𝖦𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 & 𝖦𝗋𝗂𝗆 (𝘴𝘪𝘮...

By zeppelinsunborn

More

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1: 𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 {R&E}
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2: 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 {R&E}
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3: 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍 {R&E}
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4: 𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 {𝖱&𝖤}
Chapter 7: Training {R&E}
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5: 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖢𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 {𝖱&𝖤} 🔞

Chapter 6: Interruptions {R&E} 🔞

1.9K 21 62
By zeppelinsunborn

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎

I looked down at Ghost, his tongue teased my clit and his fingers made my body shudder with ecstasy.

I leaned my head back just as i got close to my release, hearing soft grunts and groans leave Ghost's throat as they vibrated throughout my body.

"G-Ghost I'm going to-" i uttered out before we heard someone unlock the bathroom door and come in. Ghost quickly got out and put on his mask and clothes, acting as if nothing had happened.

I was in the shower, trying to catch my breath as i started shampooing my hair to forget what had just happened.

Soap thought Ghost locked the door for in case somebody saw his face and said, "Don't worry bud, I don't want to know what crime scene's under that thing." he joked as he patted Ghost's shoulder, earning a small chuckle from the larger man.

"Wasn't counting on it, Johnny." he said, earning a chuckle from Soap this time.

Soap then noticed the shower running. "You got company?" he asked in his Scottish accent as he nodded towards the stall you were in.

"I heard singing, I believe it's y/n." he said softly so i wouldn't hear it through the door. I heard Soap laugh.

He turned away from ghost as he started to undress. "Should i join her?" Soap asked Ghost playfully.

Ghost's expression darkened, becoming a bit possessive over me he replied, "Don't be a cunt. I don't believe she's into rape." swiftly he packed his things but sat on the sink counter, watching Soap intently.

Soap chuckles but blushes slightly. "I meant the singing, mate." he said as he got into a separate stall.

Ghost remained silent as he turned to leave the bathroom before he heard me opening my stall door. A smirk forms on his lips as he saw how little my towel was covering my body a very lewd scene played in his head as he saw my arousing state.

the lower part of my ass peeking out as my cleavage was exposed to just above my nipples. "Don't look!" i whisper yelled at him. He chuckled as he turned away. "I can't promise that, my lady." he said playfully.

"But it's only your fault for accidentally bringing a hair towel instead of a body towel, or did you do it on purpose to arouse me?" he asked, tempting me.

I huffed as i got dressed into my sleepwear - black sweatpants with a dark grey tank top and underwear.

Ghost heard me taking my things and walk to him as he turned to me, his large size blocking the doorway as he menacingly stared down at me.

"Where do you think you're going, princess?" he asked as he leaned to my ear to whisper seductively, "You're mine now." as he pulled me closer by my waist.

I stared up at him nervously. "Ghost, I'm really tired." I said, trying to avoid his eyes.

"I can help with that." he said with a smirk. I looked up at him, a serious tone in my voice. "Ghost. No. I'm your commanding lieutenant, it's not professional." I said as I pushed past him, walking to my room as he followed close by.

"Hard to get now? Alright then love, we'll play it your way." he said as he put his arms up in surrender as he stepped away.

"Just know I'm the best player, and usually win." he whispered lowly as he went to his room. I entered mine and locked my door as i got into bed. "That prick..." I muttered as i felt my thighs clench tightly, remembering what happened in the shower.

The next morning...

I fluttered open my eyes as I sat up in my bed, looking at the time, 5:34AM, the meeting wasn't until 7:00AM.

I sighed as i got out of bed, knowing I wasn't going to fall asleep again soon. I put on my black cargos, maroon tanktop and a black hoodie. Cargo boots too of course.

I tied my hair into a high ponytail as i walked out of my room and towards the kitchen, I need coffee. I boiled the kettle as I opened the cupboard to get a mug only to see that it was on the highest shelf.

I sighed. What have i done to deserve such torture? I stepped onto the counter, holding onto the cupboard door to keep my balance as i reached to get the mug. Only to lose balance as i got it, falling to the floor.

Luckily, I'm not a commanding lieutenant for nothing. I landed on my feet and set the mug down on the countertop.

Pouring two teaspoons of coffee, two sugars and then the boiled water, I walked to get the milk from the fridge as i realised someone was approaching the kitchen, instinctively looking at the doorway just as Ghost stepped into the kitchen.

he jumped slightly as he realised i was there. ", You're up?" he asked a quite obvious question as i got the milk and walked to my mug again as he sat down at the kitchen table, reading a part of the local newspaper.

How old is this guy? I chuckled to myself softly as i took a sip of my coffee, sighing in delight as the texture hits my tongue.

I looked at the doorway again to see someone else coming in, a far larger guy, I looked up into his eyes, seeing him wearing a mask with red lines running down like tears on his face to his neck. His blue eyes piercing into mine. Ghost turned to look at the soldier.

"Guten Morgën." he said in a quite obvious Austrian accent, a shy tone in his voice.

"Guten Morgën?" I said back to the man, my russian accent helping to pronounce it better. Good morning? Ever heard of introducing ourselves?

"Spräken du Engels?" i asked him, Ghost looked back at the man curious, trying to remember where he's seen this guy before.

"J-ja Ich spräken." he stutters softly as Captain Price stepped out from behind him.

(a/n: I'm sorry for how badly I butchered the German parts)

"König this is your commanding lieutenant, Y/n Lancashire, Call her Grim." Price introduced us as he looked over at Ghost, "and that's your general lieutenant, Simon Riley. Call him Ghost."

König nodded as he looked at us waving slightly. Captain Price stepped closer to me as i moved out of the way so he could make coffee for himself.

"The big guy is fresh out of Russia y/n, he was doing an assassination just a few hours ago." Price informed me as i drank my coffee, Ghost's gaze piercing through König.

"isn't he a bit too big to be a sniper?" i asked curiously as i smirked, looking at his body that was being defined by his combat gear, showing every part of him.

"He is, but he's good at it." Price stated as he drank his coffee, handing König a cup of coffee too. "Danke." was all the man muttered.

Ghost kept reading further as i conversed with König, Price having left a few minutes ago. I was giggling at a joke König made when all of a sudden Ghost stood up and left the room.

I looked at him as he left, tilting my head in confusion. "What's wrong with Ghost?" König asked me as i looked back up at his eyes, getting lost in them as i shook my head.

"It's probably nothing, he's always like that, you'll get used to it." i answered as we kept talking until the meeting, i introduced everyone to Konig as i finished the meeting.

"Alright everyone, remember we'll be leaving for Italy in three days, get yourselves ready. Dismissed." I said as they all got up and left, accept for Ghost and König, Ghost leaning against the doorframe as König got up from the table and walking to you.

"Commander? I'm sorry to bother but I wanted to know if you could help me get ready for the mission?" he asked softly, I looked to Ghost as i nodded.
"Of course, I'd be happy to." his eyes squinted, a smile probably on his face as he walked out.

Ghost closed the door when König left. "Fucking around with other guys now y/n?" he asked playfully as he walked over to me.

"I should teach you a lesson."

Chapter 6: Interruptions {R&E} 🔞 - completed.

next chapter - Chapter 7: Italy {R&E}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 5 8
Varying oneshots and head cannons that do include smut for all you thirsty bitches. Enjoy!
14.1K 152 21
I only write ghost one shots. Requests are open!!
85K 4.3K 45
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 �...
669K 9.8K 51
Collection of my tiktok COD shortfics x more active on there too @valbrainrot 15-05-2024 - #1 in #simonghostriley