Cigarettes & Feelings [Matthe...

By SKNYLV

āš˜Šš˜Ŗš˜Øš˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜š˜¦š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“ š˜¬š˜¦š˜¦š˜± š˜®š˜¦, š˜“š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗļæ½... More

Hogwarts Yearbook 1994
001. š˜—š˜­š˜¢š˜Æ š˜š˜Æ š˜”š˜°š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ.
002. š˜—š˜­š˜¢š˜Æ š˜‰.
003. š˜›š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜Šš˜°š˜Æš˜µš˜³š˜°š˜­.
004. š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜ š˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜Žš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„.
005. š˜ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜š˜„š˜¦š˜¢.
006. š˜žš˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜“š˜¦ š˜š˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜žš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜“.
007. š˜•š˜°š˜„ š˜š˜§ š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜œš˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜Æš˜„
008. š˜š˜µ š˜•š˜¶š˜®š˜£š˜“ š˜Œš˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø.
009. š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜“ š˜›š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“.
010. š˜ˆ š˜Žš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜›š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜‰š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜„.
011. š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜›š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜”š˜¦ š˜šš˜° š˜žš˜¦š˜­š˜­.
013. š˜ š˜–š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜›š˜° š˜ˆš˜„š˜®š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¦
014. š˜'š˜® š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜ˆ š˜š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜›š˜°š˜ŗ š˜šš˜°š˜­š˜„š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜³.
015. š˜Žš˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ š˜Šš˜°š˜®š˜±š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗ š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜•š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜ˆ š˜‰š˜¶š˜³š˜„š˜¦š˜Æ
016.š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜‰š˜¦š˜¢š˜¶š˜µš˜Ŗš˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜šš˜°š˜¶š˜­ š˜“š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜›š˜°š˜° š˜šš˜°š˜°š˜Æ.
017. š˜‹š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜‹š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µ š˜š˜³š˜°š˜® š˜š˜¦š˜³ š˜‰š˜¦š˜¢š˜¶š˜µš˜Ŗš˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜š˜¢š˜¤š˜¦.
018. š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜“ š˜šš˜° š˜‰š˜¦š˜¢š˜¶š˜µš˜Ŗš˜§š˜¶š˜­, š˜”š˜°š˜®.
019.š˜š˜¦š˜­š˜± š˜”š˜¦ š˜”š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜›š˜° š˜ š˜°š˜¶?
020. š˜š˜§ š˜–š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜ š˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜‰š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜žš˜¢š˜“ š˜•š˜°š˜µ š˜›š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜„.

012. š˜Œš˜³š˜¢š˜“š˜¦ š˜š˜Ŗš˜®, š˜—š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦.

4.6K 120 148
By SKNYLV

"ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢, 

𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢." 

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Avalyn woke up the next morning, Mattheo holding her closely as her head buried itself into his neck even more, breathing him in before she pulled away. ''No'' Mattheo mumbled as he pressed her back against him. ''We have school'' Avalyn mumbled into his chest. ''I don't'' Mattheo mumbled, Avalyn sighed as she shook her head. ''Well I do'' She mumbled as she pushed his chest to try and get out of his grip.

''Not yet'' Mattheo mumbled in a small groan, wrapping his arms around her to keep her in place. Avalyn felt him bury his face into her hair, taking a deep breath. Avalyn moved to try and get away from him one more time. Mattheo groaned as he rolled on top of her, pinning her down completely as he placed his arms around her and his head on her chest. ''Stop trying to get away'' Mattheo mumbled as Avalyn took a deep breath.

''I want to go to school, we have muggle studies today'' Avalyn felt Mattheo freeze as his breathing stopped for a few seconds. ''What?'' Avalyn mumbled, running her hands through his curls, feeling him shrug. ''Give me half an hour'' He mumbled, holding her even tighter.

The door to Mattheo's room slammed open. ''Stop fucking ignoring us!'' Theo said loudly, the smell of cigarettes filling the space even more. ''Are we going to class or not?'' He asked as he breathed in some smoke. ''Yes'' ''No'' Mattheo mumbled at the same time as Avalyn. ''Yes!'' Avalyn repeated louder as she stared at the two other Slytherins.

