Part 4- Mouse or Spirit?

Mini: Neil Oberoi! Why are you shouting? Sab guests dekh rahe the... Thoda pyaar se baat karo yaar! First day hai unka... seekhne mein time lagta hai...

Neil: Madam... I told you... I need everything perfect. I don't want a single bad review for the restaurant! And that Simpy... I don't know why we kept her as assistant chef! Tumhe pata hai usne jo sauce banayi thi usme kitne saare lumps the! And Geeta Ji... woh unhygienic tarah se kaam kar rahi hai! How ignorant is that! I serio-

Mini: Enough Neil Oberoi! Relax karo yaar thoda... You are acting like the same Neil Oberoi jisko maine hire kiya tha aur usne first day pe issi tarah ki nuisance create kari thi...

Neil: Nuisance? Me?

Mini: Yes you!

Neil: Maine toh bas facts state kiye hai... the truth!

Mini: Ab theek hai naa yaar... Kam budget mein aise hi log milte hai... Acha maine ek phot-- (her phone rings)

He waits for her to complete the call... She looks at him excitedly as it ends...

Mini: I have to go to Australia for a 10 days photography project!!!!! (she hugs him out of excitement) I have to leave tomorrow morning...

Neil: Great!!!!! 

Mini: Acha I'll go home and pack my stuff... phir tum raat ko aake ek baar check kar lena sab... Remember last time I forgot my camera... and just when I was about to leave you remembered...

Neil: Ofcourse! How can I forget that! I will check for sure.... abhi you go home I'll handle here...

Mini: Ofcourse.. I can see how you will handle... (he tries to say something but she cuts him off) My point is... Pyaar se baat karo yaar... seekh jayenge woh bhi time ke saath....

Neil: Ok madam... If you are insisting so much, I'll try...

She left the restaurant, entered the house and started packing her stuff... Then all of a sudden, she heard a noise... As if someone was trying to scratch the door and it made terrible sound....

Mini: Neil... If it's you then stop it... But ek min... Neil toh restau-- Oh my goodness!! Matarani!!! (she peeps out of the door but finds no one) Neil... Please tell me yeh tum ho... Neil Oberoi! (no reply... she sees a mouse roaming around) Ugh... Ofcourse it is this mouse...

She continued packing her stuff. Later when he came home, he checked it. While he was helping her pack, a mouse went almost touching his feet.

Neil: God! Yahaan har wakt chuhe hi ghumte rehte hai... Looks like they don't want to leave the house...

Mini: Yes! You know aaj jab mai pack kar rahi thi toh it was scratching the door... for a moment mujhe laga tum ho

Neil: Mai kyu karunga aise kaam madam... itni jaldi nahi marna chahta mai...

Mini: Shut up! Dramebaaz kahin ka...

Neil: Hitler kahin ki...

Guesses for the next part?

Happy Reading