Hard Edges || Mandalorian X R...

By miss_arkhee

"Razor Crest, hey? Didn't know any of these still flew" you joke, trying to ease the mounting tension in the... More

Prologue
|1| The Incident
|2| All Fun and Games
|3| Tell me.
|4| Hard Edges
|5| Chocolate
|6| Another Gift
|7| A good idea
|8| The Best Secret
|9| Mine.
| 10 | Look at Me.
| 11 | Din
|12| Red
|13| Help
|14| Feel Better
| 15 | A Dress and a Sitter
| 17 | Ruined
| 18 | Seeing
| 19 | Knowing
|20| Creed.

| 16 | Bait

678 22 7
By miss_arkhee

"Whats the plan here?" you ask, approaching the club.

"Plan? We're going to go in, you are going to dance and have a good time. I'm going to find my bounty."

"I could help you know..." you try to sound confident. "With your hunt. What's he look like?"

Din stops, pulls out a puck and flicks on a hologram image.

"What did he do?" Your eyes light up.

"Nothing too bad. Rich kid, got high on spice and wrecked speeder, then skipped out on his court date."

"So what do I get to do?!" You squeal.

He sighs, "you can..." he shrugs his shoulders, "tell me if you see him."

You snort. "I think I can be more help than that, Mando."

"What do you want to do then?"

"I can be bait."

"Bait?"

You nod up at him. "I will use my charming personality and get him alone, then you...like...I dunno...grab him - or whatever."

He laughs, "Sounds fool proof." Din starts for the club again. "Let's start with a drink."

You follow Din as he walks confidently past the lineup and up to the door. The bouncer gives Din a quick nod and opens the rope for you, and Din places his hand on your back and guides you in.

The club is insane. At first it seems like any club you've been to - dim lights except the dance floor which is full of sweaty people writhing against each other, a lively bar, loud music, booths along the sides and rows of VIP tables roped off along the back. But it's also unlike any club you've been to - everything seems to drip with wealth, you can almost smell it in the air. You feel out of place again as you make your way to the bar.

You smirk at the way Din stiffens up at all the eyes that start to fall on you as you make your way through the crowd. You have an extra bounce in your step as you watch the fear wash over then as they take notice of who is behind you.

Never getting tired of that feeling.

Din hands the bartender a stack of credits, "Anything she wants, all night." She nods and looks at you expectantly. "Umm, a bantha blaster?" you ask, biting your lip. She gives you a glance over, before making your drink and sliding it to you. You down it, it burns on the way down but it might be the best one you've ever had. You motion for another, this one you take a small sip of and then turn toward Din. He motions his head and you follow him to a dark corner off of the dance floor. You stand there with him, sipping away, starting to buzz and swaying with the music. When you  finish your drink he takes your glass and sets it on a nearby table. He spins you around to face the dance floor and whispers in your ear "Be good." before smacking your ass. You shoot him a smile over your shoulder and bounce over to the crowd.

You spend time rotating between the dance floor and bar. The drinks begin to makes your body warm and fuzzy, and the bass vibrates into your bones, your dress shimmering and shifting colors as you move your body. You can't remember the last time you danced, it's intoxicating. Even more so with the familiar feeling of Din watching you. You catch glimpses of him from time to time. Standing just out of the light, leaning against the wall - watching you. You can feel his gaze on your skin like fire. He looks intimidating as usual, but every now and then, the flashing lights catch in the beskar and dance beautiful colours across his armour. There is a small tug in your chest - when was the last time he danced?

You skip over to him. "You gonna sit here and rust all night? Or join me?"

"Working, Ner cyar'ika." He reaches out and gives your chin a tap. "Besides, I like the view."

You give him your very best pouty face and a genuinely loud laugh comes out of his chest.

"Besides... doesn't bait work best if they don't see the trap?" He says mockingly.

You roll your eyes. "He's not even here." You walk your fingers up his armour, "maybe we should check the bathroom?" You blink up at him and bite your lip.

"Someone is enjoying her Bantha Blasters." He chuckles down at you. "Now, go have fun - let me work."

You try to act offended but you can't contain your impish grin and you bounce back to the bar and motion for another drink.

"This one is on me." A tall man dressed all in white says to the bartender as he slides in too close beside you.

"No thanks, mine are covered already." You wave him off.

"Your boyfriend buying your drinks?"

Turning to look at him, you immediately recognize him from the puck. A shot of adrenaline runs through you., clearing your senses - holy crap. Keep it together. You could actually do this and rub it in Dins smug face. Ok. Be cool. Sober. Smooth.

"Something like that." You say smiling at him.

Nice. Nailed it.

"Come on." He says, dragging his eyes on along your body, making your stomach want to turn inside out. "He can't be your boyfriend if he's got you out here dressed like that."

He reaches out at touches a loose strand of hair hanging in front of your face.

"If you were mine, I'd keep your body all to myself."

You imagine how Din would probably break his hand for touching you and smile at him again.

"What do ya say Doll? Why don't you drink that at my table?" He says, motioning to the VIP section.

You look over his shoulder to Din, half expecting him to come charging through the crowd at this creep. Instead he nods his head towards the back door and then disappears into the darkness.

Oh shit. It's really on.

"I have a better idea." You take a long sip of your drink, set it on the counter. You run your finger across his chest and, with a wink, head towards the back door - making sure to sway your hips just a little more that usual. You look over your shoulder and feel a high as you see him stalking behind you.

