psycho's beautiful angel ( Ta...

By Tekookworld

jeon jungkook a billionaire a psycho mafia king who don't know the meaning of mercy. always kill his victim i... More

introducton
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
information
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Note
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
New story
part 31
part 32
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
Part 50 ( last chapter )
special chapter
Note
new story
Request
Announcement
new book
Anniversary
book
Announcement

part 33

13.1K 473 236
By Tekookworld

Taehyung is humming beautifully a song while making coffee for his husband who is sitting in living room working on laptop. A beautiful smile is adoring his lips like he is most happy one in world , which he is because jungkook never leave a chance to show how important his importance is in his life. Jungkook showered him with all love that sometimes taehyung heart shiver seeing intense love for him.

It's been a week of there marriage and every day they spent with each other laughing and night ends with passionate love making. One thing taehyung know that his husband is surely obsessed with his body because whenever jungkook got chance he always find a way to touch him.

He saw how his husband devour him all night like he is hungry for decades. Well jungkook lost always his control whenever taehyung got near him because his angel is totally irresistible. With passing each second jungkook always felt like pulling toward taehyung. He just can't resist his Ethereal husband.

Taehyung smile softly when he make a coffee and gently placed in tray and also carry a bowl of strawberries with him because he is craving to eat them. He make his way to his husband who is busy typing something on laptop wearing a lose sweatpant and a grey t-shirt showing his intimated tattoo arms and taehyung always felt shy looking at them.

" Hubby". Taehyung lovingly called his husband and placed tray on table. Jungkook instantly stare at his angel with love eyes and give him a smile saying thank you. Taehyung nodded and give him coffee cup and take a seat beside him. Jungkook took a sip of his coffee and continue working on his laptop meanwhile taehyung turn on the TV on low voice not to disturb his husband.

Taehyung continue watching TV while devouring his delicious strawberry and jungkook just quickly start finishing off his work already want to spend time with his angel. After sometime he closed the laptop with a sign left his lips and stretch his limps. He smiles to himself and decided to look toward his angel which was his biggest mistake. Just when he look at taehyung his breath hitch at that moment and sudden desire awake in his body.

His beast growl with want when he take a look at taehyung condition who is totally unaware of his husband hungry gaze on him. Taehyung is eating with a pout on his pink lips and lips are totally glossy with strawberry. Unknown to him whenever he take a bite some strawberry juice come out from his lips and travel down to his chin and then his milky neck.

He is just busy eating messily yet looking sinfully innocent which is last straw of patience for his mafia husband. Jungkook quickly lashes on taehyung when he saw how some juice is perking out from taehyung mouth and didn't waste a second to lick him. He take out his hungry tongue and lick a long strap from his neck toward his cheeks.

Sudden hot tongue on his mouth startled taehyung and a gasped left from his mouth. A strawberry was between his lips and he look at his husband with wide eyes who growl seeing him. Jungkook smashed his lips on taehyung and bite the strawberry on his lips and kissed him messily.

He cupped his both cheeks and open his mouth wide to give him messy wet kisses. Taehyung gulp the remaining strawberry and moan in jungkook mouth when he suck his tongue and roam around his tongue in his mouth. jungkook title his face more to kiss his angel deeply and groan left from his lips when he taste his angel lips sweetness.

No matter what every time he kiss his angel ,he always felt euphoric and pure blessed. taehyung lips make his mind dizzy with their softness and left him with more craving. Taehyung breath heavily when jungkook continue bite his lips between kissing and nibbled on them.

He tried to break the kiss because he now feeling difficulty in breathing but mafia is nowhere to leave him. He placed his hands on his husband shoulder and tap them but jungkook is devouring his lips like his favourite meals while growling. " A-ah , stop". Taehyung moan in kiss and mumbles some words. Jungkook finally took mercy on him and leave his lips not before giving them a long last suck.

Mafia smirked proudly when he saw how swollen and glossy his lips are and how taehyung is taking breaths to calm his heart and this sight is too arousing for him. Taehyung is in this sinful condition just because of him give utter satisfaction to inner beast.

He just stare at his angel without blinking and finally taehyung with shy cheeks look at him. " What". Taehyung asked with rosy cheeks and bite his lips when he saw how mafia is just looking at him with crazy loving eyes. Jungkook finally come out from his daze and caressed his cheeks with his rough hands.

Taehyung lean in his husband warm touch when jungkook caressed his cheeks and lips." Nothing, you are just too irresistible that I just lost my control". Jungkook look in taehyung eyes with his dark orbs and said him with heart eyes. Taehyung smile warmly at his husband and throw himself on his husband strong frame .

