Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

By AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

109

743 48 6
By AllForMrPark

JIMIN POV

I planned on heading over to do a round around Daegu, checking the area for any possible danger or threat, checking if that girl or any of the guys are still around, but I somehow ended up in front of a massive Villa.

Where the hell am I?

It's like I woke up from a dream. I have no idea how I got here. But the place seems familiar. At least it feels like it.

Not knowing why, I got out of the car and walked up the porch to the front door. There is a keypad.
I typed in some numbers without thinking. It's like my fingers did it on their own. A few times. And then the door flew open.

'You're- it's you.' I was looking at that woman. That girl that I keep dreaming about for days now. The very same one that I've been told to kill.

'Jimin?' She said my name, looking at me in equal shock

But she had a gun.

'NO! No! Sorry! We thought someone was breaking in. That's all.' She blurted the words out as she put her gun on some table inside, raising her hands to show me that she doesn't have a weapon

My hand was still on my knives, just in case. But that's not even my biggest issue right now.

'Where am I?'

'You- you don't know where you are?' She seemed even more surprised. But I don't even have a thing to say. I have no clue. I just stared at her like an idiot.

'You're in Seoul. But... How did you get here?'

'I... I..'

'Can you not remember that either?' Her voice sounds worried. The least I can do is answer with a nod.

'Are you alone?'

'Yes. Just me. I just got into a car earlier, wanting to go somewhere. I don't know how I ended up here. What is this place?'

'This is our home. Your... home. Do you want to come in?' She moved aside a little to show me to the entrance, but 6 armed guys seem to be on edge and ready to take me down.

'Put the guns down! He's lost and scared. Put those down.'
Just like the other night, she stepped in front of me, protecting me. Why the hell is the doing that???

'Jimin, man, do you know who we are?' One of the guys asked me, lowering his gun

'Mercenaries.'

'Well... he's not wrong.' Another one answered and all the weapons got moved away, but I will hold onto my knife just in case

'Is your head okay? Does it hurt?' Again. Worried. What it up with this woman?

I did shake my head to tell her I'm not in pain, but that's it.

'Do you wanna...?' She gestured at the house again, asking me to come in
'No one is going to hurt you. I promise. No fighting.'

'Let's... Let's pull back. Give him space.' I think that's the leader. Looks like it by how everyone stepped back at his command

'You're safe here. I promise.'

She might be a spy, or a mercenary, or whatever, but she sounded honest, so I took the chance and nodded, agreeing.

'You said this was my home?' I was a bit lost looking around. How can a place seem so familiar, yet so strange?

'Yes. Do you want to see your room?'

I have a room?

I took a few steps and headed for the stairs, taking a turn into a hallway that seemed promising.

One of the doors caught my attention. I don't know why because they all look the same, but it was a feeling.
I thought about going in, already holding the handle, but I decided against it. I can't just walk into random rooms.

'This here is your room.' She pointed to one of the doors as we walked towards them

Again, the same damn feeling. There are knives on the dresser. I saw them as soon as I walked in, so I walked over to inspect them. They... these do look like mine.

'Those are yours. You have more in the second drawer.'

Opening the drawers of the dresser in front of me, I felt pure shock go through my body once again.

In one of the drawers were pictures. Wedding pictures. Pictures of us. I looked at the picture in my hand, then at her, then back at the picture.

'What is this?' I barely whispered

'That's us.' Her voice is a bit muggy, like she's sad

'This dress... I saw it. I had a dream about it. I saw it there.' The dress she's wearing in the picture is the same as the one I saw in my dreams

'You- you had a dream?' She stuttered a little

'I had a lot of them since I've seen you last time. I keep seeing your face in it. Sometimes, it's cut up and bloody. Sometimes, it's just your voice.'

I don't know why I'm telling her this, but I'm just out of it. I'm so lost in my own mind. It's like I'm inside of a living dream. I can't tell the difference between real and fake at the moment. 

'In these... dreams... what happens?' She took a step closer as she asked me and I instinctively took one back. I've fought her twice now, and I'm not doing it right now. 

'I'm- I'm sorry. I'm not gonna do anything to you, I promise.' She panicked a little, pulling herself back. Maybe she didn't mean to do it.

'They are confusing. I hear your voice telling me things. Or see you. But... they don't feel like dreams. It feels too real.'

'What... what if the things you see are actually real?'

What if what she's saying is true? These pictures... I'd think they're fabricated if I didn't end up here by accident. They couldn't know I'm coming. Even I didn't know.

My eyes went back down to the pictures, going through the rest of them. In one of them, we are dancing together. It looks like the room downstairs. In one of them, I'm just holding her in my arms, and we are both laughing. In one of them, I was kissing her. And the last picture looks like it's been taken in a church. We both had rings on our fingers. The rings we're wearing in these pictures match the one I've got on my neck.

'Jungkook took those.' She barely spoke, clearly choking on her tears a little

'Hmm.'

I didn't think much as I walked over to her, taking both of our necklaces out. I just had to make sure I'm not insane.

'Same.' I whispered

'This is exactly where you gave it to me. In that bed there.' She was biting on her lip nervously, her eyes filled with tears. She looked sad. Truly.

For some reason, I had a huge urge to hold her and comfort her. And before I thought about my actions, I was holding her face in my hands.
Tears spilt out of her eyes and she leaned into my hand. The way she reacted when I touched was nothing short of heartbreaking. She can't be lying. No one can act this hurt. Is she possibly telling me the truth?

'Do I really know you?'

'Yes.' Her hand laid on top of mine, holding it pressed against her cheek. 'You know me.'

'Then why don't I know that I know you?' There is something seriously wrong with me

'It's a very long story. If you stay, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. If you'd like.' She wiped her tears away frantically

I just shook my head. I can't stay here. I could die in a second. This is an enemy house I'm in right now. Or my house. I have no idea...

'You can lock yourself up if you want. All of your clothes are still here, too.' She is almost pleading with me to stay, but that can't happen.

'No. I need to go back to my father. He'll be looking for me.'

There is something she's trying to tell me, but she's holding back. It's obvious. After being quiet for a while, she simply nodded, speaking quietly.
'Okay.'

'I need to go.'

'Right.' She sniffled. 'I'll see you out.'

Those guys were downstairs, all looking at me weirdly as I passed them by. I need to run from here. Fast. I didn't take a look back at any of them, not even at her, as I ran out and jumped in my car.

The first time she told me she was my wife, I thought she was absolutely mentally ill. Second time, it was almost convincing. But right now, it seems like it is 100% true.
The rings, the pictures, the way she is with me... I can't believe it, yet I do. 

But why would I want to kill her if I'm married to her? Why would I get married in the first place? Is it some plan or something? 

And all those people, those guys... They seemed just as shocked. Do I know them as well? If that's my home, does that make me a mercenary, too? Or am I just inflitrating on account of my father to take them down?

Right about now, I do not feel like doing my job. I need to kill that woman, but it's like everytime I come close to it, my body freezes and I can't do it. And after this right now, I defintiely don't want to. 

And what do I do about their hideout? I should tell my father about it, but he will kill them. And there is so much more that I want to know. They even let me in without a fight, even though I almost killed a few of them last time we met. There is no honour with me, but I can return the favour and not go after them this once. For allowing me to leave peacefully.

What in the hell is going on with my head?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 998 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
342K 21.6K 60
"Do you know what the owner of a property do to their trespasser?" "Wh- what?" "Claim that trespasser as their property. Forever." When you unknowing...
2.8K 114 22
On a rainy day, Ji Ah unintentionally exchanged her phone with a stranger's phone. Who would have known that this would lead her to a life with only...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction