A Night to remember

By NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... More

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

Daycare Nightmare

51 2 1
By NeoCeltic

After upgrading the ticket to the daycare section, Max and Stan headed to there to help refill Stan's medication so that he would continue further. Stan was anxious about going there as he feared the other Animatronics would find him. And considering how horrifying it is right now, he can be easily triggered and would suffer a PTSD meltdown. He couldn't continue without his meds since they are already low. At this point, he would have to toughen up.

After going pass Chica, who was eating trash, they made it to a large hallway that leads to the daycare. They decided to stop for a minute.

"Man. How can Chica eat trash? That's disgusting." Max asked.

"Not sure. But it's not our problem right now." Stan answered. "The daycare should be beyond this door."

Max nodded and got enough rest to move forwards. Using his pass, they were able to open the door into the Superstar Daycare Center of the Mega Pizzaplex.

"Wow. Almost looks real cheesy. Even to my tastes." Max commented.

"Yea. Even the music is annoying." Stan added as he tried to open the turnstile to pass through. But try as he might, it would not budge. "Locked."

"Perhaps we can slide down there." Max pointed at the slide and down towards the inner section of the daycare where the door is at. Stan didn't like the idea, but there was no way around it. The turnstiles were to large and high as a means to keep children from running around wildly.

He and Max went to the slide one after another. After going through a tunnel of color and suspense, they landed in a pool of plastic colorful balls. Stan almost felt disgusted as he felt the balls were not cleaned by other children. So he just ignored it and continued moving onward with Max.

From above the platform, another Animatronic of unknown classification appeared. He made a small pose before diving into the ball pit. Max and Stan were startled by this right before it appeared again and grabbed Stan.

"HEY! LET GO!" Stan demanded as he kept moving around to break free.

"Helloooo! New friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?" The Sun Animatronic asked innocently as he carried Stan to the center with Max following.

"I'm not your friend!" Stan said as he was put down. He tried to walk away but the Animatronic got in the way while it continued talking.

"How about we become best friends? We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and then stay up all night! There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. On..."

The last part made Stan's heart froze. They way this lunatic said was just enough to give anyone a small sense of fear. Although it was not enough to make Stan have another PTSD attack, he was still determine to keep it that way and get his refills. HE tried to move away only to be blocked again and again.

"Hey, hey are ya having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya?" The Sun Animatronic asked.

"Go Away!" Stan shouted.

Max tried to help. But he was not paying attention to where he was going and knocked down a few toy barrels. This catches the Animatronic's attention.

"No, no, no, no! what a mess! Oh, which was the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" He ran up and tried to clean it up, giving the boys a chance to make a run for it.

They soon reached towards a guard's desk where there are monitors and other items right next to the door. They tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. As soon as the Sun guy was finished, he returned back and started to get worried.

"New friend, this-this area's off-limits. You're gonna get us in trouble. Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?"

"I want you to go away!" Stan said.

Max then spotted something on the desk: A flashlight and a keycard. After looking at it closely, Max smiled. "Stan! This keycard can let us out and to the nurses office!" Max took the flashlight and the card without a second thought. But after taking the card, the entire area went dark. Not by light, but by electricity too. Everything was in a blackout.

The Sun Animatronic started to panic. "No - no! Why would you do that?! Lights on! Lights on! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!" The Animatronic started to groan in pain as he tried to pull his face for some reason. This made both Stan and Max a bit scared. They watched as he fell down.

After a heart pounding silent. Hands started reaching towards the edge of the desk. It was a Moon Animatronic this time.

"Naughty boys... naughty boys...It's past your bedtime, you must be punished. Nighty-night." The Moon Animatronic made a sinister laugh before he made a disturbing dance and jumped into darkness.

The two felt terrified. Stan felt worse as he can feel his heart rate rising and his PTSD attack starting to attack his mental wellbeing. He really wished that the Animatronic was annoying and not scary.

Then, Freddy spoke through the Fazwatch. "Stan! Max! What happened?

"I don't know! The lights went out! And now some creep is after us!" Stan said in a panicked state.

"I don't know how you did it but there's a way to fix it. You need to find 5 emergency backup generators and turn them on. They are in the play structures." Freddy instructed.

"There?" Max pointed at the structures.

They can soon hear Moon chuckling like a madman. Stan's heart was pounding on his chest so hard that he couldn't keep it under control. Max can see he was in deep trouble and wanted to see if he can help. Remembering what he did last time to make this Animatronic distracted and tries it again. He ran to the barrels and started Knocking them down.

"OH CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP!" Moon groaned as he worked on trying to fix it.

"Stan! I'll distract him! Get the generators!"

Stan nodded and started moving to find the generators while Max was keeping him occupied. Stan didn't want Max to do this alone, but he cannot take the high heart rate as it was still rising.