''But he won't let me go'' Enzo frowned at the pair as he shook his head. ''Are you decent?'' Theo asked as he eyed Avalyn. Mattheo seemed to wake up at the question as he turned his head slightly to glare at his friend. ''Yeah I am'' Avalyn said softly. ''Pity'' Theo mumbled as he placed his cigarette between his lips and walked up to the bed. He took hold of Mattheo's legs and pulled him off the bed.

Avalyn gasped as she heard Mattheo drop to the ground with a loud thud. ''Fuck you, Nott'' Avalyn relaxed once she heard his voice. ''Thanks, Theo'' Avalyn mumbled as she jumped from the bed and hurried up to her uniform. She took off the sweater she was wearing and put on her blouse before pulling her skirt over her legs.

''Stop looking at my girlfriend changing!'' Mattheo exclaimed as he threw the closest thing he could find at Theo. ''Can't help it, she's pretty'' Theo said with a slight shrug. Avalyn raised her eyebrows at him as Mattheo looked about ready to end their 6 years of friendship. ''I'm gonna kill you'' Mattheo said through his teeth as he finally stood up.

''Well, you're gonna have to do it in class, because that's where I'm headed'' "Fine!'' Mattheo answered. Avalyn smiled at Theo as he had finally convinced Mattheo to go to school with them. Theo send her a wink as he exited the bedroom, Enzo on his tail who was shaking his head at the trio.

''I'm going to hit him'' Mattheo mumbled as he walked up to his uniform. Avalyn placed her hands against his chest as she pushed her lips against his. ''No, you're going to class with me'' She said excitedly, watching as Mattheo got dressed. ''Come on'' Avalyn said as she reached for her backpack.

Mattheo followed his girlfriend with a small whine as he could not believe she would rather go to class than stay in bed with him. Mattheo fastened his pace and took hold of Avalyn's hand, walking out of the Slytherin common room with her.

People still watched the pair as they walked down the hall. Avalyn talked on and on about how she was excited to continue where they left off with Muggle studies, mainly cause she enjoyed Mattheo hearing the stories too much. Mattheo barely listened as he thought back to what he had done. He knew the class was most likely cancelled, but he did not want to break it to Avalyn.

Avalyn walked into the class and sat down behind Theo and Enzo. Dumbledore walked in not too long after, Snape on his heel making Avalyn frown. ''What's going on?'' She whispered as she turned to Mattheo, who was staring off into space, shrugging softly at her question.

''Hello, class'' Dumbledore spoke loudly, quieting the classroom down. ''It is with utmost sadness that I must inform you that Professor Brown will not be teaching at Hogwarts anymore. Due to a private matter, she is unable to continue her work here'' Dumbledore set his eyes on Mattheo, who could feel his heartbeat rise. He placed his hand on Avalyn's leg to calm himself down, which helped.

''No!'' Avalyn said as she leaned back in her chair, arms folded over one another. ''I was excited about the next chapter'' She mumbled as she watched the headmaster leave. ''Come on'' Mattheo said as he stood up again, taking Avalyn's hand to guide her out of the classroom. The three Slytherins and Avalyn walked down the hall, stopping at Theo's locker.

''I don't understand, She loved teaching'' Avalyn mumbled. ''Avalyn please drop it'' Enzo mumbled softly, as he could see Mattheo beat himself up over what he had done to his teacher. ''Fine,'' Avalyn sighed, leaning against her boyfriend who, on instinct, wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

''Avalyn!'' Avalyn turned at the mention of her name, watching as Harry walked up to her, tears brimming in his eyes. Avalyn frowned. ''Hello?'' she asked confused. ''I need to talk to you'' Avalyn raised her eyebrows as she let out a soft laugh. ''No'' She said sternly, Harry seemed taken aback and Avalyn could not believe he was actually pushing this even though they should be hating each other within the walls of the school.

''Lyn, please'' Avalyn's frown deepened. ''Who are you calling Lyn?'' Mattheo questioned as he pulled Avalyn closer to him by her shoulders. Harry ignored the question as he watched Avalyn frown at him. ''If you want to say something, say it here'' Avalyn decided to say. Harry eyed the people around her. His Avalyn, She should have been his throughout this whole mess.

