bitch - p.a

Warning: slight smut?
I opened my locker, stuffing my books inside of it. I backed away, a few inches from closing it. But someone else did for me.

I jumped at the sight of Phoebe. Her hair was parted down the middle today. She was wearing her heart-shaped sunglasses and a white cardigan.

"Ms. Samuels told me that you gotta tutor me." She abruptly said.

"Fuck her, I'm not doing that shit. Just use quizlet or some sh-"

"You're gonna help me, y/n. I'll be at your place by 6." She began to walk away.

"You don't even know where I live?'' I called out, which made her turn around.

"Next time don't post a picture of you sitting in front of your house." She smiled, walking away.

"Bitch." I muttered, Waking the opposite direction, and pulling my backpack over my shoulder. The first bell rang for my class, so I sprinted towards the room, not wanting to be late.

***

The doorbell rang.

"Sweetie can you please get that?" My dad said, He was in the kitchen cooking with my papa.

I got up from the couch, opening the door with annoyance. Phoebe was at the other side.

"Let's go to my room." I tilted my head to the direction of the stairs.

"Damn already? I mean I'm down to get laid if-" she sarcastically said before I cut her off.

"Real smart okay. My dads are here don't try those shitty dirty jokes." I rolled my eyes as I headed upstairs, with her following behind.

We approached my bedroom door, I opened it to let her in first.

"Ooh, kinky!" She said, entering. She noticed the band posters I had on my wall.

"It's band posters," I said, shutting the door behind me. "Now get your text books out and your homework sheets I guess." She sprawled out her stuff on my bed, barely making any room for me. I managed to sneak my way beside her, our shoulders inches away.

It made me uncomfortable being so close to her. She's such a bitch.

"Okay so can we start with English?" She asked, opening her book. I nodded.

"So pick a poem like from online or one from your book. You're supposed to give an analysis of the poem. I can even print the poem out for you when you find one."

She pulled out her phone, scrolling through poems for five minutes.

"Alright, so it goes like 'She was like seeing the sun shine in the pouring rain. Something so beautifully uncommon that it made people notice.' It's by Arcadia M. Willows.Is that good?" She looked up at me.

"Yeah it's fine. Who's it about? It's required for the assignment." I said, jotting down notes for her.

"A girl in my class." She sent me the link to the poem, making my phone light up beside me.

"Anonymous, okay." I began to help her with all of her classes. Trying to get her grades up as much as I could. We ended up finishing at 10. I was so exhausted. Not just with the work, but with all her bullshit. She would be so annoying and sarcastic when I tried to help her.

She began to gather all her things in her backpack and started getting up from my bed.

"Thank you, I uh. I actually really appreciate it. You probably saved me from failing every class." She smiled.

"Did Phoebe Atwell just give me a compliment? Well I'm just flattered," I smile, putting my hand over my chest sarcastically. "It's no problem. And I actually found some of your sarcasm funny today."

"Oh really? Am I as unbearable as I was before this?" She asked, taking off her backpack and putting it back beside my bed.

"Mmm I don't think so. Why don't you just stay for a sleepover, it's pretty late anyways." I smiled. I knew this was probably flirty sarcasm but, this time, it's actually doing something to me.

"I mean I should really get going."

"You should. That doesn't mean you have to." I smiled. Phoebe leaned her knee over the bed, our faces inches away from being together.

"Yeah, I think I'll stay." She said, her hand latching on to my hair. Our lips connected together. I attached mine to her bottom lip as she towered over me for once. I smiled into the slow kiss.

She pulled away, her eyes still shut. She licked her lips.

"I'm sorry I'm just kinda confused. Why?" I asked, lowly chuckling.

"Well, you're really pretty, you're nice enough to help me, and I've been crushing over you for a while." She smiled.

"I like your smile. Also, enemies to lovers?" I chuckled.

"Maybe more of enemies. Ms. Samuels never asked me to tutor you. I just wanted to get to know you better and possibly get some action." My mouth flew agape.

"Oh you bitch!" I smiled. She gave a smile back as she leaned back in, slowly putting me on my back. The kiss was slow, I can tell she likes that. She slowly put her cold fingers up my shirt, inching up slowly to my breasts.

"You ready?" She pulled away, slowly leveling herself between my legs. I nodded, grabbing her head. She smiled.
Her fingers began unbuttoning my jeans, then unzipping. She was seconds from getting her head in my panties and then-

"Hey, Phoebe your- OH MY GOD." My dad walked in. Fuck😃

"HOLY SHIT DAD GO AWAY! JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled pulling my pants on quickly.

"Sorry Mr. Y/l/n!" Phoebe chuckled as my dad shut the door.

"Yeah I'll just tell your mom your staying the night-" my dad said, muffled from the other side of the door.

"Holy shit!" Phoebe chuckled, crashing into me. I laughed as she laid onto my chest. I moved her hair out from her face.
"Hopefully my dad won't cockblock us next time." I smiled, looking down at her.

"Who says that we have to wait?" She said, looking up at me. She began to reposition herself between my legs.

"Hey at least lock the door first!" I chuckled.