Jaan

By Shuru0903

[ SLOW UPDATES ] It's story about CEO and CEO, Singer, actor, model and many more things. It's simple love s... More

Introduction of main lead
Introduction of male lead family
Introduction to Female lead family
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 6
Introduction of myself
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22

Chapter - 8

775 39 8
By Shuru0903

Delhi
Family Home

Author (POV) :

Everyone is today home as it's Saturday. They all at there family house. Elder are in living room talking. Half Youngster at kitchen making food and other half just irritating them except adhiraj who is in his own world. Karan notice that go to him since he also not cooking right now.

" Hii buddy who upset you " Said karan. Adhiraj look at him and said in annoyed tone " what do you want " .

karan said " Nothing just wanted to know what happened to you since somedays you're not yourself. what happened." with concerned tone.

Adhiraj sigh and said " Nothing just work load. you all stay there I'm going to talk with elder male." he patted karan shoulder and get up from there come to living room and started talking about business with male elder. He was trying to divert his mind from his jaan as he was missing her so much. He had become really protective of her after her last incident. He never one day missed talking with her after she woke up at hospital. It was first time after that incident he didn't hear her voice from someday.

Here in kitchen karan really notice that Adhiraj was distrub about something. He thought what had that he is so disturb. i never seen him like that. He was still looking at the place where adhiraj disappear. Other saw that karan with serious look and looking at place.

Shiksha nudge him he look at her asked what raising his brows.

Shiksha said " What were you thinking so deeply"

karan said " About raj " This got everyone attention.

Divyank asked " What about him "

karan said " Don't you all had notice raj from some days " They look at each other asking if they had.

Anirudh said " I had notice. he wasn't talking much "

Aathiya said " But bhai never talk much " With confused tone

Rohan said "Yes he didn't but he was literally not talking anything"

Adith said "Yes i also notice he looked disturb. I asked but him he just said work load" with worry.

Karan said " Same thing he said just now when i asked"

Aniket asked " What do you all think about he is disturb." with worry tone.

Anisha exclaimed " Is it something related to that day talk"

Arjun said " Don't know whatever it was he looked very disturb about it." with sad tone.

Sanaya said " Why don't you all three talk to him maybe he can speak to three of you "

Piya said "I don't think di he will say anything to anyone. If he wanted to tell them he would have done long ago " Everyone nodded as she was right if adhiraj wanted to say something he could tell them himself if not. Then no one can make talk about that .

Anamika said " But raj Bhai wasn't like this before" With sad tone.

Aantha said " Hmm Raj was never like this. He used to always share with us everything or karan,divyank and arjun. But now he never share his problem with anyone" with sad tone.

Anuskha notice all of there sad face so she said " You all are right at your place but think about raj to he had said he wanted to tell but couldn't as he had his own reason. So let's stop talking about this. let's discuss about our topic where anirudh at notice some changes in him." 

Everyone remember about that where they discussing about adhiraj. But before they could continue adhiraj had come. so all of them stop. Everyone nodded and ask anirudh to continue what he was saying that day and he think Adhiraj have girlfriend.

Anirudh looked at them and explain " If you all had know bhai was away from home for more than 2 year. He was coming in between for week but for finally he had come back before more than 5 months right."

Everyone nodded. As adhiraj was had open his company in Mumbai so he had stay there for more than 2 year to set up company after he had given someone else responsibility before he had to come he wanted to attend shraddha concert as it was next day and he was going after concert but that accident happened so he had stay there more than 2 week. And because of this his family had got worried because they had know he coming before 2 weeks but not he was calling them nor he was attending there call because all of they got more worried. But he had come back home after shraddha had woke in hospital. she had forced him to go home. Because everyone had know that he Wasn't needed in company anymore and he had talk to them more than 2 weeks ago. But adhiraj wasn't ready to live her but somehow she manage to send him home. After he had comeback everyone bombarded with question. He was just i was busy and gone to his office and had comeback late after everyone slept. And had go before anyone could woke he was like this for 2 months. After that he had visit shraddha once as he had gone to Mumbai lying with everyone that he have some emergency there. After he had met her saw she doing good than before then he had stop overworking himself. After he everyday call her every hour asking about if she is ok or not. if she eaten or not. He do did this too before when he had come from Mumbai first time. but he don't call her but he called her family member to make sure she is ok. As she needed complete bed rest. She was in hospital for 2 months so she wasn't allowed to use any device. After she had come home he call her always.

