Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me โœจ
Chapter 2: Love Story ๐Ÿ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 4: White Horse โ˜๏ธ
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together ๐Ÿงก
Chapter 7: The Story of Us ๐Ÿฅ‚
Chapter 8: Back to December โ„๏ธ
Chapter 9: Mine ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 10: King of My Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One ๐Ÿ€
Chapter 13: Willow ๐ŸŒพ
Chapter 14: Delicate ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 15: Exile ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer โ˜€๏ธ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Chapter 19: This Love โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies ๐Ÿ”ธ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit ๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 18: Afterglow ๐Ÿ’Œ

1.3K 51 32
By chrissybaeevans

Chapter 18: Afterglow 💌

I'm glad to see you're back! 😍 here it is, another update to Teenage Dream, where you're married to your high school sweetheart (who's such a hottie) 💋

Warnings: SMUT! Lots of fluffy fluff, tiny bit of angst, Chris is stepping up to his role as supportive hubby, Bizzie finally speaks with her mom, Y/n launches her first book!

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

"No, guys, c'mon," an exasperated sigh, "what is this doing here?" Chris scolds the party planning people, "the guests are coming in through here, I don't want them stumbling over this table."

"We're sorry, sir," one of them says and rounds up the other employees to move the table.

Chris isn't usually this uptight or bossy, which is why Bizzie was chuckling sitting on the window ledge you and Chris had in the living room; a perfect view of the backyard with tall trees.

"Stop being so uptight, you need something to loosen you up," Bizzie announces and perks up from the window seat, going into the kitchen to find Chris's hidden stash.

You were supposed to be here with Bizzie, she hasn't gone home since she found out the interesting news. She's still avoiding her mom.

Who just thinks Bizzie and you extended your sleepover.

It's been six days.

The longest sleepover in history.

But you had an early doctor's appointment on the day of your book party, which was super convenient for Chris. It allowed him to plan everything without making up an excuse to get you out of the house.

Then you'd be grabbing lunch with your manager, so you wouldn't be home until later today.

Leaving Bizzie bored and alone, and in charge of Christopher...or the other way around.

"Nuh, uh, uh," Chris beats Bizzie there and makes disapproving sounds, closing the drawer where he kept his weed.

Bizzie rolls her eyes, "you're no fun Christopher."

Chris sticks his tongue out at her and mocks her, "you're no fun Christopher."

Before returning to his normal voice, "give me a break, Bizzie, you're pregnant and Y/n told me to keep an eye on you."

"Whatever," Bizzie heads back to the window seat, "I can't believe she ditched me for her manager. I'm bored and you're no fun."

Chris looks at her and blows a raspberry with his mouth, not really caring and moving his attention to the workers currently rearranging the first floor of the house.

"Guys, I need that to go towards the front, I want the book cover to be right here." He extends his hands to envision your book cover on a easel, in this perfect spot.

Dodger comes back from being outside and jumps onto Chris, "hi buddy, hi, yes, Mommy is out right now but she'll be back. Go see if your Aunt Bizzie wants to play fetch with you."

"Let's go, fur boy," Bizzie grabs Dodger's favorite toy - a blue ball that makes squeaky noises. He barks at her, and rushes after his Aunt, mindful of the little life growing inside her, so he doesn't jump on her.

📖

"Sweetie, amazing job," Your manager clinks glasses with you, and you smile.

It wasn't easy. But Chris was there with you endless nights, offering you coffee, tea, and food, and moral support as you almost gave it all up when you couldn't wrap up your book.

For your first book, you created almost a biography of your life, but you focused it more on not just meeting Chris but losing your baby. You know there's many other women out there in the world who are trying to get pregnant, and if you could use your love for writing to help them understand what they are going through is normal...then so be it.

And that's exactly what you did, Chris stuck to his world and like the best guy ever he stuck by your side, you remember the countless nights you ended up just picking yourself up from your desk chair, pushing your laptop away and crawling into sleep with him on the window seat.

~ A few months ago ~

"Nothing yet?" Your husband enters with your tea, your thinking tea you like to say, you are on the very last part of your book - the conclusion.

