Paradise - Jenna Ortega Imagi...

By meatballz333

GxG I'll do requests and other stuff as well! More

Requests!
distant (j.o)
boyfriend (t.c)
boyfriend pt.2 (t.c)
space mountain (v.c)
rave'n (w.a)
nervous (j.o)
party (j.o)
lipstick stain (j.o)
break (w.a)
you (v.c)
movie (t.c)
revenge (t.c)
bitch - p.a
young (k.t)
cute (w.a)
drunk in love - (t.c)
leo - (j.o)
groupie love (j.o)
groupie love pt. 2 (j.o)
sweater - (k.t)
disneyworld (v.c)
miss the feeling - (j.o)
jealous girl - (w.a)
mask (w.a)
wanna hear from you!
our best friend (t.c)
one last time (t.c)
wish you were sober (v.c)
:(
babydoll (t.c)
done!!

maniac (w.a)

2K 51 19
By meatballz333

quick a/n
y'all I'm so sorry I'm on like
an entire Wednesday spiel💀

i hope you're enjoying these as much as I enjoy writing them!!

"tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad.
that I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath.
and tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs
so why do you call me and tell me you want me back?

(Wednesdays POV)

It's my senior year at nevermore. I've been trying to make the most of what's left of this horrid place before it fades into a bland memory.

Earlier into the school year, i fell into a rough patch with my ex-girlfriend. Apparently I was too weird for her or something. I mean, it's what she signed up for.

I'm not one to usually do relationships, I have no reasoning as to why I accepted y/n into my life with that label under both our names.

It felt odd calling her my girlfriend. And it felt odd hearing her call me hers. Maybe I just wasn't used to it.

We split since I just couldn't keep a relationship. I just decided that it would've been better for her to move on without me since I'm not fit to be anyone's girlfriend.

Things forever changed my perspective on our relationship last night. Apparently, she never truly loved me. It still hurt even though we've split.

(Like ices new song: I'm a baddie but I got feelins too😜)

•••

(Nobody's POV)

The bass echoed from the speakers and into the large gymnasium that was fully decorated in all white decorations.

People were dancing all around the place. Some of the vampires had actually been dangling from the ceiling and showing off cool tricks.

The entire place smelt like freshly pumped basketballs along with that cheap plastic smell from all the decor that was most likely bought from party city.

At least it looked cute. There's been shitty proms or homecoming ordeals where the entire place just looks like a five year old put it together.

You can definitely tell this was all Weems' idea. Her favorite "color" is white. It always has been. It's incredibly rare to see her wear something other than that shade.

Slowly, guests wearing all-white glittery formal wear arrived. Most of them coming as couples and what-not. Y/n had arrived with her best friend, Enid, since she technically didn't have an actual date.

Enid invited y/n to be her plus-one. Enid and y/n have been friends ever since they both came to nevermore. Enid had showed her around campus and ended up bunking with her for a bit. So, you can say they're pretty close.

Y/n is kind of glad her ex-girlfriend isn't here, though. To be completely honest, things have been better since her and y/n had split. Y/n had realized that she deserved much better. And she most certainly didn't deserve someone who fascinated death so much.

When they were together, they would typically only argue. That's mainly the only time they actually conversate with each other. When y/n's mother died, Wednesday wasn't even there for her.
She understood that Wednesday just typically hid her emotions but she just wished that one time she would find sympathy for y/n. Especially since at the time, she was her girlfriend.

"Welcome ladies!" Ms. Thornhill says with joy as she greets Enid and Y/N. "Have a wonderful time! Save a dance for me!" She smiles as the pair walk into the blinged-out room.

Enid and Y/N find their way to a circular table, seating themselves. Soon enough, their typical friend group started rolling in. That consisted of Ajax, Yoko, Divina, Kent, and Bianca.

"Hey everybodyyyy!" Y/n smiles as she sees her classmates take seats right by her and Enid. They all fill up the rest of the spots, claiming the entire table as theirs.

"Look what I got!" Kent smiles as he shows a silver flask to everyone. "Go get some juice or what-not, I'll fill it up with some extra juice!" Enid stares at him, cringed at his comment.

"You could've established that so much better, y'know?" She says, her face making 'gross-ishly' expressions.

That leaves everyone with a small laugh before they headed off to get the aforementioned drinks. Enid and y/n walked together to get some lunch that'll soon be spiked.

When they arrived back at their table, Kent was seen filling everyones glasses up already. Shockingly, he had two flasks full of vodka, ready to be poured into more cups. Where the fuck did he get it from?

***

Y/n is now dancing with enid. She's slightly tipsy but it's pretty hard to notice from afar. She's not slurring her words too much, although her dancing looks quite sloppy. Same with Enid's.

"Do you think she's gonna be here?" Enid asks y/n with curiosity. I'm pretty sure we all know who she is.

"Probably not. If anything, I'm sure she's going with one of her new boyfriends," y/n says annoyed as she recalls the two ugly-ass men who Wednesday ought to be with now. She's convinced they're in a polyamorous relationship. Xavier says otherwise, though.

"Wait- why'd you guys split again?" Enid says as she places the glass along her lips, lifting the glass upwards so the liquid can fall down into her mouth.

