The Monster Battles

By Revenge_Way

the war is coming, and Juliette knows she is the one who will save them all. She is afraid of failing, but Ma... More

prolouge
Chapter 1 Juliette
Chapter 2 I Meet An Angry Vampire
Chapter 3 My Childhood Friend
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author note
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 17
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
21
CHAPTER 23

chapter 16

2 0 0
By Revenge_Way

I know you would think I was mad at Kellen, but no. Just shocked. I hope he didn't think I was mad. The thing was, I just wanted to get out of school as soon as possible because of that stupid, ugly dress. It doesn't really matter if people see the dress I guess because the interview will be aired for all of Beldorl to see.

I head up to the office and greet the Secretary. She said my ride was outside. I am escorted by Eddie, the driver, into the car. The back of the car has a soda and salad prepackaged, so I decide to eat it because I am starving.

It is probably a twenty minute drive until we get to the television studios. The whole drive I was thinking about when Kellen caught me when I was almost five feet away from the ground. I can't believe I actually thought for one second that he wasn't gonna catch me.I was also thinking about that smirk he gives me. that smirk he always gives me when he is right or when I do something irrelevant is so annoying.

"Your family will meet you at the studio, your highness."

I snap out of my daze and say,"okay. Thank you sir."

We finally arrive and I am escorted out of the car and put into hair and make up. Because I already had my hair done, the makeup artists puts a ton of makeup on me. From foundation, mascera, eyeliner,lipstick.... You name it, I can guarantee I had it on my face. Once I looked into the mirror, I looked like a whole new person.

"I can't believe it took you so long to notice."

"Well, that's because you always have a buttload of makeup on when people see you."

Kellen can be so annoying, but he is usually right.

I finally see my family and they tell that I will do great and all of that stuff. I smile and then after I am done getting ready, my famiy wishes me luck and I get a microphone hooked to me and I start getting ready to head out on stage.

As I walk out on stage, I hear the stage audience clapping. I then see the talk show host, Rebecca Dunahue. She is a crude, which is a German nocturnal spirit. She was almost see through, but you can still see her features.She was really pretty with her white hair and pale skin, She had pink lips and she was wearing a beautiful white sleeveless dress that sank to her kness. She smiled at me and said in a voice as soft as wool,"Welcome to the Rebecca Dunahue Show, your highness." She bowed down to me.

"I'm happy to be here. A lot better than being at school." I say.

The whole audience laughs and I didn't even think it was that funny , but I just laugh anyway. I take a seat, getting comfortable and getting prepared for all the questions.

I overheard somebody sitting close up to the front whisper,"That dress is horrid. I hope she wears something nice for the changing."

You and I both. I thought to myself.
As soon as the applause dies out, Rebecca says,"So, Princess Juliette, your changing is tomorrow evening. How do you feel about it?"

"I'm feel ecstatic about it, but I'm also scared, I mean, when was he last time someone changed a mortal into a vampire?" I say.

"Well, The Council does Changings to other vampires all the time. Why would you worry?"

Use your common sense.

"Because I'm mortal. They probably aren't prepared if something goes horribly wrong. The Changing process consists of dying and then coming back to life with more power."

"We were all basically mortals before our Changing. We had no powers or anything before the Changing. The only thing we did have was change of eye color and aging slowly. Then after, we became pretty much immortal."

I didn't respond to her. I want to get off the subject of something going wrong.

Rebecca clears her throat and says,"So, why did you pick tomorrow to be the date of your Changing?"

"Well, tomorrow is my birthday. That's something not even my friends know. I don't really like birthdays or celebrating them, but tomorrow, I turn 1800. The age where you are not really a kid, but not really an adult. It just made more sense to me to have it tomorrow instead of a birthday part. plus I will look good for eternity."

The audience laughs.

Rebecca slowly nods and looks towards the audience,"So hear that everyone. November 13 is the princess's birthday and Changing." She looks at me,"will this be a public or private event?"

"Private, but it should be aired on television." I reply.

"Great! So I hear that your sister is three years older than you? And she is still in high school?"

"Let's just say that her and her friends got held back once or... Forty times."

The whole audience's laughter corrupts he building.And I see Vanessa scowling at me from backstage. The rest of the interview dragged along with lame questions.

After the interview, Rebecca thanked me for being on the show and she gave me a gift bag.

"Does this bag contain a kitten?" I ask

She laughs and says in her thick German accent,"Most royals don't have a good sense of humor."

"I was actually being serious." I chuckle out

"They do not contain any live animals. Have a good day princess."

I nod and she flashes a big smile and starts shouting at her producer in a foreign language.

I walk outside and there is poperatzi everywhere. I just got done being asked a bunch of questions. Seriously?

I walk through the crowd as they shine bright lights at me and take pictures. I finally make it into the Lincoln and relax.

I check my phone and I have a text from Kellen.

You did great on the show. BTW. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME TONORROW WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I smile, but I don't respond. My family is telling me how great I did, but I zone it all out. I was super tired and didn't want to hear anyone's voice right now.
________________________________

After i do homework and eat dinner, and then talk to my parents about the war, which I do not get much information about because they tell me to leave, then I go up to take a shower and as soon as the hot water hits me, I feel like all of my worries are fading away.

All of this was talk and The Changing going wrong, I just don't want to worry about it.

Once I get into my night gown I lay down and I finally get to close my eyes, then my phone rings.

I look at the screen and I see that Max is calling, so I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jewels, I just wanted to say that you did good today." He says.

"Thanks."
There is awkward silence and he finally says, "Happy early birthday."

"Thanks Max. Look, I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow." I say.

"Oh...umm, okay. Good night."

Then I hang up and take a deep breath. I can't really take the stress about tomorrow, it seems like the closer an event comes, the more stressed out I become. I think sleep is my best option right now.

Tomorrow is the Changing, and then the next day is war training.

Whooptie do.
_____________________________________

A/N
I feel like I lack detail on some parts. If you are ever confused, just tell me and I will explain and fix the error.
The story is supposed to be a little confusing.
If you have no idea what is going on, comment and I will fix it
- kaylee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 2 24
Chloe heard the stories. Knew it could happen. But she didn't think it would happen. Now in a world she never wanted, she has to struggle to survive...
4K 296 52
After finding love and realizing that there is a propecy about her, Kat and Cain proceed to train for the upcoming war with their allies. Once the wa...
2.6K 121 38
After surviving the Elder War, the T Squad discovers an impending doom in the backyard of one of the many Wells' residences. After being blindsided a...