Anirudh continue " Raj bhai was that really gloomy that time when he come back from mumbai. He had stop talking with everyone. He all do was work. Even now he don't work much but still he had become more workaholic then compare to 2 and half year back. But after he come back he had become more workaholic. He don't spend time with us like 2 and half year back he used even when he used come from Mumbai in between for week he used spent little time but not much. But since he come from mumbai 5 month or something back he don't spend time anymore with us. Because whenever he got free time he always do work not spend time with us. This was what I'm talking about his bad changes."

Everyone agree at they had also saw that but never said about that.

Divyank said " You're are right rudh. I also noticed this but ignore it thinking he must really busy with work but thinking now it looks like he did willingly.

Arjun said " Right he wasn't this busy even when he had open is own company managing both together alone but now aanatha di, anuskha bhabi, rohan and anirudh everyone had joined company 2 and half year back. But still he always stay in his room saying i have work "

Aathiya said " Yes bhai now don't even pamper me like before. I know he wasn't there for years but whenever he had come in between that time he used to pamper me. But since he had come back from Mumbai this time he had stop doing anymore." with sad tone.

Adith said " Yes our raj had changed since 2 and half year but he changed too much since i think almost 6 months. Because when he used come here in between he tried do spend time with us but not like before. since he had come from Mumbai almost 6 months ago he stopped doing that. He always do his work in his free time it's got rare that he spend time with us not even on weekend. Today i don't know after how many weekend he was sitting in living room with everyone this long. Otherwise he had gone to his room long back to do his work." with hurt tone.

Aniket said " God knows what happened to him that he changed himself this much. But I agree with  all of you about him changing. But i won't agree that he changed himself 2 and half year back. Because when he used stay in Mumbai he used to call us daily talk to us about everything and whenever he used to come here. He used to spend his time as much as possible. You all should understand that he had open his own company in mumbai his attention was needed there and he had manage here too but he still tried his best to give us attention as much as possible. You shouldn't say like this about him. Yes i agree he had changed but not 2 and half year back but he changed 6 months back. Everyone nodded and say sorry for not understanding.

karan said " I completely agree with aniket but i also agree with you all in somepoint. Yes he changed himself 2 and half year back but only changed in him was that is he become workaholic but what do you all had except from him who used to stay with his family 24/7 he became alone in completely different state, completely different people, completely different way of living. What do you all had think what he could is in his free time hmm?.
Everyone think and said "work"
Right he used to do in his office his home and even whenever he got free time. Even if he had make friend there. They have there own work they can't stay with him 24/7 like we stay always. He can't even call us all the time. You all know he doesn't like to talk on call. So he took work as boredom remover. But doing all day night he became workaholic. If you do something even for week it can become your habit but he had did this more than 2 year. How can you all except him to behave normal. We never had visit him in those year because we were to busy in our own business where we completely forgot him. It's not his fault it was our fault that we didn't give him time he deserve but we only expecting from him to give us time...which he gave us as much as he can. But in this too our expectations was too much that he couldn't much it we got sad thinking he doesn't want to spend time with us. But don't you all think he might be have little expectations from us that we would understand him that he might need space or he might need us. Or he might want us to understand that there something going on his life because of this he want us to understand that. He can't give us time. After coming back from mumbai. Yes he had changed too much after coming back from mumbai might be he have reason there. If you remember what anirudh had said about him being wanting to tell us something but couldn't us he have a reason. It can be because of this. And yes if  you all think he doesn't giving us time then let's force him to give us. He had become workaholic then let's get him out from being workaholic.
Everyone was guilty for thinking like that about adhiraj. But everyone going to there best to spend there time with him as much as possible.

Anuskha said " Do you all think something had happened in mumbai that's why he become like this." with wondering tone.

Rohan exclaimed " I think too"

Anisha said thinking " what it could be "

Aanatha said " whatever reason is i don't Care i just want to have my brother back. who used to tease us, help us in escaping from elder scolding whenever we prank them, give lecture whenever we make mistake." with emotional tone.

Piya said with smile " Don't worry we will bring him back "

Sanaya said " I don't know which type person he is but us much i had spend with him when he had used come for some days and now he was completely different person because that person was more like serious, cold, arrogant yet soft,loving but now he is like distant, gloomy. But i will also help you all to bring him back.

Shiksha said " I also don't know him much just had heard you from all of you about him because back then whenever he used to come i was always away from there because my patient. Now meeting him some months ago i feel like i was meeting he is not himself. "

Anamika said " Don't worry everyone will do everything to bring our raj bhai back. Even he was back then not expressive but still he wasn't this much cold. I just want my raj bhai back like before who always give me his credit card secretly." with pout and sad tone.

Hearing this everyone got shocked that adhiraj used give her his credit card. Before anyone could have said anything. They heard

" I didn't know you all have this much complain against me "

They turned around saw all elders and adhiraj was standing there. Adhiraj was giving them smile. Everyone got confused they thought he will get angry or sad hearing them thinking how bad we thought about him behind his back. They were going to say sorry but Adhiraj said before they open there mouth.

" Don't say sorry and about this we all will talk after our breakfast in garden and yeah don't think I'm angry or sad about it. Infact I'm happy let's talk later first eat as I'm hungry.

They got more confused hearing him saying he is happy.Thinking Don't know about what he is happy hearing us back bitching about him. They just shrugged there shoulder and elder for some clue but got more confused seeing them smiling they also gave them a froce laugh. And thought now what happened to them. After that they also sit and had there breakfast with elders talking with adhiraj causally and youngster thinking what adhiraj will talk with them.

After finishing breakfast and cleaning everything. They got settle in garden area. Waiting to adhiraj start talking.

Adhiraj said " You all think i had changed since 2 and almost half year. right. "

They didn't said anything just looked down.

Adhiraj- If you don't open yourself to me then how i can myself to you. Say whatever you've to say.

Anamika said with sad tone " I agree with karan bhai you didn't change 2 and half year back but you had changed 6 months back "

Adhiraj said " Anyone want to say something more " He looked around at everyone if someone to say something. Then karan said " You already heard us so you know what we want to say"

Adhiraj said " Ok yes i heard everyone some people think is that I changed myself since i had gone to Mumbai. I agree in that but that time situation was like that and i tried my best to give you my time. But there was something that needed my most attention that time so i was giving my most time to that thing. It was new to me so i tried to give my best on that. But whenever i used to come here i tried to give time to you all but at that sometime that thing also needed my attention so i had to give my attention between both of this half and half. So that's why you all thought I'm overworking myself but that's not true. It was something else. I will tell you all what's that thing i was giving my most attention but not right now i hope you all understand this.

Everyone nodded thinking what it is that adhiraj had to share his family time to that thing and what is thing that adhiraj was new to. But they didn't anything said as adhiraj had said he will them. except one person who understand what his son was saying about that thing needed most attention and become happy thinking that his son had become lover boy. Adhiraj look at them and understand and think they all want to now what was that thing that needed my attention and new thing to me but who gonna tell them that thing is nothing else but  a relationship and that's what was new for me.

Adhiraj continue " And completely changing myself from 6 months i will agree on that because what I'm doing from 6 months it was on purpose. I just wanted space and alone time. That's why i had completely distant myself from all of you but now from one week I want  to be like before i was." with guilty tone.