''Sirius he-'' his voice broke. ''He's dead'' Avalyn felt her heart drop as tears of her own rose in her eyes, Sirius Black was dead? How? Why? What had happened in the few days since she had last seen him? ''What?'' She whispered in a breath. ''What makes you think she needs to know this, Potter?'' Mattheo said as he took a step towards Harry. ''She deserves to know'' Potter spoke softly

Avalyn looked up at Harry. ''He's dead?'' She mumbled out, watching as Harry looked at her and slowly nodded. ''I know you hate me right now, but I know you cared about him.'' Next to Avalyn Mattheo rolled his eyes. Avalyn pushed her tears down. ''Please leave'' She managed to get out of her mouth, watching as Harry walked off in a hurry

Avalyn began walking as well, in the opposite direction of Harry. ''Ava? Where are you going?'' Mattheo called after her, she turned quickly. ''Just the bathroom'' She called back sending him a small smile, before turning into the first bathroom she could find.

Avalyn gripped the sink tightly, choking on a loud sob as she placed her hand on her mouth to quiet herself down. Tears rolled down her cheek as she could not believe Sirius had lost his life in this war.

Her heart sank as the realization set in. This was a war, there were 2 sides and her side had just lost someone very important. Avalyn felt a tug at her heart, screaming at her to find Mattheo and cry her heart out in his arms. But as she thought back on his reaction she knew that she couldn't, he had so bluntly excused her feelings, as if he knew best what was going on in her mind.

The bathroom door opened, and Avalyn was quick to wipe her tears and check her eyes in the mirror, hoping that it was not noticeable that she had been crying. Two girls walked in, busy chatting until their eyes fell on Avalyn, who was now washing her hands.

The dark-haired girl walked into one of the stalls as the lighter-haired one stayed, sneaking a glance at Avalyn every few seconds. ''Can I help you?'' Avalyn asked with a slight crack in her voice. The girl just smiled as she shook her head. ''No just- you look kind of sad'' The girl said softly.

Avalyn felt her heart drop at how sweet the girl was, guilt consuming her as she slowly turned towards the girl with a forced smile. ''Boyfriend stuff'' She whispered as she leaned against the sink, crossing her arms. ''You and Mattheo?'' The girl seemed surprised and Avalyn let out a soft laugh. ''Yeah,'' She whispered.

''What did he do?'' The dark-haired girl said as she opened the toilet stall door loudly. She walked up to the sink next to Avalyn and washed her hands, checking her makeup in the mirror. ''It's- It's a complicated thing he- He kind of assumed I felt a certain way about something'' Avalyn explained softly. ''Makes me feel like I have no room to feel what I actually feel'' The girls both turned to her as they shared a look.

''Sounds horrible'' the blonde said softly. Avalyn shook her head. ''No, no he's amazing. It's just this'' She said with a shrug. ''He does seem great'' The dark haired one said. ''Yeah, he's very good to me. Takes care of me and all that'' The blonde next to Avalyn groaned out. ''Merlin, I want a boyfriend'' She groaned out. Avalyn laughed softly, sniffing as her sadness faded away.

A soft knock came from the door. ''Avalyn?'' Mattheo called out, Avalyn could not help but smile softly at how worried he sounded. ''Just a minute!'' She called back. ''Tell me you're okay or I'm coming in'' Avalyn sighed, as the blonde pouted at how sweet she found the pair. ''I'm okay. I'll be right out!'' Mattheo seemed satisfied with the answer as he stopped calling out to her.

''I love how much he cares about you. Honestly, where did you find him?'' The blonde asked. ''In the Slytherin house,'' Avalyn said with a small laugh. The two girls smiled as well. ''I'll start looking over there then'' she said softly. The pair smiled, before turning to walk out.

''Wait! Would you two be interested in coming to a party this Friday?'' Avalyn asked softly. The girls shared a look, before nodding. ''Sure'' The blonde said. ''What are your names? I'll add you to the guest list'' Avalyn said as she took out a small note. ''Sage'' The blonde said, watching as Avalyn wrote down her name. ''Loraine'' The brunette said. Avalyn smiled and nodded.

''It will be in the Slytherin common room,'' Avalyn explained softly. ''You're hosting it?'' Loraine asked. ''Yes, together with some of Mattheo's friends,'' Avalyn explained. ''Sounds fun, Avalyn'' Loraine said with a small smile.

''Great! Please don't mention the party to Mattheo. It's a surprise for his birthday'' Avalyn said with a smile. ''That's so cute, stop" Sage said as she took hold of Avalyn's arm in a small wave of excitement. ''Alright Sage, You'll scare her'' Loraine said as she pulled Sage off of Avalyn, who just laughed at the pair. The two girls left the toilets as Avalyn walked after them. ''Bye Avalyn'' The girls said again. ''Bye!'' Avalyn called out as she felt someone tug at her waist, pulling her in.

