Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll πŸ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess πŸ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared πŸ”ž
Part 18: Goddess πŸ”ž /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll πŸ”ž /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework πŸ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten πŸ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous πŸ”ž / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield πŸ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine πŸ”ž
Part 56: Yours πŸ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 39: Babygirl πŸ”ž

566 31 16
By ImKyuned

Part 39: Babygirl 🔞

Without breaking the kiss Kyun lifts Anya's body and lowers it onto the stool by the counter. His lips attach to her neck and she rolls her eyes with pleasure, moans into the bend of his neck, digging her nails into his broad arm.

Kyun pushes her legs apart and stands between them. With so much lust, devouring every centimeter of skin with his eyes as it comes into view, his hands lift her loose summer dress.

The moment his fingertips touch the bare skin of her waist, she flinches, moaning. When he touches her waist, she feels it in more sensitive places than that, just an echo of what is to come when he really touches her there. That echo alone is enough to leave her panting and throbbing.

Still grinning, he bites her bottom lip before tugging the dress over her head, leaving her sitting there in nothing but a bra and her thin tights.

With a little hesitation, her hands wander to his shirt, scared he might stop her. But after she opens the first button and he doesn't pause trailing kisses down her jawline, the greed in her takes over.

Anya can't wait as long as it would take to undo these stupid buttons to finally touch his skin. With his lips sucking and kissing her neck, her cheek, her lips, she rips his shirt open, hears the buttons falling to the ground.

Kyun's low chuckle sends shivers down her spine and she pushes him away to look at him.

Oh yes!

He looks like a fucking god and she's drooling at the sight of his abs and strong arms. She yanks the shirt off his shoulders, down his arms, and tosses it to the ground. Her hands glide over his broad chest, which is rising and falling heavily under her touch, and Kyun growls in return.

Anya is determined to worship this demon like her own personal god.

Kyun lifts her head by her chin and his eyes light up with arousal. They kiss and he moves closer, grinds his hard crotch against her soaking core. Her passionate moans fill the air and she clings to his body, kisses, bites, and licks every inch of smooth skin reachable for her.

She wishes she had the power to touch him everywhere at once—one mouth, two hands, and one tongue aren't enough for all the ways she wants to feel him.

So she prioritizes.

Smirking into the kiss, she lets her hand glide over his crotch and grabs his hardness through his pants.

A deep growl escapes his throat and she gasps against his lips. "Like it?" She giggles, so turned on by the way he reacts under her touch.

"Fuck..." he releases a breathy sigh and kisses her wilder.

His hands fumble with the hem of her tights. They seem so tight that he struggles to get into them.

"Damn it..." he rumbles and looks down. Without hesitation, he rips them apart with both hands, revealing her soaked slip. "My shirt for your tights! We're even!"

Stunned by this incredibly sexy move, she whimpers and pulls him back to her lips.

His long, elegant fingers caress her stomach before they slip through the ripped tights, pull aside her panties to reach her wet center.

"Fuck!" She whines against his lips and this time, he chuckles in return.

"Welcome home, I guess!" He grins and lets his hand run through her folds. She throws her head back and supports her elbows on the counter behind her. "So warm...so wet for me..."

For a moment, Anya focuses only on her senses. His dirty words and his hot breath on her face. Soft nibbles and bites from his teeth. Every now and then a new wave of lust rushes through her body when his venom finds its way to her artery.

Again she hears the sound of fabric getting ripped and she realizes that he not only destroyed her tights but also her panties.

"Look at me!" he growls and Anya immediately obeys. His free hand wraps around her throat, giving him control of her gaze, and his eyes are so dark that it runs pleasant shivers down her spine.

His long fingers enter her and she moans loudly. His eyes never leave hers as he watches euphoria cloud her features. But she has to close her eyes, overwhelmed at the feel of him inside.

He thrusts his fingers into her deep and quick and she bends and twists her body, unable to do anything besides whine and whimper.

"Kyun!" she pleads and tries to get a hold of something.

"Yes!" he whispers against her face and holds her throat a little tighter. "I love it when you say my name like that!"

Again their tongues play and Anya loses her mind over the double pleasure of his saliva and his touch.

Unwilling to lose a single second, her hands find his belt and she opens it without breaking eye contact and moaning at his thrusts. With greedy movements, she lowers his pants and lets her hand slip into his boxers, grabbing his hard, pulsating length.

"Fuck!" he groans and moves his hand quicker inside of her.

