Speedforce Demons and Monsters

By DynocAnonymous

Nora west-allen has traveled back in time inorder to get way from a super villain speedster called Godspeed,w... More

To Devoe .... cheers
Is she ?
The lounge
Fire Ball
The Fanatics 4
You will be known as Shockwave
The Nursery
In to the speedforce
Bored
Enter Shockwave
Downtown Showdown
Aftermath
The reason Why
Demons and Monsters
Bounty Hunters
What's Going On ?
Deathspeed V Godspeed
Frost Shut Up
Dad Stop!
But moooom
Happily Bribed
Sort of Died
School was a lot of Fun
Dawn was furious
Fake ID's
Just the 4 of us
First kiss[Second kiss]
First Date

Date Night

120 4 0
By DynocAnonymous

                     [March 15 2025]

     {Caitlin's apartment 6 pm}

The house was a mess because Caitlin Snow couldn't decide on what to wear.She sat down on her bed.

"Ok this is crazy,I can't possibly do this."she said to herself , thinking this date with Barry might be the stupidest idea ever.

Suddenly her eyes landed on the clock that said 6:00pm.

"Oh my God, it's 6pm I have to get ready"she said while running to her closet taking everything out and dumping it on her bed.

"No,I look fat in this,No it's not my colour, yuck Barry hates this colour,God I look uptight in this"she said frantically changing clothes in front of a mirror pulling out  each dress and looking at it on herself rejecting each one for some reason.She maybe a mature woman with multiple phD's but at this moment she was no better than a teenage girl who was going on a first date with her crush.

"Oh God I'm a mess"she said sitting down.She was not even done taking a breath when she felt something different it was a familiar feeling but it scared her.

"Oh no no no not now, not now pleaseeee "she tried to control her transformation as the temperature of the room started to go down,she closed her eyes, closed her fists tightly hoping to get control but it was too late.

When she opened her eyes it was frost that opened them,Frost looked around the room only to find it messy.

Frost was standing in front of the mirror in pink bathrobe, that of course was a complete ridicule to her.

"What was she doing playing dress up"she said grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of black trousers putting them on before walking out into the living room, examining it because it was strange that she was out and there was no  trouble around after her examination of the house she concluded that there was indeed no trouble at all.

"Finally out with no drama or danger to handle"she smirked sitting on the sofa grabbing the tv remote but before she could turn the tv on  the door bell rung.

"And here I thought I was free"she grunted,but then got up to see who it was that she was going to fight with,it was obvious because nobody visits Caitlin.

She looked through the peep hole and saw Barry,she gave herself a wicked smile and opened the door.

Barry turned around when the door opened.

"Hey Cait........."Barry was saying but words evaporated in thin air when he saw the wickedly smiling Frost.

"Expecting someone?"asked Frost with a smug look on her face.

"Frost"said Barry more to himself than her.

Her eyes traced him,his perfectly shaped hair,the flower in his hand,the wrinkle free shirt he was wearing with dress trousers,she smiled and snatched the rose 🌹 out of his hand.

"So that's why the house is a mess and I'm out"she said while laughing going inside.

"What do you mean?"asked Barry following her inside.

"She must have been crazy nervous to draw me out"said frost playing with the flower petals.

"She was nervous"said Barry looking at her and then the house which was a mess.

Frost rolled her eyes ."what do I know Flash I'm just an alter ego with powers and a common sense right?"said Frost plastering a smile on her face.

"So date night was a bust"she continued.she stood up giving him back the flower."she will call you when she is in control"said frost turning around.

Barry stood up behind her "wait, I'm not going anywhere"he said being obvious like it was a given.

"What?"asked Frost turning around to face him.

He moved forward."You might refer to yourself as some one different  than Caitlin,but to me you're two sides of the same person......will you go out with me"said Barry offering her the flowers once again with a genuine smile on his face.

Frost bust out laughing."That was a good one Flash"said frost patting his shoulder,but when he raised his eyebrows and did not  respond to her laughter, she stopped and her eyes bulged out.

"Oh you're not kidding"she asked in a serious tone.

"I already have everything planned out" Barry said trying to convince her."Come on Flash and Frost it will be fun"He said grinning showing his perfectly white teeth.

Frost gave him an intense look  trying to fight a battle in her head.

"Pretty please"said Barry making a cute puppy dog face.

Frost sighed"You Know you have been warned"frost warned him.

"I'll keep that in mind"said Barry smiling.

"Give me a minute" Frost said going into the bedroom.After about 10 minutes she came back wearing an aesthetically pleasing combination of blue and black.She wore a blue halter dress 👗 falling on her knees and black heels,her white soft skin was glowing like a moon on a blue sky,her eyes like the stars that surround the moon, she was wearing blue lipstick boldly and it suited her.

Barry was speechless.They got out of the house and started walking around the block, Frost had the flower he gave her in her hand.

Barry was continuously looking at her,his gaze fixed on her,which was making her stomach flutter but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that.She turned to him and arched a brow asking him was he was looking at.

Barry was startled by her sudden question,he didn't know what to say he run alot of excuses in his mind,not for the first time today he was feeling scared.

"How do you make the lipstick work?"the words come out of his mouth as he scratched the back of his head and laughing nervously.

She laughed to herself but after a while she answered him.
"I can control my powers genius plus I absorb heat to keep me warm"she said looking at him.
"Oky let's eat"said Barry.

She nodded and turned to take a step but in a blink of an eye she found herself on a rooftop of the tallest building in Central city.

The roof was decorated with lights and flowers,in the middle a table with two chairs was set with candles and dinner.

"WOW!you really did plan it"said Frost amazed at the sight in front of her.

