Plot Armor Impact 3rd

By NTMafia

(Warning, swear words included so dont read this out loud to your family) John Y/n who is known as the Warma... More

Chapter 1 : The Chosen Commander
Chapter 2 : The Spoon, The Lolicon, and The Chicken
Chapter 3 : The Queen of the Void, and The Crusaders
Chapter 4 : The True Dragon and The Shadow
Chapter 5 : The Queen's Executioner
Chapter 6 : Reinforcement
Chapter 7 : The lunatics and the Serpent Lord
Chapter 8 : Shadow and Heresy
Chapter 9 : Raven and Unannounced Retirement
Chapter 10 : Siege of Schicksal
Raven Blasphemy : Siege of Kolosten
Chapter 11 : Suffering
Chapter 13 : The Noodles, The Offer And The Payment
Chapter 14 : An Offered Blade to Cleanse The Humiliation

Chapter 12 : Fly Me To The Moon With The Void Queen

566 17 13
By NTMafia

While the ship to fly to the moon was getting prepared, you are told to wait inside the meeting room with several cyborgs guarding you.

"Alright I need to let the others know we are going to the moon by somehow." - You thought, there are pens around, but no paper. And the cyborgs are definitely not letting you going to grab papers. "Alright... Remember my training.... The best way to deal with intelligent robots are to destroy them with incomprehensible knowledge of mankind, basically overloading their processing system."

"Uh so mechanical fellas, did you know that in terms of-" - You tried to speak the forbidden words.

"Deactivating, hearing system,"

".... Alright then, you force me to do this..." - You said and shrugged your shoulders. "Who wants a free toaster?"

A cyborg grabbed you by the face, before the other cyborgs came at you.

"DID I JUST HEAR.... TOASTER." - The cyborg said aggressively.

"Yep. A shiny box of metal that is used to prepare bread slices." - You said.

"GIVE."

"Nope. I have conditions." - You said with a smirk on your face as your plan worked.

"What is it?" - The cyborgs asked.

"Papers."

You were released from your handcuffs and started to write on the piece of paper they provided, you tried your best to detail as much as possible so your Valkyries will know that you're going to the Moon.

"Where are the toasters that you promised us." - The cyborg said.

"Oh quiet you." - You said as you were currently busy writing.

As you heard the door open, you quickly threw the piece of paper to the corner of the room, hoping that someone will find it eventually. Grey Snake entered the room once again and this time personally picked you up and got you up to a ship.

"Off to the moon now." - Grey Snake said, as he put you in the seat with several other cyborgs guarding you. As he left the ship, he boarded another bigger one, it seemed like the both of you are going to the Moon togetha.

Shortly after the ships took off to the Moon, Hyperion arrived at their base.

All the Valkyries went together to the underground base, attempted to enter the base, and hopefully they won't meet resistance on their way. They were greeted by guarding cyborgs.

"Unit identified, Valkyries, Schicksal." - The cyborgs spoke with their text-to-speech voice. "What is your purpose here?"

"We demand to meet your current leader on suspicion of kidnapping our Captain." - Himeko stepped out and said.

"Access denied."

"..."

Meanwhile, inside the base.

Jackal was reading a book, and suddenly the main entrance was destroyed, the door bursts open with the guarding cyborgs fellas flying in. Angry Valkyries could be seen walking in with their weapons all loaded, all prepared to screw up anyone that's around.

"..." - Jackal secretly pressed the alarm button to deploy all the available defend robots in the area, before they arrived, she stood up and made her presence known to the Valkyries. "Valkyries! What have you come for??"

"Greetings! Jackal! Of the World Serpent!" - Mei stepped out.

"Greetings Valkyries! How are you this da-"

I swear I tried to resist it, anyways here's the proper one.

"Greetings, Jackal! Long time no see!" - Mei stepped out.

"Mei!! Explain this, why are you all here?" - Jackal tried to ask, but because she let her guard down, she didn't notice the gun pointed right next to her head, she only notices if after.

"Where is our Captain?" - Kiana asked, as she is the one who holds the gun against her head now.

"... Y- Your Captain? I dunno."