How do you wrap up the story of your life? The story of your miscarriage? With a simple thank you for reading? No. Which is why you were stuck, and had been stuck for days now.

You can hear Dodgey's nails scraping against the floors, he always follows his Daddy around the house, and since it's been a long day of writing, you were cooped up in your office all day.

A long night awaits you too after your book manager gave you that deadline. Which is in two days, and you still have yet to proofread.

You sigh, wrapping your fingers around the warm cup, letting the smells of chamomile, honey and mandarin, invade your nostrils, "I just don't know how to tie it all up, and my brain is tired. There's no more words coming through my fingers."

Chris puts his hands on your desk, beside your laptop and cages you around his arms, placing a gentle kiss on your temple, "take a break, baby. You're burnt out."

You shake your head and bring your tea cup to your mouth, taking a long sip, as Dodger lays down by your feet, under your desk, it's warm there since the central heater vent was right there in the wall.

With your foot you gently pet him, just so he can acknowledge that you knew he was there.

Perfect boy.

"Help me think of ways to conclude it?" You turn to look at Chris, he's been so supportive and constantly there for you these past few weeks of writing your book.

This is the Chris you've known forever, not the one that would not eat dinner with you, or constantly be at work.

Chrissy nods and leans down to kiss your lips a few times, the house was super quiet since it was a little after 10 pm, his eyes open and drift to your laptop screen while having his lips still attached to yours, you giggle and continue to kiss him until he pulls away to speak.

Eyes focused on your screen, "should we just Feeny this?"

Mentioning your 10th grade English teacher and his method in writing essays, you laugh and nod, Chris goes to fetch a pen and a paper.

Limping while he did, he's still trying to walk on his left leg completely - he'll get there.

He wasn't the best at English, Chris is better with numbers, but at least he had you to help him with every essay and comprehension test.

"Okay," he takes the cap hostage between his teeth and starts to write as he sits on the window seat, you twirl in your desk chair to look at him, "hit me."

You smile, "in conclusion, to be honest, to wrap up," you state all kinds of different conclusion statements, a method Mr.Feeny taught his students. List a good amount of them, and compare it to your essay or in your case your book you were trying to finish.

~ present time ~

"Thank you, Jackie," You clink glasses with her and gulp down some nice wine. The perfect thing to ease your nerves, you're nervous about your book being published for everyone to see, it's a blueprint of your life, out there for everyone to read.

"When's the next book coming?" She smiles big at you, of course the only way she can succeed and make you money is if you keep making books.

But it's not about the money, it's about finally doing something for yourself, helping women all around the world and most certainly finding your purpose.

You inhale sharply, and take another sip of your wine making your manager giggle, "I barely got through this one, Jackie."

"I'm just kidding, sweetheart, but whenever you're ready and you get that little bulb in your head blinking again, I'm here to do this all over yet again..." She reaches into her bag, "...I have a surprise for you." Pulling out a book, she hands you the finished copy.

A hardcover of your book, "In My Dreams," following your young years when you met Chris which is a section called "Teenage Dream", and then following your life with him, the ups and downs, and of course speaking about your baby, in the section, "Baby Dream."

You spoke about it all, fights with your parents, with Chris, loving Chris, getting Dodger, how you kept in touch with your feelings, almost marrying another man, getting pregnant and having a miscarriage.

It's been one hell of a rollercoaster. If it meant you'd end up with Chris, you'd do it all over again.

"Tomorrow these guys should be in book stores all over the country. And fingers crossed you'll be on the New York Times bestseller, which I am 100% positive that you will. This book does it all, it's helpful, it's sad, it's happy, it's dramatic, it's relatable."

"Well, I hope everyone likes it," you tap your nails against the wine glass, you haven't touched your food, you're just too nervous. And exhausted, all you want to do is cuddle with your hubby and take a nap, maybe order pizza.

But you know he's probably going nuts ordering people around, setting up your party.

🥂

"Oh, that's fuckin' awesome, guys!"  Chris can't help but take a photo of your book cover as the workers carried it in and placed it onto the easel.