Finally touching him like this makes her even more excited. Their moans and the sound of them pleasuring one another fill the air.

With a smirk, Kyun lays his thumb on her sensitive spot and she cries out loud when the pleasure reaches its maximum. The heavenly sensation turns into hysteria when the heat of her upcoming orgasm spreads in her gut.

"Cum for me, babygirl!" he whispers against her lips and licks them. "I know you want it! Cum!"

The last word is a command, so deep a growl that it vibrates from his body into hers, and at the sound of it, her climax hits her like an earthquake, so intense that her moans get stuck in her throat. Anya feels his free arm wrapping around her body and she bites hard into his neck to deal with this ultimate pleasure.

Kyun moans at the speed she moves her hand now with her arousal at its peak.
This orgasm is intense and so breathtaking.

"Please!" she begs when the high doesn't seem to stop and bites Kyun's lip so hard that he hisses between his moans.

Finally, her climax slowly dies down and she stops moving her hand around his length. She feels like every part of her is floating in a different direction, and she tries feebly to locate all the shattered pieces of herself through the fog of her ecstasy.

With a wide grin on his face, Kyun kisses her lips, bites into it, and she twitches uncontrollably at the venom buzz on top of all the other sensations he's given her. He pulls his fingers out of her and licks her liquids off of them, closing his eyes with pleasure as he savors her taste.

When he opens them again they're still so dark, and Anya knows what's coming when he kisses her lips and his face wanders to her ear.

"Am I allowed to fuck you, babygirl?"

Kyun's words make Anya's lower abdomen twitch so hard that it hurts. Usually, after having an orgasm this intense she's tired, done, satisfied.

Not with him.

Not with Kyun.

The lust she feels and how hungry she is for him is beyond anything she's ever experienced. Again her body is burning from the inside, burning with desire, burning with lust.

She wants to taste all of him.

Everything.

With a hitching breath, she shakes her head. "No..."

The demon leans back and their eyes meet. She can see the confusion in his face so clearly and it's almost adorable.

"Not yet. There's something I wanna do first! If you let me..."

Without letting him answer, she slips off the stool, and frees herself from the leftovers of her clothes and her bra, which leaves her with nothing but her chucks on.

With her hand on his chest, she pushes him across the room until the back of the sofa stops him. Without hesitation, she goes down on her knees and Kyun smirks at her.

"I see..." He leans against the backrest and buries his hand in her hair. "Wanna worship me first, huh?" His rumbling voice, so dominant, shakes her deeply.

"Please..." she breathes and pulls down his pants. "Please..."

Kyun chuckles at her eagerness, lays his hand on the back of her neck, and pulls his boxers down, revealing his pulsating length, which makes her excitement redouble. With amusement in his eyes, he takes it into his hand and she instinctively opens her mouth, ready to give that demon the blowjob not only he deserves but her as well!

The tip of it touches her lips and her tongue wants to taste it but before she's able to, he pulls her head back.

"You really want me, babygirl?" Smirking, he pumps his length and she shifts impatiently from one knee to the other. "Wanna suck my hard dick, huh?"

"Please, Changkyun!" Her voice is a high whine by now, her eyes fixed on his strong, elegant hand moving across his hardness.

"Look who's begging!" Again the demon chuckles. "Come here with that pretty mouth of yours!"

With his hand on the back of her neck, he guides her face closer to him. And then his warm, huge hardness fills her mouth and she rolls her eyes with excitement. Humming, she wraps her tongue around it and sucks him as deep as her throat allows her to.

Kyun growls, takes her hands, which are laying on his thighs, and wraps them around his dick. This is her signal to start fully. With her hands, her mouth, and her tongue she stimulates him, loves the way he rolls his dark eyes and bites his lip under her actions.

Anya knows her blowjobs are great—even without venom.

"Yes, good girl!" he moans and this gives her another kick. "Yes, right there!"

She licks him lengthwise, sucks his tip tenderly, pumps it with her hand, all without breaking eye contact.

"Want me to tell you something?" he suddenly says, one of his hands deeply buried in her hair as the other one seizes her jaw. "While watching you fucking other guys—" He stops and growls deeply. "Oh fuck yes! Babygirl, look at me!"

For a moment she was so distracted by deep-throating him that she broke eye contact and when she looks at him again, he has his teeth clenched together and pure pleasure written on his face.

"I always envied this part the most. I always wanted to know what it would feel like when you sucked my dick!"