''You okay?'' Mattheo asked softly, Avalyn felt the news from Harry weigh on her shoulders again as she nodded. ''Fine,'' She shrugged. Mattheo studied her face before he relaxed. ''Good, I actually thought you were sad about Sirius'' Avalyn frowned at the words.

''Should I not be?'' Mattheo shrugged as he took her hand, guiding her to the great hall. ''I mean, the last time I saw him was in your room with you crying. I don't really like that'' He said as Avalyn sighed.

''I knew him quite well you know'' Avalyn said softly. ''If you ask me he probably had it coming'' Mattheo said and Avalyn froze. Did he really just say that? How did he so casually say it? ''Are you kidding me, Mattheo?'' Avalyn whispered. ''What?'' Mattheo asked as Avalyn slipped her hand from his. He frowned, truly confused about what he had done wrong ''Why are you being so mean about this?'' Avalyn asked.

''I'm not'' Mattheo spoke softly. Avalyn frowned as she shook her head. ''except that you are. Mattheo, Sirius was like a father to Harry and I met him as a close friend of Harry. Of course, I knew him well.'' Mattheo sighed as he took a step back. ''If I hear the name Harry leave your mouth one more time I'm gonna get mad'' Mattheo said, his jaw clenching as he stared at his girlfriend.

''Mad? You're gonna get mad at me over saying a name?'' Avalyn asked in disbelief. ''Yes! I will if its the name of your ex, Avalyn!'' Avalyn sucked her cheeks in her mouth in anger. ''The ex who you, by your own words, hate nowadays but who so confidently walked up to you in the hallway as if nothing happened!'' Avalyn sighed as she had expected Mattheo to find Harry's actions strange.

''I don't control his actions Mattheo! He's emotional; it probably messed with his head'' Mattheo shook his head. ''Are you lying to me?'' He asked straight up. ''No!'' ''What is going on between you and Potter?'' Avalyn's mouth dropped as she shook her head, unable to speak or explain. Her mind went blank with reasons as to why Harry would feel safe enough to walk up to her. She knew it was because he knew what she was asked to do and even though she thought she had made clear nothing was left between them, Harry did not seem to have gotten the memo.

''Nothing! Harry ju-'' ''Stop saying his fucking name, Avalyn!'' Avalyn took a small step back at the sudden loudness of Mattheo's voice. She barely saw him this angry and she had no idea how to fix this. ''I'm sorry, Ava'' Mattheo sighed out as he tried to reach over to take a gentle hold of her arm, but she moved away. It broke Mattheo's heart.

''Why are you punishing me for his actions?'' Avalyn asked softly, her voice breaking which almost send Mattheo to his knees to beg for forgiveness. ''Avalyn, the next words coming out of your mouth better explain why Potter acts like you two have talked shit out behind my back'' Mattheo rubbed his mouth in frustration, as he could not understand why Avalyn could not tell him a reason.

''I don't know!'' Avalyn cried out desperately. Mattheo shook his head as he stepped closer. ''Go cry to fucking Potter about your dead friend, Avalyn. Come find me when you want to explain this fucked up situation'' With that Mattheo turned and walked to the great hall alone.

''Mattheo!'' Avalyn called out, but he did not even flinch at her voice. Barely a reaction. Avalyn tilted her head, in hopes of pushing her tears back. Avalyn shook her head and turned, making her way to the Gryffindor wing.

Avalyn walked into one of the classrooms, the two people in it fell silent as they turned to her. ''I need to talk to you'' Avalyn said to Harry, watching as his eyes widened slightly, still bloodshot from the crying as Lupin looked between the pair. ''What's going on?'' Remus asked softly, he knew he was not supposed to talk to Avalyn anymore as she was on her own, but she seemed livid at Harry.

''Harry came up to me in the middle of the hallway, acting as if we're okay again!'' Avalyn yelled out as Remus felt his eyes widen. ''You did what?'' He asked in disbelief. ''I was sad, I needed you Avalyn!'' Avalyn looked at him in disbelief. ''Mattheo is angry at me because of you!'' Harry shook his head. ''I don't care Avalyn, I need you!'' He cried out stepping closer. Avalyn held up her hand to stop him. ''Don't'' She said sternly.

