𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4: 𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 {𝖱&𝖤}

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, your body aching more with each step you took, but you brushed it off as you took off your vest and you shirt to filter the water, you had a black sports bra on and left Ghost staring at the grass.

"a gentleman i see?" you asked, your Russian accent seeping through along with the pain as he just nodded for you to hurry up.

you poured the water over your leg and tore a piece of clothing off to strap it with. you looked up at him. "Lieutenant," he looked down at you, following orders out of pure nature, forgetting the small- well uh big, problem he was having with you.

he looked down at you from his standing pose, looking straight into your eyes keeping the eye contact. "feel free to wander with those eyes of yours, around the area of course" you tempted him, trying not to focus on your pain.

he cleared his throat and looked away, "such a tease... yes ma'am." he turned and shot away, not glancing back.

you kept your wet shirt on your bruised areas to keep them clean, you started a fire and took out your pocket knife. "holy fuck this is gonna hurt." you spoke to yourself as you heated up the blade in the fire, mentally preparing yourself.

you took the shirt off from your bruise, pressed the skin together and quickly sealed it with the blazing blade.

you didn't flinch, didn't yell, you were too
focused for that. you continued to the next and eventually hung your shirt for it to dry as you went searching for Ghost.

you wandered around in hopes of finding him, and you did, he was sitting on a boulder next to the river.

"oh, Ghost could you-" your words were cut off by a hand gripping your mouth and suffocating you into darkness.

you could only make out muffled breathing from yourself and heaving running until there was nothing.

Ghost's POV:

"oh, Ghost could you-" i could hear y/n's voice from somewhere to my right, i looked over and saw that she wasn't there, i went to look for her and couldn't find her.

i was worried.

what could've possibly happened, she doesn't just disappear into thin air, although sometimes i wished she did...when we met of course... okay maybe now too but not now.

i was looking around and then i saw it, footprints made from boots, and not y/n's. i geared up and followed them whoever got her really sucked at covering tracks

or they were good at trapping.

i was hiding behind a tree since its the only possible cover i could get to look around to see if i could find the two people.

but the tracks stopped.

i was lead into the wrong direction.

i started searching and found a change in condition of a piece of bark off in the distance, as though someone grabbed onto it, and i started trekking towards wherever that lead me.

and as i thought, i found the entire base of Hassan's men.

"alright grim, im coming for ya."

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in an obviously dark room and i tried moving but naturally i was tied down like some hound dog.

i tried to hear if i could hear people or vehicles or anything, silence.

i kept listening until a door was opened hastily and two heavily armed men came in and rudely escorted me out.

you cringed from the brightness of the daylight as you looked around. you were on a base, Hassan's most probably.

looks like your old friend is finally taking you up on that coffee offer. lovely.

they escorted you into a tent with a table in the middle and cuffed you to it, you sat there until you heard someone walking up behind you.

Hassan.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4: 𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 {𝖱&𝖤} - completed

☾☾☾☽☽☽

next chapter  - 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5: 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖢𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 {𝖱&𝖤}