𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏�...

بواسطة Lovely_IceYoo

ⓈⓁⓄⓌ ⓊⓅⒹⒶⓉⒺⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓃⓄⓌ 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚... المزيد

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1: 𝒞ℴ𝓁𝒹 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2: 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎?
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3: ℛ𝓊𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 ℬℴ𝒹𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5: 𝒯ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6: ℱ𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7: 𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 8: 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 9: 𝒞𝓊𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒰ℊ𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10: ℛℯ𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 11: ℬ𝓊𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12: 𝒞𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13: 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂ℯ𝒹 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14: 𝒯ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒶𝒸𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓂𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶𝒸𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16: ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓉𝓌ℯℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 17: 𝒟ℯ𝒿𝒶 𝓋𝓊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 18: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ 𝓋𝓈. 𝒟𝓊𝓀ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 19: 2 𝓋𝓈. 1
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 22: ℳℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23: 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24: ℛℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓁ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 25:ℳℯℯ𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒟𝓇. 𝒦𝒶𝓃ℊ 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26: 𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27: 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒟ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 29: 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒜𝓃ℊℯ𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 30: ℳ𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 31: 𝒥ℯ𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓊𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 32: 𝒲ℴ𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 33: ℒ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝒶ℊℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 34: 𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓅ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 35: ℬ𝒶𝒹 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 36: 𝒰𝓃𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 37: 𝒢𝒶𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓈 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38: 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ
ᴀɪᴢᴀ ᴛʀᴇʏ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 39: ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 40: 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 41: ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝒦ℴ𝓇ℯ𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 42: 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝒾𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 43: 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝒾𝓃 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 44: ℋℯ𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴℊℯ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 45: 𝒯ℴ 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 46: ℱℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 47: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 48: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 49: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 51: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 52: 𝒜𝓂𝓎ℯℴ𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 53: ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 54: ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 55: ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 56: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 57: 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 6
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 58: ℛℯ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 59: 𝓋𝓈. ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 60: 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝓇𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 61: 𝒴𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝒶𝓃ℊ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 62: 𝒯𝓇ℯ𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 63: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸ℴ𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 64: 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝒜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 65: 𝒦ℯ𝓏𝒾𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 66: 𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 67: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓅ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒾ℴ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 68: 𝒫𝓁𝓊𝓉ℴ𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 69: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 70: ℒ𝓊𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓈 ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉ℯ
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 71: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒞𝒶ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 72: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 20: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓁

1.4K 75 4
بواسطة Lovely_IceYoo

"Ah! That was fun.", Kayden said as he stretched his body on the floor.

"I know right? Wish I could fight like that longer.", Aiza said and punched the air.

"What should we do now? I think it's going to get a little noisy...", Jiwoo said worriedly.

"It can't be helped. Things already started to get noisy when you beat Duke Grane. Besides, this country would be kept in check for plenty of other reasons... It's quite a fuss.", Kayden let out a sigh.

"The professors will start to wonder how you get that kind of powers with that body. Well, they might find some explanation for Kayden since Jiwoo uses electrokinesis but yours is different Aiza. It's very uncommon for animals to do mind control.", Kartein said seriously while crouching himself to fit his body in the box.

"Ey! You don't have to worry about that.", Aiza reassured. She started to laugh evilly as she remembered controlling Cain's mind after the match.

'When you recover, tell the professors you haven't slept a wink and now you were tired that you slept in the middle of your match.', she chanted to the mind of unconscious Cain as she stepped on his forehead and pretended to sniff his face so the professors won't be more suspicious of her.

Aiza laughed harder and made the three boys look at her more confused.

"Hey, Kayden! Let's spar with our body right now.", Aiza said excitingly.

"Sounds interesting. Alright, I'm on!", Kayden replied with a big smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Kartein let out a big sigh and talked.

"You two are so obsessed with fighting... You should be working on how to get back to your original form. But instead, you guys are studying how to fight with that bodies.", Kartein complained.

"What's wrong with that? You're even studying how to use your healing ability as a cat.", Aiza replied.

" Yeah but...", Kartein wanted to ask them how they become powerful in their animal forms but he chose to be silent because he was embarrassed to ask. He hates to admit it but he is actually quite jealous of both of them for being able to fight like that in their animal forms.

Suddenly, Jiwoo's doorbell rings. Jiwoo stood up to open the door but the door suddenly opened and the friends of Jiwoo entered.

"Jiwoo, is it really true that you beat Cain Luterain with your cat and mouse?", Subin asked as she walked toward Jiwoo. Behind her is Jisuk, who kept on staring at the animals, and Wooin, who kept on munching his chips.

"It was more of a fight between the animals we communed with... than a fight between awakened ones.", Jiwoo replied.

"Still, you went against Cain Luterain. I heard he even came with the Luterain Family's mystical creature.", Subin replied while looking at Jiwoo with bright eyes.

"There's nothing to be surprised about.", Jisuk sighed.

