Romeo and Juliet || Carlos Sa...

By onlypovss

What can happen if a F1 driver for Scuderia Ferrari falls in love with Christian Horners's daughter and that... More

The elevator
The billiard
The hot tea
The dinner
The sunglasses
The podium
Ferrari boy
The plane
The beach
The text
The overtake
The crash
The spoon
The drink
The betray
The shower
The train station
Drive to survive
The red hat
The restroom
The hospitality
The bedtime story
The post-it
The night track
Angry issues
3 am
The simulator
The gala
The parade
The team radio
The storm
The heartbeat
The last time
The goodbye
The club
Like Romeo and Juliet
I love the way you lie
People don't change
One bed
The sound of the mountains
We make troubles when we're alone
Your body is my drug
Hard to forget
I know what you want
A night in the yacht
Be careful what you dream
Nobody puts a Horner in the corner
The ghost of you
I ruined everything

The secret

18.6K 354 114
By onlypovss

"You look tired, y/n. You okay?" whispered Charles sitting next to y/n on the meeting room. She was holding her head with the left hand, trying to stay awake and follow what Mattia was saying during the briefing at Ferrari factory. He was keeping on saying how good they were on quali days but they had to push more during the races. His voice was calm, slow and it made y/n more and more sleepy, to the point that she had to fight against her eyes in order to keep them opened. That was the most hard thing to do that morning for y/n.

"Yes, I am good" she shook a bit and wrote down some random words she could hear from Mattia's speech. She looked at Charles and he looked like he knew she was lying to him, like he knew exactly what had happened last night, during the gala night.

Y/n looked right in front of her. There was Carlos, sitting on the opposite side of the glass table. He was turned towards Mattia, like he was actually listening to him, but he wasn't. His gaze was totally lost, looking at an undefined point of the table. He was absolutely absentminded like that meeting wasn't about his career. While she was observing Carlos zooning out, he turned towards her, like he felt somebody looking at him. Their eyes met for a second, they smiled at each other, and both turned back into Mattia's direction. Y/n's heart was beating fast at that point, even if they decided it was just a physical affair, his eyes kept on leaving her breathless. The fact that the night before they had done things and that everything was absolutely secret made it even more exciting. Nobody in that room knew what happened between them last night except for Y/n and Carlos. They also decided not to tell it to Charles, that's why the night before, as soon as Charles drove Y/n to her apartment, Carlos went to her and spent the night together.  There was just one problem: their eyes spoke too loud for Charles not to notice it. 

Charles looked at this and just for a second he felt jealous of their secret. For the first time Y/n wasn't opening up with him for such a important thing and he felt excluded from Y/n's life. He wasn't against this affair but he wanted to protect Y/n from a possible heartbreak. He knew Carlos wouldn't let her suffer, but she was his best friend and he didn't want anything bad happening to her. 

"Charles, Carlos, Y/n and Riky, I want the four of you to work together in these days and try to figure out how to improve your performances during the races." Mattia's word came down as a thunder into Y/n, Charles and Carlos ears as they weren't paying attention to his speech. Poor Riky, he was the only one who was actually listening to Mattia. They all nodded and y/n looked at Charles who smiled a bit forced at her. One hour later, the meeting finally ended and Y/n felt so tired she needed a coffe to wake up.

"So?" Charles pressed Y/n as he wanted to know what happened last night.
"So?" asked back y/n.
"What happened last night?" Charles drank a sip of coffe
"Last night? Nothing" she drank her coffe as well. She was very nervous since she wasn't able to tell lies and Charles knew it very well. They looked at each other in silence, and Y/n begged for Charles not to ask further questions about last night, even if she knew he knew.
"Oh, okay... You know I am here for you" his eyes looking at her were saying more than words and y/n understood it. She smiled at him and hugged him.

She loved the way Charles understood her, even without words. He was the best friend she had never had, and the fact that he respected her silence was more important than anything else. He had always been delicate towards her and this made her feel safe, loved and supported no matter what she was doing, even if she was doing something wrong, he was next to her, as a family should, unlike her father.

"We have a lot of work to do" said Ricky coming from behind Charles and having a coffe as well.
"Yes Ricky, I think we can start today" Charles wanted to start improving his pace as soon as possible.
"But the work day is finished" y/n just wanted to come back home and sleep untill the next day.
"What about meeting for dinner at my place?" asked Carlos joining the conversation and looking at y/n. "We can start working tonight"
"I like it" said Ricky. Charles agreed too and y/n had to say yes.