Not so carefully though, considering they almost dropped it, "Hey! Hey, woah, woah. First of all, that wasn't cheap. Second of all, be careful, that's my girl's book cover."

Bizzie appears eating a tub of ice cream, giggling at how different her friend had become in the span of two hours, Chris is the least person to boss other people around, even less to get angry easily like this.

He just wanted this to be perfect for you.

"He's on his period, sorry," Bizzie jokes at the workers, and they awkwardly smile and head outside to where their truck was parked and more things were waiting to be brought in.

Chris crosses his arms over his chest, "is that my Ben and Jerry's Oat of this Swirled ice cream?'

Bizzie nods, savoring the delicious flavors exploding in her mouth, "yup."

"It's the last one too isn't it?"

Bizzie licks the spoon clean, nodding again, "yup. It's really good."

"Beatrice?" A voice has both Bizzie and Chris turning to face the familiar voice.

There Bizzie's mom stood, trying to not block the way for passing workers, awkwardly staring at her daughter and Chris.

Bizzie gulps, and for the handful of times Chris has seen Bizzie uncomfortable and scared, this moment would add to that rare possibility, "Mom?"

~ 1999 ~

"Baby, I don't know, maybe her mom won't like me staying over." Chris's young face twists in discomfort, "I'm scared."

You chuckle and can't help but hug him, "Chris, first of all you are not sleeping over, only I am. You're just over for pizza and a movie. Like we all used to hang out before you decided to kiss me and ruin the group dynamic."

"You kissed me," Chris corrects you, even though he's straight out lying, he was the first to kiss you and he knows it, after you give him a certain look, he grabs you and yanks you to his chest, the both of you become a mess of giggles.

"Chris! You kissed me."

Sometimes you are stubborn, only in times where you want to be right. He kisses you all over, tickling your neck and your face with his stubble.

He was always needing to shave every morning because the facial hair is just growing back so fast.

This morning obviously he didn't shave, so you miss that soft, smooth baby face of his.

Chris grabs your face, you love how he isn't scared to be rough with you, really looking into your eyes, he licks his lips and you just melt inside, "I did kiss you, best fuckin' thing I've ever done. And I'll keep doing it."

"When you guys are done staring into each other's eyes, I'd like to start the movie."

Bizzie appears at her house doorway, with that sassy posture of hers.

You pull on Chris's hand, as much as you want him to keep kissing you, he lets you tug him into Bizzie's house, which he's never been in before.

Only a few times, but that was during the day and it was to do a group project with you and her.

Chris enters the house, smelled very clean, like a fresh lavender scent, then a woman's voice erupts from the kitchen, "Y/n!" Chris turns to see a woman mopping the kitchen floor, you let go of his hand to hug your best friend's mom.

"Chris, this is Bizzie's mom, Johana," You can tell Chris was nervous. He gets nervous meeting Moms, Dads not so much. Except for yours.

"Johana this is my boyfriend, Chris."

"Pleasure to meet you—" Chris offers his hand and Johana goes ahead and hugs him instead.

"Finally I get to put a face to the name talked about so many times in this house," Johana smiles, "call me Jo. You got your hands full with these two ladies."

"Nice to meet you, Jo," Chris lets out the breath he was holding in, "and yeah, I'm kind of way over my head here."

~ present time ~

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

Bizzie's mom inches closer, a bit unsure of her movements, and maybe even a little embarrassed she was intruding on your shared home with Chris.

"Well, you haven't been responding to my texts, hija, or my calls. You've been over welcoming your stay here, you're not embarassed?"

"They let me sleepover, Mom, it isn't a big deal."

"Not a big deal? You've been sleeping here more than a week. I'm sure Christopher would want to live with his um, with Y/n, in peace." Bizzie's mom motions Chris, who was still standing beside Bizzie.

"Ms. Gonzalez, Jo, I-I assure you that Bizzie isn't imposing. She's our best friend and Y/n loves having her close. You know how inseparable they are." Chris chuckles, Bizzie's mom although a kind and wise woman, she still has those fierce eyes.

Johana has gone through her ex husband cheating on her, leaving her pregnant and alone and being a single mom all these years. She has to be fierce.