He climbed through slides and stairs and other ways to get through. He was able to find one generator and got it running. He can hear Moon grumbling while chuckling at the same time. That, in combination to the darkness and the uneasiness, was truly triggering his condition to the point where he felt so much pain.

After getting the second generator, he had to stop and get his meds. But he was not paying attention to where he was going and tripped while still in the upper structures. This caused him to drop his bottle along with his medicine.

"NO!" Stan shouted.

"Stan? What's wrong?" Max asked as he keeps making a mess.

"My pills! I drop them!"

Stan saw a pill on the edge of the structure and reached for it without care. But his arm was grabbed my the Animatronic. The Animatronic looked at him with glowing red eyes. "Naughty children like you must be punished. I'm putting you in timeout."

"LET!!! ME!!! GO!!!" Stan screamed at the top of his lungs as his mental instability got worse.

As he struggles, he managed to kick Moon in the face. But that didn't do much as Moon was stronger. He started to panic as his vision was started to bloody. Just as Moon was about to pull him further, Max jumped onto him and covered his eyes. Moon lets Stan go and tried to break free. Stan took this chance and ran to find his meds. But was unable to find it as the pill suddenly vanished. He didn't know if Moon brushed it away or that he imagined it. Either way, Stan was in deep trouble.

Max soon lets go and started to run away from Moon to find more mess to make. Moon looked around to see Stan was gone. He ignored him for now and focused on Max.

Stan was able to find the generators one after another as he continued. But as he got to the forth, his nose started to bleed from the sheer force of his condition. His heart rate already jumped to 189 and was starting to feel server pain within his chest. His breathing was so fast and erratic that he couldn't stop shaking violently.

"Where is it!?!" Stan asked as he tried to find the last generator. But after seeing it on the other structure, he tried to run. But he was in so much pain and so out of breath that he fell to the ground and started to have a small seizure. He tried fighting it, but without his meds he cannot control it any further. And what's worse, Max was cornered by Moon as he was getting tired of making messes. Max was starting to get scared as he was cornered.

"Max...I'm sorry." Stan wheezed.

Just then all hope seemed lost, the lights started running again. Music was back, and the Daycare section was cheerful again. Max opened his eyes to see the Moon Animatronic was gone. He didn't have time to relax however as he was worried about Stan. He rushed around to find him.

While Stan was struggling, a figure appeared and placed his head on its lap. The figure then took a pill Stan dropped and placed it in his mouth. Stan swallowed and was starting to feel a bit at ease, but still having a high heart rate. His pain was now bearable enough for him to open his eyes and see who it was.

"Neo..."

"Take it easy." Neo said.

It was in fact Neo Phoenix who came to the rescue. He was at the daycare section where Stan and Max were at running for their lives from the killer Animatronic. When Stan was unable to reach for the final generator, Neo rushed in and turned it on, knowing full well what it is.

Max eventually made it to the two. "Stan! Are you ok? NEO!"

"Max! You're ok!"

"Where's everyone else? Where's Renamon?"

"No time. Stan's condition is bad. What happen to the rest of his meds?" He asked.

"D..Dropped them...lost them." Stan whispers as he was trying to get his breathing under control.

"The first aid room is close by. They may have Stan's medication. We need to hurry." Max said.

Neo nodded and he helped Stan back onto his feet while putting his arm around him for support. They both walked towards the door in a slow pace. It was hard, but they were glad the worst was over...or so they thought.

As they pressed the button to open the door, The Sun Animatronic came back and kicked them out. "Rule-breakers! Rule-breakers! You are banned from the Daycare. Security alert! Security alert! Woo woo, woo woo!"

"Crap! Max! Run!" Neo shouted as he can hear metallic footsteps coming in close from all directions.

"Kids! Over here!" Shouted Freddy as he was near the door. Neo was about to turn when Max stopped him.

"Neo! Trust Freddy!"

Neo didn't have time to argue as the other three Animatronics were getting closer. He and Max moved quickly towards the door where Freddy was waiting while holding onto Stan who was in critical condition. They passed through the door and locked it just in time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 26 20
DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS OUTDATED. THE REBOOT IS NOW AVAILABLE TO READ HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161623605-five-nights-at-freddy%27s Based...
31 0 28
Fazbear as a company has had a revolution in the market! People from around the world can now 'Bear' witness (Excuse the pun) of the new and revoluti...
11.8K 282 11
Hello! Meet, yourself. You probably know a lot about yourself. But did you know you were fired from your job a few weeks ago? Luckily, you found a ne...
2.5K 105 28
(Based on the viral and famous horror video game) There are many hidden secrets of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and a lot of hidden stories wrapped aro...