They sat down he helped her sit down in her chair being the perfect gentleman.

"So flash"said Frost as a way of starting a conversation.

"Frost"said Barry in the same tone with a smile on his face.
"Mmmh it sounds nice 'FlashFrost' I like it"said Barry chuckling,frost joined him.

"This is tasty, what is it?"Frost asked enjoying the sweet taste of melted cheese.

"It's a new recipe I call it cheese steakmineur"answered Barry proudly.

Frost looked at him a smile on her face.
"Honest advise don't"she said.

"Okay fair point maybe I should leave the naming to Cisco all together"said Barry sipping his wine.

"That's probably for the best"Frost mocked him.

Dinner was done and they went for a walk and ate ice cream at a nice ice cream parlor.

"So what now?"Frost asked as the night was coming to close,she honestly didn't want the night to end it was a long time since she had this much fun and it soothed her heart.

Barry bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair.

"I want to show you something"said Barry nervously.

"Okay lead the way"Frost said smiling she did not want to go home she wanted this date to never end.

"Actually"said Barry smirking picking her up bridal style.

"Wow"she spoke by the sudden jerk and found herself in his arms lifted up from the ground.

She wasn't even done admiring the view,the sweet smile and excitement on his face was priceless before she even brinked air was rushing on her face and suddenly she was on a mountain top with nothing but darkness around.

"Where are we?"Frost asked as he put her down.

"Outskirts of Central City"Barry said walking behind her.

She looked down the mountain only to see darkness around her, they were so up and far away that the city's lights weren't even visible.

"You brought me here because?"frost asked with a frown on her face .

"To show you how beautiful it is,just like you"Barry said turning to face her.

She laughed.
"Unless you want to compare me to a dark city,I don't see anything"Frost said with a frown on her face.

He turned her towards the city and made her look again.

"Just look closer"he whispered stepping backwards.

She looked again but there wasn't anything different.
"I don't know,what looking again will.........oh dear"she covered her  mouth with her hands  as lighting bolts were forming from the border of the city to every street,every corner, every road.

"Flash you really went all out"frost whispered to herself,she understood what was happening, Barry was running through the city and his lighting was brightening up the city like it's been illuminated by the sun.

"How about now?"asked Barry with a wush stopping in front of her,the city still gleamed perfectly.

She smiled.
"Wait a sec"she said throwing a powerful ice cloud in the sky and then an ice blast to make it snow on the city and around them.

"Now it's perfect"she said Snowy frost coming down from the sky falling on the lighting and making it brighter.

"Speed and Snow"whispered Barry.They turned to each other mesmerized by the view around them, mesmerized by the beauty they could create together.

Barry had his eyes fixed on Frost's,her eyes were soft, sparkling with happiness.
He came closer to her stroking her cheek clearing some snow from her face.

She knew what his next step would be  and she wanted him to make that step faster but she couldn't risk it.

"Maybe you should wait for Caitlin"frost said turning away from him.

"What?"asked Barry stepping back a little.

Frost saw the hurt in his eyes and she wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault, that he was perfect.

"You can't kiss me , I'll absorb your body heat you could  freeze to death"frost said turning to the view of the city.

"You have control"said Barry looking at her.

"Yes,but it's different with you,I don't know if I can control myself with you Flash"she said looking at his eyes.

"Alright fine lose control with me,I don't care"Whispered Barry his lips forming into the kindest smile, Frost had ever seen which sent warmth to her cold heart.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to her's at first she was hesitant but once her breath mixed with his there was nothing keeping her in control.

The kiss was hotter,it was hard for them to breathe in each other's embrace, their hands traveling all over each other's bodies.

"Let's go home"said Frost  pulling away from him, panting for air not looking away from him.

Barry nodded vigorously and he lifted her up running for Caitlin's apartment.

They stopped inside her bedroom a second later Frost was unbuttoning his shirt as they moved backwards trying to find the bed.

Frost knocked down her heels and laid back on the bed pulling him with her , his lips traveling through her neck his warmth was meeting her cold heart.

"Wait........wait"said Barry breathing heavily.

"What?"Frost asked confused looking at him.

"You're protected right?"Asked Barry looking down at frost.

"Ahh yeah why?"Frost asked looking at Barry.

"Wouldn't want to make younger siblings for the kids not yet at least"answered Barry looking in Frost eyes.

"Well I am"said Frost smiling.

"Good come here"said Barry pulling Frost to him kissing her neck, boobs, stomach and going down.

                                 8am

The sun shined bright upon the city.
A mumbling sound was heard as the sun touched Barry's face and he opened his eyes only to realize he was in Caitlin's bedroom.

He looked at the other side of the bed only to find it empty,he picked up his clothes around the room, putting them on and walked outside.

"You're awake"he heard a voice, his eyes followed the voice until they landed on the beautiful woman standing at the window looking outside with a coffee mug in her hand s.

She smiled looking at him "I made breakfast"she said walking towards him.

He sat at the kitchen table chair,"sorry me and Frost kinda went on that date last night"said Barry looking at her.

"I Know,I remember everything" said Caitlin with a smile on her face.
Caitlin leaned in planting her soft lips on his,he smiled during the kiss.

He could never get tired of this amazing feeling,"You are my anchor Barry"said Caitlin giggling looking in his eyes,"Because I love you"she continued.

"I love you too"said Barry pulling her into a hug her head resting on his chest.

................................................................................................................................................
What do you think of the story so far?

Did you like this chapter?

Sorry I wasn't posting but I wanted to watch season 9 first but it was a disappoinment.Made me lose motivation to continue the story.

At least the movie was good but not great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
31.7K 666 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
25.6K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...