"I know Christopher." She says, "but there's a reason my daughter hasn't come home, right Bizzie?"

Bizzie gulps, maybe she has been stalling and avoiding seeing her mom. Her mom comes from a family where superstitions aren't just phrases, they're real.

Her mom would always say she'd know if she wasn't a virgin anymore, or if she was hiding something, and the way Johana looks at her daughter's glowing skin, she can't help but wonder.

Bizzie clears her throat and looks at Chris, "tell Y/n I'll be back later for her party."

Grabbing her things, Bizzie must face her worst fear, looking her mom in the eye and telling her that history has repeated itself.

"Sure." Chris tells her gently, and watches the two women leave his home. Mindful of the party planner workers.

💋

After your manager successfully distracted you, after the world's longest lunch, you finally pull up to the garage of the house. Where Dodgey and Chris were waiting for you.

Chris was sitting on the steps in front of the door to get into the house, he chuckles as he tries to calm Dodger down, he's just so excited that you're home.

Holding Dodger in place between his legs, you carefully park the car beside Chris's, without the fear of hurting Dodger since he was being held by his dad.

"Hi Dodgey!" You say and open the door, Chris lets him go and runs over to you, Chris was wearing a black button up. And some slacks he looked so handsome.

"Hi babe," he kisses you a few times and takes your purse for you.

"C'mere," he takes your hand and leads you into the house, your heart begins to race because you hear whispered voices.

Although you knew of the party, it's still nerve wracking somehow.

"SURPRISE!" Many people were all throughout your house, waiting for you. Your manager, friends, family, Chris's family, neighbors. So many familiar faces.

"Oh my goodness," you whisper, and smile big, more piles of your book are all on a table beside a large poster of your book cover.

Trays of food in the kitchen, everyone had champagne glasses in their hands, and most importantly everyone was here for you.

After greeting everyone, you could, the party continued, Chris did his best to host, with the help of his mom.

Dodger paws at his left shin, making Chris look down, "what's wrong buddy? Are you being a good boy?"

Dodger gently barks at him. And Chris smiles, scratching behind the pup's ears, "alright, alright, I'll give you a treat."

Digging his hand into the treat jar, he gives Dodger one, then the doorbell was echoing through the house.

Lisa was busy making sure the food was still warm, and preparing to feed all these people, so, "I'll get it!" Chris announces and Dodger follows him to the door.

Opening the front door Chris doesn't know what to say, at seeing his mother in law standing there.

He sent the invite thinking she'd probably wouldn't have come since you and her are just beginning to fix things.

But here your mom was, with a small gift, and an apologetic smile on her face.

Dodger barking at your mom snaps Chris out of his thoughts, "Dodger, okay, you're fine buddy. Be nice." To calm him down Chris pets his head a few times.

"Mrs.Y/l/n, it's good to see you."

"You too, Chris, I hope I'm not late." Chris takes your mom's coat after inviting her inside.

"No, no, the food is about to be served, you're just in time."

Chris hangs his mother in law's coat, and leads her to where everyone is, many people she never met before greeted her on the way.

"Congratulations, Mrs.Y/l/n!"

"Your daughter is amazing, so pleasure to meet you as well!"

"Thank you for raising Y/n the way you did. She's divine."

"Chris, w-who are those people?" Before the two of them could move further your mom turns around to face Chris. Still holding your gift.

Chris lips turn up in a small smile, "they're just book people who are here supporting Y/n. She says they're very important. Like food critics I guess. I'm not sure I'm still trying to figure out this book world."

Your mom laughs, and that's when you appear, after speaking to your manager and your team, you could've sworn you saw your mom speaking to Chris.

You were right, here they were huddled by the living room window, and maybe you're crazy but Chris was actually making her laugh.

"Mom?" You could cry right now, here she was, on one of the best days of your life, celebrating it with you.

"Hi honey!" she hugs you, a nice warm long hug and pulls away to give you your gift, "I am so so proud of you sweetie. Here open it, I didn't know what to bring considering this is my first book party."

