Love Should Go On {A Taemin o...

By Astral_Projection

These are my memoirs. I am Kwon Kiku, Boa's adopted sister and best friend of Lee Taemin. This is how I remem... More

Happy Birthday Bling Bling!
The Twins
Happy Birthday Kiku~
Birthday Confession
Debut
Happy Birthday Taemin~ First Date, First Kiss
Meeting EXO
Jealousy
'Tis The Season
Happy New Years
Hanging Out With Kai
The End As We Know It

Love Should Go On {A Taemin of SHINee Love Story} Character Info

11.5K 81 22
By Astral_Projection

Name: Kwon Kiku (last name first)

Age:15

Date of Birth:4-13-95

Height: 5'9''

Looks: Wavy brown hair that reaches her lower back and gray eyes. Heart shaped face,cupid bow lips,clear pale complexion.

Personality: Happy, shy when first meets people, bubbly, kind-hearted, sweet, kind, caring, quiet, up beat, positive when things are bad.

Other Info: She was born in Tokyo,Japan named Kiku Katsumi. Her mother,father,and herself moved to Seoul when she was seven. Her parents died in a car accident in the same year. In result,Kiku was sent to a orphanage. She was bounced from foster home to foster home until she was eleven and was adopted by Kwon Boa's mother. She's close friends with everyone related to KPop because of her sweet personality. But Big Bang and SHINee are like her family. Boa also helped Kiku begin her singing career,making her the newest member in the SM family.

Please enjoy the story! Vote && comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1K 14
A story in which one girl finds herself growing up amongst yet-to-be rising stars. (aka child!SHINee)
1.2K 80 22
SHINee Lee Jinki/ Onew FanFic This is Sori and Onew's story-
20.7K 226 16
A book of one shots written by yours truly. I am open to requests so feel free to comment or message me.
2.3K 54 11
Minho and Taemin have been dating for a few years. Taemin was happy and loved Minho, but when Minho arrives to school with good news and bad news, Ta...