When she arrived at Carlos' house with Charles, she hinted a smile since everything in that house reminded her of all the dirty things she did with Carlos there. She tried to hide it with her hand and Charles didn't see it. They reached the kitchen and Carlos was cooking a carbonara. He was at his kitchen island, mixing the pasta inside a big bowl. The smell was delicious and she couldn't wait to taste it. Also Carlos cooking was very sexy at her eyes.
"Oh I love pasta alla carbonara" said Charles looking at the bowl. "Can I help you?" 
"Never. You cook a terrible carbonara. Remeber that challenge?" said Carlos serving the pasta into four dishes. Y/n smiled because she had seen that video last year and remembered how Charles failed in it.
"You shouldn't laugh!" said Charles pretending to be offended
"She laughs because she knows you're a disaster. Right, y/n?" he looked at her and she froze for a second, than she nodded her head smiling.

Ricky came back from the bathroom and they all started eating Carlos' carbonara, talking a bit about the races and some ideas Ricky and Y/n had to improve Charles and Carlos strategy. When they finished eating, Y/n helped Carlos to put the dishes away and when they were alone in the kitchen Carlos pinched her hip.
"Carlos!" whispered y/n
"I did nothing" he said doing it again
"we have to work"
"do you remember what happened on this table?" he came closer to her while Ricky and Charles were opening their laptops to work on the other room.
"Carlos stop" she said going away from him
"That wasn't what you said that night" he pulled her "and last night" they looked at each other and were about to kiss.

"We are ready, guys! Have you finished in the kitchen?" Ricky voice stopped them
"We're arriving, Ricky" said Carlos keeping the eye contact with y/n. They smiled at each other and get away from the kitchen. Y/n was in front and Carlos followed her, switching the kitchen lights off. As soon as y/n sat at the table, she reminded she had to use her pc so she got up and went to the entrance where she left her bag but it wasn't there.
"Has anyone seen my bag? There's my pc in there. It is a Ferrari bag" asked y/n going back to the living room
"Oh I thought it was mine so I brought it in my bedroom" said Carlos getting up from the chair while y/n was already moving to his bedroom "I bring you there, y/n! Since you don't know where my bedroom is!" said Carlos loud.
"Oh yes, thank you" They both disappeared and went to Carlos bedroom.

"You were getting caught" said Carlos whispering
"I am sorry! It was quite instinctive!" she picked her bag from the dresser and was about to leave but he grabbed her cheek and kissed her. "I want you" he said with his spanish accent.
"They're waiting for us, Carlos" 
"I want you now" he grabbed her butt and looked down on her. She smiled and whispered him "later" then she pushed him away and went to the living room. 

Y/n was sitting at the head of the table, Charles was at her left, while Carlos was in front of y/n, on the other side, and Ricky was sitting at his left. They were all focused on their work, with the computers' lights on their faces when Y/n got a message from her WhatsApp web.

I can't stop thinking about you naked

She stared at the message and her heart stopped for a second. She looked around her, they were all looking at their screens, even Carlos who was acting normally. She smiled at that message and for a moment their eyes meet. They smiled at each other trying not to get caught by Charles and Ricky so they went back to work even if it was hard to focus at that point.
She was imagining him choking her, kissing every spot of her body, making feel her pleasure like nobody else before him. His hands on her took her breath away but at the same time they made her feel alive.

Y/n dirty thoughts were interrupted when Ricky started talking with Y/n and they both discussed about different strategies they could have used.
They worked for a couple of hours and drank some Estrella Galicia Carlos offered them. It was almost 1am and Ricky's wife called him because their daughter wasn't feeling well, she was a bit sick and he had to go back home to help her so Charles, Y/n and Carlos kept on working. Another hour passed and they were feeling tired so they stopped working and started chatting about other pilots' strategies and stuff like that.

"Well, guys, I think it's time for me to go to bed" said Charles yawning. "Y/n you come with me or ...?"
That "no sentence" was the confirm he knew everything.
"I don't know, I was thinking I still don't have wi-fi at my house so I can use Carlos' one if he allows me" she didn't know how that excuse came up to her mind, but it was true, she still hadn't wi-fi and she needed it to work, so...
"Sure, I can drive you home when you'll finish it, don't worry" said Carlos looking at her then he went to the entrance with Charles. She opened her computer again and came back to work. 
"Goodnight, Y/n. See you tomorrow, then" said Charles almost outside Carlos' apartment. Carlos and Charles looked at each other and smiled a bit embarassed. They knew. They didn't say a word.

As soon as Charles left, Carlos closed the main door and went to the living room, where y/n was still working. Carlos came closer to her whispering to her ear.
"You don't have wi-fi, eh" she got goosebumps.
"it's true" she kept her eyes locked on the screen.
"good excuse, I liked it" his hands were on her shoulder, making a massage.
"you're distracting me, Carlos"
"well, let me distract you properly then" she looked at him who closed her laptop and grabbed her head kissing her. He picked her up and made her seat on the table and kissed her again and again until they took the clothes off and had sex on the table.