Chris takes your glass so you could open your gift, carefully taking the wrapping paper out, you notice a long rectangular box, opening that as well, your heart swoons.

Your mother had gotten you a bookmark customized where a photo of when you were a child reading a book was right on there. At the bottom, "Mommy, loves you always!"

"Oh mom, you're gonna make me cry," you pull her into another hug, and your eyes fill with tears, but you laugh at the same time when she says something that she's never seen Chris cry.

Sure enough your hubby was there holding your glass with tears down his face, "oh...baby," you giggle and blink back your own tears, reaching for his arm, he lifts it to wipe his face.

"Christopher! You abandoned me, c'mon son, I need help moving the trays, oh—Patricia, hello!" Lisa notices your mom and they hug as well. Having know each other many years since you and Chris met.

Lisa looks at her son and giggles too, "this boy, what am I going to do with you?" She asks Chris, you love how Lisa remains babying him even though he's 30 years old, "he's got his father's soft heart, c'mon, Chrissy leave these girls alone."

"You made me watch all those little pony movies with Carly and now I'm a big softie." Chris complains to his mother after he returns Your champagne glass to you.

Leaving you to speak alone with your mom.

~ one street over ~

"I can't believe this," Johana shakes her head, debated at the news her daughter just revealed.

Bizzie remains quiet on the other side of the couch, disappointed in herself that she was avoiding her mother and avoiding this right here.

The sadness in Jo's eyes, the pain on her face.

Bizzie wasn't disappointed that she was going to be a mom. These things happen for a reason. History repeating itself happened for a reason. One life has yet to tell her the answer to.

"Remember when I went to New York to visit Brooke and her fashion line?"

Bizzie tries to get her mom to remember something that happened more than a year ago.

"Your cousin Brooke? Yes." Her mom responds, "then you went again a few weeks later, and then a few weeks after too for your birthday."

Yup. Those were all the time she was with Big Fat Cheater, time she'll never get back. It's fine, he isn't the only hottie in this world.

Bizzie nods, "yeah, my cousin Brooke, I went back not only because I was hanging out with her. But I was with a guy, some CEO of whatever his company's name is. I didn't know he was married. If I had known I would've told him to have a nice night the day I met him. But he lied to me."

Johana puts her hand up, she knows this story all too well. How is this happening! Again?

"Does he know about the baby?" Johana squeaks out a long while later.

Bizzie shakes her head, "no, Chris and Y/n they came with me to see him. That's when I found out he had a wife. I didn't tell him anything but to shove his expensive gifts and money up his—" Bizzie clears her throat,

If there's one person she's cautious of the words she speaks - it's her mom, with those fierce eyes.

"—where the sun doesn't shine. And the three of us flew right back home."

Johana remains quiet, it's awful that there are still men out there like that.

"Hija," Jo's voice shakes as she reaches for her daughter's hand, "it's going to be okay. We will...we'll figure it out."

Bizzie's smile is sad, but so fucking relieved, she grabs her mom and hugs her, tight, tight, tight.

🍾

After everyone had eaten, and after you signed a few copies, people were slowly filtering out of your home. Chris did such a good job at hosting alongside his mom.

You were grateful for him, for them.

"Can I get you to sign Bizzie is the Best on mine?"

A person hands you a book, and when you pick your head up, there your best friend was standing.

You stand from the chair and walk over to hug her, "I am so proud of you, Y/n, yes would I have thought you'd be like a hot model? Because you totally have the ass for that yeah—but I guess, author, is pretty cool too."

You laugh and sign her book, she was the last person in line, your house was becoming more your house instead of a party.

Chris was mingling with a few of his friends before they left.

"Mom said she's gonna support me," Bizzie reveals, "that's why I was late, you know there was crying, and more crying, and then hugs."

"Oh Biz," you smile, "that is such great news! You see, everything is going to be okay. That baby and you will have everything you need. I'll make sure of it."

"Yeah that was before she scolded me about having unsafe sex, scolded me for thinking everything would work out by not telling her, and scolded me because babies are expensive and I'm going to have to get a real job."

Frowning you grab her hands, "you're still alive though which is good. Biz, we aren't 17 years old anymore. Your mom sees the woman you've become, so it makes being pregnant not as bad."