A proud smirk appears on her face and she lets his dick slip out of her mouth. Her chin and his length drip with her saliva.

"And? How is it?"

Again she sucks him deep and Kyun throws his head back, groaning.

"I'm about to cum into your throat!" he rumbles. "Fuck! Get up!"

He grabs her by her shoulders, lifts her back on her feet and presses her against the wall next to the couch.

He rips her head to the side and his tongue curls over the skin of her neck, leaving her a moaning mess. His hand plays with her boobs, before his tongue follows and at the soundless buzz of his venom on this sensitive part, she feels on the verge of euphoria again. Whining, she digs her nails into his waist, bites and sucks his shoulder.
He lifts her with ease and she wraps her legs around his waist. His crimson eyes observe her lustfully.

"Am I allowed to fuck you now?" Unable to answer, Anya nods, her body filled with need and lust. "Good!" He grins. "Damn, I'm so gonna fuck you into oblivion!"

With these words, he lowers her body, and his hard, pulsating length dives into her.

"OH!" A sharp moan falls from her wide-parted lips. Anya feels the world around her spinning. This time she's absolutely sure this creature of hell is giving her a taste of heaven. A heat like the tropical sun spreads in her body and she could swear her body begins to catch fire under his touch. The intensity of him inside of her makes her ecstatic and he hasn't even moved yet.

Kyun's lips attach to her shoulder and the vibration of his growl shakes her body. His fingertips dig into her thighs and he gulps heavily.

He still doesn't move, seems to need a moment to adjust and even though Anya is surprised about his hesitation, she's simultaneously grateful for this moment, a moment she can dedicate to coping with the sensational burning in her gut.

Eventually, he lifts his head with a wide grin on his face. "You feel incredible!"

His words seem to recall the insufferable hunger in both of them. They kiss roughly, bite each other's lips and she rams her nails into his broad shoulders when he finally begins to move at a sinful quick pace.

Her moans echo through her apartment—and different from many other times she had sex, she doesn't moan this loudly to let him know it feels good, she moans because she has no idea how else to cope with this insane impact he has on her.

Each thrust, each roll of his hips against hers is a step closer to heaven, a step closer into a world she's never entered before. She's never enjoyed getting fucked while standing, but Kyun holds her so effortlessly between himself and the wall that she feels like he's taking her on a cloud.

Kyun growls, smirking, and thrusts himself into her harder. "Like it, babygirl? Like the way my dick feels?"

"So much!" she whines, her arms and legs wrapped around him, so eager to feel him deeper, feel him more. She wants his body to melt into hers, wants to become one with this personification of lust. "You feel so fucking good, Kyun! I can't breathe!"

"Oh!" He chuckles without stopping his thrusts. "Then let's make it even harder!"

Before she can ask what, his hand lays around her throat and he chokes her. The loss of oxygen in combination with his hard and precise thrusts makes her roll her eyes in complete and utter bliss. The dark smirk and his crimson eyes on her intensify this experience and she can see how much he loves to play with her.

For a moment she closes her eyes, enjoying his tongue and his venom, his dick and his touch taking complete control over her.
Never in her life has sex made her feel so alive.

He lets go off her neck and she pulls him closer, bites his shoulder, moaning, whispers praises into his ear, and when she leans back to look at him—

Oh, shit!

Anya's heart begins to race even faster at the sight of his pitch-black eyes.

With her brain completely dazed by him, she's unable to speak, so she needs a second to vocalize it.

"Eyes!" she gasps and Kyun abruptly stops and lowers his gaze. For a moment she's scared that this is the end.

"Fuck!" he growls. "Turn!"

His voice is even deeper now, and he lifts her off of him, rips her body around and makes her bend over the backrest of the couch. Without hesitation, he enters her again.

"OH, GOD!" she cries when he dives into her even deeper than before.

The way he keeps on fucking her instantly makes her forget about his state. This euphoria doesn't even leave room for her to be scared or bothered by the fact that he's obviously losing control right now.
She simply doesn't care. If she was to die by him fucking her, she'd embrace it with open arms and thank him with her last breath.

The sound of his flat hand slapping her ass fills the room and she moans louder at this pleasant pain.

She loves this feeling of him using her for something she's been yearning for for so damn long. Kyun's teeth attach to her shoulder while he fucks her harder. Again she feels as though his touch ripples all over her body, even in places where his hands aren't.