''Merlin! Sirius is dead, and Mattheo has seemed to lose his trust in me!'' Avalyn's eyes filled with tears. ''You can't need me Harry'' Avalyn said softly. ''You two should find a quiet place to settle this. My classroom is not the place to do so'' Remus hurriedly spoke out.

''Fine!'' Avalyn called out as she turned and walked out. Harry followed after her. The pair turned into the first toilet, checking every stall to make sure it was empty. The toilet they had picked out should not be busy at lunch hour so the pair could talk in peace.

Avalyn dropped her bag and turned towards the golden boy. ''What the fuck were you thinking!'' ''I wasn't'' Harry said softly, as much as he hated to admit it, he knew he was in the wrong. He should have never put his need to see Avalyn above her or her mission, especially with a figure as dangerous as Mattheo. God knows what he would do to her if he found out what they assigned her to do.

''Avalyn you are the only one who has ever been able to truly console me'' Harry whispered. ''I love Ron and Hermione, but not the way I love you'' Avalyn's lips pulled up as she shook her head. ''I told you. You can't love me, Harry'' She explained softly, crossing her arms.

''You can't do that'' Harry whispered. ''You can't tell me what to feel'' Avalyn raised her head and nodded. ''I know that, but I can assure you that we are never happening again'' Harry seemed to choke on his next words at Avalyn's rejection.

''Please don't hurt me right now, Lyn'' Avalyn cleared her throat as she watched tears roll down Harry's cheek. He was vulnerable at that moment, Avalyn knew so, but she could not soften her heart for him.

''Harry, you almost ruined everything'' Avalyn whisper yelled as she stepped closer, trying to catch his eyes so she could see if he understood. ''I know that, I know'' Harry choked out, finally raising his eyes. The golden boy looked so fucking broken that Avalyn herself almost burst into tears. ''I understand your pain. I feel it too'' Avalyn explained.

''I cared for Sirius, maybe not in the way you did, but his death affects me too Harry. I keep pushing down the fucking sadness because I have no time to cry or mourn'' Avalyn's voice broke. She hated this, she hated how real the war felt all of a sudden.

''Stop pushing it down. You don't need to, not with me'' Harry whispered as he placed his hands on Avalyn's shoulders. Avalyn gasped at the sudden touch, the small comfort she experienced from it making her shudder. Her bottom lip quivered, she felt it and without a warning, a loud sob escaped her lips. Avalyn gasped for breath as she felt her body fall forward into Harry's arms.

Harry wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer and feeling her hug him back. He sighed in relief, this was everything he had needed from the moment he had learned about Sirius' passing. Avalyn's sobs became louder, her body shaking at the violence of them.

Harry felt his throat close at the sound of Lyn crying. Avalyn accepted the comfort, the one she had needed from Mattheo but which he refused to give her. Everything came out, the passing of Sirius, the burden of this mission, the loss of her and Harry's relationship, and even the fight with Mattheo, which had been pushed away by her. It was like a default by now. Pushing everything down and forgetting about it until she felt about ready to explode.

Harry pulled away once her sobs slowed down, watching as her head dropped in utter sadness. He slowly placed his hands under her chin, lifting her head up as he forced a smile her way. ''Are you okay?'' He asked gently, the grip he had on her chin felt unfamiliar, different from Mattheo.

Avalyn nodded. ''Sorry,'' She whispered as she reached up to wipe her tears, looking up at Harry as well. He stared at her, intensely as he used his grip on her chin to pull her closer. Avalyn felt her eyes widen, but before she could pull away his lips were already on hers. They were different, they didn't fit right and the lack of movement gave away that he had not kissed many girls before then.

Avalyn returned to her senses and pushed him away with everything she had. ''No!'' She said loudly as she placed her hand against her lips, not believing that Harry had just kissed her. Never did he have the guts and Avalyn could not understand where he suddenly gained the courage. Had she given him mixed signals, was it her own fault? Had she pulled away too late?

''No, no, no, no'' Avalyn whispered as she looked at the floor. Harry stood frozen, not knowing what to do. ''I'- I'm sorry, Lyn'' He stuttered as he reached to hold her, but she quickly moved away. ''Don't'' She said as she looked up again.

