𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5: 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖢𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 {𝖱&𝖤} 🔞

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎

"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮/𝙣, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨" he started as he went to sit across from you. "don't expect the same from me." you said as you looked at him.

"oh come on. lighten up." he started. "have you met me? i don't 'lighten up' Hassan" you said annoyed.

" oh my god! you're still as dramatic as you were when we had a partnership together!" he hysterically started laughing while looking at you.

you just sat confused and observed his way of interrogation. "listen y/n, i think you'd have a better time here if you were a bit more considerate eh?" you just scrunched your nose and looked away.

"who says I'd like to be here in the first place?" you said as you stared at him with a bored expression. "you should be happy, not everyone gets to meet me, well not long enough to talk before i kill them."

you rolled your eyes at his remark. he just chuckled and stood up, walking past you "I'll have my men get you freshened up, i have something important for you."

you sighed and stared at something infront of you so you didn't have to look at him. he left eventually, and you heard the tent being entered again.

"listen, i don't want to hurt you guys so-" you started before a hand was softly placed on your mouth. "We don't want them to hear us now do we, darling?" Ghost's whispers tickled your ear.

"get me out of these cuffs before you start making remarks tough guy." you whispered to him as he clicked open the handcuffs and helped you up.

you slowly left the tent sneaking through the forest where ghost had originally started looking.

you had finally reached a small pond in the middle of the woods. "you think it's safe enough here Simon?" you asked as he shuddered at the sound of his name out your mouth.

"of course, Commander." he steadied his voice as he walked over to the pond, washing the blood you had only now noticed off his hands.

he walked back over to you and slid an arm around your waist and picked you up around his hips. you wrapped your arms around his neck and steadied yourself.

"now how about we have some fun when we get back to camp, yeah?" he said, breathing heavier from close proximity.

"i couldn't think of anything better to do." you whispered as you took the lower part of his mask off and kissed him, moving your lips in rhythm you started entering his mouth with your tongue and swirled it around with his sweet taste.

he let out a loud grunt then a moan as you started kissing down his neck. you slipped his mask back up and loosened his grip on you but he didn't let go as he carried you back to camp, "ghost i can walk on my own!" you said as you struggled.

"not happenin' sweetheart." he said as he slipped down his mask and kissed your neck as he carried you back.

you two eventually got back, after being tortured and teased by ghost all the way there you were finally set down to walk. You walked inside the building, being tackled by Soap instantly.

You were shocked but started laughing as you heard his worried voice, "Are you alright? I was worried." he reminded you of a puppy.

"I'm fine Soap, just a few bruises." you said as you got up, walking to the medic just in case, Ghost following along behind you.

You reached the medroom as you went to open the door but stumbled back into what you thought was the wall, your ass grinding and pushing into it hardly as someone came out of the room, feeling a hand slide around your waist you looked back to see Ghost, a tainted smile forming on his lips.

You stepped away quickly, feeling his arm leaving your waist, seeing his... problem.

you smirked up at him, "should probably go and fix your problem, Simon." you said as you saw his eyes squint slightly and his mask tug, imaging he was smirking you walked into the med room and got examined and fixed up.

You went to the showers to clean up, shared showers obviously, you opened the door to see Ghost standing with nothing but his balaclava and a towel on.

Your face went red as you stared at his body. Quietly making your way through the bathroom to place down your things, nobody else was in the showers except you two, you locked the door as you were left in your underwear, walking up to him slowly.

🔞🔞🔞

before you could do anything you were pinned to the wall, a blade running down your torso, you looked into Ghost's eyes as they pierced through you.

"Sneaky little princess, aren't you darling?" he asked as he pulled off his balaclava, exposing his dark brown hair, his scars, his face.

you were staring at him, your legs wrapped around his waist as his one hand was wrapped around your neck as the other hand travelled the blade against your skin.

"I didn't expect you'd be here." he said again as you looked into his eyes as they travelled down your body, as though he needed to make a copy of you from his mind, taking everything in.

"S-Simon." you managed to stutter out.you heard a deep chuckle leave his mouth as he leaned closer to your face

"yes princess?" he asked playfully, putting the blade to the side as his one hand cupped your face and the oher kept you stable against the cold wall.

"I definitely know what a wall feels like now." you joked, referring to the hallway incident.

another deep chuckle left him as he looked into your eyes. "do you mind if i kiss you, love?" he asked as you stared into his eyes, you nodded at his words, unable to form anything audible.

"words, princess." he said sternly. you managed to stutter out a soft "yes simon.." he smirked as he leaned in closer.

"good girl." he said as he pressed his lips softly against hers. he moaned softly into the kiss, making you feel ecstatic, his one hand cupped your ass as the other unclipped your bra, letting it fall to the ground.

"you ready for this, princess?" he asked with a low growl as he pulled you away from the wall, pulling your underwear off along with the action, as well as his as he stepped into the shower, pushing you against the wall as his lips wandered your neck, his hand squeezing your boob, teasing your nipple with his thumb as he left hickeys all along your neck.

"Simon you're driving me crazy." you said softly in a whiny voice. He chuckled seductively as his lips travelled back to yours, sliding his tongue into your mouth this time.

your tongues battled for dominance as soft moans and growls were heard from both of you. he set you on your feet but kept kissing you, his hands wandering and teasing your body.

his hand slid between your thighs as he kneeled down in front of you, his finger sliding into you as his tongue teased your clit, his eyes piercing up at you the entire time.

...to be continued.