"A mystical creature is no match for that dumb-looking mouse and that fat cat-", Jisuk stopped talking when he saw the fat cat giving him a death glare while munching his snacks. He started to feel more nervous when he also saw the mouse giving him a death glare.

'What was that? Dumb-looking mouse? Me? Watch your tongue Shinhwa boy!', Aiza pointed her index finger to Jisuk, which made Jisuk flinch. She then raised her thumb and acted like she was slicing her neck, telling Jisuk a message that if he keeps on calling her like that, she'll slice his neck. Jisuk lost balance after he saw what Aiza did.

'Crap! I take that back.', he thought as he looked at the animals while trembling. He suddenly had a flash of memories of the night the fat cat threatened him. He also started to feel shudder into thinking the mouse and the other cat of Jiwoo are more powerful and scary than the fat cat.

Jiwoo, Wooin, and Subin immediately turned to look at him when they heard a thud. They then saw Jisuk sitting on the floor while trembling.

"Huh? What's with you all of a sudden?", Subin asked while not feeling a hint of worry to him. She just looks at him like he's a crazy person.

Jisuk and Wooin approached Jisuk and help him get up.

"Are you alright, Jisuk?", Jiwoo asked worriedly.

"I-I'm alright.", Jisuk stuttered while he kept on looking at Aiza in fear.

Jiwoo turned to look at the direction Jisuk is staring at. He immediately know the reason the moment he saw both Kayden and Aiza glaring at Jisuk.

'Oh! Ms. Aiza and Mr. Kayden feel offended by being called dumb and fat.', Jiwoo thought while feeling awkward over the tension between them.

"Anyway, Jiwoo. Did you have the ability to commune with animals too?", Subin asked as he took off the bandages that is wrapped around Jiwoo's arms.

"Oh! It's not good enough to be called an ability, I can only use it on those two cats and that mouse.", Jiwoo replied.

"That's still amazing... We're talking about Cain Luterain here.", Subin said joyfully.

"Can you spar with me using your communion ability someday?", Subin asked excitedly to Jiwoo. The three boys (Jiwoo, Jisuk, and Wooin) froze after hearing what Subin said since they know very well that the animals Jiwoo said he was communicating with are not just ordinary animals.

"No!", Jisuk shouted. Everyone flinched upon hearing Jisuk shout. They all then turned to look at him.

"You're going to die!", Jisuk added while trembling in fear.

Even though Jisuk says it out of concern, Subin thought that he is still looking down on her, considering the fact that she was recently defeated by Duke Grane.

Out of annoyance, she kicked Jisuk's face which made Jisuk fall on the floor. She then stomped him hard while Jisuk crouched to protect himself from her kicks.

As usual, Jiwoo would look at them in worry while Wooin felt embarrassed just by looking at them. On the other hand, the three animals had fun looking at their fight, they felt as if they are watching an action movie.

"By the way, I heard Iseul is going back suddenly.", Wooin said while he turned his head to look at Jiwoo.

'Oh! That guy can talk.', Aiza thought while looking at Wooin. She was a bit surprised of hearing him talk because, among the three of them, he is the most silent one.

"Why? The academy is not over yet.", Jiwoo asked confusedly.

"The dog that's always with Iseul is badly injured. So she's going back to treat him.", Subin stopped stomping Jisuk and talked to Jiwoo.

"But there's a treatment facility within the academy too.", Jiwoo said.

"I don't know. I guess she wants him treated at MIR since they're specialized in animal care.", Subin replied, feeling sad about Iseul's situation.

After talking, the three of them waved goodbye to Jiwoo and left. Jiwoo then sat on the stair, feeling down after hearing about Iseul.

"If they have to go back, the injury must be serious. Go ask her yourself. She's been hanging about outside for some time now.", Kayden said to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo immediately went outside and talked to Iseul for a while. Meanwhile, Aiza is debating in her mind, thinking if she should volunteer herself to heal the dog or not.

'If I heal the dog voluntarily, they might find me suspicious for suddenly showing myself up. Most people didn't know I was getting close to Jiwoo. Compared to Kartein, who was known to be healing Jiwoo recently, I haven't had a connection with him. I am just someone who visited him out of curiosity.', Aiza thought as she started to feel down.

'Also, I was not really known to be a good healer. I'm more known to be good in combat, the very reason I was called the Goddess of Destruction. Most people think it's too easy for me to destroy things than to fix them.'

Aiza let out a big sigh as she was feeling frustrated about what she was going to do. When Jiwoo came back, Kartein suddenly transformed himself back into a human and talked.

"That's too bad. Those with the ability to commune with animals usually have a special bond with their animals. They spend time together from childhood and commune with each other deeply.", he said.

Kartein leaned on the stairs and sighed.

"Was it Iseul? From the way she cares for her dog, that must be the case for her too.", Kartein said, looking like he was feeling bad for her.

Meanwhile, Aiza raised her brows.

'What the hell is up with him? I can't even feel a sense of concern from him. Why the hell is he acting like that?', Aiza looked at him confusedly.

