Waqt Ki Baatein | A MiNeil Fa...

By MiNeilFanGirl

Mini and Neil shift to their new beautiful Villa but people say it is 'HAUNTED' Is it true? And if it is, ho... More

Preface
Trailer
Part 1- Is the place Haunted?
Part 2- Weird People
Part 3-Unpleasant cries
Part 4- Mouse or Spirit?
Part 5- Who's the Piano Player?
Part 6- The room
Part 7- Something is wrong
Part 8- Doubts

Part 9- Everything seems Unreal

60 5 9
By MiNeilFanGirl

Next week, she comes back from another photography project. Neil opened the door, smiling more widely than usual. 

Neil: (tilting his head on one side) You're back?

Mini: uhm.... yeah ofcourse... *silence*    Are you ok? 

Neil: (still smiling) Yes... You took long to come back...

Mini: No... I am one day early than I told you...

Neil: Oh... It felt like ages...

She came to hug him sensing there was something wrong with him, but he shoved her off. She looked at him confused. 

Neil: You must be hungry... I'll cook something for you... You go freshen up. (he left)

Mini: (confused) yeah... thanks

She came back and saw him cooking pasta. He handed her a plate, still smiling widely.

Mini: Oh... You don't know how much I missed this...

He just smiled. She had a bite, and it was so bitter coz of excessive salt. 

Mini: Neil!! Are you pranking me? What is this?

Neil: (the smile on his face slowly vanishing) You think I'll prank you? (shouting) YOU THINK I'LL PRANK YOU??!!

Mini: Relax... Why are you shouting?

Neil: WHY SHOULDN'T I? WHY SHOULDN'T I SHOUT? JUST TELL ME! 

He banged his hand on the table hard while she looked at him scared...

Mini: Neil... Just relax... It's ok... 

She put her hand on his while he jerked it off. She looked at him, hurt by the way he behaved. She went inside the room angrily. And there he was standing in front of her with a straight face.

Mini:(thinking) How the hell did he come inside so fast?

He smiled in a way that he looked scary.

Mini: Don't you dare say sorry now.

He just walked out of the room and sat outside. She looked at him angrily, banged the door and locked it. Then she lay on the bed thinking.

Mini:(thinking) What has happened to him? Why is he behaving so weirdly? Is there something wrong? Who shouts at such a small thing... I was just asking... prank toh koi bhi kar sakta hai... This is just not you Neil... Why do I feel that....

And suddenly he came close to her looking at her smiling.

Mini: (scared) What are you doing?! And how did you come inside?! I had locked the door...

Neil: Take a look sweetheart... It's still locked.

She looked at him, scared and confused.

Neil: Awww... You are so innocent... Ab tak nahi samajhi mai kaun hun?

She couldn't say anything.

"Since you can't understand, I'll explain. Mai tumhare pyaare husband ko apne saath le kar ja rahi hun... He is just too hot and when he is cooking, he looks lil extra and I couldn't resist"

Mini: Are you serious? See agar yeh koi aur prank hai naa... I'll......

"No no no darling... Aisa kuch nahi hai... By the way, didn't you recognise me? ISHA... Isha this side.... He choose YOU over me... I'll burn him! I'll burn the heart out of him"

Mini: (screaming with tears in her eyes) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She woke up with a jerk still screaming. He looked at her tensed. 

Neil: Mini.... You fine?    Why are you crying??? (comes to hug her)

Mini: No No No.... You stay away... Don't come close to me... And you.. Leave his body right now!!

Neil: Whose body?

Mini: Neil's body

Neil: My body?

Mini: No no... Neil's body

He looked behind himself confused. 

Mini: Just leave his body damnit! I'll kill you!!!! I won't let you take him!!!! Just leave his body!!!!!

Neil: Mini... relax (comes to hug her again)

Mini: No!! Just stay away and leave his body!!

Neil: Shhh... Relax Mini.... (He pulled her into a very comforting hug) Aur mai Neil hi hun... Don't worry.... but wait...... (he broke the hug) You dreamt that..... Oh my God! There's nothing inside me.... I'm normal...

She just looked at him...

Neil: (trying to lighten her up) Why? I don't look normal? (he turned to the mirror) I don't think so... I have the same eyes, same face, same hair.... I do look like Ms. Hitler's bechara, ahinsavadi chef... Right?

She smiled at him.....

Neil: Cheer up! I'm fine... It was just a nightmare ok?

She nods and keep looking at him...

Neil: What is it?

Mini: ....I'm hungry...

Neil: Um.... Ok... I'll go and make something...

Mini: No wait!! I'll come along.

They went to the kitchen. She still thinking about whatever happened in her dream.

Neil: By the way, Aapko aise kya dikha apne sapne mein ki aap itna zyada darr gayi... I mean you got scared.... its a big thing

Mini: I was not scared ok... I was just....

Neil: Ok ok... but just tell me... I'm curious

Mini: I don't know everything was just so weird... You were behaving so weird... You shouted at me.... 

Neil: What?! Why will I shout at you?

Mini: Yes... and even I was very weird... I couldn't think of anything... and I was very anxious...

Neil: (low voice) That's reality

Mini: What did you say?

Neil: Uhmm... Nothing... continue

Mini: It was Isha

Neil: Isha who?

Mini: Isha your ex Idiot!

Neil: Oh yeah... But why are you dreaming about her?

Mini: I don't know... subconsciously whenever I think about the ghost in this house my mind travels to her...

He gave her the plate. 

Mini: Pasta?

Neil: Yes... Why? You don't want to eat this?

She looked at him awkwardly... He sighed and fed her...

Mini: Ahhh.... You're normal

Neil: You are realizing it now? I didn't seem normal before?

Mini: Yeah but... this is like the final nail in the coffin...

She finished it and looked at him...

Neil: There's more... I'll bring it....

Mini: No its ok.... I'll go

She went inside and found nothing...

Mini: Neil Oberoi! There's nothing extra infact you have washed the pan...

Neil: WHAT?

Mini: Yes! 

He came to the kitchen and saw everything....

Neil: How is it possible? Mini I swear maine yaheen rakha tha.... 

Mini: Something's wrong in this house.... and I'm kinda excited

And just at that moment they heard a sad tune on piano.... They rushed to the room.... It was open and they could see no one sitting on the duet bench and keys playing on their own... Just like he had seen before....

Mini: Oh my God! You were right! Its happening... 

Neil: (frustated) JUST SHUT UP!!! STOP PLAYING!

And it stopped....

Neil: Thanks! 

He walked out of the room.... While she followed him...

Mini: Why are you getting angry... Let's get into the depth of this...

Neil: Mini Madam! Raat ke teen baj rahe hai... Yeh sab hum kal discuss karein? Kal restaurant hai mujhe bahut kaam hai... Apne iss bechare chef pe taras khao thoda and please sleep....

Sorry for being so late... Will be regular now... Tell me in the comments how is the new part?

Happy Reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...