Intoxicating

By LifeBlood93

Thomas Morgan has been single for about a year since he got out of a relationship where his trust and faith i... More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Coming Around
Chapter 2: Father And Son Bonding Time
Chapter 3: A Night Out Interrupted
Chapter 4: The Pursuit Continues
Chapter 5 Part 1: Takeover
Chapter 5 Part 2: Titles and Hearts
Chapter 6: The First Date
Chapter 7 Part 2: Katherine
Chapter 7 Part 3: "I Love You"
Chapter 8: The Tour
Chapter 9: Ablaze
Chapter 10: The Aftermath
Chapter 11: Leaving The Hospital
Chapter 12: Outside Fisiticuffs
Chapter 13: The Day After
Chapter 14: Appreciating Her
Chapter 15: The New Place
Chapter 16: Workplace Visit

Chapter 7 Part 1: Bad News

295 6 0
By LifeBlood93

It had been almost four months since Tom and Priscilla had been dating and Tom had been getting more and more confident within himself since Priscilla had been helping him come out of his shell since they started dating.
His friends and family have also noticed the change within him and they were happy for him as they knew that he was the happiest that he had been in a very long time.

Over time, Tom and Priscilla were getting even more and more fond of each other and of course with Priscilla, she flirted with Tom even more and she got more flirty since she could tell that he liked it even though he would try his best to not show it even though it was obvious whenever he blushed as much as he does when she flirts with him.

Priscilla knew that it was difficult for Tom to be fully open to someone but she had a plan to get him to realise that she was very serious about him.

Priscilla was chilling at her place and she got an idea as she knew that both she and Tom were not working today and so she decided to put her plan into action and she started by calling him on her phone.

As she began calling Tom, a sneaky yet flirty smile appeared on her face and she started twirling her fingers through her hair.

Her smile turned into a grin as she heard Tom pick up the call.

Tom: hello ?

Priscilla greeted Tom in a flirty tone.

Priscilla: hey Tommy, how are you ?

Tom: oh h-hey Priscilla I'm good, are you okay ?

Priscilla: oh I'm more than okay handsome, but here I am at my place and I couldn't help but wonder what is that rather attractive man that I'm dating doing and if he's would be interested in hanging out with me for the day ?

Tom: y-yeah of course, that'd be great.

Priscilla: aww that's great to hear Tommy.

Tom: is there anything else ?

Priscilla: well not really but I certainly wouldn't complain if we were to talk for a little bit longer, I'd like to hear how things are going for you.

Tom: oh, okay......

Priscilla and Tom proceeded to talk on the phone for a little bit longer, talking about their lives and then they ended the call so that they could start their day together.

Tom had left his house and driven over to Priscilla's place.
He parked his car in front of Priscilla's place and he walked up to her front door and he knocked and waited for her to answer.

A few seconds later, the door answered and Tom saw Priscilla and he thought that she looked great.

Priscilla: hey Tommy, I'm glad you're here.

Tom: hey Priscilla, you look great of course.

Priscilla: well thank you Tommy, you're looking pretty damn good yourself.

Tom saw that Priscilla was looking him up and down and when her eyes met his, she winked at him and it made him blush.

Priscilla: you're so cute Tommy.

Tom: uhh... thanks, shall we get going ?

Priscilla smiled and she locked her door and then turned back around to face Tom.

Priscilla: lead the way handsome.

Tom and Priscilla walked over to his AMG C63S Mercedes and he opened the passenger door for Priscilla and she thanked him and she sat in the passenger seat and he closed the door and went over to the driver's side and got in his car and headed out to their first destination which was a café to have something to eat before their next destination.

After leaving the café, they both got back into Tom's car and headed to a roller skating rink.

When they arrived at the rink, they went inside and got ready and put the roller skates on and when they got onto the rink, they held each other's hands and and started skating.

While they were skating around the rink, Tom and Priscilla were both laughing and having a great time together so far.

Priscilla: I'm having such a great time with you Tommy.

Tom: I'm having a great time too.

Hearing this made Priscilla smile and she lightly rested her head on his arm as they continued to tolerate skate on the rink for a little bit longer and then they left.

Their date day went by quickly as they were having a lot of fun with each other and currently, they were at a stand up comedy show and as the show was going on, Priscilla looked over at Tom who was laughing and as she was looking at him, she was really starting to notice how cute she thought he looked when he was smiling or laughing.
She loved how he laughed and she absolutely loves his smile and it was there, in that moment that she realised that her feelings for Tom were far stronger than she originally thought, she was falling in love with him and she knew it and she welcomed it.

After the comedy show, Tom and Priscilla headed back to Tom's place as he told her that he wanted to cook for her and while they were eating, they were talking about random stuff that didn't even matter to either of them and while they were still talking, Tom had started to realise that they had both just been sitting there for longer than they needed to as they had finished eating their meal.
Tom was sat at the table and while he was listening to what Priscilla was talking about, resting his chin on his hand and a smile crept across his face, he didn't realise that he was smiling but Priscilla certainly did and she decided to tease him about it a little bit.

Priscilla: what are you thinking in that adorable head of yours hmmm ?

Tom: huh ?

Priscilla: are you thinking about me ?

Priscilla playfully raised an eyebrow as she reached for his hand and she lightly trailed her fingers across his hand and laced her fingers with his.

Priscilla giggled as she saw that Tom was blushing and tripping over his words.