"I'm single and pregnant though." She reminds you, and you nod. Understandable.

"Hi girls," Chris comes and puts his arms around the both of you, "what are we doing for the after party? I can pop out more vodka from the cellar, get a little drunk?"

"A little more drunk?" You know when Chrissy is a bit tipsy, and he crossed that line like two hours ago.

"Oh Bizzie," your hubby ignores your remark, "that's right you can't hang anymore." He roughly pats her head, "That sucks. It's okay I planned on getting drunk and fucking my girl so I don't really need you for that, Gonzalez."

"Chris!" You cover his mouth fast, looking around to see who heard that. Your mom and Chris's mom were still lingering around somewhere.

Bizzie tosses Chris's arm off of her, "I'm not staying the night, Christopher. So you can have Miss Author here all to yourself. Just don't run her over with that—"

Now you were covering Bizzie's mouth, Chris's dick size is a secret between you, Chris and...Bizzie.

Only that Chris doesn't know that she knows. Not even after all these years.

"You said what now? I'm totally buzzed." Chris has a moment of clarity, even though he can't really think all that straight right now.

"Good night you bunnies," Bizzie taps Chris's head and then your head and she disappears, "be safe!"

📖

"Can you do tomorrow at 11? I haven't gotten my nails done in three weeks I've been so busy." Lisa announces, Chris helps her put her coat on.

He was super turned on for you, so he was trying to - as politely as possible - kick his mother in law and his mother out of his house so he could have his way with you.

Your mom however was taking her time, just wanting to spend a little more time with you, Chris reaches into the closet to grab her things.

"I can do 11, that would perfect." Patricia replies, Chris helps her put her coat on too, "do you get gel or regular?"

Lisa grabs your mom's arm and the two ladies head out the door, "oh gel, I know it isn't that good for your nails but they last long."

"Yes. Yes! Yes! Gel. Regular. Nails. Sooo interesting," You laugh at Chris being so tipsy.

You watch as he gently pushes them both out the front door, "Okay byeee!"

Chris closes the door on them when they weren't even on the first step, they don't even hear your husband say anything as they continue talking amongst themselves.

"C'mere," Chris suddenly picks you up, making you giggle. Dodgey comes out of nowhere and follows you guys up the stairs.

"Chris don't drop me!" Your giggles turn into worried shrieks when you remember Chris isn't that sober. Dodger is barking at his dad thinking he was hurting you.

"Drop you? Baby. No, I said I'm gonna fuck you." Quickly Chris jogs up the stairs, as if you weighed nothing.

Entering your room, he tosses you on the bed, your heels go flying first, and you work on your blouse slowly all while looking up at him.

Chris works on his belt, he helps you out and clothes go flying everywhere, his dress shirt, your shirt, his shoes, socks, bra, your pencil skirt and your pantyhose.

Dodger whines at the door, his father probably shut it close on him.

"Baby, the puppy," you scramble a clear thought even though Chris was grabbing your legs and getting you into a position he wanted.

"He's fine," Chris's voice is rugged, he falls on top of you, wrapping your legs around his waist, his lips creating a sinful wet sensation on your throat.

Making you shut your eyes and spread your legs wider for him, as you enter a place that only Chris can take you to.

"So fuckin' proud of you, you know that?" Chris holds your throat while he kisses all over your face, you make him feel like he's still a love struck teenager over you.

The pressure of his hand tightens when you don't answer, you're just so blissed out and he hasn't done anything but kiss you.

"Yes," you squeak out, "I love you, baby, thank you for everything." You finally get some power to your arms and lift them to touch his firm back, "can I show you how thankful I am?"

Your sweet voice erupts little goosebumps on his skin, god he's so in love. Nothing you do is wrong in his eyes.

Chris twists the both of you, so you were now on top, your wet pussy sliding against the hardness of him, you lean down to kiss his chest, like a smug mother effer, he puts his arms behind his head and lets you take the lead.

After all you did say you wanted to thank him.

