Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

It Is You

740 38 4
By dekuxtogaforlife

In the afternoon at UA, all classes were canceled and the students had to stay in their dormitories. the teachers on the other hand gathered in the faculty room to discuss about Deku's sudden disappearance and the murder of that student.

~Nezu~

"All right staff, I need answers. What do you have for me?"

~Present Mic~

"Well yesterday I found out the student who was murdered was a second year and was part of the General Department of class 2C."

~Nezu~

"Yes I'm aware of the students and what his class and department was. Had a discussion with their parents and they were extremely devastated. I promised them that UA will capture the one who was responsible of this heinous crime. So I need to know who murdered this student and why he was in Mr. Aizawa's classroom and placed at Midoriya's desk?"

~All Might~

We also need to know where young Midoriya is?"

~Nezu~

"Yes, that too."

~Aizawa~

"Yesterday I searched the entire campus and even looked in his room. But I couldn't find him. I asked my students if he came back to the dorms. They said yes but he ran out when they saw him acting very strange."

~Vlad King~

"What do they mean by acting strange?"

~Aizawa~

"Well my students told me, that after he apologized to Denki Kaminari, they were discussing something about pain which suddenly made Midoriya laugh."

~Thirteen~

"Laugh? How is that strange?"

~Aizawa~

"They said his laugh sounded twisted and nothing like his usual laugh."

~All Might~

"So do you think something could have happened to young Midoriya after he ran out the dorms?"

~Aizawa~

"Perhaps? But whatever it is we need to find him and figure out what is going on with him."

~Nezu~

"Yes we do. One of the students have been murdered and another is missing. If the media gets their hands on this then UA will be in danger."

~Snip~

"Yeah that's true. But luckily the media is paying attention on what happened this morning."

~Cementoss~

"I'm aware of what you mean Snip. Three villains were able to escape due to the help of a stranger in a coat and a fedora. It is crazy to think that this one person was able to free three villains from me well armored truck."

~Ectoplasm~

"It is crazy. Which means that person is a threat to society at the moment."

~Aizawa~

"Yeah, he is."

From saying that, Aizawa begin to find it strange that this mysterious stranger showed up around the time  they discovered that Midoriya was missing from the campus. But while thinking this, he suddenly felt his left arm being nudged.

~Present Mic~

"Hey Eraser, are you doing all right?"

Hearing this, Aizawa glanced over towards his left and looked over at Present Mic.

~Aizawa~

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking at the moment."

~Present Mic~

"Well you better put a halt to that thinking. Nezu is going to speak."

~Nezu~

"All right staff. Today's task is to figure out the murder of this student and to find any clues about Midoriya's disappearance. Do all of you understand?"

~Teachers~

"Yes sir!"

~Nezu~

"Good. And if any of you encounter a student, refrain from telling them a thing and escort them back to their dorm. With that said you are all dismissed."

With these final words, the teachers got up from their seats and begin stepping out of the faculty room. Afterwards they started their task they were given by Nezu.

~1A dorms~

While the teachers were doing the task they were given. The students of class 1A were gather together on the lower floor, thinking about Deku and where he could be at this moment.

~Uraraka~

"Hey you guys, do you think Deku all right?"

~Iida~

"Of course he's all right Uraraka. He's strong."

~Todoroki~

"I believe what Iida is saying. Wherever he is at the moment, he is fine. He has the strength to protect himself."

~Tsuyu~

"There right Ochako. So don't worry. Midoriya will be just fine.

~Uraraka~

"If you guys think Deku's all right, then so do I."

~Iida~

"I'm glad you think same Uraraka. And who knows, he might come walking through those doors tomorrow."

~Uraraka~

"Ha, yeah he might?"

As those four were thinking that Deku was all right. A few of the others were not thinking the same.

~Warehouse~

Outside of the city in empty Warehouse where the villains who escaped. As they were still dressed in there prison jumpsuits, they began searching through open boxes that were full of clothes.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Hmm, so many clothes but none in my style."

~La Brava~

"Anything looks good on you Gentle."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Why thank you La Brava. Still have you found any clothes your size yet?"

~La Brava~

"No I haven't. The clothes that I found that I thought could fit me where actually all children's clothes."

~Gentle Criminal~

"I see, but there has to be something in here that could fit you?"

As Gentle Criminal kept searching through the clothes. Mustard had to throw in his own remark.

~Mustard~

"Why don't you just wear those children clothes you? You're basically the same size of a as a child after all."

He says that as he sits on a crate wearing the clothes he found in the boxe.

~La Brava~

"Excuse me!? I am not a child! I am a grown woman!"

~Mustard~

"Ha, that's hard to believe."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Stop that! I will not have you talk to La Brava that way!"

~Mustard~

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Do not test me boy."

As the two looked at one another with violin intentions. They began to hear the sound of metal clanking. Hearing that they turn their heads and looked up at the walkway where they saw the person who saved them, who was making that clanking sound with a crowbar in his hand as a lightning hit the railing of the walkway.

~???~

"I didn't save you so you can kill each other. I saved you so you could work for me."

~Gentle Criminal~

"I know we agreed to work for you. But how are we supposed to work for you if we don't know who you are?"

~Mustard~

"Yeah the geezer makes appoint. So how about you show us who you are."

~???~

"Are you really sure you want to know who I am?"

~Mustard~

"Yeah we do, now take off that hat and show us your face."

~???~

"Hehehe. All right then, since you asked so nicely. I'll oblige to your request."

After saying that the person grabbed on to the brim of the fedora and lifted it off of his head which now revealed his face. Which was shocking for Gentle Criminal, La Brava, and Mustard.

~Mustard~

"No way."

~La Brava~

"Oh my goodness."

~Gentle criminal~

"It is you."

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
92K 1.8K 68
Izuku Wayne is The Son of Inko and Bruce Wayne but his biological Mom and step dad All Might neglected and abused Izuku so Batman(Bruce) took him awa...
204K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
9.9K 329 17
after saving bakugoe and getting scolded by the heros for interfering. izuku walked home but all might appeared and told him how reckless he was and...