"Aren't you my slutty little babygirl, huh?" he pants into her ear and pulls her long hair while pounding into her so deep and hard.

"Yes! Yes!" she whines and tries to hold tight on the cushions. "Please don't stop!"

Suddenly, his tongue glides up her spine and Anya cries out loud. His venom spreads in her body like a wildfire and shakes her innermost core, the pleasure almost too intense to bear.

The words spilling out of him are so nasty, she could swear her juices are dripping all the way to the ground at the way they sound coming out of his mouth.

He seizes her jaw and lifts her body to him. She turns her head to look at him and is so relieved to see that the crimson color has returned to his eyes.

Greedy for him, she buries her hand in his black hair and kisses him wildly as he keeps up his steady rhythm.

"I knew I chose the right one, babygirl! I knew your body is made for me!"

That he, someone, who basically has nothing on his mind but sex, says this about her body almost sounds like a declaration of love to her. Anya can't help but whimper.

He chuckles out of breath. "Damn, I knew it would be worth waiting so long!"

His tongue curls over her neck, her cheek, her ear, and she's losing it. The overstimulation from his dick, hands, and saliva has almost become unbearable.

She should've come three times by now, and usually she would have. But it's almost as if he's in charge of her orgasms and if he wants this to last, if he doesn't want her to cum, then she won't. And this is slowly turning into torture. A pleasant torture.

"Now that I got this taste of you I'm gonna get more of it!" he gasps into her ear and licks her cheek again, holding her body close to his. "I'm gonna make you my little sex slave, how about that?"

The sound of his body hitting hers and the overwhelming pleasure makes it impossible for her to speak, to think.

"No need to enslave me!" she moans. "I volunteer. Do with me whatever the fuck you want!"

His low chuckle in her ear sends another shiver down her spine. "That's my good girl..."

For a breathtaking eternity, Kyun fucks her senseless, as he promised. His thrusts are so precise that every single one of them hits her deep and she feels so filled in every damn way.

But he's not giving her relief.

This demon has stamina! She underestimated that.

Her body is slowly giving up under the pleasure. Her knees are shaking, so only his tight grip around her body keeps her standing upright. She's yearning for relief but this is so much fun. She's never enjoyed sex so much without climaxing. It's incredible!

"Uh-oh, babygirl! Getting tired, aren't we?" he pants into her ear, turns her head, and shoves his tongue roughly into her mouth again.

She hates to admit it but he's right. And if she doesn't cum soon she might explode.

"Please let me cum, Kyun!" she begs against his lips. "Please, baby...please make me cum!"

The demon growls. "Fuck! It's hot when you call me baby! Do that again!"

Anya never thought there would be a way she could make him even hornier. With such a simple word?

"Please, baby!" she begs louder and feels so powerful suddenly, even as she's begging. "Please!"

"Mhhhhh!" He kisses her again, smirks against her lips. "Okay. But I'm warning you... this might get intense..."

Somehow she moans even louder when he speeds up his pace and digs her nails into his perfect ass. "Will you cum with me?"

"Will be my pleasure!" He kisses her, smirking. "Cum, babygirl! Fly with me!"

Again his words are more like a demand than an empty phrase. The moment he says them, this warmth in her body spreads and when this orgasm hits her it feels like her soul is getting jerked out of her body and falling into a pool of hot liquid ecstasy. The world around her stops spinning but bursts into screaming colors, so intense that she has to squint her eyes shut to not get blinded by them. Her body is trembling and her moans once again turn into whimpering screams.

All she feels is Kyun's touch, and she holds tight to him, an island of solidity as her world spins into a delirium of pleasure.

His movements become unsteady. The next moment the vibration of his growl, louder and deeper than ever before, runs through her body and he holds her tight, almost a little too tight.

"Fuck!" Cursing, he relieves his juices into her.

"Oh shit!" She moans at the sensational feeling of him climaxing into her. It's as if his juices contain his aphrodisiac and Anya feels a rippling power rolling through her as he seems to share his orgasm with her.

This gives her the absolute and ultimate rest.

For a moment their moans and poor attempts at collecting their souls from the stratosphere are all Anya can hear. Then he stops and when he lets go of her, her heavy upper body collapses on the backest and her feelings completely overwhelm her.

Her own orgasm in combination with his, his touches, sharing this with him, is more than she can handle. With her forearms on the backrest she lowers her head and tears run down her burning cheeks.

Kyun pulls her body up to him again.
"Oh, babygirl!" He whispers. "Shhh!"

