๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, chris sturn...

Por mattialvr

"๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - stella r... Mรกs

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
(002) the archer
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(008) when the party's over
(009) my tears ricochet
(010) 1 step forward
(011) 3 steps back
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(014) style
(015) golden

(001) matilda

2K 26 8
Por mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella was woken up by an agitating honking noise.

shit.

school.

FUCK.

she looked over at her phone.

kristoff 🥶🥶 13 missed calls

FUCKFUCKFUCK

she immediately called him back.

"where the fuck are you??" he asked.

"SHIT- OUCH." she hissed, tripping on her way to the bathroom, "sorry, give me like 2 seconds i'm putting my shoes on."

liar. she hadn't even brushed her teeth yet.

"well, get here faster. matt's worried he's gonna be late on the first day of school." chris sighed.

"okay okay, give me like 3 minutes." she put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"3 minutes to put on your-"

"BYE!" she hung up.

she brushed her teeth while picking out clothes.

since it was her first day back to school, she didn't want to go looking homeless, but she didn't want to go full glam either.

she wore black wide legged jeans and a lyrical lemonade shirt she most likely stole from one of the triplets.

she grabbed concealer, mascara, and her huda beauty highlighter and her schoolbag that was probably empty and ran downstairs.

"LORENZO, ELENA, AND ALEXANDRO YOU BETTER BE READY- oh." her three siblings were sitting on the couch. they showered and ate breakfast and they were all ready.

"c'mon, the triplets are outside." she grumbled, surprised that her siblings were ready before her, and essentially more put together.

"took you long enough!" chris sassed, rolling down the window.

"get out." she opened the door.

"what! no! i'm sorry i was all sassy!"

"i need the mirror, christopher."

"why?"

"makeup?"

"you look good already!"

"complimenting me won't get you anywhere, get the fuck out."

"jeez. fine." he mumbled, going to the back.

she put her seatbelt on and began doing her makeup.

"matt, i'm doing my mascara if i blind myself i will sue you."

"oh my god." nick rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"can you actually?" chris gaped, shocked that a simple poke in the eye can lead to permanent blindness.

"i'm not sure really." she frowned, finishing off her makeup.

"how come all your siblings are more put together than you are?" chris asked, looking at how clean and awake they are compared to stella.

"cause i raised them right. mom and dad were lousy with me." she said, touching up her highlighter.

"oh." the mere mention of her parents upset chris. he hated how they made her take care of her other siblings despite the short age gap between them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ellasinrome

liked by rootbeerenthusiast and 138 others
ellasinrome sneak peak of my new song for the spam 🙈🙈 tell me not the best

view all comments

pepsilover ur not the best

ellasinrome i really love ignoring people like it's something everyone should do ngl

user9 NEW SONG WHEN??

rootbeerenthusiast is this why mr.frank was walking over to u acting all disappointed
ellasinrome ... no

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

rootbeerenthusiast

liked by nicklovesscreaming and 87 others
rootbeerenthusiast first day back and i already want this year to end

view all comments

ellasinrome pic creds where??
rootbeerenthusiast when u preform in a stadium
ellasinrome the fact that u said that makes me feel like u have no hope in my future at all 💔
rootbeerenthusiast shut the fuck up
pepsilover be nice matt
rootbeerenthusiast you shut the fuck up then??

nicklovesscreaming first day back and kids already known as the emo kid

pepsilover ella take pics of me next 😁
ellasinrome OKOKOK
ellasinrome ELLA X CHRIS PHOTOSHOOT WHEN ???

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

before she knew it, it was already lunch.

thank god she had lunch with all her friends so she didn't have to worry about where to sit.

she walked over to chris who was sitting at a table all alone.

"hey." he looked up from his tray.

"hi?" she put her tray down and sat next to him, "you good?" she noticed he wasn't carrying the usual bubbly aura he usually had.

"yeah-" he paused, "when do you wanna do the photoshoot?"

"when we get home?" she suggested, "or we can go out to anywhere to take pictures."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

surprisingly, ella felt as though the day went by super fast.

matt dropped her and her siblings off at her house, to which she thanked him profusely.

she was alone in her room. just her, her phone, headphones, and a guitar.

she took a look at her notes app and saw a bunch of lyrics scattered around. piece by piece, she put them in order and made a song.

now she just had to figure out the chords and record it.

she messed around with her guitar until she was happy with her result.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

liked by el.romano and 165,729 others
stella.rom big things r coming 😉😉

view all comments

user9 IS THIS ABT THE SPAM????
user5 SHH WHY R U TELLING EVERYONE ABT THESPAM
user8 what spam ?

ty.john another song? lol
nicolassturniolo literally what are you still doing here??

enzo.romano it's the bomb.com 💯💯
stella.rom why r u like this
enzo.romano love u 💞💞
↳  stella.rom love u too 😒😒

christophersturniolo CALL ME
stella.rom OKOK

matthew.sturniolo Is chris gonna find out before us again??
christophersturniolo yes
stella.rom no
christophersturniolo oh
stella.rom bitch??
matthew.sturniolo lie: FAILED ❌📸

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"TELL MEEE!" chris yelled over the phone.

"SHH!" she hissed, "alex is asleep." fixating her phone on the edge of the bed so that he could see her.

"okay?"

"he's right next to me."

"oh."

"yeah, he had a nightmare or something i don't remember." she sighed. "anyways! why'd you call?"

"because of your post?" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "i wanna know what the 'big thing' is. also, i wanna pick you up so we could do our photoshoot."

"damn, you're really excited about this photoshoot, huh?"

"i guess so." he shrugged, "stop trying to change the topic. what's your big thing."

"it's a song!"

chris could practically hear the excitement in her voice. "let me hear it!"

(the song linked above)

"so?" she gulped, "why are you so quiet?"

"it's so good!" he broke the silence, "god, i love it!"

"really?" her face was flushed.

"yeah! shit's fire!" he nodded, "is it about... tyler?" he asked warily.

"yeah." she cleared her throat, looking everywhere except her phone screen.

"i'm sorry- i don't even know why i mentioned him." he apologized, sympathy very prominent on his features.

"it's fine. i'm over him- i'm over what happened anyways." she said, picking at her skin.

"wanna go to the park and talk about it?"

it was very odd for chris to be this kind.

"yes." she tried her best to make her voice wavering unnoticeable.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHRIS EMOTIONAL ERA 🔥🔥🔥
ik y'all r thinking that this is unrealistic but like let's be fr this whole thing is unrealistic it's a fanfic 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
LOVEUUU

💞
J

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

381K 6.1K 43
๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿฆ‹. โžณ ๐“‚€ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐• ๐•๐•  ๐“‚€ *ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท * *โœญหš๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she writes...
33.7K 168 18
As Hazel moves to a new school a new friend nick introduces you to his brothers and gain a massive love for one ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐ŸšจNOT SEXUALISING THE TRIPLETS IN...
67.2K 1.3K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
662K 10.3K 44
-'๐œ—๐œš'- ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...