No Shit, Sherlock

By WhelmedGrayson

Twenty-three year old (Y/n) (L/n) is an intelligent and well respected woman and an incredible poet with a we... More

London
Enola?
Silly Drunken Man
The Police Chase
Emotionless
I Always Do
Don't Be Ridiculous
No Shit, Sherlock
The Musical Map
Corsets Save Lives
The Ending
Author's Note
Reviews!
βž³π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ π’―π“Œπ‘œ
The Theater & the Rude Brother
The Missing Cabbages
Tea With Tewkesbury
Sherlock To The Rescue
The Imaginary Son
Snooping Sherlock
Not According To Plan
not an update !
The Rescue
A Miserable Day
Can We Stay Like This?
Dinner With Watson
Unrequited Love
Acknowledge Me
The Handsome Stranger
Lonely
I've Got You
Detective (L/n)
I'll Behave
Nervous
Ravenous
Mycroft's Acceptance
The Fitted Blouse
The Blond Man
Safer When I'm With You
Family Dinner
Jealousy, Jealousy
Diamonds and Pearls
Sherlock Punches A Sexist
Catch Me If You Can
Sibling Drama
I Am A Lady
Vampire
βž³π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
Young Love
Purple Is Your Color
Moving On
A Walk In The Park
Family Outing
Murder At the Theater
But We're Lords
Weird Looks
Kindred Spirits
Weapons and...Weddings?
Throat Punch
(Timbury's Version)
Our First Trip
Kitchen Counter
I'm All Yours
I'll Kiss Your Tears Away
Mrs. Holmes
Happily Ever After
My Final Note
Bonus (1/2)
Bonus (2/2)

Busted

15.6K 624 258
By WhelmedGrayson

I wake up to see Sherlock reading a book, my head still laying on his chest. I reach my hand out and place it on the book, he sets it down and looks at me. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Slept like a queen, and you?"

"Slept like a king."

The front door opens, revealing Watson, who drops a bag by the door. "Good morning, Sherlock. Did you miss me?"

His eyes land on us, darting back and forth between us. He clears his throat, "Although, it looks like you didn't need my company."

"Shit, I have to go meet Timothée," I say standing up.

My blouse is wrinkled, and I can feel that my hair is knotted. Sherlock stands up behind me, holding his shirt closed. "You're still going to meet him?"

I tie my shoes and straighten my back, the couch was way too uncomfortable. "He's my friend."

I walk to the door, turning back to smirk at Sherlock, "I'll see you later."

"Good morning, Watson," I say, smiling to the man.

I shut the door behind me, giggling to myself, as I skip down the hall.

~~°°••°°~~

"Sorry I'm late!"

Timothée looks down at me in confusion, "You look like you've been through a tornado."

"I feel like it too," I say.

He stares at me, and pushes my hair behind my shoulder. "Are those hickeys?"

I push his hand away, pulling my hair back over my shoulder, "Mind your own damn business."

"Oh my God. You spent the night with someone!"

I slap my hand over his mouth, "Not a word."

He pulls my hand away, a smirk on his face. "So, who was the lucky guy?"

"Can we not talk about this?"

I walk away, but he follows me, leaning down to whisper, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I'm not answering that."

We continue walking, every time he looked at me he'd laugh. Much to my disapproval, I don't appreciate being laughed at.

"Are you shaming me for this?" I finally ask.

His eyes widen, "Absolutely not! I'm just happy you've found someone."

We've only known each other for around two weeks, but he quickly became a good friend.

"You sound like my mother," I say, sighing.

"Can you at least tell me what he looks like?" Timothée says.

I smile to myself, "He's handsome, the most attractive person I've ever seen. And he's got the body of a God."

"You really like him, don't you?"

"More than anything."

We stop at the pond, and sit on a bench together. I watch as a group of kids push each other into the water. Oh, to be young again.

"Good afternoon," Timothée says.

I look up to see Sherlock and John standing in front of us, Sherlock's eyes staring right at me. I squirm under his intense gaze, refusing to make eye contact.

"Beautiful day for a walk," says John.

I finally meet Sherlock's gaze, and he smirks.

"No way," Timothée whispers.

I turn to see him staring at me in shock. His green eyes moving between Sherlock and I. My eyes widen, and I stomp his foot to get him to stop staring. He lets out a wince, but says nothing else.