Jungkook circle his veiny arms around taehyung waist and pulled him closer more and nuzzled his face in his angel hairs. Taehyung cuddle close to his hard chest and sneak his arms around his torso. Both are just hugging each other close and jungkook look down at his angel who is laying on his chest with closed eyes.

Taehyung is awake but peacefully savouring the moment with closed eyes and take the scent of his husband which always give him comfort. Jungkook kissed his forehead and hairs and place his own head on taehyung hairs. Both are in comfortable silence just when a body guard enter in living room with something in his hands.

" Sir". Bodyguard called him and look down not meeting the eyes of dangerous beast. Jungkook clenched his jaws and hardly glare at him when he come inside without informing but right now taehyung is with him so he control his anger. Taehyung is still laying on his chest with closed eyes and jungkook caressed his hairs still glaring at bodyguard who is now shivering under the dark gaze.

" Speak". Jungkook darkly said and the man gulped hearing his voice which send shivers in his body. He forward a parcel with shaky hands toward him and said. " A b-boy come and said that you order this". He shutter with fear and almost flinch when jungkook snatch the bag from his hands and take a look at that thing he ordered.

Jungkook is looking through the bag and bodyguard is still standing there waiting for his boss order. That man is hardly keeping his gaze on ground when his eyes wants to take a look on a angel laying between their devil boss arms. It's such a impossible thing to believe for anyone to seeing a Ethereal boy with their merciless boss.

He gulped and slowly side eyed the beauty and he almost fell on his steps when he take a look at ethereal being. Not being able to control he is still time to time eyeing taehyung when he noticed his boss busy in shopping bag but now who is telling him that unaware of him the devil already saw everything.

The person in front of him is jeon jungkook, and nothing can escape under his hawk eyes and when it comes to his angel , he is a beast himself. Jungkook already know the uninviting eyes on his husband which make his inner beast growl in rage. Only he knows how badly he is controlling his anger not to just stab those eyes who were on his angel.

He look with meniac hard gaze on him and bodyguard flinch seeing his eyes. Jungkook eyes turn dark like midnight forest and veins of his neck popping in immense rage. His eyes are spitting fire on the shivering figure in front of him. Jungkook just didn't say anything and tell him to get out silently with his finger . Bodyguard almost run for his life but who he is kidding, he dare to stare at jungkook angel which is a big no for him.

One thing jungkook already decided in his mind that he will surely stab those eyes of bodyguard who stare at his angel. He closed his eyes to control his anger and sniff taehyung scent to calm his raging beast. "Princess". Jungkook softly called him with nickname which he give to his angel and taehyung always shy away when he hear him.

Taehyung slowly open his eyes and jungkook gently tuck his hairs behind his ear and make him sit properly.
" What happened hubby". Taehyung said him and face his husband whose eyes are now sparking with excitement. Taehyung chuckled seeing the unknown happiness in jungkook eyes and he himself felt happy just by seeing him.

" Princess turn around and closed your eyes". Jungkook said him and gripped his both shoulders to make him turn at other side. Taehyung frown with a confused smile but still he turn around as per his hubby wish and closed his eyes. He is sitting with closed eyes just then he felt something sliding around his neck.

Taehyung smile with closed eyes when he already know jungkook surely buy something for him. His body shiver when jungkook hook the necklace and sensually kiss his nape.
" Princess now open your eyes and turn toward me". Jungkook whisper in his ears with his deep voice and sucked his ear lobe. Taehyung take deep breaths and turn toward his hubby and finally take a look on his neck.

He gasped with wide eyes and lips broke in wide boxy smile when he stare at necklace. He take it in his hands and his heart skip when he trace the necklace where " J". Is hanging around the chain. He take the whole look and smile when little diamond pearls are engraved in necklace and adding more beauty in this. " It's so beautiful hubby. I love it. Thank you so much". Taehyung finally take a look at husband who have silly smile on his lips seeing taehyung being happy.

Only jungkook knows who much he felt satisfaction and content when he saw his name letter around taehyung neck. It's like this necklace is only made for him. Well jungkook personally order to make this so how cannot he not adored his beauty neck. He felt a unknown satisfaction in his heart seeing the necklace. It's is showing that taehyung is own by him. Taehyung is his for forever.

