WE ARE ALIVE NOW

By Hazazel7

A life without love or purpose is a world without a name. One year after saving the world yet again, Naruto U... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
FINAL CHAPTER: WE ARE ALIVE NOW.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

4 0 0
By Hazazel7

Konohamaru unlocks a two sided green gate, he pushes it in slightly to allow Sakura to pass. Once she's passed over, Konohamaru entered as well and closes the gate. Sakura trudged upon the terrace, towards the entrance, while she approached the building she also noticed the beautiful patio.

" When did this get built? " she asked, " a year ago. Construction started a few weeks after big brother left, he sent me a message (the very first) and the architectural design of the house. I believe he was inspired by houses he saw wherever he was at the time, as you can see the building is different to every other one in the village. Which is why, we had it fenced high and round, so it won't stand out if everyone could see it " Konohamaru informs.

Sakura lifted her gaze to the big house, with a unique and mordern structural design. Konohamaru unlocks the front door, and they both went into the house.

The first room they came into, was the living room, with white painted smooth wooden floor; Sakura gazed upon a white sofa, and a matching colored single sitter chair. Sakura discovered with just her eyes alone, a dinning area and a kitchen much voluminous than the bedroom of her apartment.

" There are four bedrooms, and one master bedroom, a storage room (which I am yet to clean up, so much cobwebs and dust) there is also the study. Every room is quite spacious, but this right here is the largest room in the house " said Konohamaru.

" Do you mind giving big sis a tour? " Sakura said in a teasing tone, to which Konohamaru chuckles. " Well that's why you're here- "

Konohamaru looked back, when he heard the dropping of a foot, and there discovered an anbu waiting outside.

" I'll be back " He says leaving her inside.

Sakura watched as Konohamaru was engaged in a colloquy with the anbu, which lasted for about fifty seconds before the anbu disappeared using the body flicker technique, Konohamaru jogs back.

" I'm sorry, but Hokage sama as requested my presence. I'm hoping it's not a mission, because I really can't have that storage room unclean. So here is the key, if you're done, you can lock up. I'll come find you, if you're still not here when I return " He said.

Konohamaru hands over the house key to Sakura, which she gladly took, Konohamaru turns back and disappears using the same technique the anbu had just used. Once the third Hokage's grandson had departed, Sakura toured the house till she opened the door into the master bedroom, which had a dark and pinkish theme.

" Naruto, your taste in color must have also changed. Cause this is so not you, " said Sakura walking into the bedroom.

Sakura looked in astonishment at the king sized bed, two mordern lamp stands on either side of the bed.

" Naruto what in the world are you thinking, you can't live alone in this big house, " she said.

Sakura heaves an exasperated sigh, everything she's seen has been too much that she's grown slightly tired, so she decided to sit down and just rest for a bit.

' I might have an indigestion, if I keep moving about ' thought Sakura.

Sakura sits down on the edge of the bed, and it felt incredibly soft and bouncy beneath her butt; that she was tempted to move further back, till she was all the way to the top of the bed.

Sakura places her head on a pillow, and slid down unto her back.

" Hmm, I'll just rest up for a bit and leave " she says in a dull tone.

Sakura slowly slips into slumber, till she was gone off into the realm of dreams. . . Sakura wakes up with a violent start at the frightful, and familiar clap of thunder.

" Oh shit! Not again ".

- SOMEWHERE IN KONOHAGAKURE -

At an early hour in the night, rain poured heavily upon every single building, and person or thing that wasn't within; lightning peals through the clouds, and vanishes into the cloudy night sky. Thunder bellows, and it's noise reverberates throughout the atmosphere, shaking every being to it's core.

And among that which, was not within, is Mebuki Haruno; one and only mother of Sakura Haruno. With her yellow blond hair, and her clothing wet, she tried her best to run through the rain to get home as fast as she could with two difficult late night grocery bags in her hands.

' Why the hell did I not take heed of last night's rainstorm, and come out this late for grocery shopping ' thought Mebuki.

Mrs Haruno thought of it, and she realized she had thought the rainstorm would only occur once, and hadn't stayed in since some shops were doing repairs due to the damages caused by the rainstorm. And though the pouring rain was no where near, that of the previous night, the dropping liquids still whipped at her: courtesy of the berserk wind.

