𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣...

By priyankadas2002

when a decent indian girl meet with her idol... what happen when he proposes her every thing is going perfec... More

Me
🅲🅰🅽 🅻🅾🆅🅴 🅷🅰🅿🅿🅴🅽 🆃🆆🅸🅲🅴?
chapter -1 ( a unexpected morning)
chapter :2 ( happiness)
chapter 3 : BTS
chapter :3 ( meeting)
chapter:4 (Date)
chapter: 5 Taehyung
chapter 6: Bathrobe
chapter :7 practice
chapter 8: RAJ
chapter : 9 comfort
chapter :10 ( past)
chapter 11 : harsh
chapter:12 ( drunk)
chapter : 13 confession
chapter :14 Return back
chapter :15 Holi
chapter: 16 Korea
chapter :17 planning
chapter: 18 ( 18+ )
chapter :19 (18+)
🥰
chapter:20 (idol)
chapter : 21 ( DIE)
chapter : 22 ( heartbroken)
chapter : 23 (jungkook)
chapter :24 ( appartment)
chapter :25 Jeolusy
chapter:26 sadness
chapter:28 (Irene)
chapter:29 ( Dinner or heartbreak 💔)
chapter:30 Jimin ( a special bond)
chapter :31 GOODBYE??😶
chapter:32 Guilt
chapter :33 confession ☺️
chapter : 34 Dorm
chapter :35 COME BACK OR NOT?
chapter:36 NO IT'S CAN'T BE IMAGINATION 😵
chapter :37 BABY
chapter :38 Truth
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 🙋🙋
chapter:39 HIM 😱
💗
chapter 49: Cheater
chapter : 50 Died 🥺
chapter : 51 Trust
chapter :52 End
chapter : 53 New Beginning
chapter :54 MUMMA
chapter: 55
chapter : 56 (Re united 🐰??)
chapter: 57 Proposal
chapter : Bonus 1😏

chapter : 56 Taehyung's Truth

684 43 24
By priyankadas2002

Please vote to read new chapters.. its need efforts to write .. please do spare one second to vote it.. it will mean a lot to me .. and do comments so I know that ur views ❤️

Harsh: Bub

Both y/n and jungkook stares him.. he entered the room..
Jungkook was jealous and angry..

Harsh: hii jungkook.. didn't get the chance to meet you in the party.. hope ur doing fine..

And by seeing their behaviour he knows still y/n didn't clarified anything.. now he has to handle thing.. he has to bring the love between them which he got to know becoz of her..

Harsh : so y/n  u can go without harshita today..
Becoz me , harshita and her real mom is going  on a movie date....
So don't worry...byee
He winked y/n and left.. y/n glared him she knows what he is upto..
After leaving jungkook stare y/n in confusion..
Jungkook: is he going date with another girl and ur standing here without saying anything to him ?? And real mom what's that
.....
Y/n sighed ..
Jungkook: tell me ..

Y/n : I'm not her real mom..
Jungkook  was shocked  to hear that .. as if his eyes were going to come out...

Jungkook: what do you mean? Who is cupcake real mom?

Y/,n : aditi... Harshita is harsh and aditi  daughter...

Jungkook mind went blank for few minutes as if he absorbing the truth..
Jungkook: that means ur not married... U and harsh is   only best friend.. oh god !!!!!
He smiled and hugged her tightly..
Jungkook: oh my god !!  Princess finally I can breathe.. finally ... Oh my god... U r still mine.... We are ....

Happiness has no boundaries between them....he was at the peak of heaven..
He cupped her face

Jungkook:  Princess... I love you ..

Y/n was stunned to hear this.. is this real or dream .. he stills loved her .
She said in shaking voice..

Y/n : kook

Jungkook :  yes my princess... I still love you... Loving you was not a option for me.. it's  a need to survive ...

" We  were perfect just two souls clicking with each other fitting like puzzle pieces  two broken hearts healing each other and holding onto each other "

I  love you so much.. there is not a single day that I didn't remember you. Please come back to me.. please let me breathe.. please give my life back.. i don't have anything else to survive .. I can't think any day without you..

Listening all this y/n knows that he was in same condition as her ... He is too suffering like her.. neither he nor she was happy ... Both were not happy in this situation which make her move towards jungkook.. she hugged his waist...

She started crying loudly.. as if she was tired to hide all the emotions from all of the people.. as if she can't show anymore how strong she is.. as if she too want to show him only him that his broken , how weak she feels .. how she need someone to hold her .. how she needs someone to show her love , care....

Y/n : kook I'm  s--o--r--ry  .. i too can't live without you..
                         I LOVE YOU.

Hearing this tears dropped from his eyes.. he wrapped his arms around her tightly..it feels two souls that were craving for each other finally they find their warmth....

After sometime they broke the hug
He wiped er tears and she wiped his.. they were  both were smiling...

Y/n: kook  I said nah no one can handle u like me see... U can't find

He chuckled..

Jungkook:  i don't want anyone who is not you princess..
Jungkook only need y/n to be sane...