"How do you like it?" You say coyly, turning towards him and walking backwards as you open the door and step into the dark alley. "Warm?" He licks his lips as the door closes, and you see Dins outline behind it.

"Or Cold?" Dins modulated voice rings through the cold air and the target spins around in shock. He makes a pathetic squeal just before Din knocks him out.

"Maker! What a thrill!" You bound over to Din laughing.

He laughs looking down on you, skin glowing with sweat and a dorky half-drunk (ok, mostly drunk) adrenaline fuelled smile plastered on your face, "Ner Kih Beroya." Din grabs that same loose strand of hair and tucks it behind your ear, "My little hunter."

His touch sends a shiver through your whole body. The adrenaline pumps in your temples. You lean into him, running your hand along the front of his pants to find him already aroused.

When you hear a soft moan escape clear under the modulator is sends butterflies straight between your legs.

Oh no.

Your head starts to spin. The butterflies - along with the whole nights worth of drinks - fly up from between your legs and sucker punch you in the guts. You try to turn away but stumble and Din catches you as you start to wretch up what seems like a metric ton of Batha Blasters. Din softly gathers up your hair and rubs your back as you continue heaving.

When your stomach is done making you the most attractive creature in the galaxy and is satisfied it's empty, you manage to collect yourself enough to stand up straight again.

"All right mighty hunter, let's get you home." Din, so effortlessly it's almost offensive, bends his knees and scoops you up over his shoulder. He reaches up and pulls the minimal fabric of your dress down over your ass. He walks out into the bush street and hails a taxi speeder.

"My bounty!" You flail your arms out towards the alley. Din carefully sets you into the speeder before instructing the droid to wait. He disappears into the dark before re-emerging with the (now properly bound) limp body of the target and sloughing him roughly into the backseat.

"Landing dock C." He instructs as he climbs in beside you. The droid beeps his reply and the speeder sets in motion.

This time you do not marvel at all the flashing lights and bright colors. You stare the the floor and lean into Din to ground yourself. You can feel his body shake with laughs every now and then as he pets your hair and rubs your back.

You are sure if you weren't so drunk you'd be mortified.

The embarrassment has faded to a warm comfort by the time the speeder arrives at the ship. Din lifts you out and sets you on your feet before gathering his cargo from the back seat. Quarry slung over the far shoulder he wraps his free hand around your waist and guides you into the ship and settles you on the edge of the cot.

You watch him warmly as he diligently stows away his bounty in carbonate. Then he checks on the sleeping baby, and pays Tawny - thanking her and showing her out. He then meticulously takes off each weapon and his armour and places it back in the locker.

By the time he makes his way back to your your whole body is warm and fuzzy again. You hop off the edge of the cot and stare up at him. You run your hand down his chest...

"You." He says slowly. taking your face in his hands. "Are very sexy."

You grin and giggle as your hands arrive at the waist band of his pants.

"But you are also very drunk." He squishes your cheeks a little. "Come on, let's get you to bed."

"That's what I'm TRYIN to do!" You roll your eyes at him.

He just laughs, dropping his hands to your shoulders and directing you to the fresher. He dampens a cloth and gently wipes away all the makeup and sweat. Then he finds your toothbrush, puts on a dab of paste and hands it to you. You try to hide your smile with a fake frown as you take it and begin brushing.

He disappears out of the room for a moment, returning with one of his t-shirts and some panties. You try to keep brushing through your girlish grin as he carefully unzips your dress and slips it off you. He carefully lays it over the shower door. He gathers up the t-shirt and holds the neck hole up in front of your face. You shimmy into it, managing to gets your arms into the holes with minimal help. The shirt smells like his soap and the scent warms your chest.

Then he sinks to his knees in front of you and taps on your calf. It takes you a second but you understand and you let him bring your foot onto his thigh as he unlaces and removes your heels one at a time. Then he does the same getting your feet into your panties before slowly dragging them up as he stands.

It's so intimate - yet he does it with such a casual manner you can't help but stare at him in awe. Warmth tugs at your chest, endearing him to you.

You rinse your mouth and then continue to stare at him.

"What?" He says, gently wiping some water from your chin with his thumb.

"I just like you." You beam up at him.

He makes a small huff of a laugh, "I like you too." He boops your nose. "Now, bed."

You pop your eyebrows at him, grinning a still drunk grin.

"To sleep." He says exasperated, before snatching you up and slinging you over his shoulder again. You squeal and kick your legs, only to get a smack on the ass.

He flops you onto the cot. It's never felt so comfy. You can't help but wiggle in. Din pulls the covers up over you and tucks them under your sides. "Get some sleep. I'm gonna get us in the air. Try not to throw up in our bed."

Our bed.

You nod and nestle your head into the pillow as your eyelids very suddenly get heavier. "Goodnight Din." You mumble.

He pets your hair, his voice is soothing as a song as you drift to sleep. "Good night Y/N."

He watches you as you lay there breathing softly, sleeping peacefully.

"Ni kar'tayli gar darasuum." He whispers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
50.3K 1.3K 14
[COMPLETE] โDin, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.โž โ€ข The princess of Rainoh regrets the decision of ordering her Mandalorian out of her planet, without realizing the ๐”…om...
Moon Dust By

Fanfiction

607 12 6
You want more from him, everything really.. Sum; You need transport to escape your planet and your clan. Although the man in beskar don't do this kin...
9.6K 269 26
What starts off as a snarky blind date that takes a surprising turn... continues as a ridiculous excuse to write some spicy smut for Crosshair. He li...