''Harry, stop making this harder for not only me but for yourself as well'' Avalyn said softly. ''I love you, Lyn please'' Harry tried once more. ''I don't love you, Harry. I love M-'' Avalyn cut herself off, shaking her head. Fuck ''You love Mattheo?'' Harry asked in disbelief and once Avalyn raised her head she found his lip slightly pulled up in disgust.

''I didn't say that'' She whispered, feeling caught and wrong for being in love with Mattheo. ''But you wanted to. Because you do. You love him, for real'' Harry stated more to himself. ''Harry I-'' ''Are you gonna go through with it? The plan?'' He asked, not even minding where her sentence was going.

''Yes,'' She said with certainty. ''Are you gonna be able to?'' Harry asked softly, feeling bad for Avalyn. ''If it means this war is over? Yes,'' She said softly. ''Before someone I love dies'' She whispered out. Harry nodded.

''What does he have that I don't?'' Harry dared to ask, making Avalyn shrug. ''I was forced to spend time with him Harry, it was bound to happen'' She whispered. ''You have to fix what you did, else everything I did was for nothing'' She explained, Harry nodded as he understood. He knew he had to mend Mattheo's trust in Avalyn.

''Tell him'' Harry said, Avalyn frowned in a confused matted. ''About our kiss'' Harry explained. ''our kiss?'' Avalyn said in disbelief. ''Me kissing you'' Harry changed as he send her an apologetic smile.

''He'll hurt you'' Avalyn realized as she stared at him, Harry just nodded. ''and he'll know it was all me, that no part of you wanted this'' Avalyn thought about it and she realized he was right. Mattheo's need to protect her would be greater than his anger towards her. He would be angry for sure, but it would shift from Avalyn to Harry.

''Are you sure?'' Avalyn asked, wanting to know if Harry was absolutely certain about this. ''Yes, I want to help you Avalyn. I care for you, even if you no longer return my feelings'' Avalyn smiled at him, a painful smile. But it felt right, it felt like there was finally an end to whatever they had been.

''Thank you'' Avalyn meant the words, she was grateful he was willing to take on Mattheo's wrath to make sure she was in no danger. ''Tell him today, so I know I have to avoid him'' Harry joked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

''I will'' Avalyn whispered. ''I'll be at the party Friday, Maybe he won't beat me up as badly in front of a crowd'' Harry mumbled out, Avalyn smiled softly. ''Maybe'' She agreed and she knew she would try her best to stop Mattheo from hurting him too much.

The door to the bathroom opened fast, making Avalyn step away from Harry in an instant. ''Harry!'' Hermione yelled out worriedly Ron on her heel. ''We were worried'' She said as she looked at Avalyn, who looked away from her. ''You two okay?'' Ron asked, making Avalyn look up slowly, as she nodded.

''Fine,'' She whispered, picking her bag up from the floor. ''I have to go'' She whispered as she send the trio a smile, before walking out of the door. ''Good luck, Avalyn'' Harry said back and she nodded.

Avalyn made her way to the Slytherin common room, allowing tears to fill her eyes. Some of them were forced, others flowed out on their own. She hated what Harry had done, She hated every situation she had been forced in.

She opened the Slytherin door, walking in slowly catching the eyes of two Slytherin boys. Who watched her carefully, but the moment they found her crying they rushed up to her. ''Avalyn?'' Theo asked as he gripped her shoulders, Avalyn looked up at him. ''What's wrong?'' He asked. He knew about Sirius, but he also knew those tears were not for him. Something else had happened.

''Where's Mattheo?'' She croaked out. Theo and Enzo shared a look. ''Tell us what happened'' Enzo said, but Avalyn violently shook her head. ''No! I can't'' She whispered. ''I need to tell Mattheo'' She cried out. Theo sighed as he took her hand, taking her to the prefect room.

''he doesn't want to see her!'' Enzo called after the pair, Theo looked back. ''See if I care!'' He yelled back with a shrug. Avalyn followed behind him, watching as he opened the bedroom door and walked in without as much as a hello. Mattheo sat on his bed, notebook on his lap as he seemed to be writing, or drawing. Avalyn could not tell.

''She here to explain?'' He asked without looking up from his page. ''Mattheo'' Avalyn choked out, making him look up in an instant. He placed the notebook down as he rushed over. ''What the fuck happened now?'' He asked Theo, who just shrugged, letting Mattheo know Avalyn had not told him anything.