Y/n blushed by his words..

He kissed her forehead..
Suddenly the opening of door break their voice..
Taehyung saw them.. he came forward..

Taehyung: I'm happy that you too came again...

Jungkook was listening him.. this words , this emotion  ... In these years jungkook saw his taehyung had changed how he became quite how he spoke little when needed but his words were powerful.. the playfulness of this person has gone just like him when y/n left them..
Both condition of them were for one girl... Both knows the  meaning of love from her but with different situations ..

One got her love back but other was still in guilt..

Taehyung: if u don't mind can I talk to y/n..

Y/n: ok

Jungkook knew these need to be clear for her to move forward in future..
He smiled at her and leave them

The sound of closing the door makes the situation more tense..

Y/n: how are you

This make his lip upward and made him smiled..

Taehyung: still u care ..just breathing with guilt...

She smiled...she knows how he was feeling she know  he was in guilt.. but she don't have anything to remove this pain until and unless he tries to remove this burden..

Taehyung:  i destroyed ur happiness .. loving u was the best decision of my life but giving u pain was the worst..
He sadly chuckled..
Taehyung: u didn't asked anything about how and why i did this...
U are the purest angel.... My love for you was not a lie .. i truly love you...i all for you so hard that I took all things for granted..

I know jungkook loved you..

Y/n eyes became wide..

Taehyung: I listen his and jimin conversation at the club.. i know he loves u so much that he can't come between ur happiness..
But my jealousy and guilt was so much to see all this.. i made him do all the work for our date, i always talked about us in infront of him ... But he didn't say or do anything to snatch u from me..

He was just as pure as you angel...but I'm not i was so jealous of his popularity and love for you that I did all this to make him bad infront of u..
But the closeness between u and him was not a good sign for me...
And as a result i became monster to understand ur feelings..
That night I came drunk to ur apartment and want to be physical but when u said no this make my inner  jealousy rose up... Not to harm you I left that place and gone to my friend house where there were partying...
And as I was drunk I don't know what happened but I became physical with someone over there to lessen my anger...

And that night jungkook called but she picked up and he knows that I was having sex with someone else.. he became furious  and I know he will tell u so i decided to make u understand to move out from here.. while I was going to your house this accident happened..

And see how i unlucky i was .. after meeting u still I was provoking u about jungkook.. because I was scared to loose u as i came to know about u too dating...

In this jeaulosy and over confident i destroyed everything that between us.. i destroyed our happiness , our dreams.. these things making me regret so much but I can't do anything now
..i have the most beautiful person but  i destroyed it and choosed to be lonely..i have done everything in past was not repentable...
So that's why I decided to make u both together.. i talked the company for coming to India.. I talked harsh and e both made u meet in the party.. because i know u both made for each other ...

" I never forget the day  I met you.
You became the main character in my story ..
And sometimes I still wonder if you might find your way back again
I was hopeless romantic and you......
You were my right place at right time ,
My dreams come true , my easiest hello and hardest goodbye.

but what you should know that I'm glad
You showed up when u did, you and i were the chapter that i didn't know that i needed and so many of the pages are folded at the corners because I know  I will want to go back  so I can always remember how good it was..

The sad truth is, i couldn't keep each other forever, but i think it's because i know that there were other people  who need u more in this lifetime "

                         I'm sorry

( so how was the chapter 🙂? What u think will be y/n's answer 🤔? I know I'm soo late that a sorry can't fix this .. but guys sorry.... 😶‍🌫️
So guys tell me your views on this chapter❤️.. and shower with numbers of comments🥲.. so as u know i love to read them.. they make me so happy just like I made u happy by this unexpected chapter..😍😉

So are u ready for jungkook and y/n🌚😉 .. if yes or yes please vote this chapter so it will motivate to make me work hard and to make u happy...🤭🫣

I hope u all are doing fine.. and if not than  "this time will too pass" 👍and the people who always asks me in the comments about taehyung cheating justification🧐😬 .. so see I did.. hope this make u happy..

Have u listened Taehyung's album
O GOD ITS SO GREAT I TELL U MAN...😊🥹🥳🥳🥳🤩🥰😘😍

Omg there too much content he has given ... That I can't handle.. u too right....(mein toh thak gyi 🥱)

But please keep streaming his songs guys.. we need more views  that he deserved...😊🥹
And too support other members on their upcoming projects...

There are lots of things to say and lots of things to hear
. Hope we will talk 🤷🦜

🌚🤧 aese nah mujhe tum dekho ....
Complete the line

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 731 54
What happens when an traditional Indian nerd and a korean idol fall in love? ""joon now we can't stay together I am different from you..our culture...
10.7K 404 20
Life was good until I met u....... It is upside now totaly messed up.. He ruined it..!?! just wanted a peaceful yet happy life with my family but...
3.8K 197 15
fully imagination and totally 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 2 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚. I just can't for...
15K 903 31
" 𝐍𝐨𝐰𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 " " 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐮𝐬 " 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ******* Y/N Singh...