Mebuki found herself using as much Chakra as possible, to keep herself grounded. Unfortunately, the wind only grew in it's madness, and as she went on with steady running steps, she flinched at a strong gale trying to pry the grocery bags out of her hands.

That reaction, caused her to trip over her own foot, and began to cascade forward, she loses grip of the bags and she thought she was really going to get hurt. When all of a sudden, everything slowed down, the droplets of rain came to a near halt, as their descent became sluggish.

In the cold night of the windy rain, a blur with the glimmer of blue, and the sound and glimmer of blue-white clad electricity passed through the ambiance. And before Mebuki could blink, a hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her back unto her feet, whilst her grocery bags were swept away in mid air into the grasp of another.

At that moment, time began to flow at the pace it should, and the rain fell as they were supposed to. However, no more liquid came upon Mebuki, which was when she tilted her head slightly up and noticed a sky blue colored umbrella.

" You must have been startled, are you okay? ", Mebuki heard a voice to her left say. " I'm sure she's fine, right? " asked another male voice, she wasn't quite familiar with.

Mebuki's eyes flickers towards the man at her right, whom had his arm around her waist, and she gulped at the sight. A beautiful man, with a black thin goatee and trimmed side beards; his eyes were like the abyss of the night, but yet had some solace in them.

Right in that moment, she remembered the words the young man, with long dark hair tied into a pony tail at the back, said.

" Yes, I'm fine " she replied with so little effort, it sounded like a whisper.

" That's a relief, thank goodness we arrived in time. You could have seriously been hurt, " said the voice to her left.

Mrs Haruno, allowed her eyes to also shift towards her other side, and at the sight she felt air get stuck in her throat that she almost couldn't breath. A handsome, and regal looking young man with a golden and slightly white blond hair, which was in a Nordic braid, a unique style of hair she had never come across.

The regal young man had piercing, luminous blue irises; some portions of his side hair were long flat braids reaching below his shoulder, his hair carefully swept back at the top, with a fishtailed braid hanging down to the back below his shoulder blades.

And unlike the beautiful young man to Mebuki's right, the regal young man had a fully grown goatee, trimmed to look neat, and side beards which went as a perfect match with a pair of three dark whiskers on each cheek, framing his fair tanned face.

Perfecting the perfected, Mebuki also noticed his dusty pink lips, and immediately looked away to avoid a nosebleed which was well on the way.

' Get it together Mebuki, you're married ' she thought.

" It's dangerous to be out here alone like this, so we're hoping you won't mind us walking you home. This late, your family must be worried. " said the regal young man.

Mebuki nods and they began to walk again, as she was about to wonder if the regal young man might be getting soaked by the rain, she noticed he had an umbrella to. It was then the word family crossed her mind, and she chuckles.

" Only my husband await me, " " no children? " asked the dark haired beauty. " I do, a daughter. She's always busy helping people out at the konoha hospital, at this rate she'll become the head of the hospital before she's twenty five. I miss her, but I'm really just so proud of her " said Mebuki.

' Maybe if Sakura's accomplishment picks the interest of any of this two amazing men, she'll finally ditch the Uchiha boy and get married to someone who will be there ' she thought.

Both the regal young man and the beautiful young man, glanced at each other simultaneously, confirming that they both have the same assumptions upon what Mebuki had just said.

" Is your daughter, perhaps Haruno Sakura? " asked the beauty, feeling avid, Mebuki nodded. " Yes, that's her. You know my daughter? " she asks.

" Yes, I'm- ", " he's a fan of her, so am I. We've heard of her intelligence, and her dexterity concerning medical ninjutsu. So we're surprised to be walking alongside the mother of such a talented woman " said the regal.

' Unbelievable, they both are already smitten by Sakura's reputation, this will be cake '.

" I can always introduce both of you to her, " " but wouldn't that make her boyfriend jealous? " asked the beauty.

" She doesn't have one. There is no boyfriend around to get jealous, my daughter is pretty single " said Mebuki with a smile.

The beautiful young man kept his puzzled expression forward, whilst the regal young man eyed the beauty with careful and assessing eyes.