"I couldn't wait a minute more to see you like this" Said Carlos looking down at her completely naked and pushing it inside of her. He was pushing so hard he made fall a beer bottle on the carpet and luckily it didn't broke. All the pens fell down and when he turned her on her back and she grabbed the border of the table the other bottles fell down as well. They loved it and they couldn't help it.

When they finished, y/n could barely walk and he smiled at it, he loved the way they had sex, so wild and angry everytime. It was the sex he loved the most but every time he looked at her he saw the London girl, happy to see him on the underground, romantic and lonely he fell in love with. He loved the situation they were in, but sometimes he missed the way they went to bed for the first time.

"You okay?" Asked Y/n putting her clothes on.
"Yes" Said Carlos kissing at her softly. She looked at him a bit confused but smiled at him. She looked at the clock, it was almost 4am and she haven't been sleeping since last night, she needed to rest.
"You sleep over?" asked Carlos a bit embarrassed
"I thought yes, we have always done like this. Is that a problem tonight?"
"At all" he smiled at her and went to his bedroom. She wore one of his t-shirts she was using as pajama everytime she slept there and Carlos loved it. They fell asleep quite immediately and the next morning they woke up hugging. When they figured it out, they immediately separated and woke up.

He took a shower and entered the bedroom wearing only a white towel knotted on  his hips, showing the v muscle and all his wet chest. She looked at him, smiling and contemplating this perfect creature of God.
She took a shower as well and when she entered his bedroom he was lying on the bed, still wearing the towel. He looked at her.
"You're beautiful"
"You too"
He got up and come closer to her, letting her towel falling down and looking at her body. He caressed her shoulders, then her breast and her neck. She was letting him touching her, following his movements with her body.
She slipped his towel down and touched his dick softly, never stopping the eye contact. They smiled at each other and he laid her on the marble cabinet next to the sink.

"Touch yourself" Said Carlos looking at her
"What?"
"Show me how you touched yourself when you were alone in the bathtub"
She smiled "why?"
"Just because"
She turned serious, closed her eyes and started touching her body until she reached her pussy then she opened her eyes.
"Did I say to stop?" Carlos was looking at her from the other side of the bathroom, leaning his back on the wall and crossing his arms.
She closed her eyes again and started tickling it, moaning and holding the dresser tight. She was about to cum but she felt Carlos breath on her neck. He put her hand away from there and entered his dick.
"Now it's my turn"
He entered inside of her and started pushing in.
"I have never enough of you, pequeña"
"Me neither, Your Majesty"
"Oh I love when you call me like that"
"I love when you fuck me like that"
They had sex for one hour and he moved her in every position he knew, on the sink, in the shower, on the bed, Carlos over Y/n and vice versa, from the back, on the side, he loved every position they did, her body was a drug to him and he couldn't stay away from it. He wanted to have it on his hands everytime, he wanted to dominate her and admiring her because she was perfect and he needed it, he needed her.

This situation continues for the whole week. As soon as Charles and Ricky left from Carlos' apartment, y/n and Carlos had sex. Every night at his house. Even if once they were working at Ferrari factory.
Carlos: I wanna fuck you
Y/n: where?
Carlos: there's an empty room on the fourth floor

"I am going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute" Said y/n leaving the room and going to the fourth floor where Carlos arrived a couples of minutes later.
"Never make a woman wait, sir" Said y/n kissing Carlos
"I'll make it up" Said Carlos undressing her. Carlos grabbed her and leant her back to the wall, pushing it inside of her and closing her mouth.

They come back separately 15 minutes later.
"You okay, y/n?" Asked Ricky
"Yes, there was queue at the ladies bathroom"
Shortly after it was already race weekend and it was time for them to see if their improvements actually worked.
Fp1 and fp2 went very good and Mattia was happy of their work. Charles had the fastest lap on both practices so they were on the right track.

Carlos: my restroom in 5 minutes

She had just had a little talk with Lissie before she left to interview Alonso and y/n tried to calm her down because she was very nervous about it.
She looked at her phone and smiled at it.

She entered Carlos restroom but he wasn't there.
Y/n: where the hell are you? I have a briefing in 15 minutes
As soon as she sent it, Carlos opened the door and locked it. They got out twenty minutes later and y/n had to be at Mattia's office five minutes ago. She run for her life until she reached the meeting room where Mattia and Ricky were waiting for her. She sat down immediately and Mattia could start talking, it was in that moment she noticed her Ferrari T-shirt was too big for her, in fact she had wore Carlos' one. Ricky noticed the Spanish flags on the sleeves and hid a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 5.8K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
73K 1.4K 22
Alexis Horner knows what she wants and its the Constructor's Cup in her hands along side her father and long time friend Max Verstappen. Or so she t...
4.4K 78 13
"I can't stand him." ______ Christian Horner's daughter takes over formula 1 as she take's red bull's second seat to be the first ever woman to parti...
167K 5.4K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...