEAD! I want to kill Josh! I WANT TO TAKE HIS HEAD!

Suddenly Josh punched the glass out of the door. His hand started bleeding as he pulled the bat out. Alan out of fear sprayed Josh's face with holy water.

"I'LL FUCKING RIP YOUR INSIDES OUT!" He screamed as fell onto the floor.

The lights began to flicker in the room as we looked around. "Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!" I screamed.

Josh started to levitate in the air in the sauna. His face had changed, his vampire form was activated. He began screaming as he banged on the door.

"YOUR ALL FUCKING DEAD! ILL KILL YOU! ILL KILL YOU ALL!" He screamed.

He kept banging on the door when suddenly he broke it open and fell onto the floor. He got up and started looking at us. Alan held up a wood stake. Without hesitation I ran over to one of the dumbbells and picked it up. I then ran over to Josh and slammed it in his face. Alan, & Edgar together picked up a huge barbell. 

I helped them and tried to keep Josh contained on the brick wall. We pushed the barbell against his throat as he tried to push it away. 

"COME ON! PUSH!" I yelled.

Suddenly he threw the barbell off. I fell to the ground and tried to crawl away. Suddenly he ran over and grabbed my hair, like he was about to snap my neck! My heart began to beat thinking this could be the end! Edgar and Alan were on the side of the room, terrified.

He began to choke me. "AGH! NO! NO!" I screamed as I tried to kick him off.

Josh began lifting me in the air. Tears flowed down my face as I could feel the air leaving my lungs. I couldn't breathe! I WAS GOING TO DIE!

Alan ran over and stabbed Josh in his back with his stake. It didn't penetrate his heart though. I fell to the ground as I gasped for air.

"agh..." I said quietly. 

I crawled over to the metal bat on the ground as Josh cornered Alan and was about to bite him. I picked up the bat and slammed it into Josh's skull! Me, Edgar, & Alan cornered Josh near the exit. Josh looked terrified as he bolted out the exit. We ran out to catch him, but it was too late...  Josh was gone but we had proof that the vampires were back... we had proof it isn't over.

I looked at the dark sky wanting revenge for what he did to me, to my family. 

Josh Litz POV:

"VICTORIA, THEY NEARLY KILLED ME!" I yelled.

"But they didn't... they won't..." She responded cleaning my wounds.

We were in Hudson's Bluff. Suddenly I began to hear footsteps. It was him... It was David. It might be a shocker, but he survived getting impaled by Michael Emerson. 

"Well, it seems you are late... again." Victoria spoke menacingly as she walked up to him.

"So, I'm guessing you saw the little brats?"

I nodded.

"The plan is going perfect..." David said. 

Behind him was Carl, the sheriff's son. Now that's a shocker. 

"Is that the sheriffs son?" Victoria asked.

Carl nodded. "Yes, it's me... Just so you know I'm only joining you guys to get revenge on Alice Jones, & Maria Washington."

David took out the bottle of Max's blood and gave it to Carl.

"Drink this and be one of us...."

'We'll Meet Again' by Vera Lynn began playing on the little radio we had in the cave. Without hesitation Carl began to drink it. Carl doesn't know what's coming and why he's here. David's playing him like a toy. Carl will see that in the end, but it'll be too late. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.8K 50
What would happen if the Emerson boys had an older sister, one who may have had her own secrets. Ash, being a year older than Mike, moved to Santa Ca...
5.9K 176 12
This is book 2 of The Lost Family. If you haven't read that book you will be lost so go read it first! Kylie's family has grown since the death of he...
55.3K 1.7K 46
❝ I lost you in the silence, bleeding through the walls; a sorrow came that ceased to leave & took you from my arms... ❞ - Drac...
55K 1.9K 31
[The Wattys 2022 Shortlisted] "There's nothing to be afraid of in Santa Carla." "Nothing to be afraid of? Oh sweetheart. There's always something to...