"She said that it would've been better for me to not be with her," y/n takes a sip. "whatever the fuck that means. It's also probably not healthy to be in a relationship with someone who's obsessed with death and knives all the time."

Enid pays close attention to y/n's actions. It's not like her to stare so deeply at her. It's definitely 'cause she's drunk and is having a hard time defining what's real and fake.

"Lowkey happy she broke up with me though," y/n starts up a new conversation. She manages to grab the attention of her other friends, who are also blatantly drunk.

"Why's that?" Yoko asks y/n. Everyone focuses their attention to y/n, waiting for her to finish chugging her drink to talk about it.

Y/n clears her throat. "Okay, so- I'll start with the fact she was fucking crazy," the term seemed to catch them slightly off guard.

"And?" Enid asks for y/n to continue, already quite intrigued as she only said one thing.

"Before we started dating she used to secretly take pictures of me. Idunnowhy but she uh later said that it was for photography I guess,"

"You said that you were starting with she was crazy... there's more?" Kent asks, training his eyes onto y/n's.

"Besides the fact that she's a psychopath, I technically dated her for funsies," Bianca furrowed her brows.

"What do you mean by 'funsies'? Like you went into the relationship knowing it wasn't gonna last?" She asked, confused.

"I was just testing the waters. Kent fill me up please," she asks Kent to add more vodka mid-sentence to her punch. "Anyways I did it 'cause it was also kinda funny. She and I were definitely a duo that didn't match."

Realization hits the group, they giggle as they look back on how different both Wednesday and Y/N's aesthetics and personalities were.

"Would it be bad if I said I wish she never even came here?" Y/n asks with concern, waiting for an answer.

"I don't see any harm in it," Yoko states. "She's already gotten Ronan killed. Who's to say she won't kill anyone herself?"

"Yeah I gotta admit, she is pretty fucking creepy. Like you said, she was a stalker or those watcher type-people." Ajax adds.

"Pretty sure we all just wish she didn't exist at this point," they all let out laughs at y/n's remark.

"And what's with her outfits? Where'd she get the style? My great grandmas coffin?" Enid calls out, since she's the fashion police and all, she had to make a quick joke about it.

That joke sent everyone laughing. The entire group had gone silent at one point, leaving y/n the only one still chuckling.

She slowly starts to catch her breath, smiling freely. "W-what's wrong? Whyd we stop laughing? Is there something in my teeth?" Y/n quickly starts picking at her teeth, trying to feel if there's something stuck in between each tooth.

Enid and Ajax turn around. They then move out of the way to reveal a person staring deadly at y/n. It was Wednesday.

Her ex-girlfriend had eavesdropped into the entire conversation between the entire group who was poking fun at her.

"She said it herself... stalker." Ajax claimed again.

Truly, she was stalking Y/N all over again. And it seems as if she's got another buddy with her too. That 'buddy' was Tyler Galpin, sheriff Galpins son.

"Wednesday, Tyler," she 'greets' them with their names. "How much of that did you he-"

"I've heard enough, y/n." In one swift movement, Wednesday turns the other way and walks away. Tyler stayed, staring at the group.

"Dude are you gonna go or are you gonna keep staring?" Enid asks Tyler. He gets embarrassed and follows after Wednesday, walking away shy-ishly.

"You fucked up BIG TIME." Ajax points to Y/N.

"Nobody asked for your input, Ajax! You're part of the problem too! All of you are! We just shit-talked on a girl who was literally right behind us."

"Not just any girl," Bianca states. "She was your girl."

"Exactly, she was. Not anymore, so she's not my problem." Y/n says coldly.

Wednesday had never hoped for her relationship between y/n and her to split. She just knew that it wasn't right for her, and she didn't want to break
y/n's heart far along the road.

Y/n however just played her. And she showed no remorse afterwards. After all, Wednesday had already moved on, and so should she. She never really wanted her in the first place... right?

Truthfully, Y/N did feel something for Wednesday at one point. But then when she just realized the creepy shit she'd done, she had just gotten the ick.

Maybe she shouldn't have told everyone about it, including Wednesday. And maybe she could've said it nicer.

After the entire ordeal, Wednesday went back into her dorm room that her and Enid shared. She had collapsed onto her bed and nearly died of heartbreak. Again, this was a strange feeling for Wednesday, since she'd never done anything relationship-y at all.

this was Wednesdays first feeling of heartbreak.
and it would most likely be her last since she vowed to herself to never date again.
(for real this time.)

•••

A/N

okay girlypops
I'm gonna stop writing Wednesday for a while bc there's so much of her on here😭

I wanna write Lorraine but have NO IDEA where to start! I'm gonna start doing some requests soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.4K 29
GXG G!P ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ/๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ End: ??
9.6K 118 16
a collection of stories surrounding Jenna and her characters, if you have any request leave them on the comment section, and if you like it leave a l...
50.7K 1K 52
Hii! This is a collection of Oneshots I make about Jenna and her 'lil silly characters. Feel free to ask for anyone specifically that you want! Just...
17K 358 34
- Imagines about Jenna Ortega (and her characters) - Imagines about Mikey Madison (and her characters) - Imagines about Tamber (from Scream), and Wen...