Different kind of Woe

By JasonCheng1223

Wednesday and Male Reader. Based on the popular Netflix series. The story will mainly focus on the OC(Y/N)... More

Part 1: The Encounter.
Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.
Part 3 The Truth, Literally.
Part 4 Eyes, Ears and Nose.
Part 5 Curiosty And The Cat.
Part 6 Enemy Of My Target.
Part 7 First Move.
Part 8 Mind The Woods.
Part 9 Partners.
Part 10 Mixed Up.
Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.
Part 12 What The Night.
Part 13 The Consequences.
Part 14 Parents Weekend.
Part 15 Coincidence.
Updates On Some Info.
Part 16 Birthday And Scream.
Part 17 The Gates.
Part 18 The Mansion.
Part 19 Reap What You Sow.
Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.
Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.
Part 22 Who's Who.
Part 23 The Culprit?
Part 24 Enemies.
Part 25 Revelation.
Part 27 Blood And Guilt.
Part 28 Let The Game Begins.
Part 29 The Players.
Part 30 Courtesy Call.
Part 31 End Of Night.
Part 32 Aftermath.
Update.
Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Part 26 Page One.

3.3K 112 17
By JasonCheng1223

The next day, after school Wednesday and Principal Weems go to the police station. They were met with Ms Thornhill, Tyler, Sheriff Galpin with a hand support and one officer with a black eye.

Sheriff Galpin took a chair and place it in the middle of the cell where (Y/N) was held captive. He was just lying on the makeshift concrete humming to some song. The sheriff dropped some bags on the floor before he sat down while the officer held a notepad and a pen in each hand. The rest was waiting outside.

"Hey." Tyler greeted Wednesday who only return the greeting with a glance before shifting them to the boy inside.

"Where's your handcuffed?" The sheriff was confused as why his hand is completely free. (Y/N) sits up reaching into his shirt and took out said handcuff before throwing it at the old man.

"I freed myself the moment I came in here. Let me save you the trouble, those thing won't work on me." The sheriff just scoffed before he continues.

"Whatever. Your name is (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). You're sixteen years old, a student in Jericho High. You went to Kinbott for your therapy sessions for over a month before said sessions is over. Is that correct?"

"Bingo!!" (Y/N) clapped his hands much to the annoyance of the man.

"100 points for the tired geezer who almost shot a kid. I would've give you a reward if I wasn't required to be here."

"Drop the bullshit. Back on track. Does this belongs to you?" He took out the blood stained glove. (Y/N) walk over to him and took it off his hand.

"It is. Saved me the trouble from finding it after the monster made me dropped it." (Y/N) says as he's staring at Tyler much to his dismay.

"What about this one?" The sheriff then took out the sanitizer bottle. Again (Y/N) took it off his hand.

"Yup. The only one who's using this is me." The final item, the switchblade, which ended Dr.Kinbott's life was held in the sheriff's hand.

"This?" (Y/N) looked at it dumbfounded before replying.

"Nope. Can't remember when I purchased that. Maybe it belong to Wednesday." Some eyes were shifted towards Wednesday's direction. She crossed arms looking at the boy who's pointing at her.

"Sadly no. My preferred weapon is much better in terms of quality than something like this. You can hardly hurt a child with that." (Y/N) chuckled before he return to his seat.

"Fine. Did you ever thought about killing Kinbott?" Everyone is tensed at the question except for the boy.

"I did." Weems just shook her head before turning to look at Thornhill who's way calmer than she thought.

"Did you killed her?" The questioning continue.

"I don't get the chance." (Y/N) just shrugged.

"Two of three item involved belongs to you. So you're our biggest suspect. Even if we don't have proof that you're the murderer, it doesn't mean you're not behind it either." (Y/N) furrowed his eyebrows looking at the sheriff.

"Sheriff." Another officer with a bandaged arm walked in followed by Xavier in his school uniform and bag strapped to his shoulder.

Everyone turned towards the taller male.

"This guy says he might know something. Go on kid." Xavier walked past Tyler into the middle of the group.

"What do you know about?" The sheriff question him.

"I, heard about what happened to Kinbott. But during that time, (Y/N) was with me at my studio. He can't be the murderer." The sheriff scoffed looking back at (Y/N) with a wide grin on his face.

"Oops." (Y/N) add in.

"Is he telling the truth? Got any proof?"

"I do. (Y/N) borrowed this book from me yesterday. I picked it up on my way here." Xavier took out the book that belongs to the nightshade.

"That's the book that smashed into this gentleman right here." (Y/N) pointed at the officer besides the sheriff.

"How do you know where my house is anyway? He asks Xavier.

"Enid told me." (Y/N) smile at the mention of the blonde wolf.

"Well? Sheriff? Does that cleared up your suspicion?" (Y/N) eyeing the old man again.

"Kinbott's case, yes. Brutalizing four authority who's conducting investigation, that's different case. You're not out of the trouble yet."

"What kind of adults got their asses handed to a kid? Maybe a different career choices would suit you guys. Starting with you sheriff, being a full time babysitter for your boy would be better." (Y/N) shifted his gaze to Tyler who's clearly pissed by his statement.

"You got your home field advantage. We'll discuss this soon." The sheriff gets up from the chair and leaves the cell.

