012. 𝘌𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘮, 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.

"ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢, 

𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢." 

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Avalyn woke up the next morning, Mattheo holding her closely as her head buried itself into his neck even more, breathing him in before she pulled away. ''No'' Mattheo mumbled as he pressed her back against him. ''We have school'' Avalyn mumbled into his chest. ''I don't'' Mattheo mumbled, Avalyn sighed as she shook her head. ''Well I do'' She mumbled as she pushed his chest to try and get out of his grip.

''Not yet'' Mattheo mumbled in a small groan, wrapping his arms around her to keep her in place. Avalyn felt him bury his face into her hair, taking a deep breath. Avalyn moved to try and get away from him one more time. Mattheo groaned as he rolled on top of her, pinning her down completely as he placed his arms around her and his head on her chest. ''Stop trying to get away'' Mattheo mumbled as Avalyn took a deep breath.

''I want to go to school, we have muggle studies today'' Avalyn felt Mattheo freeze as his breathing stopped for a few seconds. ''What?'' Avalyn mumbled, running her hands through his curls, feeling him shrug. ''Give me half an hour'' He mumbled, holding her even tighter.

The door to Mattheo's room slammed open. ''Stop fucking ignoring us!'' Theo said loudly, the smell of cigarettes filling the space even more. ''Are we going to class or not?'' He asked as he breathed in some smoke. ''Yes'' ''No'' Mattheo mumbled at the same time as Avalyn. ''Yes!'' Avalyn repeated louder as she stared at the two other Slytherins.

''But he won't let me go'' Enzo frowned at the pair as he shook his head. ''Are you decent?'' Theo asked as he eyed Avalyn. Mattheo seemed to wake up at the question as he turned his head slightly to glare at his friend. ''Yeah I am'' Avalyn said softly. ''Pity'' Theo mumbled as he placed his cigarette between his lips and walked up to the bed. He took hold of Mattheo's legs and pulled him off the bed.

Avalyn gasped as she heard Mattheo drop to the ground with a loud thud. ''Fuck you, Nott'' Avalyn relaxed once she heard his voice. ''Thanks, Theo'' Avalyn mumbled as she jumped from the bed and hurried up to her uniform. She took off the sweater she was wearing and put on her blouse before pulling her skirt over her legs.

''Stop looking at my girlfriend changing!'' Mattheo exclaimed as he threw the closest thing he could find at Theo. ''Can't help it, she's pretty'' Theo said with a slight shrug. Avalyn raised her eyebrows at him as Mattheo looked about ready to end their 6 years of friendship. ''I'm gonna kill you'' Mattheo said through his teeth as he finally stood up.