Setting your feet on the floor, you adjust so your face to face with your favorite thing in the world, holding it in your hand you lick from root to tip slowly, making sure to look at him while you did.

And while you engulfed him completely in your mouth, a moan flies out of his lips, a wrinkle in his forehead as his eyes fluttered shut.

His breathing becomes heavier, he's losing control of his hips they fly up, giving you more of him, you moan when you feel him at the back of your throat, like a good girl you breathe through your nose and take him.

Chris is still a little drunk, meaning he's super quick on the trigger, "fuck, oh god, wait," He pulls you up to straddle him, and gives you a heated kiss. You whine, because you wanted to play with him some more.

His eyes travel down your goddess body, seriously you were the woman of his dreams, everything you had was perfect, your tits, your perfect ass, that perfect face. He's fucking lucky.

You giggle at how out of breath he is, he reaches to position himself, sitting up and taking you with him into a more sitting position. At the edge of your bed.

Feeling his tip enter you, you gasp, because you now how stretched out you're going to be, in— "oh, Chris!" You scream—right now.

"Baby!" You moan when he carefully lets you adjust, guiding your hips up and down. His body is not just buzzed, but tingling already too.

With just being inside you, so tight and so fucking wet, he can't think straight. Not like he wasn't thinking straight to begin with. Not after four beers and three vodka shots.

"Mmmph," Chris presses his lips together, but you can still hear the groans coming deep from his chest, his hands are all over you. Before they drop to your ass and give each cheek a squeeze.

Your thighs are burning, but you continue to grind down on him, making sure you took every inch like a good girl, just for him, always just for him.

"That's it, ohh, just like that," his voice echos in your ear, causing a shiver to run through you, his praise could get you off alone, "that's a good girl."

The room was still dark, only the moonlight and yours and Chris's heavy breathing, the skin to skin sounds, you're getting louder as Chris begins to thrusts his hips upwards, stabbing into you yet it feels so good.

"Chris, oh my god!" You throw your head back, grabbing his bicep and squeezing hard as your orgasm crashes into you like a rough wave of pleasure.

He always gets so rough whenever he's drunk like this.

Chris presses the middle of your back, rubbing you first to soothe you through it, before pressing your chest into his, he wants to feel your boobs on him, you wrap your arms around his neck, sinking a hand into his hair.

He kisses you all over, wherever he could reach, your shoulder, your neck, your cheek, stabbing up into you he loses control, a beautiful husky sound escaping his mouth pure music to your ears.

"I love you, angel," he pants out, his eyes getting heavy with each word, "you are a goddess, mine always, always make me feel so fucking good, but I'm......fuck...can't keep...my eyes open. You tired me out."

"Sure, I did," you smile as Chris tries to fight the exhaustion, gently brushing your fingertips over his face.

Between the drinking, the long day he's had, and now the most phenomenal sex ever - he doesn't have anymore energy.

You giggle at how he tries his best efforts to reassure you he isn't falling asleep because of the sex, but because of him finally shutting down.

He falls back, exhausted and the day is catching up to him, the planning, the setting things up, the making sure your launch party was perfect. His head was spinning.

Chris doesn't even feel you when you lift yourself, or when you clean up in the bathroom, once you put a blanket on him, he's out. He likes to sleep naked anyway.

"Good night baby," you whisper and kiss his lips, holding his face and just taking the moment to look at the love of your life.

A/N🧡:

WHEW! 💋 I'll take a Drunk Chris Evans any day, thank you! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Loved. Loved. Loved writing this one. So proud that my teen babies are finally at a good place. So much more fun stuff coming; let me know what kind of flashbacks you guys want to see!

As always I look forward to everyone comment's and feedback, it makes my entire day☹️🧡

See you all in the next TD update! 😍🧡💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.6K 26
๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ "๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" -๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 57 10
Aspyn Anderson was sold in a marriage with Theodor Aken, there is no love in-between them anymore, and more hatred and disgust. Chris Evans is a mu...
14.5K 480 5
The official sequel to 'Celebrity Crush' keep reading Chris & Y/n's journey as they tackle parenthood, fame, family, and the celebrity world! ๐ŸคŽ Fir...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...