Priscilla: haha, it's fun seeing you get all flustered and tripping over your words, and cute.

Tom: oh right, ummmm... okay then, shall we go chill and watch a movie for a little bit ?

Priscilla nodded and smiled at Tom.

Priscilla: lead the way cutie.

Priscilla followed Tom over to the couch and while she was walking behind him, she was watching him and she smiled giggled quietly to herself as she thought to herself "I love him, but how do I tell him without scaring him away ?"

Tom and Priscilla were now on the couch and they were sat next to each other and while they were watching the movie, they saw out of the corners of their eyes Tom's dog, Cairo who was doing zoomies around his house which made both Tom and Priscilla laugh.

As they were laughing at Cairo, Priscilla leaned her head on Tom's shoulder.

Priscilla: he's such a goofball haha.

Tom: you should have seen him as a puppy, all he did was run around until he was out of breath and the only other thing he did aside from that was eat, play with his toys or if he was feeling mischievous, he would chew the corners of the couch that I had at the time.

Priscilla: haha, little rascal.

The conversation then turned a little more serious as Tom told Priscilla about how and why he got Cairo.

Tom: you know something ? It never occurred to me that I haven't told you about why I got Cairo.

Priscilla: you sure you want to tell me ?

Tom: yeah, I do.

Priscilla: okay then Tommy, spill.

Tom: so it was some time after I'd split with Lindsey, I'd just gotten tired of it being too quiet in the house and to be honest, I was also feeling lonely and bored but I didn't want to be in a relationship or start dating again at that point.

Priscilla: and so you needed something to occupy your mind.

Tom: yeah, my dad had advised me to get a dog because he's seen what being alone for too long can do to someone.

Priscilla: that must have been bad to see.

Tom: yeah, and I also remember my mum saying to me that a house isn't a home without pets.

Priscilla: it certainly isn't boring with animals around.

Tom: yeah she definitely loved having pets in the family home.

Priscilla: what kind of pets were did your mom have ?

Tom: well altogether, she had two cats, a great dane dog, she also had about two or three bearded dragons throughout her life... oh and she also had an african grey parrot as well.

Priscilla: aww.

Tom: yeah, and at one point, me and my brother had indirectly taught the parrot to swear and my mum found out and let's just say that she wasn't very happy with us haha.

Priscilla: hahaha.

Hearing how Tom talked about his family made her smile and while she was listening to stories of his childhood, she thought to herself "I have to tell him tonight, it's going to bug me if I don't, I just hope I don't scare him away".

Then, when there was silence and no one was talking, Priscilla took this opportunity to tell Tom that she loves him and after taking a deep breath, she got his attention.

Priscilla: Tommy ?

Tom: yeah ?

Priscilla: can i talk to you for a sec ?

Tom: uuhhh, yeah.

Priscilla: don't worry, it's nothing bad or at least I hope it isn't.

Tom: okay, go for it

Priscilla: so we've been spending a lot more time together recently and I've noticed that you've been a lot happier since we first met......

While Priscilla was about to tell tom that she loves him, Tom's phone started ringing and he rejected the call as it was an unknown number.

Tom: sorry about that.

Priscilla: aren't going to get that ?

Tom: no, it's an unknown number, because don't answer them.

Priscilla: oh okay, now where was I ?

Tom: you were talking about how we've been spending more time recently.

Priscilla: oh yeah, okay so..... there's something that i want to tell you and before I say anything, I want you to know that you don't have to say anything if you're not ready to.

Tom: okay.

Priscilla:...... well ummm......

Then as Priscilla was once again about to tell Tom that she loves him, her phone started ringing and she looked at the phone and she saw that Taylor was trying to call her.

Tom: answer it if you like, it could be serious.

Priscilla: are you sure ?

Tom: yeah, go for it, you can go out into the backyard if you like for some privacy.

Priscilla: I will depending on what she wants.

Tom: okay.

Priscilla then answered the call from Taylor.

Priscilla: hey girl, what's up ?...... woah, hey hey hey, calm down for a sec, your not making any sense.

Priscilla then got up and went outside into Tom's backyard and continued the call.

As Tom was wondering what was wrong, he was also wondering about what Priscilla was about to tell him.

Tom: I hope Taylor is okay, Josh would go apeshit if anything happened to her...... but I wonder what Priscilla wants to tell me ?

While Tom was trying to figure that out, he looked out into the backyard where Priscilla was talking on her phone, he couldn't hear her but he could see her and it seemed that she was worried as she was pacing back and forth and when he saw the look on her face, it was one of concern and anxiousness.

Tom: I hope everything is okay.

Eventually, Priscilla came back in with a worried look still on her face and she sat down right next to Tom.

Tom: is everything okay ?

Priscilla: now before I say what I'm about to say, I want you to stay calm okay ? Just promise me please.

Tom: o-okay, what's up ?

Priscilla: it's your brother...... he was in a car accident and he's in the hospital.

Tom: what ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 429 64
"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "When?" I asked him. "As soon as I can." He...
5.2K 94 19
James' brother and sister finally get to the wwe and they make friends and when they introduce him to them, he gets along with one specific person mo...
524K 15.8K 60
"Please," I heard the boy say softly, interrupting my thoughts, but I didn't dare move closer to him. "Just let me explain." He pleaded me to stay wi...
174K 6.5K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...