'Should I try reading his mind? No. That might start a war between us.', she shook her head for thinking something dumb. She then flinched upon realizing something.

'Could it be... that punk is provoking me!? Does he want me to heal the dog myself!?', she then glared at Kartein, who maintained a sad expression on his face.

"Her friend from childhood is about to go blind... It must be heartbreaking.", he said and took a glance at Aiza.

'I knew it! That bastard is provoking me!', Aiza gritted her teeth while looking at him.

Jiwoo started tearing up. When Aiza saw Jiwoo's expression, she felt bad so she went into the bathroom and quickly transformed herself back into a human.

"Mr. Kartein...", Jiwoo asked.

Kartein hid his mischievous smile as he knew what Jiwoo is going to say.

"Can you heal Duri's-"

Jiwoo didn't get to finish what he was going to say to Kartein when Aiza suddenly talked.

"Fine! I'll heal Duri. Besides, it won't be hard since the dog has been injured recently.", Aiza said, feeling annoyed as she thought Kartein is provoking her.

Kartein's eyes widened upon hearing what Aiza said. He quickly stood up and faced Aiza.

"Wait! That's not what I meant!", he blurted out and try to stop Aiza.

"Oh? Aren't you trying to provoke me with your words so that I'll volunteer myself to heal the dog?", Aiza said sarcastically.

"No! That's not what I am trying to say.", Kartein raised both of his arms, proving himself that he wasn't lying.

"Then what?", Aiza crossed her arms and looked at Kartein with her brows raised.

'This girl wrecked my perfect plan. She is no doubt, the Goddess of destruction.', Kartein clenched his fist and let out a big sigh. He planned on going to make Jiwoo ask him to heal Duri but Aiza destroyed his plan.

"I'll heal Duri if... You have something to offer to me.", Kartein said.

'What the hell?', Aiza and Kayden thought as they look at him with unbelief.

Jiwoo was drowned in his thought, thinking about what he could offer to Kartein. Meanwhile, Kartein kept on staring at Jiwoo.

'Go ahead. Just ask me.', he thought as he was excitingly waiting for Jiwoo to ask him what he wants him to offer.

After 15 minutes of thinking, Jiwoo couldn't think of something to offer him. Kartein is starting to get impatient with waiting so he took the initiative to say.

"The punch you threw with that fat body and that amazing strength when you lift the mystical beast with that tiny body of yours. If you teach it to me, I'll heal him."

Their jaws dropped upon hearing what Kartein said.

'Cat punch? My strength? What the hell? Is this guy serious?', Aiza thought.

A moment of silence filled in the room. Aiza and Kayden stared at Kartein silently while Kartein did the same. Kartein started to sweat when they stared at him for 5 minutes. He's starting to feel embarrassed as he knew they could pull it off while he had no idea how to do it.

"You don't have to teach me how to move the power. Just the basic mechanism will do.", Kartein said but both of them were still silent and kept on staring at him.

Jiwoo started biting his finger, silently hoping Kayden and Aiza will agree. Kartein stood up, feeling annoyed at how they looked at him.

"The dog got injured from trying to protect you two. Don't you know you're also responsible?", Kartein said while pointing at them.

"Well, yea... But aren't you also responsible? In fact, the dog didn't only protect us two. He also protected you.", Aiza talked back, which annoy Kartein even more.

"If you're not going to agree with my deal then, you go and heal him.", Kartein replied with his brows met.

"But... The professors in this academy will be suspicious of you.", he then smiled evilly.

Kayden and Aiza exchanged glances. Both of them sighed as if they felt like they are being forced to do something hard for them to do.

"Well... I guess you're right.", Kayden said while looking like he was sad to give his skill to him.

"Alright... I can't do anything about it anyway.", Aiza raised her paw and covered her eyes, acting like she was tearing up.

Kartein smiled after hearing their answer and Jiwoo jumped out of joy.

"I'll go tell Iseul.", Jiwoo said excitedly and went outside.

Meanwhile, the three of them kept on laughing in their minds, as they made a fool of each other.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 128 21
𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬�...
7.9K 369 13
ᴋᴀᴡᴏʀᴜ ɴᴀɢɪsᴀ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ. ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜ...
4K 217 11
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒, 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛...
331 105 13
ᖇᗩIᑎᗷOᗯ ᗪᗩՏᕼ'Տ Oᒪᗪ ᖴIᒪᒪYᕼOOᗪ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ ᕼᗩՏ ᑎOᗯ ᗷᗴᑕOᗰᗴ ᗩ Տᑌᑭᗴᖇ ՏᗴᑕᖇᗴT ՏᑭY, ᗷᑌT Տᕼᗴ Kᑎᗴᗯ ᑎOTᕼIᑎᘜ ᗩᗷOᑌT IT! Տᕼᗴ ᗰᗩY ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ TᗴᗴᑎY, TIᑎY, ITՏY, ᗷITՏY, Տᑌ...