Rana said " But why beta why did you tried to distant yourself from us and you didn't tell this in living room too when we were talking. But since we all are sitting together now can you tell us why it was like that. Even all children had noticed how you had become after coming back from mumbai 6 months ago Like sad,gloomy, distant and always alone. Why? "

Adhiraj try to say " oh oh actu....actually" He couldn't complete it he had started little shivering just thinking about how he had almost lost his love right in front of his eye. How doctors had lost all hope of saving her and how they had said she don't have any chances and even she survive she couldn't speak. But when she had woke she could have speak.... but  How his always smiling, laughing, strong,foodie and glowing jaan had become pale, in pain always, having terrible periods and become weak. He can't see her in little pain but seeing her like that it was killing him millions time. He always used to get nightmare about this . he still get but not much. So he just started doing work to divert his mind and he can't even share with anyone about this. He know his family could notice this that's why he had become distant from them but now she is okay there nothing to tension about it. So he thought to talk with everyone about it and became like before.When youngsters was talking about this in kitchen he was talking about this with elder. That's why they were smiling thinking we were talking about this there and they were talking about here.

Everyone noticed his behavior his mother immediately got up and go to him and take him his arm rubbing his arm saying soothing to him " Everything is good raj nothing happened. clam down clam down" Everyone noticed adhiraj eye had got tears and trying his best not to breakdown in front of them. They all had become shocked because adhiraj never had tears his eye for anything. They got worried thinking what had happened 6 months back that he was like this right now. Not much time later adhiraj breakdown thinking about all thing. He had just had some tears left from his eyes when he saw her on stage like that but had composed himself thinking this not time for crying i had to take her hospital as soon as possible. But after that he just kept all things in his heart because everyone was devastated so he had to become strong to handle them and other things of hospital after she had woke. She had send him back he can't had breakdown in front of them otherwise they could ask him question so he always kept his emotion to himself but today again remembering those things he just couldn't hold back so he just breakdown.

Everyone got tears seeing him in this state because they never had seen him like that. Everyone try to clam him down but he just cried so they let him cry thinking maybe after crying he may feel better for whatever reason he was crying. His mother continuously saying soothing words.

After half an hour he had clam down but still hugging her mother like child. Everyone just looking at him with sad, tense and worried look. wanting to know what made there strong raj to cry like this.

Adhiraj slowly broke the hug. His mother wipe all his tears from his face and kissed his forehead giving him smile. He also smile and look at other giving them smile which say he is ok don't worry. Everyone give him smile. But still not convince.

Dadi said " Are you sure beta you're ok. Just know we all are here for you"

Veena say " Yes beta if you want to share anything with us you can ok we will always be with you"

Adhiraj said " Don't worry. I'm ok i know you all here for me and i know i can share anything with you all. But there was something i had hide from all of you for long time. This whatever happened had right now it's also related to that. Something really terrible thing had happened 6 months ago that's why i had distant myself because you all could had notice and question me about. But wouldn't answer you all. I really i want to tell you all everything. But  I even don't know when I'm going to tell you all about this. It's not like i don't want to tell you all but i just i have some reason to hide. I just hope i will tell you all soon about it. I hope you all could be happy hearing about that." with small smile.

Everyone nodded really curious to know what adhiraj had hide from them for long time and what terrible thing and what reason that he is hiding things from his family and which thing hearing They will get happy. Except one who know about it parwati but still curious about that terrible things and what reason he have that he is hiding this big thing from everyone.

There day just like talking eating get over.

......................................................................................................................

Hey my lovely readers😁

How are you all😊

So there is new chapter

I hope you like it

Please follow, comment and vote.

Next update will be on Saturday

Bye bye🖐🏻🖐🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 906 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
344K 14.3K 38
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
12.3K 721 14
She was to be married to her cheater fiance but his obsession laid them to marry together with his plan... ยปยป---->ยปยป---->ยปยป----> This is a story of r...
415K 12.5K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023