Live From My Heart (An Ashton...

By aritamz

Everything started in 2013, when the Take Me Home Tour were about to start. Hello, my name is Sofia Bosch, I'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

19 0 1
By aritamz

SOFIA'S PART

How can someone can miss this much? I really miss Ashton. I've never felt like this before, not even with Lucas. I mean, I was in love with Lucas but we were 15, we were just kids.

He never did something really nice for me, not like Ashton. I guess Lucas though that he got me already, that he didn't had to make an effort to make me happy because I didn't know anything about love, I wasn't the kind of girl that want cute or romantic stuff.

But now that I'm with Ash, I know what I want and how I want it. I guess I'm a hopeless romantic and I can't help it. I'M IN LOVE WITH ASHTON IRWIN.

I'm home, and my niece looks so big, I can't believe she has already a month old! I miss the Irwins, but I've missed more my family.

Oh, and by the way... Lauren is coming home, finally. She took a few more days to go with Niall to Paris, she sent me a few pictures and they look sooooo in love. I'm happy for them, they deserved each other.

-"LAUREN!"- I yelled from across the arriving zone of LAX. -"You are finally here!".

-"BAAAABEEE!"- she jump over me and felt on the ground.

-"How was Dublin... AND PARIS?"- I asked.

-"Gosh, Niall is so amazing and cute. Sof I'm in love for the first time"- Lauren said.

-"I can see that"- I smiled. -"I'm so happy for you, you have to tell me all about it".

-"Sure and what about Australia?"- She asked.

-"Oh my god, is the most amazing place on earth"- I opened the car's lock.

We were on our way to Lauren's place, we stopped for brunch and finally arrived. I told her about my trip and she told me about hers.

LAUREN'S PART

I miss my boyfriend. It's kind of funny you know? I never though I'll end up with a super sweet boy like Niall Horan.

I had the time of my life in Europe, I met Niall's family and his beautiful nephew. We went to Paris and had a lot of fun together, we walked a lot and eat even more. I love french food and Niall, well he just loves food.

-"Babe"- Niall said- "Are you ready?".

-"Not really"- I blushed.

-"They'll love you, I promise"- He smiled.

-"Okay, let's do it"- I was so nervous, I'm going to met Niall's mom.

Niall opened the door and there she was.

-"Hi sweetie, you most be Lauren"- Niall's mom hugged me.

-"Yes, hi"- I smiled.

-"Oh! It's so nice to finally met you, Niall told me a lot of things about you"- She said.-"You are even prettier than what he said".

-"Oh she is"- Niall put his arm around my neck.

-"Thank you"- I blushed and hugged Niall.

-"So let me show you the rest of the house"- Maura said.

-"This is beautiful"- I smiled.

-"Oh thanks, my husband will be here soon"- she smiled back. -"Then we'll have dinner".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
162K 4.1K 51
TRIGGERWARNING: Bullying, Self Harm, Depression, rape, suicidal tendencies Lia gets separated from her brother and cousin. She hasn't seen them over...
30.7K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
250 40 15
!!DISCONTINUED!! I wrote this when I was like 12. I only republished it in hopes it would inspire someone else to stand up to family members who are...