He kisses her cheek, and turns her head to kiss her lips softly. For a long moment he holds her tight as they try to simmer down before he slips out of her.

Overwhelmed, overstimulated, and so damn overpowered, she keeps holding tight to the couch. Before the last of her strength can give out and leave her to slip to the ground, Kyun lifts her weak body over the backrest into the cushions—which she probably ruins with his juices, but she couldn't care less.

While wrapping the throw blanket around her naked body, she watches him pulling up his boxers and pants, all focused on this task while swiping his long hair out of his face. His chest rising and falling quickly from his exertion, the sweat that drips down his chest.

He turns his back to her and Anya's jaw drops when she finally gets a full view of his tattoo. Three purple roses with green leaves winding around a cross.

Only the lettering next to the roses is hard for her to recognize in the dim light of the room. She wonders why a demon who's unable to see beauty has something beautiful like roses tattooed on his back, not to mention the cross...

The urge to stand up and touch and kiss his skin is immense, but something tells her that she's not allowed to anymore.

And this hurts.

She loved this.
She loved the sex.
She loved the sex because it was Kyun.

But the way he's putting on his clothes now without cuddling her first—or even looking at her—makes her realize that this is all he can give her. And despite the things she said a few minutes ago while he was fucking her, she's not made to be his sex slave. Not made to exist only for this type of sex with him. She should be filled with happiness and love and satisfaction but all of that is draining away, leaving only an intense pain because she wants so much more than he's able to give her.

"Did I hurt you?" Kyun asks and rips her out of her thoughts. His voice is low and soft. Nothing is left of that demon that just said the nastiest things to her.

She shakes her head. She knows she'll be sore tomorrow, but somehow she doesn't want him to know that.

He sits next to her and takes her wrists. They're bruised. But that's okay.

Kyun sighs before fishing his shirt off the ground and putting it on.

"I really liked it a lot!" she finally says and he looks at her with a weak smile on his face.

"I know..."

"But it doesn't change anything!" she adds a little hesitantly. She can't throw away the chance of a good, normal relationship for someone who will never ever love her back. "I will still go on that date..."

"I know you will," he says in a low voice and gets up. "I didn't fuck you so you would change your mind!"

Holding tight to her blanket she looks up to him. "Then why did you? Why did you fuck me, Changkyun?"

Kyun glances at her. "Because I wanted to!"

"Because you wanted to?"

She scoffs. Sure, as always when it comes to her, there's no hidden agenda.

The demon takes his jacket. "You have no idea what kind of impact you have, so don't be so condescending!"

What the? What kind of impact? Her vagina?

"Have fun on your date!" he mumbles. "We both know how this will end..."

Before he can disappear again, she grabs his wrist and he looks down at it. Then their eyes meet.

"Kyun, do me a favor and don't show up anymore..." Saying these words hurts her so much that she has trouble breathing. "I promise I'll get this deal done. But I... please, don't come unless I call you. And I'll only call you if it's an emergency..."

This time he scoffs as he slips into his jacket. "Tell that to your subconscious!"

Why does she have such a hard time understanding what he's saying? Has the sex with him completely addled her brain?

"What?"

"Nevermind!"

Again she feels her pulse quicken. But she doesn't want to blow up now. She wants to part from him as easily and painlessly as possible. She doesn't want to fight. She just has to find a way to live without him. This is a clean cut.

"I mean it!" she pleads and looks at him. "Kyun, please!"

For a long moment, he returns her gaze, clenching his jaw, before he shakes his head. "Yeah...whatever!"

With these words, he disappears. And for the first time she's absolutely sure that, as long as she sticks to the deal, she won't see him ever again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 104 12
Available on Ebooks and in Paperback on Amazon. Make sure to get yourself a copy today :) Dream Awards 2021 -- Fanfiction Category -- 1st Place Tim...
962 262 23
【 π’˜π’π’π’‰π’ 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆. π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕 π’ƒπ’†π’„π’‚π’Žπ’† π’„π’π’π’”π’•π’“π’Šπ’„π’•π’†π’…, π’‰π’Šπ’” π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 οΏ½...
8.5K 485 23
Changkyun is lost, he always feels a big hole inside his chest every second of every day. The fact that he's in love with his best friend Hoseok does...
64.4K 4.3K 56
Changkyun doesn't want to go to the stupid party. Jooheon's only wish is to spend the night with his best friend and have some fun. They both have th...