Onii-chan is a Villainess

By unknown-78

"Onii-chan is a Villainess~My brother was mistaken for my sister and was reincarnated in the world of an otom... More

Onii-chan Becomes a Candidate for a Holy Maiden
Onii-chan looks back on his previous life
Advice from my sister Part 1
Onii-chan heading to the royal palace
Onii-chan meets the Crimson Prince
Onii-chan decides not to cancel the engagement
Leonhard Kernel
Onii-chan, long-awaited younger brother
Onii-chan Helps Little Brother
Onii-chan get to know my little brother
Onii-chan Knowing the hobbies of my younger brother
Onii-chan, protect your little brother
Onii-chan hires a new maid
Onii-chan wield a sword
Onii-chan puts on a miniskirt
Agnès Scher
Onii-chan learns white magic
Onii-chan heals the priest
Lucard
Onii-chan goes to Ao's royal palace
Onii-chan meets the blue prince
Onii-chan, use the power of healing
Onii-chan Admonishes the Blue Prince
Elias Wistaria
Onii-chan gets stuck in magic training
Onii-chan goes to escape the heat
Onii-chan meets a brown boy
Onii-chan sings a song
Onii-chan prepares for his social debut
Onii-chan makes his social debut
Onii-chan is caught by his entourage
033. Onii-chan is hated by his adopted brother's sister
034.Onii chan is called a saint
035. Advice from my sister part 2
036.Onii-chan heads to school "Ah, it's finally here..."
Onii-chan, participate in the school party
onii-chan reunites with brown boy
Onii-chan, help the heroine
040. Onii-chan, organize what needs to be done
041. Onii-chan, get to know the heroine
042. Onii-chan, the heroine likes me
043. Onii-chan, let me meet the blue prince
Onii-chan, let heroine meet the desert prince
045. Onii-chan, let him meet his younger brother
046. Onii-chan, do you know my younger brother's true feelings?
047. Onii-chan, fold the flag again.
048. Onii-chan, think about your next move.
049. Onii-chan, make sweets
050. Onii-chan, go on a diet

Fin Funnel

207 6 0
By unknown-78

childhood
013.Fin Funnel
 It was an imperial edict.

 On my 12th birthday, less than a week after completing the magic release ceremony, Duke Funnel invited me to Viscount Meyer's house to ask if I would be adopted.

 To be honest, I was surprised.

 A son of a nobleman, much less a fourth son like me, who is unlikely to succeed the family, is often given up for adoption by another family.

 I also vaguely thought that one day I would be adopted by another family, or that after I grew up I would abandon my family name and live as a commoner.

 That's why I didn't have any resistance to being adopted, but the other person was a little surprising.

 Speaking of the Duke Funnel family, even in this blue country Wistaria, it is one of the families that has considerable power, especially the current head of the family, Duke Hilt Funnel, who is also a talented person who is wielding his shrewdness on the political front of our country. I hear.

 I never thought I would receive an invitation to adopt a child from one of the leading aristocratic families in the country.

 Apparently, my father had been working hard for a long time.

 Of course, my family, a poor viscount family, didn't have the right to veto... No, rather, my parents, who received a large amount of financial assistance in the name of preparation money, looked overjoyed.

 Even for me, I didn't feel particularly bad if I was picked up by the Duke's family.

 The only thing I was worried about was my sickly younger sister, who was going to be left at home, but I couldn't do anything about it.

 Then came the duke house.

 I was surprised by the size of the garden and mansion, which was clearly different from my parents' house, and the number of extravagant furnishings, but what surprised me the most was the appearance of the daughter of a duke who was as cute as an angel.

 Selene Funnel. She's 12 years old, the same as me, so she's basically my older sister.

 She had beautiful long peony hair and was the prettiest girl I had ever met.

 No, it's not just about looks.

 She was like a goddess inside and out.

 I was under the impression that she would be a very selfish person if she became the daughter of a duke, but she accepted me as if she were a real younger brother.

 Whenever I met her eyes, she always smiled kindly, and it was the only solace for me who seemed to be worn out by an unfamiliar life.

 With that smile on my face, I was able to keep up with the tasks given to me by the Duke-sama, even though my mind and body were worn out.