"Shouldn't you be at the office?" Sherlock asks.

"I'm sure Enola can wait."

He narrows his eyes at me, "I'll come by the office later, I need to discuss something with Enola."

"I'll see you then."

He gives me one last look before him and John walk off. As soon as they're gone Timothée hits my shoulder, "Sherlock?!"

"What are you talking-"

"Don't play dumb with me," he says.

"It's none of your business."

~~°°••°°~~

"Honey, I'm home!" I call out, entering the mine and Enola's office.

I walk in to see Sherlock sitting at my desk.

"I thought you said you were coming tonight?" I ask.

He leans back in the chair, his eyes following me as I walk over to him. I sit on the edge of my desk, my leg brushing against his.

"I decided to come by earlier."

I look behind me, no one else is in the room. When I turn back around I see that he's smirking, "Enola and Tewkesbury left to go get more paper."

"I told her we should've bought more the other day," I mumble.

His hands rest on my knees as he stares up at me, "You changed your clothes."

"You didn't expect me to continue wearing yesterday's clothes did you?"

He stands up, now towering over me. I hold my breath as he leans in, his lips grazing mine. He kisses me but pulls away, "They should be back soon."

He steps away, and sits in the chair across from my desk. I slide off the desk and sit in my own chair. "You look nice, Sherlock. But I prefer you without the shirt on."

He tilts his head, "You shouldn't be saying that in public."

"No one's around."

The office door open, Enola walks in with a stack of paper, along with Tewkesbury. She gives me a smile, "How was your date with Timothée?"

Sherlock coughs, I give him a sly smile and turn back to Enola. "It was wonderful."

He glares at me, his blue eyes staring right into my own. The tension between us grows, until I finally let out a laugh.

"It wasn't a date, just a friendly walk around the park."

Enola steps closer to me, a smirk on her face. "Then what's all over your neck?"

I freeze, my eyes slowly drifting over to Sherlock. He raises an eyebrow and gives me a cocky grin.

"Nothing."

She practically climbs in my lap as she pulls my hair back to look at my neck. I try to push her away, but she doesn't budge. "Oh my God!"

"It's not from Timothée," I say, finally pushing her away.

I readjust my blouse and pull my hair back over my shoulder, trying not to look at Sherlock. Enola gives me a weird look, her eyes slowly drifting to her brother. He doesn't notice her gaze, as he's focused on adjusting the collar of his shirt.

"No," she mutters to herself.

She pulls Sherlock's collar away from his neck, "No way."

He pushes her away, an annoyed look on his face. "What are you doing, Enola?"

"You and (Y/n)!"

She sits back in her chair, running a hand down her face. "You left hickeys on my brother's neck."

My face turns red, Tewkesbury is coughing, trying to cover his laugh. Sherlock stands up, and walks over to the mirror. He examines his neck then turns back to me, I give him a sheepish smile. He makes his way back over to me, and leans over me to get his coat off my desk. His lips graze my ear as he whispers, "Why on Earth would you leave hickeys on my neck?"

I point to my own neck and he sighs. He awkwardly faces his sister and nods, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He walks around Tewkesbury and leaves. When he's down the stairs, Enola finally faces me, "I'm disgusted, but I know how much you two like each other. So, that makes it less gross, but only by a little."

"Can we change the subject?" I ask, my voice cracking in the process.

Tewkesbury sits in front of me, a wide grin on his face. He leans over my desk and whispers, "Bet you feel stupid for thinking he didn't like you."

"Shut up, Tewkesbury."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 82 30
Lilli Wilson is Enola Holmes best friend. They met through Sherlock and Lilli's older brother who were also best friends. When Enola's brother tries...
398K 11.7K 33
Λšβ—ž(πŸ’) βƒ—*ೃ༄ Maybe it was a mistake to walk into that train compartment, but even if it was, Edith Ainsley didn't regret it. If not for the disappear...
4.1K 62 10
/π’”π’‰π’†π’“π’π’π’„π’Œ π’‰π’π’π’Žπ’†π’” & π’ƒπ’†π’•π’•π’š π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’†π’•/ π’ƒπ’†π’•π’•π’š π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’†π’•, a twenty-five-year-old woman dedicated to invention. Although it woul...
84.3K 1.8K 24
Everleigh Hazel, a teenage girl from the 21st century. She adores Victorian History, she loves finding old books about the era and reading them. Her...