How Did We Get Here? • (FKA S...

By nieceyofficial

One day I lost everything. I was forced to mend the gap between those years, pretending as if nothing happene... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11

10

77 2 0
By nieceyofficial

"So... how have you been?" Jace takes sips his wine, never taking his gaze off my face. I maintain the eye contact with those amber eyes and long eyelashes. The eyes that I remember the most.

"Same shit, different day." I shake my head also taking a sip from my glass. I honestly don't know what else to say. I work, go home and sleep.

"I feel that. And how have you been with Yu–" I reach out for his hand to stop him from opening a can of worms. "All I can say is that it's been a lot."

"When is it not?" He chuckles shaking his head.

"How do you know him?" I ask.

"We we're all best friends once upon a time." His continuous laugh grows bittersweet with a sigh.

"Mmm." Was all I could muster. There's no relevance to that statement. Given his attitude when he found out Yuko was in the picture, I'm betting there's more than best friends. Best friends don't dread each other's name.

"What made you hate him?" I shift my vision to the globe like industrial bulbs above us, resting my chin on my proped hands.

"Um let's see... left you at your most vulnerable moments. And now he's just back like nothing ever happened. Like it wasn't his fault. I– I was here for you since before him. And yet- nevermind." Jace finished his wine lifting up his finger cuing for the bill.

"Follow me to my hotel."

<<>>

I hold Jace's hand trailing behind him with tipsy step as we enter his king suite. We proceed to leave our shoes at the door before sitting in the common area.

The room was dimly lit with the led lights under the bed. I twirl to capture the surrounding details of the suttle grays used in the accents. I gravitated towards the window in awe of the stillness of the city lights and the space needle in the mist of it.

I turned my body against the window watching Jace's flexed back as he pulled up his shorts. His ginger hair was escaping from his pomade revealing his out grown shag.

"What are you staring at?"

I snap out of yet another trance connecting my eyes with his cognac eyes. I'm met with my body's yearn for his affection that never was displayed outside of the four walls we once shared. I hugged my arms trailing his body once more before answering.

"Who else in the room?" I gave a tight lipped smile with a sigh refocusing my attention. "But that's beside the matter. Why do you hate him?"

"I don't hate him. But if it wasn't for him, we would have been better off. You would've been done with college and became a nurse. You wouldn't have had to move here to "find" yourself again." Jace shrugs peeling back the sheets.

"Hmph. Okay, but take the "would've" out the equation. Because your obviously mad about him over me." I crawl into the bed next to him pulling my dress down. I flick my eyes between his eyes and lips making him roll his eyes.

"If I had kept my mouth shut, and pursued you privately we would've been highschool sweethearts. Married, with a ginger headed kid running around."

Funny enough, I didn't think he took what we had rather seriously. We we're always best friends and never addressed any sort of feelings. Jace never express his emotions in front of me but now I'm realizing he was hiding from me for the sake of not being rejected.

"Why didn't you say anything? It's not like we don't go on dates, been intimate, hell we even stayed together. Jace why didn't you tell me you were serious? You let me start over with Yuko because I didn't think you fell in love with me." I grimaced touching his warm chest.

"I was scared and it never was the right time. We both went through truama. I wanted to make sure we were both stable enough before trying anything. I waited too late." He face palms in a stressful manor. His posture looks deflated before he continues.

"The only reason Yuko pursued you, besides the obvious of you being so beautiful, was because I was planning on taking things slow with you. He turned it into a competition that I didn't want to be a part of. I just kept you close and took care of you. That's how I realized that I loved you far more than I could understand at a point in time."

All I see is a wounded boy. The boy who constantly poured into me from his empty cup. Just for the effort to be ignored for almost a decade. Jace never gave up on me.

"Jace, I-I'm sorry. I owe everything to you. You're one of the main reasons I am alive. You held my hand, you kept me close to God when I felt like giving up. I've never experienced that much from anyone." A tear sheds with a smile as I kissed him caressing his face. Jace secures my back leaning into me.

Our hands clasps together briefly before I lie back in the duvet following his lead. His hair brushes against my cheek as he withdrew from me. At this point our heart races looking at each other, unsure what to do.

"I can wait." Jace backs down. I furrow my brows shaking my head. "No it's okay if you want to. I'm just taking it all in."

"I don't have any condoms. I wasn't prepared for this." He stammers.

"Whatever you are okay with. I don't mind. We can do something else. I haven't watched a show in a while." I shrug raising off the bed as he grabs the remote calming down.

>><<

I squeeze Jace tighter trying to extend my sleep against his rumbling chest. As soon as I got comfortable enough his huge hand massages my hip following a kiss on my forehead. I pout against his skin returning the favor by pecking his chest. Our eyes eventually meet making me smile.

The heat of the sun bumps against my back giving me the urge to sleep in.

"Do you have to hurry back?" He asks.

"Not when it comes to you. We know this." I giggle.

He hisses rising to the headboard. "I really wish you had to mama."

"Too bad. I'm staying for a while." We fell into a comfortable silence holding each other in a warm embrace.

"Aya... I meant what I said. I love you." He nod his head for emphasis.

"And? I love you too. We've been through so much to get here. Now stop being dramatic." I met him at his level to start another make out session like we're teens again. He grabs my throat becoming more assertive, I held my hands open and curled my toes at the heat running through my body.

He inches his mouth down my neck leaving love bites and hickeys as he trail down to the cleavage of my slip that I wore under my dress. He paused to check in with me. I guided his wrist to hold my swollen breast. From there I let him undress me.

We've never gotten further than the kissing and touching. And out of the three times we were intimate, it always progressed only a little bit. Always taking things slow.

"Are you relaxed?" Jace bites his lip tugging down his boxers. I nod refusing to look down at his penis.

"No you're not." He bends down again kind of laying his weight on my lower half. "If you're scared we can stop." Jace kisses me once more for assurance.

"Please." I moan touching his right arm. He chuckles positioning my legs on his shoulder grinding his stiff manhood against my clit. He slips in with a slow stroke.

"You good?" He continues to check on me and I nod once again using my legs to pull in close. I love this man's reassurance.

The cold A/C was perfect between the sun shining on us and our throes. He was placing every emotion behind each stroke, I mean I see it in his glossy eyes. I couldn't stop looking into him. My moans grew unraveled and my legs began to shake.

I lost my breath once he closes his eyes initiating a deep stroke. He rests his face in the crook of my neck rocking my whole body. I close my eyes letting stream come down in between our skin. My walls clenched hard as my orgasm causes me to lose the ounce of control I once had. The cry becomes heavier due to him continuing to push my limits and his while he came.

He pulls out staring at me briefly. I smile sighing watching him do the same. He dashes to the bathroom and come back with two towels already wiping his abdomen with one.

"Um... wanna play bumper carts?" He raises his brow.

"Didn't we already do that?" I giggle allowing him to wipe me off.

<<>>
Niecey Official
All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.6K 40
[UNDER EDITING] "Y/n, you are adopted and you have a brother who lives in Seattle. His name is Max. You are going to move to Seattle so you can be cl...
37.8K 250 26
It's crazy how this world seems to work. It's gotten so crazy that you need "permission" to love who it is you want to love. They don't want me to lo...
45.1K 2.9K 27
All I want to do is make one decision for myself, but that's hard to do when you have parents like mine and have to follow the list. 1: Go to an all...
1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...