 However, that hard work turned out to be an enemy.

 I slept very little that day.

 I couldn't finish the previous day's assignment on the same day, so I had to stay up all night.

 Due to the fatigue I had accumulated up to that point, I felt drowsy even though I was eating.

 Oh no, I thought.

 In front of the Duke, you made an unthinkable blunder.

 But things took a turn for the worse.

 Surprisingly, I was able to get a day off the next day.

 It was none other than Selene-sama who made it so.

 Not only did she wipe my hair that had been soaked in the soup without worrying about her dress getting dirty, she also asked the Duke to give me a break.

 That figure was, to me, an unmistakable goddess.

 After that, for some reason, when I ended up sleeping in the same bed with her in her room, I was so nervous that I couldn't even look at her face.

 However, the gentle voice, the soothing scent that reminded me of my mother, and the warm touch of my palm lured me into a world of dreams.

 It was the first time in my life that I could sleep with such a peaceful feeling since I came to the Duke's house.

 The next day, Selene-sama and I, having a leisurely breakfast, had only free time.

 Since it was my first holiday, I had no idea what to do.

 Until now, I didn't even have time to think about it, and I was really desperate.

 Selene-sama suggested various things to me.

 Catch ball? There were many games that I didn't know about, but Selene said that I want you to choose whatever you like without hesitation.

 That's why I chose needles.

 Needles were my only special skill.

 I started with my mother's training, and before I knew it, making dolls for my sister became my hobby.

 And if it were a needle, I thought I could do something for this goddess-like sister-in-law.

 I made a doll that imitated Selene-sama.

 Her appearance is distinctive. Not only is she originally beautiful like a doll, but her peony hair is also very eye-catching.

 That's how the Selene-sama doll was completed.

 It was good while I was making it, but the moment it was completed, I was overwhelmed with anxiety.

 My sister was always happy with the dolls I made.

 But what about Selene?

 Unlike the poor Viscount family, her room is overflowing with things.

 In this room surrounded by high-quality furnishings, my doll made of scraps and cotton was too shabby.

 After a moment of hesitation, Selene-sama took it from my hand.

 And with that flower-like smile, he said, "Thank you."

 Seeing her smile fills my heart with an indescribable sense of euphoria.

 Oh, she accepts anything.

 In the midst of such a happy feeling, I inadvertently asked for something that could be called "another hobby."

 I want to wear Selene's dress.

 Without trying to calm down, I am aware that it was a rather perverted remark.

 However, when I was told that I wanted to try it, those were the words that obediently came out of my mouth.

 Ever since I was in the Viscount household, I've often worn women's dresses.

 No, it's more correct to say "I was made to wear it" at first.

 My sickly sister didn't have many opportunities to dress herself.

 That's why, at my sister's request, I wore her dress instead.

 At first, I was so embarrassed.

 There was also a great deal of resistance to dressing like a girl.

 But as I continued, I found myself actively dressing as a woman.

 Like needles, what was supposed to have been started for his sister had become a hobby of his own.

 As expected, the next moment I thought it was a slip of the tongue, Selene-sama was already leaning forward on my transvestite dress.

 She opened the closet by herself and found a dress that looked good on me.

 It was the happiest time of my life. Until the time when the Duke sees the situation.

 I thought my head would fly off.

 It would be better if it was just a scolding.

 An act clearly unsuitable for a duke's heir.

 I thought about the possibility of being sent back to my parents' house, or even being kicked out of the house.

 While my mind went blank, it was Selene-sama who saved me again.

 Not only was she struck on the cheek for me, she appealed to the enraged Duke to acknowledge my tastes.

 Even though it was a request from his own daughter, the Duke is the one who separates public and private matters.

 It wasn't easy, but even so, in the end, the Duke ended up ignoring my hobby.

 At that moment, she laughed again.

 He gave me that sweet smile.

 Looking at that warm smile, I thought.

 I want to be with this person for as long as possible.

 In the not-too-distant future, she will leave this house to become a saint or a member of the royal family.

 But at least until then...

"Selene-sama... I..."

 While I'm with her, I want to become a respectable man who can protect her.

 For the first time in my life, a strong and pure feeling had sprouted in my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
858K 71.6K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 67K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...