" I am glad you love it princess". He said smiling proudly when taehyung nodded his head with a boxy smile on his lips. Taehyung love this necklace seeing his husband name letter hanging around his neck give him inner happiness that can't be described.

~~~

Both wedded couple are now in their room clothes laying on floor while jungkook is thrusting inside his husband moaning loudly. Taehyung is scratching his back receiving the hard thrusts his hubby is giving him. Jungkook latch his lips on his bud and sucked harshly while gropping the other one. Skin slapping, loud groans and whimpers are only sounds in the dark room.

Taehyung throw his head back at immense pleasure and series of moans and whimpers are escaping from his mouth. Jungkook groan loudly from the pleasure and shoot his cum inside his angel who also cum with him. He thrust sloppily and lay on above his angel who is still trying to gain his breath from the mind blowing orgasim. Jungkook kiss his lips for sometime and layed beside him.

Taehyung whimper when jungkook scoop him in his arms and again thrust his member inside his already sore ass. " Shh, let's sleep like this". Jungkook whisper in his ear and thrust more deeply to feel the wet and tight warm wall on his member. He signed in bliss feeling the warmth around his dick and snuggle his face in taehyung neck leaving red marks on his already marked neck.

Taehyung whimper every time whenever jungkook thrust more to go deeply inside him. He signed when mafia caress his stomach with his hands and time to time kiss his neck. Both slept like this in each other arms feeling themselves in another deeply.

~~

" Princess hyung informed me that they are coming today". Jungkook said entering in kitchen and back hug his husband who is busy making dinner for them. Taehyung smile widely hearing him because it's first time he will meet them after there marriage.

" Really it's so good. I should make something for them". Taehyung happily exclaimed and jungkook lips stretched into smile seeing his princess happiness. Even though he wanted to spend his every second with his angel alone but his hyungs budged him more so he grumpily agreed.

" Let me help you princess". Jungkook whisper nuzzling his face in his neck and leave small kisses there. Taehyung nodded his head but he knows one thing that jungkook will stuck to him more rather cooking dinner. And yes that happened jungkook disturb him very much hugging him closely, time to time leave kisses here and there and oh god his sneaky words leaves taehyung in blushing mess.

"TAEHYUNGGGGG". Jungkook and taehyung hear the loud happy voice and jungkook roll his eyes already guessing the owner of such loud voice. " Jimina". Taehyung happily cheered and run outside the kitchen leaving jungkook which make him pissed.

He just don't like when taehyung give others attention more then him. Call him selfish or what but he just wants taehyung all for himself. Jungkook controlled his anger and quickly come out from kitchen but the sight in front of him make him very annoyed and raged.

Jimin is hugging the life out of him and taehyung return back his hug. Jungkook walked toward others and greet them. He without any one noticing pulled taehyung toward himself and make him stand beside him. Taehyung give him his smile and jungkook heart now felt comfort feeling him close.

" Come hyung let's go. We made dinner for of you guys". Taehyung said and they all happily nodded already feeling hungry hearing the food name. While eating every one praised taehyung and taehyung thank them with rosy cheeks. What shocked hyungs this, that jungkook didn't eat from his hand and fed by taehyung.

Taehyung talked with hyung and feed his hubby with hands who got more greedy for his affection feeling his princess care toward him. Taehyung happily make his hubby finish all food and also eat with him. Now all of them sitting in living room and well jungkook is Hella angry.

Jin and Jimin stoled his princess from him and three of them sat on one sofa squeezing taehyung between them. Jungkook with pissing look sit with his hyungs and his hyungs shake their head at his possessive behaviour. They all spend there time with each and jungkook can't be more happy when finally he got his princess back in his arms.

"Princess pack our bags tomorrow we are going on honeymoon". Jungkook said entering in his room with taehyung who look at him wide eyes and blushy cheeks. Jungkook chuckle looking at his angel face and pulled him closer with his waist.

Taehyung gasp at him and bite his lips looking down avoiding his intense gaze on him. Jungkook kiss him softly and taehyung can't help but to kiss back his husband passionately. Jungkook pulled him more closer and sneak his hand under taehyung shirt well more like his shirt and held his curvy waist in bruising grip.

Jungkook left his lips just to dive in his neck and leave his possessive marks there. Taehyung title his head to give his husband more space and whimpers when every time jungkook bite him with his teeth. Taehyung breath hitched when jungkook suck his ear lobe and whisper.

" I can't wait to do things with you which I imagined badly".

_____________

Sorry for late update and please enjoy my book. I will try to update soon it's just I recently changed my apartment so that's why I was busy.

Please follow, vote and comment on this book and enjoy my lovies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.5K 32
Taekook Story Jeon Jungkook the Mafia king 👑 , ruthless,beast and a total devil 😈 OTHER SIDE Kim Taehyung a beautiful, cute , innocent cafe owner ☕...
235K 26.6K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
154K 7.8K 60
He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia..... He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with his each breath and ruins with his each...
115K 4.8K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...