''I can't even leave you alone for a second before something happens'' Mattheo complained as he took her hand from Theo's. ''She only wanted to talk to you'' Theo explained as he slowly turned. He left, feeling heavy about leaving Avalyn alone in this state, but he trusted Mattheo to take care of her.

''Tell me what happened'' Mattheo said as he sat Avalyn down on the bed. Avalyn sniffled softly as she shook her head. ''I don't want you to get mad at me'' She whispered. Liar, manipulator, bad bad person, Avalyn cursed herself in her head. 

Mattheo placed a hand on her cheek. ''Just tell me, I'll try and contain myself'' He promised.

''I went to find Harry'' She whispered, already feeling Mattheo tense as he slowly dropped his hand from her face, it landing in her lap where it took hold of her hands. ''Why would you do that?'' Mattheo asked, his jaw already tensing.

''I wanted him to explain why he came up to me because I'm not lying when I say I don't know why he felt the need to talk to me in the hallway'' Avalyn said with slight tears in her eyes and she could see Mattheo look at her with guilt in his eyes. She felt awful.

''I found him and we talked'' She whispered, Mattheo kept quiet, still waiting to hear what had happened. ''And then he-'' Mattheo's eyes darkened at the words, his grip on her hands tightening. ''He what?'' Mattheo asked with a deep voice, Avalyn swore his voice had never reached a depth like that before.

''Mattheo-'' ''He did what?'' Mattheo urged as he inched closer to her, his knees on the ground as he looked up at her. ''He kissed me'' Avalyn whispered.

Mattheo stood up in an instant, his hands letting go of Avalyn's as he balled his fists. ''I'm gonna kill him'' He whispered as he paced back and forth. ''Did you kiss him back?'' Mattheo suddenly asked. Avalyn shook her head quickly. ''No, I pushed him off.'' Mattheo nodded as tears rose in his eyes. He was so fucking angry his body did not know how to release it.

''Mattheo...'' Avalyn mumbled as she stood up. ''I should not have doubted you, or told you to go to him to cry about what happened'' Mattheo whispered. ''It's not your fault'' Avalyn assured as she grabbed his hand, taking his fist in between her two hands.

''Don't'' Mattheo whispered as he tried to pull away, but Avalyn did not let him. ''I don't want to accidentally hurt you, Ava. I'm really angry right now'' He said through his teeth, his breathing harder as he thought about Potter's lips on those of his girl.

''He fucking kissed you'' Mattheo mumbled angrily turning towards Avalyn, who dropped her head at the words. ''I'm sorry it happened'' She whispered out. Mattheo just sighed.

''Kiss me'' Avalyn said as she raised her head, pulling at his arm to get his attention. Mattheo looked down in a quick motion. ''What?'' He mumbled. ''Erase him, please'' Avalyn choked out, placing her hands on Mattheo's cheeks. Mattheo felt his eyes widen.

He didn't hesitate, he placed his lips against hers, pulling her against him. Closer. He pulled at her blouse, he needed her even closer. Avalyn sighed at how right the kiss felt. Perfect, intense and melting together in a perfect rhythm.

Avalyn slowly pulled away, breathing heavenly as she remained on her tippy toes, not being able to lower again as Mattheo held her tightly against him. ''Theo and Enzo can't fucking find him'' Mattheo mumbled as he released his hold on her, slowly lowering her to her feet.

''Not now, please'' Avalyn mumbled as she dropped her head against his chest. ''I want to be near you right now'' She admitted, happy to be in his arms again as she felt him consider his next move.

''Okay,'' He finally mumbled. ''I'll tell you what we're gonna do'' Mattheo said in a deep breath. ''we're gonna take a bath to wash him off of you'' He paused, watching as Avalyn stared at him with wide eyes and a slight nod.

''After that I'm gonna touch you all over to assure that my touch is the only fucking one that remains on your skin''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...
195K 3K 51
"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the music "I don't even like him". "Yet you'...
2.4M 50.5K 92
š™Žš™Ŗš™™š™™š™šš™£š™”š™®, š™š™š š™§š™žš™„š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™©š™–š™„š™š š™¤š™›š™› š™¤š™› š™š™šš™§ š™¢š™¤š™Ŗš™©š™. "š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™š š™§š™žš™œš™š™© š™€š™£š™Æš™¤, š™¬š™š™–š™© š™– š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™® š™›š™–š™˜ļæ½...
49.4K 447 9
includes mattheo riddle tom riddle theodore nott draco malfoy enzo berkshire