" Maybe your daughter isn't dating now, perhaps she's dated someone in the past? " asked the regal.

' Do they know about the Uchiha? It seems unlikely, this two don't appear to be regulars and Sakura and the Uchiha boy never really made their relationship known... Nah, I'm just overthinking it ' Mebuki thought.

" No she hasn't- - oh here we are " she said stopping.

They had arrived in front of the Haruno residence, both young men noticed a man looking out through the window, in a lightened room.

" Thank you for escorting me, and I do hope to see you again... If I may pry, are you two foreign envoys? ",

The regal young man chuckles, as the door of the Haruno house opens, and Kizashi stood at the doorway.

" You should go on, your husband must have been frightened " said the regal. " Yes of course, then I'll see you both some other time? "

" Yes, you surely will " said the beautiful young man.

Satisfied with their response, Mebuki wanted to take back the grocery bag, but before she knew it, the bags were gone and when she looked they were sitting at the foot of the door. The beautiful young man, hands his umbrella over to Mebuki, she accepted though somewhat stunned by how fast the regal was.

" Have a good night, Mrs Haruno " said the regal. " Same to you both ".

Then Mebuki left the two men in the rain, once she was out of ear shot, the regal stepped closer to the beauty and lifted his umbrella slightly to be over their heads.

" Why did you stop me from telling her who I was, did you already predict what she was going to say? ", " I'm not that familiar with Sakura's mom, so I didn't recognize her. But once I did, I had to know what she thought of you, "

" And? ", " not too highly am afraid, Sasuke ".

Sasuke frowns, clutching his fist.

" You sure have a way of making me want to punch you Naruto, that must be your special ability. Tormenting me, " Naruto Uzumaki smirks.

Naruto pats Sasuke on the shoulder, " don't worry too much. You've proven you're a good person, as a stranger, it won't be difficult for her to accept the guy her daughter loves. So just go to the house, here is the spare key, "

Naruto extends a key to Sasuke, tentatively the Uchiha reached out and took the key. Naruto also pushes the umbrella into Sasuke's hand.

" A good night sleep will do you some good, so go on home. I'll be back late, " " yeah go off, and eat ramen you gluttonous fool " Sasuke said still frowning walking away with the umbrella.

" I've fasted for a whole day to eat ramen, how much of a glutton am I to be capable of that, uh Sasuke! " Naruto yells.

Sasuke waves his hands back, and went on his way. Naruto smiles, before pulling his hood over his head, and speeding off. . .

" Ayame, we should start closing soon. I think the rain just keeps getting heavier, " said Teuchi from the kitchen, " Aye! "

Ayame her head hung, behind the counter caught a glimpse of a silhouette in the light, and reacting she speaks before looking up.

" Welcome to Ichiraku ramen, how may we serve you- "

Ayame forgot whatever was left in her mind to say, at the sight of Naruto, whom appeared to her mature and highly attractive, Naruto expected the reaction but to lessen the confusion, he decided to come clean.

" It's me, Ayame chan. Naruto Uzumaki, and I have returned! " He exclaimed, " huh? You're who now "...

After a little while, Ayame and Teuchi have finally come to terms with Naruto's growth, though it still felt weird for Ayame to see Naruto looking like he was.

" So how many ramen are you eating tonight, it's on the house " Ayame said, her eyes carefully avoiding Naruto's luminous gaze.

" Fifteen bowls of ramen, keep them coming! ".

Naruto found himself on his twelfth bowl, when a person wearing black from head to toe, his face, hands, legs, and head covered. The person came and sat down on a stool beside Naruto.

" Welcome to Ichiraku ramen, how may we serve y- ",

The stranger's body puffs up, like a balloon, the light was the first to shine, and then came,

BOOM!!!

Thank you for reading. Remember to vote and leave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
263K 7.8K 57
Naruhina. When Naruto is sent to Konaha to learn the value of money by his father, he thinks his life is ruined and boring for the next six months. ...
262K 6.9K 26
My name is (Y/n). I was adopted by the nicest people ever. Uzumaki Kushina, and Namikaze Minato.. I apologize now for spelling and grammar errors. ~D...
25K 892 39
Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a university play boy. Leaving women high & dry...