As soon as Jackal played dumb, the robots crashed into the area through the walls and started to gun down all the Valkyries, luckily they all either evaded or guarded against the surprising attacks from the robots.

"Everyone, blade formation! Take that robot down!"

"Over here you pile of metal!"

"Bronya! Cover me!"

"LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To Jackal's surprise, the mechs were quickly destroyed by the furious Valkyries of Hyperion before they were able to bring any Valkyrie down; she had underestimated Schicksal's speartip force.

".........."

The remaining defending robots were destroyed before they were woken up too. You can say, there's nothing the World Serpent could do in this situation, when HALF OF THE FIGHTING FORCES ARE ON THE MOON NOW.

"... The Moon you say?" - Himeko asked.

"Uhm... Yeah." - Jackal confessed everything to them.

"The Moon huh... Brings back memories... Terrible ones." - Mobius said.

"Oh well... Let's go then..." -

"Wait but... How are you going to the Moon?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hyperion can't travel the fucking space."

".... I'm sure our lady here from the World Serpent is happy to offer us a ride." - Himeko said with a scary smile.

Later at the airport of the Society of the Snek.

All the currently available ships were taken to the Moon, there's only one left... But it could only carry 4 people at best, excluding the pilot.

"... Alright so who's going?" - Fu Hua asked, everyone else went quiet, she took this as her chance. "Well I will be volun-"

"Uh uh uh." - Kiana put a hand on her dear class monitor's shoulder. "I think someone like you should be here and wait for the good news."

"Now now, why do we have to fight? Of course, one seat shall be preserved for your Miss Pink El-" - Elysia stepped forward but the Valkyries, all pointed their weapons at each other now to get the seats on that ride.

"There's only three of us, only three of us getting the seats." - Mei said as she summoned a thunderstorm and transformed into the Herrscher of Thunder form.

"May the best Valkyrie have it then." - Fu Hua changed to her Shadow Knight battlesuit and is ready to wreak havoc right there.

Everyone changed to their strongest (lorewise) battlesuits and was ready to unleash their power right there.

(If Raven was there : how about we talk this out because I have only... ONE... FAHCKING BATTLESUIT)

You know I don't want to write their battles because I ran out of brain cells for that.... Anyways ima just... skip this and go to the Moon... Lets gooooo

Meanwhile at your Ship to the Moon.

"... I hope they do find the paper I left for them." - You mumbled.

Oh, back to the Society of Snek btw.

Two cyborgs were cleaning the room.

They stumbled across the paper you left there. 

(I'm sorry I just had to xD, too funny)

Back to you, mister Y/n.

"Are we there yet?" - You asked.

"No."

"Are we thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

The ship suddenly bumped into something, causing a cyborg to fell from his seat, but the others didn't react much.

"Uh... Did we arrive? Otherwise how the hell are we bumping into something in the dead void of space...?" - You asked the pilot.

"WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!!!!!! TAKING FIRE!"

"wait wat."

Just a second later, you heard a loud screeching sound outside, it's about to break your skull open by hearing it. You wanted to cover your ears but you can't, you are handcuffed.

"AHHH!!!!! STOP!!!!!" - You collapsed on the floor, desperately trying to protect your ears from this horrible sound as the cyborgs just stared at you coldly, not going to help you by any means.

But suddenly, in front of your very own eyes, familiar portals opened on top of their heads, lowered down and covered their heads inside of it, then closed, their heads gone, their bodies failing and shut down.

And the sound has already been stopped, with the pain gone so suddenly, leaving you confused. You take your chance to look outside through the windows, and see the ship has already landed on the soil of the moon, but it's... empty, nothing in sight, just the plain of white rocks.

".... What the..." - You looked around inside the ship, to see if there was something that could free you from these handcuffs.

While you were searching, you heard knocking noises from outside, at the closed door.

"...."

Knock Knock.

You wanted to open the door, but you realize you'll suffocate to death at first, your second concern is who is out there, knocking at your spaceship so calmly.

"Who's there?" - You asked as you stood in front of the door, still not freed from your handcuffs.

"Open the door."

It's a girl's voice, for some reason this voice sounded familiar but you couldn't recall who it belonged to. You took some guesses but those were impossible, they couldn't be on the Moon that quick.