"Say your graces. But he's not getting out of here yet." He told the other visitors.

"That's not fair sheriff. Even if he goes overboard, he was just defending himself at the moment." Weems pleaded with the sheriff.

"The way I see it, you're afraid of your reputation to be ruined if words got out that four policemen got pushed to edge by a mere teenager." Wednesday says looking at the sheriff with her cold black eyes.

"I understand." Thornhill's word got everyone by surprise.

"I trust that justice will come. I leave this in your hand sheriff." She then exit the place followed by Tyler leaving Weems and Wednesday dumbfounded.

"I guess I owe you one." (Y/N) says giving Xavier a nod who returns his.

"Well? I guess you're satisfied with the result. Maybe if you actually listened to me yesterday, things would've been less complicated." (Y/N) looks at Wednesday again who asked the question.

"And branded as fugitive? No thanks. Besides, what's the fun in running when you get to beat up a bunch of policemen to let go of your frustration." The sheriff scoffed before leaving followed by the other officers.

"I hope you know what you're doing (Y/N). Wednesday, Xavier, let's go." Weems ordered the two and the three of them left the police station.

~~

At the request of Wednesday, Weems brought the two to (Y/N)'s house. Inside, Wednesday immediately begin searching the place.

"What are you doing?" Xavier asks her.

"See if there's anything else missing. Don't want another similar incident to happen." Weems was confused by her.

"You don't even know what his belongings is. How do you find out what's his and what's not." Wednesday turns to her.

"I've been here a few times. I memorized about fifty percent of the place." Xavier furrowed his eyebrows.

"Seems like you two are close now."

"I could said the same about you. Why did he went to your place yesterday? He said it's for catching up. But I think it's connected to your nightmare regarding Kinbott's death." Weems looked at Wednesday then at Xavier.

"Maybe because he didn't see me as a suspect? Despite the rumors around him, I say he's easier to befriended than you. But yeah. We talked about the nightmare." Weems approach the taller male.

"You definitely got your father's. Vincent used to be dealing with this kind of, unpredictable visions. Nobody dares to approach him, seeing that he would mumbled to himself most of the time, spend most his time drawing and writing in that book."

"What is special about the book anyway?" Wednesday inquire.

"Whatever vision my father saw, he either wrote them, drew them or both. Which is why he constantly reminded me about how psychic vision is not to be trusted. But the dream I've had about the monster and Kinbott makes me hope that he's right. Which clearly isn't."

"I find it a major coincidence, when (Y/N) ended his friendship with Tyler, you immediately get along with him despite the fact that you've only talked to each other no more than five times." Wednesday walks closer to Xavier, who finds the statement offensive.

"See? That's exactly why he and I get along more than you. You're always right in your own world. You'll find whatever excuse to push people into admitting they're wrong even if they didn't do anything. Unlike you, (Y/N) didn't just showed up and accused people because he finds them suspicious." Weems steps in between the two.

"Enough. Until the truth is out, no one is a suspect. Wednesday, I warned you. One more misstep and you're out of Nevermore." The place fell into complete silence after.

~~

Later that night, after he got home, Tyler immediately went upstairs to his bedroom. When he opens his bedroom's door, he was shocked by the image of Wednesday Addams sitting on his chair.

"This is a surprise." Tyler says with a weak smile.

"I suspect that Xavier and (Y/N) are onto something. I need to be more careful about who I could trust." Tyler walks closer to her.

"Of course. What changed your mind?" Wednesday stands up walking towards the window.

"Xavier said (Y/N) was with him during Kinbott's murder. But we never exactly know where they were. Both of them could be the real enemies working together."

"Well, I hate to say I told you so. But you need more than just trust to put them down for good." Tyler approaches her by the window.

"It was a double feint. (Y/N) said he dropped the glove at the Gates mansion. Oddly enough, Xavier was there that night."

"What, so Xavier killed Kinbott, and dropped the glove on the scene? Those bastards are smart." Tyler added.

"I believe it was (Y/N) who killed her. The glove was just an excuse for a covered up. So is the sanitizer." They both turned towards each other.

"But how is Kinbott got involved with any of this?"

"Xavier, the Hyde is controlled by Kinbott. So they made a deal. (Y/N) killed Kinbott, freed Xavier from her grasp. And in return, Xavier is gonna kill you, that way, (Y/N) won't have to worry about competition regarding my affection."

"I need your help." Wednesday says looking at the boy.

"Anything." Tyler says with determination.
_________________________________________________________

Part 26 is here. For all of you that wonder why (Y/N)'s behavior is completely different, no worries. I'll get to it later. Also did you guys think that I might've dragged the story for too long? If it is, please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 525 12
[Wednesday x Male Reader] Twelve years before Wednesday got sent to Nevermore, she met a boy just like her, who understands her, the only one who cou...
124K 5.2K 34
Y/N is a Werewolf, but there is one problem, he hasn't even wolfed out yet. His family have tried to pressure him into wolfing out, but he seemingly...
29.6K 1K 10
Enid Sinclair x Male Reader Netflix's Wednesday x Male Reader Wednesday season 1 ✍ Wednesday season 2 ❌️
12.8K 493 20
"Vive celeriter, ocius mori. Live fast, die faster." or: ollie archemoros has done her best to stay in everyone's good graces while attending nevermo...