"Uhh.... Who are you?" - You asked.

You can actually hear the person behind the door sighed. After that, the door suddenly gets ripped open by some invisible force from the outside. You take the steps back and hide behind the crates, fearing that you'll get sucked out into the dead space first.

But surprisingly, you weren't sucked out, in fact nothing did. But the door was torn down and thrown away, you couldn't see who or what did it, but you briefly saw someone standing out there... Familiar... Yet gives you a feeling of unsafe.

Then you recognized the girl standing, or rather, floating there, accompanied by the Void Lances and the long, white hair..... The Herrscher of the Void, as you recalled her name, her appearance. It is her.

"Oh god oh fuck."

"Come out, human." - The Queen ordered you to come out, she doesn't know who you are yet, and you suspect that she might kill you once she remembers who you are...

But what choice do you have? You stepped out while showing your cuffed hands to her. She recognized you, she changed her facial expression slightly. "You..."

"I am not your enemy, Herrscher of the Void. I have been kidnapped." - You said as you slowly stepped towards her, but as the Void Lances pointed themselves at you, you stopped.

"What reason will you offer me to gain my trust?" - The Ruler of the Void said with a cold gaze at you. "I remember that day... You embarrassed me in front of all those mortals."

"As you can see, I am handcuffed. And I am not working for them." - You said then you looked back at the disabled cyborgs.

"Still... Should I get rid of you here or you'll-"

"How about your reasons then?" - You tried to change the topic as soon as she considered killing you. "What are your reasons for wandering out here, in the wastelands of the Moon?"

"....."

To your luck, the Void Queen actually stopped, and so you continued. "This shouldn't be the place for the rightful Ruler of the Void to come by herself? Where are her loyal servants then? Are they all gone?"

"....."

And when you think for the second time... This might be bad since she might just straight up kill you when you provoke her too much, but that isn't stopping you, you had to follow it to the end then.

But to continue, you need to think carefully. Choosing your next words wrong might result in your death. So you tried to think carefully on why she is out here and taking down a World Serpent transporting ship... You tried to link the dots... And you have given out a few theories, but only one of them could be chosen to continue as the topic.

You chose a random one, hoping it would be right. "Could it perhaps... These machines invaded your throne?"

"..."

The Void Queen stared at you with her empty eyes, that scared you too, but you tried your best to not to look terrified, because if you do, she might kill you there once knowing that you're a pathetic mortal.

But her reaction was different than what you'd expected. She smiled slightly, you could see the smile before it faded away as if she tried to keep her image as a Herrscher. She raised her hand towards you.

"Impressive, human. I'd not expect someone like you to have that much courage to stand in front of me, let alone talking. This is our second encounter, right?" - She said, then she snapped her fingers, your handcuffs came loose.

You took the handcuffs off as you looked at her.

"Yeah... Name's Y/n." - You said. "OH THANK GODDDDDDDD SHE DIDNT KILL ME IM SO GRATEFUL AHGIAHWAF"

"Now move." - She said. You got confused, but something hit you from behind, you immediately stepped to the side and watched the crates on the ships being moved out, and into the void portals they go.

"Uh.. What are you doing?" - You asked her.

"Of course I am pillaging this ship, what else did you think I attacked you for?"

".... What?"

"Anyways, you're coming with me, you can be a good hostage." - You got pulled up close to her, unable to move even your fingers.

End of Chapter 12.

Anyways yeah... btw you're sleeping with her next chapter. muhahahahahahaha

Anyways recorded deaths of previous Captains of Hyperion number... Fahck it I lost count after 10.

What da actual-

....... I don't even question things now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1K 24
"I've only came back here, just to visit my dead family for one last time... I suppose my past has caught up to me..." First Lieutenant Richard Micha...
47.4K 555 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...
34.6K 519 6
It's a normal, beautiful day at Hyperion, yep, another day as usual. You're the Captain. You doesn't feel so bad about this jobs, everyone's nice to...
21.5K 609 23
Following a series of tragic events, the world is coming to an end as the Final Herrscher is done playing its cruel waiting game. With Doomsday drawi...